MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories of Brenda Leyland

+2
chrissie
Andrew
6 posters

Go down

Memories of Brenda Leyland  Empty Memories of Brenda Leyland

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:51 pm

Posting this own it's own for Brenda - thank you Spudgun............

Sunday, 5 October 2014

RIP Brenda Leyland TROLLED & Hounded to Death by the PRO McCann Machine

I am not going to use the tragic death of a woman and Mother to propagate further my opinions and views on the Madeleine McCann case.

Those views are well established and in the public domain for anyone who so cares to read them. 

Presumably, given that Carole Malone hasn’t yet done a piece about me in her servile, toadying column or Martin Brunt, (a man whom I actually like, respect and admire), hasn’t yet knocked on my door to confront me about those views suggests to me that I haven’t committed the same offence that Brenda Leyland apparently did. 

She is the lady who was “outed” by Sky News and other media outlets and newspapers as one of the McCanns “Vile Trolls”.

A lady whom, despite being reported as seemingly having made “death threats” on Twitter, has in fact, apparently never made any such threat. Nor has anyone else that I have ever seen.

The Internet is awash with people who, increasingly, don’t believe the McCann’s version of events surrounding what happened to their daughter, Madeleine. They’re not TROLLS. They’re just people who have noticed the glaring contradictions in what is reported in the UK Press and what both the Portuguese and British opined and formulated.

Many of these people express their opinions with a distinct lack of articulation; devoid of any literary prowess.  Some, are unquestionably abusive, hurtful, insensitive and indeed, offensive. That doesn’t make them illegal.

For whatever reason, Brenda Leyland was singled out to exemplify that faction of Social networking which continues to discuss and deliberate the McCann case differently from how it is so portrayed in the Press. Differently from how the McCann’s and their supporters want the case reported.

I did not know Brenda. I have never knowingly communicated with her in any manner. When Sky NEWS doorstepped her and she became news headlines elsewhere I did do some superficial research, including reviewing her tweets.

Amongst the WORST tweets I have seen was where she hoped the McCanns “suffered for the rest of their miserable lives”.  It was a foolish, foolhardy and deeply insensitive tweet to make, even if she did genuinely mean it.

She didn’t deserve to be exposed and identified, her name, address and personal details made publicly available.

She didn’t deserve to be labelled “evil”.

She didn’t deserve to be subjected to such threats and abuse by the myriad of McCann supporters whose cruel taunts and vilification by far exceeded anything she was reported to have allegedly made.

She didn’t deserve to be stigmatised and crucified by a baying, servile PRO McCann media and its supporters, hell bent on indoctrinating a British public as to their ideaology where the McCann case is concerned.

Most of all, she didn’t deserve to die, alone in some soulless and anonymous little hotel room where she had fled; castigated by the baying Pro McCann machine.

Such gut-wrenching, bitter, bitter irony that she has lost her life after being hounded and trolled by a Media and PRESS hell bent on making her out as someone who had hounded and trolled others.

My fervent HOPE and wish is that this tragedy will inspire others to do their OWN research, reviews and investigations into the available facts and evidence surrounding the McCann case, where they can then formulate their OWN opinions, rather than have them shaped and made for them by the mainstream Media.

I know Martin Brunt and I know he is a good man. We have never met but we follow each other on Twitter and I have worked on several investigative projects that he has orchestrated. I also know he will be devastated and hurt by this development.

It would be wrong to blame him for Brenda’s demise. Not least because Martin, as a STAFF reporter, is duty bound to follow the Editorial policy and procedure of his company, as are all TV news correspondents.

I do not reserve such charity, alas, for Daily Mirror columnist, Carole Malone. 

She described Brenda as a “cowardly bully”, “piece of work” and suggested “her own life is so lonely, so miserable, so poisoned that she wants others to suffer the same”, suggesting “she’s just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people”.

Well, maybe you’re partly right Carole. I’m going to suggest, at the end, she was very lonely and miserable indeed.

"I love you mum and I will miss you forever". That's the last Facebook post from Brenda's son, Ben.

I’m not, however, going to tell you what I think of you, Carole. That would merely be replicating the grievous and despicable offence I’m accusing you of.

Instead, I’ll leave it to one of Brenda’s alleged Tweets, suggesting that you “suffer for the rest of your miserable life".

RIP Brenda Leyland, wherever you may be.

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/rip-brenda-leyland-trolled-hounded-to.html

Last edited by candyfloss on Tue 03 Oct 2017, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Memories of Brenda Leyland  Empty Remembering Brenda on her birthday

Post  candyfloss Tue 09 Jun 2015, 9:46 am

Memories of Brenda Leyland  CHC3mqtXEAATfPe

from the defence fund page...

Truth For Brenda

Today, 9th June would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th Birthday ...sadly she is no longer with us after being "harassed, hounded & yes, trolled to death" for daring to express her freedom of speech on twitter using the McCann hashtag...note the hashtag and NOT directly towards them as they are not on any social media platforms ...so they say! So it begs the question as to how Brenda's identity became known and named in that so called "dossier" and passed to Sky whose excuse to air the "doorstepping" of Brenda was deemed to be in the "public interest"?... Brenda was not public interest! BUT those who are hiding from the truth of the disappearance of the lovely Madeleine McCann are!!! Pledge £5 to GA to help him to clear his name in honour of Brenda's "lost" birthday! R.I.P Brenda Leyland who was not a "Troll" but a decent, caring human being seeking truth & justice for an innocent "lost" little girl.

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Memories of Brenda Leyland  Empty Re: Memories of Brenda Leyland

Post  Andrew Tue 09 Jun 2015, 11:30 am

A life cut short in seeking for the truth and justice for a little girl who also had a life cut tragically short.

RIP.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Memories of Brenda Leyland  Empty We remember Brenda Leyland - 2 years on and a poignant post from Spudgun 2014 - reposted today

Post  candyfloss Mon 03 Oct 2016, 8:33 pm

Sunday, 5 October 2014

RIP Brenda Leyland TROLLED & Hounded to Death by the PRO McCann Machine

I am not going to use the tragic death of a woman and Mother to propagate further my opinions and views on the Madeleine McCann case.

Those views are well established and in the public domain for anyone who so cares to read them.

Presumably, given that Carole Malone hasn’t yet done a piece about me in her servile, toadying column or Martin Brunt, (a man whom I actually like, respect and admire), hasn’t yet knocked on my door to confront me about those views suggests to me that I haven’t committed the same offence that Brenda Leyland apparently did.

She is the lady who was “outed” by Sky News and other media outlets and newspapers as one of the McCanns “Vile Trolls”.

A lady whom, despite being reported as seemingly having made “death threats” on Twitter, has in fact, apparently never made any such threat. Nor has anyone else that I have ever seen.

The Internet is awash with people who, increasingly, don’t believe the McCann’s version of events surrounding what happened to their daughter, Madeleine. They’re not TROLLS. They’re just people who have noticed the glaring contradictions in what is reported in the UK Press and what both the Portuguese and British opined and formulated.

Many of these people express their opinions with a distinct lack of articulation; devoid of any literary prowess.  Some, are unquestionably abusive, hurtful, insensitive and indeed, offensive. That doesn’t make them illegal.

For whatever reason, Brenda Leyland was singled out to exemplify that faction of Social networking which continues to discuss and deliberate the McCann case differently from how it is so portrayed in the Press. Differently from how the McCann’s and their supporters want the case reported.

I did not know Brenda. I have never knowingly communicated with her in any manner. When Sky NEWS doorstepped her and she became news headlines elsewhere I did do some superficial research, including reviewing her tweets.

Amongst the WORST tweets I have seen was where she hoped the McCanns “suffered for the rest of their miserable lives”.  It was a foolish, foolhardy and deeply insensitive tweet to make, even if she did genuinely mean it.

She didn’t deserve to be exposed and identified, her name, address and personal details made publicly available.

She didn’t deserve to be labelled “evil”.

She didn’t deserve to be subjected to such threats and abuse by the myriad of McCann supporters whose cruel taunts and vilification by far exceeded anything she was reported to have allegedly made.

She didn’t deserve to be stigmatised and crucified by a baying, servile PRO McCann media and its supporters, hell bent on indoctrinating a British public as to their ideaology where the McCann case is concerned.

Most of all, she didn’t deserve to die, alone in some soulless and anonymous little hotel room where she had fled; castigated by the baying Pro McCann machine.

Such gut-wrenching, bitter, bitter irony that she has lost her life after being hounded and trolled by a Media and PRESS hell bent on making her out as someone who had hounded and trolled others.

My fervent HOPE and wish is that this tragedy will inspire others to do their OWN research, reviews and investigations into the available facts and evidence surrounding the McCann case, where they can then formulate their OWN opinions, rather than have them shaped and made for them by the mainstream Media.

I know Martin Brunt and I know he is a good man. We have never met but we follow each other on Twitter and I have worked on several investigative projects that he has orchestrated. I also know he will be devastated and hurt by this development.

It would be wrong to blame him for Brenda’s demise. Not least because Martin, as a STAFF reporter, is duty bound to follow the Editorial policy and procedure of his company, as are all TV news correspondents.

I do not reserve such charity, alas, for Daily Mirror columnist, Carole Malone.

She described Brenda as a “cowardly bully”, “piece of work” and suggested “her own life is so lonely, so miserable, so poisoned that she wants others to suffer the same”, suggesting “she’s just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people”.

Well, maybe you’re partly right Carole. I’m going to suggest, at the end, she was very lonely and miserable indeed.

"I love you mum and I will miss you forever". That's the last Facebook post from Brenda's son, Ben.

I’m not, however, going to tell you what I think of you, Carole. That would merely be replicating the grievous and despicable offence I’m accusing you of.

Instead, I’ll leave it to one of Brenda’s alleged Tweets, suggesting that you “suffer for the rest of your miserable life".

RIP Brenda Leyland, wherever you may be.

Memories of Brenda Leyland  Brenda

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/rip-brenda-leyland-trolled-hounded-to.html[/quote]

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Oct 2016, 8:56 pm

I can't believe it's been 2 years.

A shocking and terrible tragedy. (and still questions unanswered - but not for this thread).

I'm sure Brenda will be up there looking after Madeleine.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 03 Oct 2017, 10:55 am

I have reposted this from Spudgun, to remember Brenda Leyland who sadly died 3 years ago today.

RIP Brenda.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 03 Oct 2017, 11:07 am

R.I.P Brenda
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Memories of Brenda Leyland  Empty Remembering Brenda 3 years since she died.........RIP Brenda Leyland TROLLED & Hounded to Death by the PRO McCann Machine - by SPUDGUN

Post  womandotcom Tue 03 Oct 2017, 1:51 pm

RIP dear lady.
womandotcom
womandotcom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 03 Oct 2017, 9:54 pm

3yrs gone, Crying or Very sad RIP Brenda.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Oct 2017, 9:30 pm

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 04 Oct 2018, 9:58 am

Sadly it is the 4th anniversary of Brenda Leyland's tragic death.  RIP Brenda, we won't forget.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 04 Oct 2018, 10:01 am

In memory of Brenda Leyland died 4th oct 2014, Intro to "The Brenda Leyland story

Published on 29 Sep 2018

We must never forget, the people affected by events on the evening of 3rd May 2007, almost seven years to the day, another victim hits the headlines, Brenda Leyland reaps the whirlwind effects of team McCann, this is her story told in full without MSM damage control.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 04 Oct 2018, 10:06 am

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 56m56 minutes ago  

Please share far and wide...send to your friends/partner/sibling/aunty/grandad anyone you can think of. MSM will not tell this story, we must.
Rest in Peace, Brenda Leyland. #McCann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 04 Oct 2018, 10:34 am

Watching Sonia's programme brought it back how unfair (to put it mildly) was the media's treatment of Brenda while the lowlife who hounded her got off scot-free.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down