MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 27 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Antonia Tue 01 Jun 2021, 2:42 pm

Freedom wrote:I've just watched the first episode of the latest series of 24 Hours in A & E and, if it wasn't for people in masks looking like extras from a zombie apocalypse movie, you'd never have known it was filmed last year.

Are alleged Covid sufferers not dealt with initially in A & E? If they are, there weren't any when the programme was made.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/24-hours-in-ae

I don't think COVID 19 sufferers would go into A&E. A really sick person with breathing issues would go straight into ICU referred by a doctor. A less sick person requiring hospital admission would be taken to the appropriate ward. Their GP would have phoned ahead and organised admission.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 27 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Sun 06 Jun 2021, 4:06 pm

My elderly relative went into a ward - not intensive care. He was on oxygen and was given antibiotics. He described the ward as something out of the killing fields and couldn't get out fast enough. I presume it was full of elderly people like him who had recently had the second jab and were reacting to it? He tested positive for covid but was treated for pneumonia.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 06 Jun 2021, 4:08 pm

Freedom wrote:I've just watched the first episode of the latest series of 24 Hours in A & E and, if it wasn't for people in masks looking like extras from a zombie apocalypse movie, you'd never have known it was filmed last year.

Are alleged Covid sufferers not dealt with initially in A & E? If they are, there weren't any when the programme was made.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/24-hours-in-ae

I think there are specific 'covid' wards but of course the tests are hugely inaccurate so it's really quite meaningless, imo.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 08 Jun 2021, 8:04 pm

I hope that this page will be available to non-Facebook members. Have a look at the video on 6th June from a former nurse.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006616066495
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 27 Empty Boris Johnson

Post  poster Thu 10 Jun 2021, 5:24 pm

Boris Johnson's popularity appears to be at an all-time low. Could this apology for a human being be less popular?

Here are the Cornish natives giving him the 'welcome' he deserves. Please share.

cheers cheers

https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/boris-takes-a-private-plane-to-the-g7-summit/#post-130894
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 10 Jun 2021, 6:56 pm

poster wrote:Boris Johnson's popularity appears to be at an all-time low.

Possibly being the leader of what appears to be a hostile government of occupation might have something to do with it?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 10 Jun 2021, 9:43 pm

The last two posts transferred from a separate topic. I think they are relevant here as his actions over the lockdown nonsense are the main reason for the contempt in which he is now held.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 11 Jun 2021, 2:26 pm

unreorganised wrote:
poster wrote:Boris Johnson's popularity appears to be at an all-time low.

Possibly being the leader of what appears to be a hostile government of occupation might have something to do with it?

His warm welcome from Cornwall has now been deleted from Twitter. How strange it must be to be living in a sort of parallel universe where reality it turned on its head and MSM is full of photo opportunities that are completely divorced from the public mood.

But it is true - the government have declared war against us. The 'green' agenda is a total sham and allows the globalists to continue to rape and pillage the world and its citizens.

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2021/04/10/thanks-to-protesters-boris-johnsons-cornwall-trip-didnt-quite-go-to-plan/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 27 Empty WHO whistleblower

Post  poster Fri 11 Jun 2021, 10:09 pm

WHO whistleblower: the 'vaccine' is a bioweapon to depopulate.

https://new.awakeningchannel.com/a-bioweapon-to-depopulate-who-whistleblower/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 26 Jun 2021, 10:37 pm

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person - good riddance! He has certainly reaped what he sowed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57625508
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 28 Jun 2021, 11:29 am

Interesting developments - did someone bug MH's office, perhaps to bring to light what a hypocritical piece of something he is?

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-hancock-affair-justice-secretary-asks-for-his-office-to-be-swept-for-cameras-as-government-investigates-scandal-12343694
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Mon 28 Jun 2021, 3:06 pm

Freedom wrote:Interesting developments - did someone bug MH's office, perhaps to bring to light what a hypocritical piece of something he is?

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-hancock-affair-justice-secretary-asks-for-his-office-to-be-swept-for-cameras-as-government-investigates-scandal-12343694

Read yesterdays Mail on Sunday. All is revealed there. Yes, an insider fixed up a secret camera.........
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 28 Jun 2021, 6:20 pm

I may be having a senior moment but I can't see anything there.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/mailonsunday/index.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Mon 28 Jun 2021, 8:01 pm

Freedom, that link is to mondays Daily Mail as the front page has an article about the Wimbledon crowd giving a standing ovation to someone involved in producing a vaccine. Wimbledon started today Monday. I read the article in Sundays Mail.
Antonia
Antonia

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 28 Jun 2021, 8:46 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 01 Jul 2021, 12:49 pm

This is mainly about the effect that a partner's infidelity can have, depending on how the issue came to light. How I agree with Vanessa about the anger felt by people who now know how they were duped about the need to keep their distances, not allowed to visit people in hospital etc.

A pity though that she and the others felt the need to sit so far apart - at least they weren't wearing masks though!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 01 Jul 2021, 6:41 pm

A woman from my local council called today asking if the residents had been vaccinated. Taken aback, I said no and that I didn't want to discuss the matter. I wish I hadn't said anything as I'm now feeling paranoid and wondering if I'm going to be penalised in some way.

Get the jab you peasant or your bins won't be emptied.

Okay I'm not being entirely serious but I can't think of a valid reason why the council is asking such questions.
Freedom
Freedom

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 08 Jul 2021, 7:33 pm

My God, how absolutely dare they. I would have felt like punching her. It's none of her effing business !
Jees, why are they soooooooooo desperate to make sure the whole population is vaccinated.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 08 Jul 2021, 7:44 pm

I don't know if anyone has posted this but many people are complaining about not getting proper service from their GPs.
I had to contact them a few weeks ago and you have to phone first. I did this but was disgusted that I just got "you are now 7th in the queue" ! I waited and eventually told me my doctor was on day off but someone would call me back in a couple of hours - it was 5 hours later ! Couldn't get to see her but was given a different medication and told to monitor my BP.
I heard that the NHS is being run down so we'll all get so fed up, we'll go private like America.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 09 Jul 2021, 5:29 am

Just found out my 18yr old son has it Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 09 Jul 2021, 1:19 pm

Do you mean he's tested positive for it but isn't ill himself?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 09 Jul 2021, 2:47 pm

Wednesday night he was up vomiting and once today but hes had no sense of smell or taste since Tuesday. He had his test yesterday morning and got the positive result at 2am. Now we're all in for 10 days Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sat 10 Jul 2021, 12:00 pm

Sorry to hear this, DDL.

I haven't yet watched this video which is about a particular incident of lunacy in Ireland where, from what I'm heard, some of the rules and restrictions since last year are more bat sh*t crazy than in the U K.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/byelection-candidate-dolores-cahill-refused-admission-to-count-centre-1.4615772
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 10 Jul 2021, 12:58 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:Sorry to hear this, DDL.

I haven't yet watched this video which is about a particular incident of lunacy in Ireland where, from what I'm heard, some of the rules and restrictions since last year are more bat sh*t crazy than in the U K.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/byelection-candidate-dolores-cahill-refused-admission-to-count-centre-1.4615772

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 10 Jul 2021, 11:39 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Wednesday night he was up vomiting and once today but hes had no sense of smell or taste since Tuesday. He had his test yesterday morning and got the positive result at 2am. Now we're all in for 10 days Sad

Sorry about your son DDL. Was he vaccinated or is he too young for that?
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next