MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie: Enough of Lies - Goncalo Amaral's new book

2 posters

Go down

Maddie: Enough of Lies - Goncalo Amaral's new book Empty Maddie: Enough of Lies - Goncalo Amaral's new book

Post  Freedom Sat 16 Oct 2021, 6:21 pm

I hope that we still have a few members interested in the case though it's not surprising if the last nearly two years' lunacy has diverted our attention away from it.

https://www.portugalresident.com/maddie-enough-of-lies-goncalo-amarals-latest-book-goes-on-pre-sale-today/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Maddie: Enough of Lies - Goncalo Amaral's new book Empty Re: Maddie: Enough of Lies - Goncalo Amaral's new book

Post  unreorganised Mon 13 Dec 2021, 10:08 am

I have ordered a copy of this and will attempt to read it over the Christmas holidays.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Maddie: Enough of Lies - Goncalo Amaral's new book Empty Re: Maddie: Enough of Lies - Goncalo Amaral's new book

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Dec 2021, 10:15 am

Is it an English version?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 13 Dec 2021, 10:19 am

Freedom wrote:Is it an English version?

No. Hence my use of "attempt". Believe it or not I actually taught myself Portuguese due to my interest in the case, as dedication goes I think that's probably pretty unmatched!
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 20 Dec 2021, 12:02 pm

Let us know how you get on with it.

I'm just listening to a Pat Brown video, nothing to do with the McCanns but she mentioned that she and Goncalo wrote a book together but couldn't find a publisher brave enough to take it on.

I don't know if I'd heard about that before or not.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down