MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strange case of Robert Murat

+36
Heisenburg
Walt
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Châtelaine
Cristobell
dogs don't lie
Scrants
Fiat500
Poppy
Thetruth
Andrew
Tristar
candyfloss
Anne
Burst
Dee Coy
seahorse
Justformaddiemccann
Helenmeg
Baldrick
Mimi
costello
Poe
Meteor
Stewie
TheTruthWillOut
chilli
hicks
travis macbickle
Lioned
bellisa
Me
nobodythereeither
Freedom
Admin
40 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The strange case of Robert Murat - Page 10 Empty Re: The strange case of Robert Murat

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 12:01 am

Resistor wrote:Even Gerry McCann said that he had no problem with people "purporting" theories.  

FWIW I too think that Robert Murat is implicated somehow, I'm not exactly sure how, and maybe it was not even intentional on his part.

scratch
But....

Back to top Go down

The strange case of Robert Murat - Page 10 Empty Re: The strange case of Robert Murat

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 1:04 am

Tristar wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
Helenmeg wrote:
Therefore if GM needed any help whilst out on holiday - there would be a fair few he could call upon! perhaps...  

Some posters on some forums have in the past made much of the fact that Gerry is apparently a mason.

I have no idea whether or not he is, and if he is, what implications this might have for fellow masons a) helping cover up a crime, if there was one and b) not telling the police of any relevant facts in their possession.

Admin please delete if this isn't appropriate to discuss here.

I'd like this to have a separate thread - mixing the supernatural (e.g. religion) with stone cold facts - always
causes dissent and general ugliness - but maybe that's just me.

Heaven forfend - someone argues that dinosaur bones are only 5000 years old - look what that madness led to.

Now Ive gone back....Yes it is just you
What gets me is this. You call religion supernatural and then climb all over my back when it suits scratch
You are right, it has caused dissent and general ugliness...Who woulda thought

Taxi..
Shrew(d) aint you

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiat500 Sat 22 Nov 2014, 2:11 am

Justformaddiemccann wrote:SM and RM knew each other through work or computer stuff, I suppose RM could say he's a nice lad, but didn't know much about each other or like close friends would? I'm still just not sure were RM comes into it, yet.
IMO

I've always wondered about his part in it and can't help thinking that he's involved somehow.
Fiat500
Fiat500

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 6:49 am

Resistor wrote:Even Gerry McCann said that he had no problem with people "purporting" theories.  

FWIW I too think that Robert Murat is implicated somehow, I'm not exactly sure how, and maybe it was not even intentional on his part.

I think he was due to play a minor role, perhaps help with unofficial translations but as it seems clear that there should not have been an accident and subsequent unforeseen problems arising from this, Murat probably facilitated the 'making good' of the accident.
But imo probably at a remove, dogs found nothing relating to Murat.

Btw here is a Wiki definition of arguido.

A person who has arguido status has not been formally accused of a crime, arrested or charged,[9] and not all arguidos are subsequently charged.[1] The police may ask a court to restrict an arguido's movement and oblige them to not leave the country.[1] Arguidos cannot change their place of residence, without permission from a court.[9] There is no time limit on the status.[10]

Comparison with common-law administrationsEdit

The status is very similar to that of being "questioned under caution" under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act in the United Kingdom or being questioned after being read one's "Miranda Rights" in the USA, specifically the right to legal representation, the liberty to refuse to answer questions, and the admissibility in court of statements taken whilst in those statuses.[11]

EtymologyEdit

Arguido derives from the Latin arguire or arguere.[12][13] The English words "argue" and "argument" have the same etymology.[14][15]
Unquote

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 24 Nov 2014, 12:25 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Mon 24 Nov 2014, 2:26 pm

Thanks for sharing, very interesting.
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:29 am

Birch is still adamant about Murats drive way.

Stephen D.Birch @BirchStephen

@QUEENdePORTUGAL No PJ report on Murat backyard search ! #McCann

@DI__Morse the facts point to the fact that she lies buried in the Murat property with a driveway build over her ! #McCann

@imattmaz the fact is #Madeleine lies buried in the Murat rear property with a gravel driveway build over her !

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:30 am

caricature wrote:Birch is still adamant about Murats drive way.

@QUEENdePORTUGAL No PJ report on Murat backyard search ! #McCann

@DI__Morse the facts point to the fact that she lies buried in the Murat property with a driveway build over her ! #McCann

@imattmaz the fact is #Madeleine lies buried in the Murat rear property with a gravel driveway build over her !

He is also tweeting the PJ planted the DNA!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:32 am

Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen · 1 hr1 hour ago
@mariaccnr @GMCK25 dna planting by PJ and the child is buried under the Murat rear gravel driveway #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:33 am

Supposedly he was in PDL recently but hasn't said a word (on Facebook anyway) about what happened then.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:42 am

Why would the PJ plant dna...

This guy is deliberately trying to divert attention from something else.

I wonder if Clay on his hols managed to have a look in yet.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:46 am

I remember that was what he said when he was a member of CMoMM.

He was definitely a McCann supporter then - well, someone has to be!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:51 am

Look over here not there,dig up the driveway and nothing is found,oh! some bugger has moved it,get Murat in to find what he done with it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:53 am

Really can't be bothered to trawl through his tweets but does he think that:

A) the parents buried her there.
B) murat did it.
C) some nasty abductor did it.

Anyone know...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 9:12 am

Andrew wrote:Really can't be bothered to trawl through his tweets but does he think that:

A) the parents buried her there.
B) murat did it.
C) some nasty abductor did it.

Anyone know...

He doesn't.

ETA,on this video he says Murat didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 9:20 am

Kates not impressed by him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:03 am

Not that I think there's anything buried under the driveway, but if there was, how on earth would it have been done without the knowledge of the Murats?!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:31 am

Freedom wrote:Not that I think there's anything buried under the driveway, but if there was, how on earth would it have been done without the knowledge of the Murats?!  

I don't think Birch has thought that bit through.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:32 am

Birch was asking me to Skype him yesterday, but I didn't respond. I'm afraid I have no respect for any theory that doesn't take account of the dogs' evidence and Birch seems to disregard it completely. I'm sure if there was anything to his theory, Operation Grange would have dug up Murat's drive while they were out there with all their digging equipment.

I don't know if Birch is trying to implicate Robert Murat, but he is definitely out to make a name for himself and his 'new invention'.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

He's been asking everyone on Facebook to Skype him - he didn't say why - so I'm afraid that you're not getting any special treatment, Cristobell!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:41 am

On April 2nd he was asking everyone on Twitter - loads of celebrities :-

i.e. Vinnie Jones, Paul McCartney, Ricky Gervais, Naomi Campbell, Piers Morgan, Stephen Fry, Jeremy Clarkson, Hacked Odd Hugh - loads of them

The strange case of Robert Murat - Page 10 CBltOCCUsAAolCb
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 11:03 am

Don't the Murats keep dogs? Perhaps there is the grave of a beloved pet under there, i.e. there IS a body, but it's not Maddie. If that were the case then I wouldn't want anyone digging it up either. Of course if the Murats say that this is what it is, then the lunatic howls for digging it up would get even louder, to "prove" it is an animal. They can't do right for doing wrong no matter what they say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 08 Apr 2015, 11:55 am

Resistor wrote:Don't the Murats keep dogs?  Perhaps there is the grave of a beloved pet under there, i.e. there IS a body, but it's not Maddie.  If that were the case then I wouldn't want anyone digging it up either.  Of course if the Murats say that this is what it is, then the lunatic howls for digging it up would get even louder, to "prove" it is an animal.  They can't do right for doing wrong no matter what they say.

I still think it would have allayed suspicions if the Murats had just said `it`s the grave of our beloved dog ..." - there would also be records of their dog dying with their vet.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 08 Apr 2015, 11:56 am

SB's latest post on Facebook..........

Stephen D. Birch
3 mins · Cape Town, South Africa ·
Just caught my girlfreind posting a profile of herself on a dating site and chatting up some ex school buddy of hers. What the hell went through her mind ?
This is Stephen D Birch, the man who found Madeleine McCann under a driveway 8000km away in Portugal !!!!!!!!!!! Did she think I would not notice ? Seriously...Maybe I should get Murat to bury her under his driveway !

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 08 Apr 2015, 11:59 am

Freedom wrote:SB's latest post on Facebook..........

Stephen D. Birch
3 mins · Cape Town, South Africa ·
Just caught my girlfreind posting a profile of herself on a dating site and chatting up some ex school buddy of hers. What the hell went through her mind ?
This is Stephen D Birch, the man who found Madeleine McCann under a driveway 8000km away in Portugal !!!!!!!!!!! Did she think I would not notice ? Seriously...Maybe I should get Murat to bury her under his driveway !

Sorry Freedom - don`t get what`s suspect about Stephen Birch posting that about his girlfriend.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next