MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 30 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Mimi Fri 01 May 2015, 4:47 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Mimi wrote:Welcome Chris and Crabbit  flower

Candyfloss - where did you get your Welcome emoticon from - there isn`t one amongst the others.

No, they are mostly from pic gifs site and use that.  I am still working out how to get them on here...... will manage it one day Laughing

No worries - will check out that site. flower

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 30 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Mimi Fri 01 May 2015, 4:51 pm

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 30 Smileys-afraid-366302

Hee hee - just trying it out.

Little things please little minds

Here`s one for BB1

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 30 Smileys-witches-444058

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 5:40 pm

Where do you get the animated avatars from?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 May 2015, 5:45 pm

caricature wrote:Where do you get the animated avatars from?

www.picgifs.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:
caricature wrote:Where do you get the animated avatars from?

www.picgifs.com

Many ta's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 01 Jun 2015, 5:12 pm

A big welcome to Joyce1938 cheers
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 01 Jun 2015, 5:18 pm

Châtelaine wrote:A big welcome to Joyce1938 cheers

Is Joyce here? Haven`t seen her, but welcome anyway. flower

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 01 Jun 2015, 5:20 pm

She only registered today.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 01 Jun 2015, 5:22 pm

Ah hi Joyce sunny

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 30 Empty Re:Say Hello and introduce yourself here.

Post  costello Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:42 pm

Hi Joyce 1938. I always like reading your posts on CMoMM, look forward to reading more now you are here.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 30 Empty I do drop by now and again....

Post  Bubblewrapped Thu 11 Jun 2015, 1:43 pm

Well to be honest, I tend to look without signing in so I dont get to see the whole picture. If there are any concerns as to whom this Bubblewrapped character is when he is signed in, its ok Smile Im not a stooge or anything like that. I left a while back because I really could not see any hope of finding the truth about Madeleine personally speaking. I also had my own thoughts but they clearly were not going to be tolerated and in hindsight maybe the ones who challenged me were correct. I understand that.... But, I have missed you all.
CH
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 11 Jun 2015, 1:53 pm

I don't think I need to phone a friend to know who you were previously!

It's good to "see" you back again.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 11 Jun 2015, 1:56 pm

Welcome back Bubblewrapped flower

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 11 Jun 2015, 2:06 pm

Good to see you here again Chilliheat.

Or was there another CH.

Anyway - get involved again.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 21 Jun 2015, 1:49 pm

Welcome to Nuala who has fled from somewhere else!

Tin hats and body armour are not normally needed here.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:15 pm

Chop Suey on Toast wrote:Morning all, I too have come from The Other Side after being kicked out, apparently for asking the wrong questions. But I learnt quite a bit from that experience because I now know which issues are particularly sensitive. Nearly all the best posters are here now anyway, for a while I did wonder where you had all gone!

-------

I've been put in the naughty corner at JH after having been repeatedly  attacked by several of the regular posters there. The attacks were really quite vicious and the only reason I stuck around for so long was a) because when the pack descended you knew you were getting into sensitive issues and b) I wanted to be able to dish back what they were dishing out.

My ultimate 'crime' appears to have been poking fun at one of the regular posters (who comes up with the same stuff again and again, never breaking any new ground) while he or she was in full attack mode to take the wind out of his or her sails and make he or she look as pompous and spiteful as he or she was. This clearly had to be punished with the naughty corner where I was put to (honestly this is so preposterously conceited and pompous of them) "consider my conduct". Seeing as the only times I  ever lost my temper (and not nearly to the same degree as some of the regulars there) was when I was being deliberately goaded or provoked or when one of the clique was behaving in the most obnoxious manner this was pretty hypocritical of them.

My 'crime' was also apparently to come up with various theories about what happened and why and also to make some tentative links between the McCann case and other cases/events. TB and several of the other regular posters there seem to see it as a mission that anyone coming up with a theory this is not 100% water-tight (which is pretty much impossible - a theory is a theory) should expect to be ridiculed. He even put that as a title in one of his posts. So, effectively, that means that there is no scope there for throwing around different ideas or exploring new theses and possibilities. Which means that the forum has become more and more stagnant. And new people are too scared to post. I can't believe it took me so long to see how toxic that forum had become. It's a shame because there is some great research on there, buried away. But this desire to ridicule other posters who explore different ideas is insufferable. The really cracking threads are now being buried by endless rehashes of the same stuff and endless 'polls' on TB's obsession with the Smith sighting.

But I now see that the aim of JH (at the moment in any case) is to actually keep people going round and round in circles about the same things.

I think the forum deteriorated dramatically about a year ago. Was that when you stopped moderating Candyfloss? The moderation now there is terrible and very blatantly biased.

So hello everyone here! I recognize many of the old faces! Well done Cristobell in setting up a new forum!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:21 pm

Hi there and welcome, Poster.

Could I state that Cristobell had nothing to do with the setting up of this forum. I know that Tony has said that a few times but he is mistaken.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:29 pm

Freedom wrote:Hi there and welcome, Poster.

Could I state that Cristobell had nothing to do with the setting up of this forum. I know that Tony has said that a few times but he is mistaken.

---

Sorry, I wrote Cristobell completely by mistake. I meant Candyfloss!

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:44 pm

----

I remember TB really having a go at you on the JH forum, Andrew. There are quite a few wind-up merchants on that forum and I think the goal is to keep things going round and round in circles. What is helpful, though, is that when the pack descend and become rabid you know you are hitting a sensitive area. Cool Think I just unearthed one before I got banned. Very interesting indeed and could explain a lot.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:47 pm

These are things from the past, Poster. While they haven't been put to rest as finally as I would like, let's try to move on.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 23 Jun 2015, 5:29 pm

Hello Poster.
welcome from me. If you are who I think I have followed your posts with interest and very much agree with a lot of your findings. Not all of them but I can see where you were going with some of them and I see nothing wrong with taking discussions out at a tangent. Closed minds solve nothing.
I look forward to your insight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 23 Jun 2015, 5:36 pm

Does your past username rhyme with 'haybob'

Welcome.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:23 pm

Andrew wrote:Does your past username rhyme with 'haybob'

Welcome.

------

Lol, maybe! I will out myself in good time. I am sure it will be obvious by my writing style.

Thank you chirpy. I just like solving a good (or perhaps that should be BAD) mystery. Plus exploring miscarriages of justice. B-LIAR really has a hell of a lot to answer for. Even if only in my own mind, I do feel that dots are being joined up and a lot of it points it the direction of an ILLEGAL war.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:44 pm

Welcome poster.

I could be wrong but you could be the person Aquila has been sniping at for ages and even told you to leave the forum. (And ..... what d`ya know ...... she wasn`t even put in the cooler for it).

Anyway - reckon you`ll find more like-minded people here and if we don`t agree, we usually say so politely rather than shoot each other down in flames.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:46 pm

Mimi wrote:Welcome poster.

I could be wrong but you could be the person Aquila has been sniping at for ages and even told you to leave the forum.

That doesn't narrow it down much. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum