MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty A must watch. Please watch and share

Post  poster Tue 10 Nov 2020, 4:53 pm

Please watch and share as widely as possible.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S2vx6npeW1pv/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Tue 10 Nov 2020, 5:16 pm

And don't forget there were whistle-blowers earlier on in the scamdemic. There were financial incentives to put patients on ventilators in the USA. What financial incentives were there in the UK I wonder?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8290251/NYC-nurse-claims-coronavirus-patients-literally-murdered.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Mon 16 Nov 2020, 8:20 pm

Oh good! This is the guy who reveals information given to him by an insider at GSK, allegedly,  that suggests the new vaccine can cause infertility. There appear to be all sorts of weird things in the vaccine but perhaps that is true of any vaccine?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty The hoax is on us!

Post  poster Mon 16 Nov 2020, 10:40 pm

I find it so reassuring that, after months of government ineptitude, u-turns, squandering of tax-payers money on outsourcing for the boys, lies from the health 'experts' and more, an under-tested vaccine is being rushed out for which the manufacturers have immunity from prosecution and - the piece de resistance - there is no effective mechanism in place yet for recording the huge number of adverse reactions that are expected. It seems that Artificial Intelligence is the way to rectify this situation.

https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED%3ANOTICE%3A506291-2020%3ATEXT%3AEN%3AHTML&src=0&fbclid=IwAR2CF1YylyNNGyF9yw1P0shDxPSiXINBV5q2KDySUQKq

Take a look at what might be going into the covid-19 vaccine. Just a taster here. There are also suspicions from some quarters that the vaccines will have an effect on sterility. In any event, what seems beyond dispute is that the vaccines will be rolled out once the virus has long gone but the casedemic is continuing with the dodgy tests. Once the vaccine has been rolled out, the casedemic will abruptly reduce. Any further positive cases will be blamed on the 'anti-vaxxers' who refused the covid-19 vaccine. They will be labelled 'selfish' and 'super-spreaders' and if they could be herded into isolation camps to be denied basic freedoms I am sure there are some 'pro-vaxxers' who would be very happy.

It is a fact that there are countries where childhood vaccines are now mandatory. This is despite the fact that there are inadequate safety studies and the risk/benefit of the vaccines is unknown. What is known is that there is a childhood epidemic of autism, other autoimmune disorders and chronic diseases including diabetes. But of course there is no link with vaccines!

IMO!

https://anglicanchurch.net/ethics-in-a-pandemic-aborted-fetal-cells-and-the-covid-19-vaccine/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Christmas baubles

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 2:00 pm

The expected has now been announced while Boris allegedly 'self-isolates'. Hmmm -  I wonder why he's disappeared again for several weeks?  Particularly when you consider that the UK (or is it Britain?) has now been put on a high terror alert, apparently.

Barnoness Harding, the controversial figure put in charge of track and trace is also allegedly 'self-isolating'.  

It was patently obvious to anyone who has been following the actions of the criminals running this scamdemic racket that Christmas would be used as a carrot and stick. Every single holiday and occasion is now being used as a tool for control, threats, restrictions on freedom of movement. Even restrictions on seeing family at Christmas. If we are very, very good little sheeple and keep wearing our masks and washing our hands, we might be allowed to see family at Christmas!!

You couldn't make this up, could you? So conditioned are we all, apparently, that the tiny concession of being able to see family at Christmas is being used as a carrot. God, it's pathetic. I thought Boris was a goon but he is far worse. How can they all keep a straight face as they audaciously lie to our faces? Criminal, absolutely criminal.

Anything to keep the illusion and smoke and mirrors going.

If we stopped testing, track and trace and ignored all the rules this whole thing could stop overnight but of course 'they' don't want to do that. While the old normal would be better than the nightmare new normal we seem to be heading into, what we need is a different normal. One that wouldn't allow what is happening now to take place in the first place.  This is the view of the World Doctors Alliance. Please read and share as widely as possible. Everything they say makes complete sense, unlike the madness we are seeing now.

IMO as always. Politicians are known to lie. Why would this situation be any different? We will sleep-walk into the dreaded New World Order with the robotic Schwab - a stereotypical Bond villain if ever I saw one - dictating to us if we don't wake up and we need to wake up NOW! eta: Big Ears is in on it too - he comes over as more and more ridiculous every year, imo.

They've all been downing their cocktails at Davos for years - using taxpayers money? - while they concocted this utter madness. Schwab wants to see the social distancing and other idiotic slave-like methods of control carry on even after the scamdemic is declared over (if it ever is). Schwab and Gates both come over as complete megalomaniacs - characters right out of a Bond movie. They would be laughable if they were fictional characters, but they are not.

One way to become very rich (and powerful) is to be amoral so that you don't abide by the sometimes unspoken but widely held ethics of society. If you remove a moral code from your agenda, you can operate outside the realms of ethics, morality etc. I think this is exactly what we are seeing now and history is full of examples of just such people. Hitler springs to mind but there are many other examples.

What a truly extraordinary time in history.

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-coronavirus-live-latest-updates-christmas-lockdown-london-b72968.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Government script makes no scientific sense

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 2:53 pm

Boris publicly testing himself some time ago and now allegedly self-isolating as he came into contact with someone with the virus, allegedly, is all part of the script. Unlike any other infectious disease known to man, this disease is different and you don't get immunity even when you have contracted the disease. This so obviously plays into the script that the only way you can be protected is by getting a vaccine.

This is nonsensical. As are most things to do with this scamdemic. Why would a vaccine be better than natural immunity? I simply do not buy that script or that agenda. The whole point of a vaccine is to elicit an immune response from someone who has not already had the disease so that, in the event that they are exposed, their body will respond (because of the vaccine) with an immune response but without the associated symptoms of the full-blown illness.

That's the theory - sort of. While I have long been a vaccine sceptic what is now happening has turned me from a sceptic to a full-blown disbeliever.  There is no real science behind what we are being told. Very many of those people who are being 'tested' will already have been exposed to whatever virus they are supposed to be testing for. What's the point of the testing? If it was to allow people to go there merry way it would make some sense. But no, the testing is, allegedly, to find out who has the virus so they can hide away along with anyone who they have been in contact with.

This is nonsensical. The virus or whatever it was - probably a type of flu - ran its course back in the spring. Death rates were back to normal in the summer. Hospitals are not overrun with covid patients, if they ever were.

The whole thing is one big fat lie. It's like the Wizard of Oz - behind all the smoke and mirrors and hell and brimstone are a few nerds pulling strings and pushing levers to get everyone scared.

It's incredible it has worked and makes one seriously question all the thousands of scientists, doctors and others with expertise in infectious diseases, epidemiology and the like. They cannot possibly have all been hoodwinked.

Obviously some have spoken up in the UK and many more worldwide.

Dr Mike Yeadon believes that half the UK population were probably immune by June, which makes a lot of sense. He is hugely critical of the government response. As you will see, it appears that the government script simply makes no scientific sense whatsoever. It never did and it still doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZjtiqujql8
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Who benefits financially from the SCAMDEMIC?

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 3:29 pm

Just think how much money has been made by a selected few - who presumably have been in the know for some time - from the scamdemic while millions of others have lost their jobs, businesses, livelihoods and much more besides? While we were supposedly 'saving the NHS', staying at home, watching our jobs disappear and having all our hospital appointments cancelled, there were those including politicians who profited handsomely from the SCAMDEMIC. Not just the global billionaires - Gates, Soros et al - but also politicians who awarded lucrative contracts to cronies for PPE etc. Who is benefitting financially from all the testing? Certainly not those who are allegedly found positive and have to go home and self-isolate for two weeks, that's for sure.

Just as well Dominic Cummings has scuttled off into a bunker somewhere to fawn over his algorithms because I imagine his head might be first on a plate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y42PbcrpfKY&feature=youtu.be

Dominic Cummins disappears up his own derriere in his blog. I've never read such a pile of utter drivel. So conceited, so childish - and this is the man who was one of Boris' top advisors. Lord help us. 'Two hands are a lot' is the title of his January blog piece which appeared not that long before the dreaded lurgy. I would think Cummins only needs one hand for the activity that he is probably best suited for.

IMO.

https://dominiccummings.com/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Volunteer for the Conservatives! You know it makes sense.

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 3:48 pm

You will see many polls in the coming days. Some will say Boris will win. Trust me, as someone who has worked on lots of campaigns, things are MUCH tighter than they seem and there is a very real possibility of a hung parliament.

Without a majority, the nightmare continues. ALL other MPs will gang together to stop Brexit and give EU citizens the vote. It’s that simple.

So — please get out your address book and phone and make a plan to talk to family and friends between now and 12 December. If you want to volunteer to do more — for example to drive old people to the polling station click HERE.

And if we win, and we get Brexit done by 31 January, then you’re invited to the Vote Leave party in No10!

And, of course, THE NHS WILL GET MORE THAN £350 MILLION PER WEEK EXTRA IF WE WIN, JUST AS WE PROMISED — imagine how cross Tony Blair will be when this happens…

https://dominiccummings.com/

Any takers for this below? Worth clicking on the link to see all the ways you could help the government lock you up and throw away the key in time for Christmas!  santa
Will there be a Santa Special police force where officers come down the chimney to check how many Christmas stockings you have put up and match it with the numbers in your household? What will they do with all the grannies etc who have escaped from their care-homes for the day? Special prisons? They could be knocked up quite quickly like the Nightingale using tax-payers money.

Now, who should be the first to go into the new prisons to cope for the extra demand for criminals? Let me think... lol!

https://volunteer.conservatives.com/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Nov 2020, 4:04 pm

As my son succinctly puts it - it's no longer an attempt to control the virus but to control the people.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty What's in the vaccine?

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 4:05 pm

Can't wait for the new vaccine!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YnGlRpcKmxjU/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 4:16 pm

Freedom wrote:As my son succinctly puts it - it's no longer an attempt to control the virus but to control the people.

I'm glad your son is awake! So many people aren't. We are sleepwalking into a nightmare. Boris was the perfect person to lead this - ambitious, vain, broken moral compass etc. But of course is becomes abundantly clear that this has been in the pipeline for ever.

And it would seem that Bill and Melinda are looking forward to the next one! Melinda smirks and displays duper's delight throughout this short clip and towards the end both of them appear overjoyed at the prospect of the next pandemic. The pair could not look happier.  (Notice how early on Bill talks about 'a flu still being a very big risk' - why did he say that? Flu is a risk every single year, we don't need him to tell us that. Could this be brain-leak that flu didn't disappear to be replaced by covid? I think so. He knows perfectly well that flu arrives every year whether people are vaccinated or not. Some years rates are higher than others but in the past year it appears to have all but disappeared. Now we know why.)

IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFj7MW-acog
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 4:24 pm

The birth rates is going to drop partly as a result of financial insecurity and of course because of other factors too. Maybe the government will try to persuade us that it is selfish to bring children into the world as they could pass on a virus to their grandparents? Quite frankly, it has all become so absurd that it wouldn't surprise me.  

Dr Andrew Wakefield has talked about how the birthrate will drop in years to come. The huge numbers of autistic children is one factor. One out of every two in the future?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BonX9nLGPm0I/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Nutrition information

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 5:04 pm

Unbelievable that this was banned. Or perhaps not unbelievable. This nutrition advice is good for anyone I would have thought and yet not one of the government 'experts' are recommending this, as far as I am aware. It really is amazing that there has been so little advice from the mainstream media and from all those highly-paid government 'experts' and 'scientists' on commonsense ways of staying healthy.

Sitting inside one's home watching TV and eating takeaway junk food is NOT a good way to stay healthy, despite the government message to stay at home.

Why don't 'philanthropists' Bill and Melinda Gates give sensible advice on easy ways to stay healthy? I thought they wanted to 'save millions' of lives?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kgePjOMg68yf/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Modern-day slavery

Post  poster Wed 18 Nov 2020, 7:39 pm

Please read and share widely.

The coronavirus rules and restrictions will have had  a massive impact on those in our society who are the most vulnerable. The support networks have been suspended including family support even. The poor will be much poorer and the opportunities for exploitation will be much greater as police resources are directed towards enforcing nonsensical and petty rules rather than concentrating on the real criminals.

How about the police start with the globalists who have created this pandemic in the first place - Gates, Schwab, Big Ears etc? Hiding under the mantle of the 'green agenda' they have caused utter misery while filling the coffers of the super-rich and large corporations operating outside all sorts of boundaries.

I would go as far as saying that the rules that have been imposed ARE a form of modern-day slavery. Populations are told to stay in their houses, they are prevented from visiting friends and family in other houses. Those who still have work are told to work from home. Thousands of people have lost their jobs and businesses. Hospital treatments have been cancelled and suspended so there will be a wave of undiagnosed and delayed illnesses and deaths as a direct result of this policy.

By consenting to the rules, we are quite literally helping those who are profiting from our downfall, and the SCAMDEMIC.  The slave drivers did as much, as did the nazis and many other dictatorships as well.

The final coup de grace would be a vaccine for a virus that was no more deadly than flu (assuming it even exists in the form we are told) which we don't need (the virus has pretty much gone and many people will now be immune) and which will have side-effects including, perhaps, sterility.   Modern slavery hasn't so much been sidelined by covid-19 - it's more like it's had a massive boost.

Interesting timing that Epstein - at the heart of a massive sex-trafficking ring - came to a sticky end in the months before this scamdemic broke. Coincidence? I think not.

https://www.lawyer-monthly.com/2020/08/is-modern-slavery-been-sidelined-by-covid/

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty No deaths due to covid-19 in S.W Yorkshire partnership trust

Post  poster Fri 20 Nov 2020, 5:09 pm

No deaths due to covid-19 from February to September 2020 in the South West Yorkshire Partnership Trust.

I presume this is referring to the members of the trust as opposed to the population in this area? But it's still an interesting statistic, imo.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnSCg7FWMAMdxdq?format=jpg&name=large
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty The megalomaniacs have taken control of the asylum

Post  poster Fri 20 Nov 2020, 5:57 pm

I presume the 'casedemic' is continuing as a justification for rushing out the vaccine. But there is no evidence that people are still being hospitalized and dying in large numbers from covid-19. Of course hospitals will be filling up - they always do in the winter and there will be a massive backlog of cases from the summer when non-emergency treatment was suspended. This second lockdown during winter will also take its toll as mental and physical health deteriorate as people struggle without work, without normal support networks and being isolated in their own homes.

The scamdemic has become a runaway train and it's very difficult to see the exit strategy. It seems clear that a small number of megalomaniac globalists are leading a number of sinister agendas - Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab appear to be at the forefront of the cabal but of course there are many others including quite a few world leaders it would seem. Boris has firmly placed himself in Bill Gate's pockets and Gates has huge influence in this country. Big Ears seems to be behind the robotic Klaus Schwab's agenda - quite frankly Schwab comes across as a total nutter. Imagine sitting next to him at a dinner-party - he looks and sounds like a mad robot.

IMO!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlcinKPylnhh/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty A sane voice in the wilderness

Post  poster Fri 20 Nov 2020, 6:06 pm

Not sure if already linked but please watch and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LbD1rWkF-Q

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty UK Column News

Post  poster Fri 20 Nov 2020, 6:25 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Denmark says NO to lockdown law

Post  poster Fri 20 Nov 2020, 7:07 pm

We've got to do this.

Denmark say NO to lockdown law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadErfQ2pMY
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Jeremy Hunt psychopath

Post  poster Fri 20 Nov 2020, 7:23 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Neil Ferguson - Bill Gates - Jeffrey Epstein: join the dots

Post  poster Sun 22 Nov 2020, 10:22 pm

I linked this back in July on the Epstein thread.

It seems even more pertinent now.

Gates flew on the Lolita Express in 2013 will Jeffrey Epstein as reported in the Daily Mail in London. The connections are so deep in many different directions, this screams for a Special Prosecutor when we have people talking about we must remain in home confinement unless we are vaccinated with chips?

Generation Investment Management LLP, a sustainable investment firm chaired by Al Gore with $25 billion assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2019, has been working with Breakthrough Energy Ventures chaired by Bill Gates, with a $1 billion fund that invests in companies combating climate change. Gore and Greenpeace’s Jeniffer Morgan have been using Greta to try to further their agenda. The movies done by Gore and on Bill Gates are by the same director.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/gates-imperial-colleges-ferguson-who-started-this-nightmare-jeffrey-epstein/

Last edited by poster on Sun 22 Nov 2020, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Scamxdemic politics

Post  poster Sun 22 Nov 2020, 10:29 pm

More on the politics of the scamdemic.

The Imperial team, which is led by Prof. Neil Ferguson, has been the one accepted by politicians BECAUSE it justified shutting down the world economy. Ferguson is a current member of SAGE, which is the UK government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies. However, they have a track record of being very wrong, which is being covered up.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-health-forecasts-are-politically-motivated/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 18 Empty Schwab - is he a robot?

Post  poster Mon 23 Nov 2020, 12:22 am

Schwab - the man who makes you relieved that social distancing was invented. Two broom-sticks away is too close.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/ai-computers/how-our-ai-computer-forecasts-the-failure-of-schwab-world-economic-forum/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next