MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events

+2
unreorganised
espeland
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty Re: The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events

Post  Freedom Tue 18 Aug 2020, 9:39 am

All very interesting stuff. I'd like to send those experts some videos of McCann interviews - that's another story though!

Some of the points I wouldn't have noticed such as small facial gestures but others were obvious even to a non expert.

I'm thinking of the bit where the name was mentioned of a man who had given a statement that he had seen Andrew having a foot massage at one of Jeffrey Epstein's houses. Nothing too incriminating about that. However, Andrew's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he heard the name. He denied that the incident had ever happened. When asked why the man had given a statement, he said something to the effect of he couldn't say, he doesn't know the man.

His earlier reaction made it clear I think that he knew exactly who the person was and feared what he might have said.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty Don't mention John Brockman

Post  poster Wed 19 Aug 2020, 8:24 pm

Oh dear, I almost feel sorry for the hapless prince as he gets through what he probably expects to be the worst part of the interview - his 'mea culpa' moment as one of the analysts says - and then tries to get himself off the hook by claiming he is 'too honourable' (23.28). I think he was hoping to be rewarded for his 'honesty' and for admitting he made a mistake and is hoping the rest of the interview will be a bit of a breeze, as Emily rewards his 'candour'. Probably also trying to hang on to some pride.

Unfortunately for Andrew, what proceeded (for which he had rehearsed the answers, as the analysts pointed out) was merely the appetizer. Emily is not going to defend his 'honour', as I suspect he might have hoped. On the contrary, she goes for the jugular with what is clearly an unexpected and most unwelcome observation.

'Another guest was John Brockman' states Emily (23.37). Notice how it is not a question but a statement. Andrew's face in response to this is a picture which tells a thousand words, and the analysts appear to be enjoying the thrill of the chase as they analyse his reactions. Watch as Andrew's eyes dart swiftly several times as Emily homes in on the kill reminding Andrews that Brockman is 'the literary agent'.

At the 23.40 mark Andrew gulps like a fish out of water but Emily will not let him off the hook and digs the hook in deeper by stating (23.46) that Brockman saw a young Russian woman giving him a foot massage. At this point Andrew appears to lose composure - he is presumably thinking: 'this is all too much'.  As Andrew twists and turns on the hook with Emily holding steadfast to the line, I think Andrew's  surprise and shock turn to anger - as again noted by the analysts.

At the 24.07 point Andrews eyebrows have knotted down so deeply together than they practically obscure his eyes.  I see a Prince Philip moment here. Like father, like son? I think he feels humiliated and betrayed by Emily who refused to take what he perceived to be his olive branch and he's now got nothing to lose. As Chapman observes: 'He's fried.....It's going one way and it's all downhill'.  

Oh dear, oh dear. How the mighty have fallen it would seem. Perhaps Andrew was hoping that he would die on his sword, like a majestic but doomed prince. Unfortunately, Emily wasn't having any of it and Andrew ended up dangling on the end of a hook gasping for air before being skewered and deep fried.

Be interesting to know about more about this literary agent and how the mention of his name sent our hapless prince jumping out of the frying pan, it would seem.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7385511/Prince-Andrew-seen-Epsteins-apartment-getting-foot-massage-young-Russian-woman.html#comments
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty The Edge Foundation

Post  poster Thu 20 Aug 2020, 12:38 pm

It would appear that not everyone was as seduced by Epstein's 'credentials' as our wayward prince. Despite Brockman throwing him the bait, this writer smelt a rat.

“A billionaire who owns Victoria’s Secret plus a modelling agency” --> one more reason to stay away actually.

lol!

https://newrepublic.com/article/154826/jeffrey-epsteins-intellectual-enabler
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty The Epstein curse

Post  poster Thu 20 Aug 2020, 1:44 pm

It would seem that those who associated with Epstein are now cursed. Talking of curses, do the gruesome twosome have many 'pals' these days apart from a few tabloid hacks? Jim Gamble and Clarence Mitchell are still fans, it would seem (link below).

I like the way Brockman describes Epstein as the 'billionaire science philanthropist'. I wonder if 'computer systems billionaire philanthropist' Bill Gates attended the Edge Foundation's billionaires' dinners where egos were massaged, according to writer Morozov?

"Billionaires are rich, but they might harbor an insecurity complex related to not being very well-read (looking at you, Bill Gates!)."

The above comment is interesting as it brings Gates into the club as it were, possibly deliberately? I would say that Gates has many complexes but the above is the least contentious.

"I cannot believe that he <Brockman> knew absolutely nothing of Epstein’s wild sexual escapades—in fact, his email suggests he was trying to capitalize on them to recruit yet another useful idiot into Epstein’s network.

Sex, money and power have always been a seductive cocktail of course.

https://newrepublic.com/article/154826/jeffrey-epsteins-intellectual-enabler

It would appear that Martin Nowak, who Epstein set up at Harvard with a very generous donation, has been hit by the Epstein curse  How many more 'friends and clients' of Brockman did Epstein help set up with generous funding?  In his email Brockman is coy about Epstein's conviction describing it as 'getting into trouble and spending a year in jail in Florida'.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXXbaYXDt2vlt5SJG10eBOGBA2WlQHHC/view

The degree to which Epstein's 'billionaire philanthropy' allowed him access to prestigious institutions where he might be able to ply his other distinctly non-philanthropic trade is astonishing. It is all sounding more and more like the 'do-gooder' Jimmy Savile scandal. Savile - a prolific sex offender - was, of course, beyond reproach in his lifetime as he raised so much money for charity.

Harvard University suspended Nowak on May 1, 2020 because of his affiliation with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.[3] A report commissioned by the university found that, although Nowak had repeatedly requested to be allowed access to Epstein's philanthropy in the years following Epstein's conviction, he was blocked by Harvard administrators. Nonetheless, Nowak allowed Epstein ongoing access to visit the university, to maintain an office and phone line, and to interact with students at PED.[18][4] Wired stated that Nowak also played a role in substantiating Epstein's false claims to MIT administrators that he had given tens of millions of dollars to Harvard.[19] Moreover, as noted by the Harvard Crimson, Epstein was at this time using his philanthropy and relationship with Nowak to rehabilitate his public image.[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Nowak

Gamble has more hope now of pinning the tail on the patsy a breakthrough than in the past 13 years.

He now runs the Belfast-based INEQE Group which continues to spearhead the battle to make the online world safer for children.

Police are treating the disappearance of Madeleine as murder.

He said the developments on Wednesday evening had given him more hope than in the last 13 years of a breakthrough.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-german-suspect-profiled-by-former-ni-cop-gamble-an-end-could-be-in-sight-for-heartbroken-parent
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty Re: The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events

Post  poster Thu 20 Aug 2020, 2:08 pm

I can't wait to spend £899.13 on 'Digerati', John Brockman's book of fascinating interviews with the world's 'cyber elite' including an interview with Bill Gates. No reviews on Amazon, curiously, but good to see you can buy a second-hand copy for £15 - so I can save myself £884.13.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Digerati-Encounters-Cyber-John-Brockman/dp/0752811584

No mention of Epstein in the article below, as far as I can see.

Engaging and straight-up avuncular in person, it’s easy to see why he’s maintained his place at the centre of the tech microcosm. He began throwing an annual Millionaires’ Dinner for titans in the business, attracting Google triumvirate Sergey Brin, Larry Page and Eric Schmidt, AOL chairman Steve Case, Bill Gates, and, later, Mark Zuckerberg. “In the beginning it was very consequential; there was heavy stuff going down, alliances coming and going about browsers… Once people had their jets parked outside, it got upgraded to the Billionaires’ Dinner.”

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Digerati-Encounters-Cyber-John-Brockman/dp/0752811584
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty The Bill Gates - Epstein connections

Post  poster Sun 04 Oct 2020, 2:22 pm

The pair were not just both obsessed with money but also with eugenics.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ENUb4xLDK09j/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty The Epstein-Gates connections

Post  poster Mon 23 Nov 2020, 7:01 pm

I think Epstein and his contacts might be the weak link in terms of blowing apart the corona hoax, among other scandals.

It is on record that Bill Gates flew on Epstein's private plane years after Epstein's conviction for under-age sex offences. This has helpfully been recorded in flight logs. I think it is on record that Bill Gates claimed he didn't realize it was Epstein's private plane. If he did indeed say this then it comes across as a lie. There is no way Bill Gates' staff would not have done their due diligence and they would have known exactly who the plane belonged to.

Accepting an invitation to fly on the private plane of a convicted sex offender is important. It indicates a distinct lack of integrity on the part of Bill and Melinda Gates. Melinda, in particular, champions the role of young women and their right to make decisions about contraception and their right to empowerment. Where did Melinda stand in connection with their links with Epstein?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty Sex trafficking rings

Post  poster Mon 23 Nov 2020, 7:57 pm

The first link below is intriguing because it suggests that the 'Victoria Beckham' lookalike in the McCann case actually looks like Ghislaine Maxwell. While it would appear that Epstein's interests lay in teenage girls, as opposed to young children, it nevertheless raises the idea of connections between the Madeleine McCann case and the Epstein case.

And of course there are. The most obvious connection is sex trafficking rings. Epstein was exposed as one of the most prolific sex predators operating a sex trafficking ring in conjunction with Ghislaine Maxwell. The McCanns and their friends suggested from very early on that Madeleine could have been stolen by a paedophile or a paedophile ring.
We KNOW that the McCanns parents received very high level support from the establishment with Clarence Mitchell becoming their spokesman. Why?

Irrespective of whether Ghislaine Maxwell was the 'Victoria Beckham' lookalike, it is not inconceivable that she was privy to information about the McCann case. The Epstein tentacles appear to have reached far and wide, and of course we know they reached into the royal family. I think members of the royal family initially spoke out supportively of the McCann parents? Would need to double check that.

We know the McCanns developed a friendship with Clement Freud, because Kate wrote about it in her book. They were invited to lunch at his villa in the Algarve a few months after Madeleine's alleged abduction.

https://medium.com/crimebeat/madeleine-mccann-and-the-epstein-connection-d7dae29cbcf3

More on Freud:

https://goodnessandharmony.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/376/

Epstein's webs spread far and wide:

https://goodnessandharmony.wordpress.com/2019/11/20/jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-part-2/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty Epstein's little black book

Post  poster Mon 23 Nov 2020, 8:12 pm

How long before Joe and Jane Average figure it out?

That a great percentage of the world’s top politicians, VIPs and societal elites are evil, depraved, mentally unbalanced individuals ‘with profound sociopathic / psychopathic tendencies’

The above would certainly account for some of the nonsense that we are seeing in the way the sheeple are being treated during the scamdemic/plandemic. Christmas 'treats' such as seeing family and friends (I mean, WTF?) will have to be 'punished' by stricter and harsher 'tiers' afterwards. This is straight out of the victorian age - spare the rod and spoil the child - and plays right into the sadistic teacher cliche. It really is pathetic.

https://goodnessandharmony.wordpDoress.com/2017/05/01/billionaire-paedophile-jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-lord-and-lady-hanson-the-hon-robert-hanson-brook-hanson/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty Epstein is the key

Post  poster Thu 26 Nov 2020, 12:47 pm

I think that the Epstein alleged suicide is one of the keys to unravelling the madness that is going on right now.

The Bill Gates/Epstein connection I think could be explosive in terms of exposing Bill Gates' 'wider agendas'.

This explores these issues and makes the excellent point that allowing the Epstein 'suicide' to be 'buried' left the door wide open for other atrocities - such as the Scamdemic and the erosion of democracy we are seeing. If there had been a thorough investigation into the circumstances around Epstein's death, could Bill Gates even have got away with all this?

The Epstein 'suicide' has to be explosive.

https://sergiofmonteiro.medium.com/of-course-bill-gates-is-pushing-a-mandatory-vaccine-no-one-cared-about-jeffrey-epstein-14dff7698981
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty Good story to bury bad news?

Post  poster Thu 26 Nov 2020, 1:02 pm

Rather like the Madeleine McCann story, the Epstein 'suicide' was a good story to bury bad news. The Scamdemic is STILL burying bad news as the 'casedemic' fills the media with all the new 'rules'. Just like the McCann case, it all gets sillier and sillier as the months go by as if the hacks are thinking: 'When are they all going to wake up and realize this is all a joke?'

What is REALLY going on behind the scenes? The giant cess-pits of corruption that lead to all these hoaxes has yet to be exposed by the mainstream media as our democracies are quite literally crumbling amid all this utter madness.

I'm still amazed by how many people are still wearing what look like sanitary towels strapped across their noses and mouths in shops. Are they not questioning all this nonsense?

The spread of the Coronavirus in early 2020 virtually erased from public discourse the arrest and subsequent death of Jeffrey Epstein. It also stopped several of the protest movements against oligarchical class structures happening around the world. Namely, the “yellow-vest” movement in France and the Hong Kong protests.
The Jeffrey Epstein discourse would have been particularly engaging. The ramifications, had they been allowed to flow naturally from the events surrounding his death, would have been devastating. Which legislative decisions were made under threat of blackmail? What should we do with those decisions? Who else is doing what he did? How much did Israel know of Epstein’s actions? What was the deal with that temple on his private island? Is the western notion of upholding rule of law a complete sham? Where is all this going?

https://sergiofmonteiro.medium.com/of-course-bill-gates-is-pushing-a-mandatory-vaccine-no-one-cared-about-jeffrey-epstein-14dff7698981
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 26 Nov 2020, 1:13 pm

Yes! This whole thing has to be seen in the context of a relatively small number of ageing narcissistic megalomaniac billionaires wanting to leave their undesirable legacies on the world. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

What is tragic is that all that money could be a force for real good. Instead, poverty will increase dramatically but of course we wont' hear about any of that as we obsess about petty rules. It's all part of the scamdemic. Not long ago Boris was claiming that 'millions' of lives would be saved in the third world as he announced huge sums of tax-payers money going into third world vaccination programmes lead by Bill Gates.

Now ask yourself why Boris Johnson and Bill Gates who have both openly spoken about population reduction would want to 'save millions of lives'? The scamdemic will have claimed thousands if not hundreds of thousands of lives in delayed treatments for the most common diseases not to mention the effects of massive unemployment. I can only assume that the effects in third world countries will be even greater.

Now put yourself into the mind of Bill Gates as he watched America’s non-reaction to the Epstein affair. If it were you, with Gates’ history, motivations and money — what ideas might start developing as a result from that non-response? You watched this travesty of justice occur in a real time, with no real demand for accountability; and suddenly the resistance to your own pet project doesn’t seem that insurmountable anymore. You might even begin to think that you and your buddies could impose a new normal on an unsuspecting populace because their apathy is so profound.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty The scamdemic buried the Epstein story.

Post  poster Thu 26 Nov 2020, 1:20 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty The Gates-Epstein connection

Post  poster Sun 29 Nov 2020, 8:19 pm

It must be admitted that it is very odd indeed that shortly before Epstein allegedly killed himself he changed his will and named Gates' science advisor as fallback executor. From this long piece in the Mail it would seem that Epstein was very keen to jump onto the Bill Gates 'philanthropy' wagon, and in particular in relation to 'health projects' (for young women?) in the third world. Of course the latter is Melinda's particular area of interest, apparently. Given what we now know about Epstein, this is all very fishy and it is on record that Bill Gates continued (strengthened?) his relationship with Epstein after his conviction as a sex offender. Why did Gates allow this to happen?

One might almost be inclined to speculate that Epstein had some dirt to dish on Bill Gates and/or his foundation. He certainly did on many other high profile figures, it would seem. Whatever other interests the pair might have had - including allegedly philanthropy - the pair do seem to have been motivated by greed.

After Epstein's shock suicide on August 10, Gates' named popped up as one of the high-powered men who potentially had some sort of working relationship with the disgraced businessman.

Nikolic told the Times he was 'shocked' to learn that before Epstein killed himself in jail, he amended his will and named Gates' science adviser as a fallback executor in the event that the primary executors are unable to serve.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7566893/Bill-Gates-ties-Jeffrey-Epstein-strengthened-pedophile-got-prison-2011.html

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events - Page 2 Empty The Gates-Epstein relationship

Post  poster Tue 01 Jun 2021, 11:12 am

The Gates - Epstein relationship is explored and tentacles reach in all directions from WHO to the UN to Prince Andrew to the Clintons and lots of places in between. I wonder how Bill and Melinda Gates' divorce is panning out?

I once read this hideously sugary piece in the MSM where Melinda was talking about her children's 'date' partners and how the family would all sit round the dinner table holding hands which she felt the date partners might think was weird. I didn't believe a word of it - I think it was right out of Kate McCann's fairy tale book where perfect husbands dote on their wives and children and wouldn't hurt a fly.

I have long felt that the Epstein link would be one of Gates' downfalls. While I assume one of the main reasons for the divorce is to separate and hide financial assets, it might also be that Melinda wants to remove herself from any fall-out from her soon to be ex's involvement with Epstein. The latter's alleged suicide a few months before one of the biggest frauds ever broke out is the most extraordinary coincidence and could be seen as mighty convenient for those who featured in his little black book and flight logs.

Was a deal made, I wonder? Epstein is whisked away and given a new identity in return for keeping his mouth sewn up? Nothing would surprise me any more. But what about Ghislaine? And what was the nature of the relationship between her sister (Isabel?) and Gates?

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/01/the-truth-about-gates-epstein-relationship.aspx
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 30 Dec 2021, 12:01 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 03 Jan 2022, 12:16 pm

Lionel Nation (Michael leBron) has done a very interesting broadcast about this case more or less saying Ghislaine is nothing compared to the vastness beyond her. No need for her to 'spill the beans' as it is all known.
It was in his Daily Briefing a few days ago.
"Ghislaine's 83% Guilty".

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 14 Jan 2022, 11:22 am

More repercussions for Andrew for his behaviour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59987935
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 16 Jan 2022, 1:01 pm

Freedom wrote:More repercussions for Andrew for his behaviour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59987935

Good. I'm quite surprised though. It has to be said that the royal family has not come out of the scamdemic smelling of roses. Their endorsement of 'vaccinations' which are not actually vaccinations and are dangerous is a total disgrace. They should never have waded into that quagmire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A6YxkQXHec
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 28 Jan 2022, 5:04 pm

Another review of the infamous Prince Andrew interview. The reactions of the body language expert to the nonsense that was sprouted are very funny at times.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 23 Feb 2022, 3:59 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 29 Jun 2022, 11:32 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 17 Aug 2022, 10:11 am

I hadn't heard of the death of Anne Heche until now and the garbage going round about her being killed because she was going to make a programme about Jeffrey Epstein. It reminds me of the nonsense about what Jill Dando supposedly knew. No doubts in her case though, she was murdered.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2