MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 35 Empty Who else? :)

Post  mrjnh Tue 27 Oct 2015, 4:39 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Can't imagine who you're talking about, mrjnh, in your piece of 24 July! Wink

Indeed, pretty sure that that was around the time that Nuala got banned from CMOMM, for holding her own against the Emperor! Wink
mrjnh
mrjnh

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 35 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Mimi Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:47 pm

Welcome mrjnh sunny

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 35 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  dantezebu Tue 27 Oct 2015, 6:23 pm

Hi mrjnh. I look forward to reading your articles.
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Birdy Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:34 am

Hi everyone, i read on this forum every day and another forum. I am unlikely to contribute much here but I am impressed with the fairness and nice attitudes members have here. My opinion is that a certain forum is going to lose a lot of readers. The terrible things said about people and the nasty play ground bullying will make people leave. I am very sorry that Peter Mac has left, i always enjoyed his learned posts and sense of humour.

Justice for Dr Amaral, Maddie & Brenda
Birdy
Birdy

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 35 Empty Thanks

Post  mrjnh Wed 28 Oct 2015, 5:02 pm

Thanks for the kind messages of welcome, I'm a very busy man, and may not be able to contribute a great deal, but I read with great interest! Smile
mrjnh
mrjnh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 28 Oct 2015, 5:49 pm

Birdy wrote:Hi everyone, i read on this forum every day and another forum. I am unlikely to contribute much here but I am impressed with the fairness and nice attitudes members have here. My opinion is that a certain forum is going to lose a lot of readers. The terrible things said about people and the nasty play ground bullying will make people leave.  I am very sorry that Peter Mac has left, i always enjoyed his learned posts and sense of humour.

Justice for Dr Amaral, Maddie & Brenda

Welcome Birdy flower
You`re on Eastenders aren`t you ?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bashibozkedi Wed 27 Apr 2016, 8:38 pm

Hi y'all. I used to be a regular poster on the old 3 Arguidos forum (under a different name )but lost interest in the case when it seemed that the truth of this sad affair would never be revealed. I think though that following recent events the possibility of the truth being known is greater now than it has been for some years. Truth will out.

Bashibozkedi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 27 Apr 2016, 8:52 pm

Bashibozkedi wrote:Hi y'all. I used to be a regular poster on the old 3 Arguidos forum (under a different name )but lost interest in the case when it seemed that the truth of this sad affair would never be revealed. I think though that following recent events the possibility of the truth being known is greater now than it has been for some years. Truth will out.

Welcome Bashibozkedi, it sure does seem like a lifetime ago being a member of the 3A's.  How did you find us?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 27 Apr 2016, 9:48 pm

Welcome B. Hope and sure you will enjoy it here.

Good times ahead.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Sun 19 Jun 2016, 7:16 pm

Hello everyone, glad to join the club. I've been reading alot here rcently to suss out how discussions progress and I am pleasantly pleased that you all dont fight and argue and force opinions on eachother like the last forum I was part of. Which is the main reason I decided to join your forum.
It looks to be a bery pleasant place to discuss theories etc and I hope I can join in. thanks for having me. Very Happy
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Jun 2016, 7:41 pm

Bloodhound wrote:Hello everyone, glad to join the club. I've been reading alot here rcently to suss out how discussions progress and I am pleasantly pleased that you all dont fight and argue and force opinions on eachother like the last forum I was part of. Which is the main reason I decided to join your forum.
It looks to be a bery pleasant place to discuss theories etc and I hope I can join in. thanks for having me. Very Happy
Welcome Bloodhound, .  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 35 Welcome-0001

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:01 pm

Hi from me too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:15 pm

Thank you both, loving your basset hound, Dogs dont lie, so cute.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:21 pm

Bloodhound wrote:Thank you both, loving your basset hound, Dogs dont lie, so cute.

That was my Sargent Murphy, he had Addison's disease and past away on Easter Tuesday last year at 5yrs old Sad Amazing dog so he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:31 pm

So sorry to hear that Dogs dont lie, you must have been devistated. The basset hound are such a lovely breed of dog, one of my favourites, they are like no other dogs.

My own Basset, which I tried to add as my avatar but don't know if it worked until I post this, passed away last month with Cancer, ner name was Bessie. She was six years old. She was a beautiful dog with amazing character. It's still fresh so we all still imagine we can hear her hobbling round the house, It takes a bit of getting use to doesn't it.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:45 pm

Ack shes lovely, yea, the clip clop on the wooden floors lol, then the sound of a baby elephant charging down the stairs, still miss my Sarge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:55 pm

Lol @ the baby elephant, sounds just like Bessie. As for the wooden floors, they are a must for these dogs, hairs everywhere, they shed so much hair I don't understand how mine wasn't bald Laughing
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 19 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm

Bloodhound wrote:Lol @ the baby elephant, sounds just like Bessie.  As for the wooden floors, they are a must for these dogs, hairs everywhere, they shed so much hair I don't understand how mine wasn't bald Laughing

And I put that down to the Addison's lol

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 35 Empty Hello from Hope

Post  Hope Wed 22 Jun 2016, 4:23 pm

I realised last night I never said Hello and Thanks for being such a friendly site. I signed up a while ago but was not physically able to start posting. I read here when I could. I know many of the old names, I go back to the Mirror site.

It is heartbreaking that Madeleine has still not been laid to rest in peace. God Bless her and God Bless all who keep going ,nine years in now, doing research and encouraging others to look at the files, Dr Amaral's book and video and to do their own questioning.

Thanks to Candyfloss and Freedom for their work, lots of love Hope xxx
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 4:51 pm

Amen to that. And we all 'hope' truth and justice will shine.

And it will. Soon.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 35 Empty Hi everyone!

Post  kellie Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:15 am

My name is Kellie although I was called Frank as a child.
I wear sandals and love talking to plants and hugging trees.
I love boxing and bullfighting though only when the bull wins.
Thank you in advance for the nice warm welcome.

kellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:29 am

Sounds like you've been chomping on the 'tibetan mushrooms' yourself there kellie/Frank.

Welcome anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  kellie Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:32 am

It is certainly better than the glue.
Thank you for the kind words.

kellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:38 am

Have you been here before by any chance...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 35 Empty LGBT

Post  kellie Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:49 am

Not since the operation,everything before that is a blur.
Back to the bong!
Big hug.

kellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum