MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 11 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Bampots Fri 17 Jun 2016, 2:10 pm

I enjoyed this little menage a trois of posts from textusas blog ....re phillip wright does anyone have any more info about him..also the name of house is give below

Textusa17 Jun 2016, 10:36:00
A message to the other side: well done, what a brilliant move!

One must compliment what needs complimenting.

You are certainly over-egging the Freud pudding so, as we have never underestimated you, it had to be for a reason.

For now, we think it best to keep it for ourselves as your message seems to be reaching effectively and efficiently those intended to reach but we would like you to know that we think that the Clement Freud card you have just pulled out of your hat may be the single most important move you’ve made this far.

No question that the Maddie case is now to be divided into before Clement Freud and after Clement Freud.

Hopefully it will be the decisive turning point. The break the case needed.

We who support the swinging theory are now smiling on this side of the aisle.

If only the brilliant mind who came up with this had been present that evening in May 3 2007. We wouldn’t be here now, would we?

Anonymous17 Jun 2016, 13:51:00
Gerry contacted Philip Wright, co-owner of Casa da Colina with Freud on July 3, well before the dogs arrived.
Freud's invitation by letter wasn't just "out of the blue" as K states. Why did G contact PW and where did he get his phone number from?

Textusa17 Jun 2016, 13:57:00
Anonymous 17 Jun 2016, 13:51:00,

Smile) Thank you!

And isn't it strange how 2 people in a small little village like Praia da Luz, communicate with each other via written mail?

We're certain a walk to Rua das Flores would be shorter than the walk to the local post office. And save on the stamps.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 11 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Mimi Fri 17 Jun 2016, 2:19 pm

"Anonymous17 Jun 2016, 13:51:00
Gerry contacted Philip Wright, co-owner of Casa da Colina with Freud on July 3, well before the dogs arrived.
Freud's invitation by letter wasn't just "out of the blue" as K states. Why did G contact PW and where did he get his phone number from?"

Interesting.  I`ll do a bit more searching.

I never did believe Kate saying that Freud`s letter came `out of the blue`.  I`ve also read somewhere that Freud phoned them - which is correct?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 17 Jun 2016, 2:25 pm

Bampots wrote:
A message to the other side: well done, what a brilliant move!

One must compliment what needs complimenting.

Mad as a bucket of lettuce.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 17 Jun 2016, 3:10 pm

http://casadacolina.net/3.html

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 11 Balcony+View

For more information or to book contact

Phil Wright

pajwright@aol.com

or

Andy Wright

anwright@lineone.net

www.casadacolina.net

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 17 Jun 2016, 3:42 pm

If this is not good idea to put here ,please delete it. just seems something that Is over the top with this theory ,that could be relevent . Maybe none is anything to do with maddies dissapearence. As its the parents that seemed important to the event of enviting to dinner etc ,after the factof m. being gone . Now is it possible that he was more interested in how they lost child ,and was it to his advantage to see if there were others like him in the area that might be interested in his way of life,did he not believe their story? Had he heard otherwise ? its just something underneath that I don't understand , a feeling that all is not what we are hopng to find? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 17 Jun 2016, 4:15 pm

joyce1938 wrote: If this is not good idea to put here ,please delete it.                just seems something that  Is over the top with this theory ,that could be relevent . Maybe none is anything to do with maddies dissapearence. As its the parents that seemed important to the event of enviting to dinner etc ,after the factof m. being gone . Now is it possible that he was more interested in how they lost child ,and was it to his advantage to see if there were others like him in the area that might be interested in his way of life,did he not believe their story? Had he heard otherwise ?  its just something underneath that I don't understand , a feeling that all is not what we are hopng to find?  joyce1938

You could be right Joyce. Another thing - I think it was Canada12 that said she didn`t reckon CF was into 4 yr old girls. If only we knew Freud`s reason for inviting them to dinner .... and whether it was him that invited them or them that contacted him or is there a third party involved that used the villa for nefarious purposes. I really don`t know where this is leading.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 17 Jun 2016, 4:27 pm

It is very curious joyce. Are you thinking maybe this invite was a sort of 'damage control' exercise by CF ? If not for him personally but maybe for some other of his acquaintances?

Apart from the McCanns and 3 of their group invited, has anyone found out who else was there that night (I still haven't read the bewk)?

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 17 Jun 2016, 4:33 pm

Thanks for your reply mimi,its just become too confluted really ifits that big ,I would be covered up . If some one is into adults and young women , I would not think that they suddenly become one for kiddies . Not thatI know too much really. I would hope that all the sites had the dogs ,I mean mr, grimes dogs not just sniffer dogs that the portug. used in first place tracking around the apartements . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 17 Jun 2016, 4:36 pm

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/m/Calendars-May-Sept-2007/September-Calendar-Present-After-return-to-UK-1-1090907.html

Re the above which is about phone pings, there is mention of a phone call by Gerry to Peter Wright at Casa da Colina.
Much as I try I can never make sense of the phone pings but posting this because everyone here has more brain cells than me, and can someone explain it please. Is it relevant at all ?

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 17 Jun 2016, 4:40 pm

Yes bluebell ,you just might have hit the nail on the head. Cant make up my mind what it is niggling in back of head ,it just feels too much complication ,the more ideas we read about it. cant understand why he would ask the parents ,if there was more to be connected to him . Cant understand why would think about going to his home either ,especiall for what he said to kate ,rather odd,sexual I think. We shall see maybe . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Fri 17 Jun 2016, 4:47 pm

bluebell wrote:http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/m/Calendars-May-Sept-2007/September-Calendar-Present-After-return-to-UK-1-1090907.html

Re the above which is about phone pings, there is mention of a phone call by Gerry to Peter Wright at Casa da Colina.
Much as I try I can never make sense of the phone pings but posting this because everyone here has more brain cells than me, and can someone explain it please.   Is it relevant at all ?

The link you give says it was a call to the villa of Philip Wright. It could have been to whoever was staying at the villa, rather than to Mr Wright.
If Freud had sent a written note to McCann, then he might well have included the villa's number.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:07 pm

@ froggy - Thank you for pointing that out. The print is tiny on my tablet so my error not reading properly.
Does this tie in timewise with CF ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:12 pm

I think there's probably a quite a few well-connected, high powered people that have been up to no good in PDL (and not just in PDL) around the time we knew Madeleine's name.

Personally I don't think there was any initial connection (before we knew the name Madeleine).

So at first we have 2 sides going on. 2 different stories but they later merge....

A) The McCanns and tapas lot. Bound together (my opinion - sedation/neglect/medical negligence).

B) Then the other side. The powerful/influential/well-connected lot. Some of which were up to no good.

Then once the full force of the Madeleine roller coaster commences then we have everyone jumping on it for their own personal agendas and reasons.

Then 'A' and 'B' start to interweave together and it creates a massive tangled web that's been very difficult to unravel with out some serious negative exposure coming out. Government/Political embarrassment etc.

'A' now become powerful because of the fund. 'A' try and cling on to 'B'. 'B' try and ditch 'A'. All trying to save there own arses/faces.

.......Probably not explaining myself very well as pushed for time. But I know what I mean in my head. Will get back to it later.......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:23 pm

So.... Could this be the the reason for the map (IMO) on the table?? bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:28 pm

Mimi wrote:http://casadacolina.net/3.html

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 11 Balcony+View

For more information or to book contact

Phil Wright

pajwright@aol.com

or

Andy Wright

anwright@lineone.net

www.casadacolina.net

This is the same villa as CF`s. Identified by the black gates on the villa below, using Google maps 2009 version.

Interesting to note a `not new` red car in drive way outside casadacolina (over to the left). But we don`t know when the above pic was taken.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:29 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:So.... Could this be the the reason for the map (IMO) on the table?? bounce

which map was that ddl ?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:31 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:So.... Could this be the the reason for the map (IMO) on the table?? bounce

Has to be a reason for the map ddl. If you go on holiday for a week with a group of mates to a place that provides creche, tennis, food etc. (and don't rent a car) why would you need a map ? To get to the local supermarket or beach ?? Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:32 pm

froggy wrote:
bluebell wrote:http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/m/Calendars-May-Sept-2007/September-Calendar-Present-After-return-to-UK-1-1090907.html

Much as I try I can never make sense of the phone pings but posting this because everyone here has more brain cells than me, and can someone explain it please.   Is it relevant at all ?

The link you give says it was a call to the villa of Philip Wright. It could have been to whoever was staying at the villa, rather than to Mr Wright.
If Freud had sent a written note to McCann, then he might well have included the villa's number.

In Gerry`s blogs for Sept 4th he says they visited a friend for dinner - is that the CF night? Cos they took the kids and the kids had banana splits.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:36 pm

Mimi wrote:

which map was that ddl ?

There's what I think is a map on the table in 5A in a police pic, later it's gone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:38 pm

@mimi - a few posts back.

Yes - it is the same villa.

Clement sold it to Andy Wright in 2002, but continued to stay/rent it out for periods afterwards.

Paul Wright is Andy's brother.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:40 pm

Mimi wrote:

which map was that ddl ?

The one on the table at the apartment, along with a camera.
In the early PJ photos it is there, as are the blue bag and Gerry's beige trousers with buttons.
In the later photos (4 a.m.?) all those items have disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:40 pm

The 'map' that Justine conveniently left somewhere as well.... Or am I thinking of something else?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:50 pm

Wasn't there also an envelope left at the door of 5A wet with the rain??

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 11 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:53 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:
Mimi wrote:

which map was that ddl ?

There's what I think is a map on the table in 5A in a police pic, later it's gone?

I'm sure Justine McGuinness left a map behind before she returned to England?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:57 pm

Mimi wrote:

In Gerry`s blogs for Sept 4th he says they visited a friend for dinner - is that the CF night? Cos they took the kids and the kids had banana splits.
IIRC that was with PJ Ricardo Paiva. Sorry, don't have the time to check ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next