MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information

+7
costello
Bampots
Freedom
Dee Coy
Andrew
Châtelaine
candyfloss
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information

Post  Freedom Sat 09 Jul 2016, 9:22 pm

The programme with Eddie and Keela in PDL is being shown on Pick TV again tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmdkR1K-jU0

However, it's bizarre in that part one ends with the words that they only served to deepen the mystery and they're not mentioned again thereafter.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information

Post  Dee Coy Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:00 pm

Just recorded that and am about to watch - thanks, Freedom.

But oh my god I can't believe what I just heard. The announcer introducing the program says, and I quote:

'Who agrees that down the back of the sofa is the worst hiding place ever?'

Wth? I'll watch on and see what unfolds...

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:05 pm

Any doc with E and K needs to be shown on prime-time tv.

ITV or BBC.

Will rake in the viewings if especially honest about the McCann case.

All those alerts...........
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:46 pm

The bit about something hidden behind a sofa was nothing to do with the brief mention of the McCann case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:00 am

Watched it now, appears the sofa relates to the drug sniffer dog who found pot shoved down the back under the cushions.

Part 1 did indeed end very oddly. They spent a lot of time with Martin Grime, Eddie and Keela on Jersey  and then in Luz showing them scenting but didn't elaborate on the outcome of either case. I watched the whole programme expecting them to return to Portugal but they concentrated the rest of it to petty thieves and drink drivers.

2 programmes in one, really. But they at least confirmed that Keela found blood in the apartment, but backed off from mentioning Eddie's findings. Strange, after describing at length the dogs' unique capabilities and demonstrating their incredible skills and track record.

Were they, including the sofa reference hinted at by the announcer, suggesting darker truths?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:03 am

Yes, when I saw it on TV for the first time I was all agog at the end of the first part and could hardly wait for the second part.

I couldn't believe it when there was nothing else mentioned.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 13 Jan 2017, 9:28 pm

This on twitter today and lots of discussion on it, pros on the usual tack of dogs trained on pork etc.

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore

For the avoidance of doubt Grime report attached re dog training was made in August 2007 #mccann Therefore USA training before PdL.

Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information - Page 2 C2EESt9WQAUKEii

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 14 Jan 2017, 11:50 am

Thanks for posting that,there are some on other boards who need to read and digest it.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:57 pm

Any idea anyone where this was taken from?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:59 pm

No, just saw it yesterday on twitter, it looks from the files...

If anyone is on twitter perhaps they could ask  J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 14 Jan 2017, 3:05 pm

Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place but in the files it does sate this.

'Eddie' The Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog (E.V.RD.) will search for and locate human remains and body fluids including blood to very small samples in any
environment or terrain. The initial training of the asset is conducted using pig as the subject matter for solid hides and human blood for fluid. The use of human remains for the purpose of training dogs in the U.K. is not acceptable at this point in time. The dog has however considerable experience in operational recovery of human remains and evidential forensic material and has trained exclusively using human remains in the U.S.A. in association with the F.B.I.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_PERSONAL.htm
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 20 Jan 2018, 11:59 am

This is from Ben tweeting Gemma O'Doherty with this information - I must admit I have never heard this before, interesting.......

Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns · 1m1 minute ago

Replying to @gemmaod1

Dave Edgar had worked on a previous case with Martin Grime. Martin's dogs discovered body parts that were instrumental in solving the case, yet Edgar conveniently ignored Eddie's alerts on #McCann case, and plucked a theory that Madeleine was within a 10 mile radius of PdL.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 31 May 2018, 5:47 pm

This short clip was posted a few hours ago on YouTube,  the uploader is sure GMs tee shirt was alerted to but it was never documented. At the end, he asks the viewers if MG was maybe told not to mention GMs shirt, what do others think?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Thu 31 May 2018, 8:57 pm

The video isn't available.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 31 May 2018, 9:07 pm

That got whooshed quickly!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 31 May 2018, 9:17 pm

Shocked
It was only up a few hours! Ohhh!
Did anyone see it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 01 Jun 2018, 8:36 am

dogs don't lie wrote:Shocked
Did anyone see it?

I watched where the t shirt was alerted to.

Right I see where he got his clip from,watch this from the hour mark,Eddie alerts to the red t shirt, Kates trousers and also another t shirt,the video which was whoosed was speculating on the t shirt after Kates trousers,you might need to keep replaying because the dog alerts to these ,see what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4NMYPsFKb8

Last edited by Heisenburg on Fri 01 Jun 2018, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 01 Jun 2018, 8:45 am

Heisenburg wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Shocked
Did anyone see it?

I watched where the t shirt was alerted to.
What did it look like? Which colour?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 01 Jun 2018, 8:55 am

See my edited post.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 01 Jun 2018, 9:55 am

Thanks Heisenburg, quite a lot of barks for it. I also remember reading somewhere about cadaver scent on one of the tapas too scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 01 Jun 2018, 10:43 am

dogs don't lie wrote:Thanks Heisenburg, quite a lot of barks for it. I also remember reading somewhere about cadaver scent on one of the tapas too scratch
The video wasn't whoosed I would have thought becasue of the edited dog alerts the main video has been on the net since 2008,it was probably because of something said.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 01 Jun 2018, 10:50 am

I was thinking because at the very end the guy says "was Martin Grimes prevented from reporting on GMs t-shirt?" (not exact words)

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 01 Jun 2018, 2:24 pm

Heisenburg wrote:See my edited post.
That's a more than 1.5 hour video ... Can you indicate WHEN Eddie alerts to the T-shirt?
Big thanks in advance.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 01 Jun 2018, 4:01 pm

At the hour mark.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 01 Jun 2018, 5:05 pm

OMG, Heisenburg: that looks like Sean's red airplane shirt ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next