MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strange case of Robert Murat

+36
Heisenburg
Walt
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Châtelaine
Cristobell
dogs don't lie
Scrants
Fiat500
Poppy
Thetruth
Andrew
Tristar
candyfloss
Anne
Burst
Dee Coy
seahorse
Justformaddiemccann
Helenmeg
Baldrick
Mimi
costello
Poe
Meteor
Stewie
TheTruthWillOut
chilli
hicks
travis macbickle
Lioned
bellisa
Me
nobodythereeither
Freedom
Admin
40 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The strange case of Robert Murat - Page 2 Empty Re: The strange case of Robert Murat

Post  candyfloss Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:00 pm

Doh.........who do you believe????????

[*]  

Robert Murat rejects claims he will be questioned again over disappearance of Madeleine McCann

He told 5 News the reports are ‘just fantasy-land’.

Robert Murat has rejected claims that he is to be interviewed by police again in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

He told 5 News: “At the moment the situation is I haven't been informed about anything. I really can't say anything about it.

“All I know is I haven't had anything official... no comment. It's all just fantasy-land.”

He has always denied any involvement in the girl's disappearance. 

Mr Murat was first questioned by police when the three-year-old went missing in 2007.

He was the first person to be declared an arguido or suspect during the police search.

But he was later awarded substantial libel damages over allegations about his involvement.

Mr Murat was never arrested by police

http://www.channel5.com/shows/5-news/features-archived/robert-murat-rejects-claims-he-will-be-questioned-again-over-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann

Last edited by candyfloss on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The strange case of Robert Murat - Page 2 Empty Re: The strange case of Robert Murat

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:00 pm

Tigger wrote: Fingers crossed - this is looking hopeful. Imo Murat was set up to offer some help post 3/5 but as it happened, he was in a position to give far more help than originally envisaged.

Begiinning to sound like the Delphic oracle.. Very Happy

Deleted speculation and probably libel.

Just about everything we write about and purport is speculation but I take your point. Apologies.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:06 pm

Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Yep

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:08 pm

Me wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
Me wrote:Hi Candy, thank you for the welcome.

Interestingly SY & the PJ had said absolutely nothing up to this point about Murat, there was nothing out there before this news broke today.

I'm not sure that SY or the PJ have said anything about Murat now, have they?

It's been leaked from somewhere, hasn't it?

Not saying it isn't true (and hoping it is) but I don't think it's come from the police - at least not officially. Both SY and the PJ have said they won't be commenting on the progress of the investigation, so far as I know.

But yet there has been an ongoing series of reasonably accurate leaks pretty much right from the start, despite the official line of "no comment" on the record.

Given the scale of reporting i think it's safe to assume it is true with the BBC & the Guardian running with it.

If you want to wait for the official announcements that's fine.

I think on balance, i'm prepared to accpet that it's spot on right now.

I agree in what you are saying Me. (Welcome by the way).

Surely there has to be some strategic, carefully put 'tip off's' to the press and the like otherwise they would/could have a field day coming up with all sorts of guff - which I suppose they have done the majority of the time.

However there does seem to be a level of accuracy though of certain reports 'sieving' through though which is a good sign.

SY are playing a very clever game IMO and as someone (sorry forgot who) mentioned upthread then Team Mccann must be absolutely bricking it and rightly so as absolutely no way have they been or ever been kept in the loop.

As some of you may of gathered, I occasionally like a bet.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there will be (the right) arrests before Xmas.

The net is closing and fast now.

IMO.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:23 pm

This is now breaking news on sky, ya know, going along the bottom of the TV?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:34 pm

Just as well I didn't sign that petition for a public enquiry into the investigators of the McCann case.
Which petition specifically includes SY .. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldrick Wed 19 Nov 2014, 3:01 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:This is now breaking news on sky, ya know, going along the bottom of the TV?

ITV going with it as well http://www.itv.com/news/2014-11-19/madeleine-mccann-investigation-robert-murat-to-be-questioned-again/
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Wed 19 Nov 2014, 3:09 pm

I wonder does this have anything to do with the delayed interviews?

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Wed 19 Nov 2014, 3:15 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:I wonder does this have anything to do with the delayed interviews?
Well, the delay was in The Mirror, who had SY as the only actual source, I metaparaphrase: "Codswallop Mirror, you're making this up."

Last edited by Burst on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  bellisa Wed 19 Nov 2014, 3:20 pm

Its all got very interesting, very quickly.

If murat is one of four witnesses (another including his wife) and seven are to be made arguidos it appears to be going in the direction some of us expected.

I just hope that justice for madeleine will soon be served.
bellisa
bellisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 4:15 pm

Burst wrote:
Well, the delay was in The Mirror, who had SY as the only actual source, I metaparaphrase: "Codswallop Mirror, you're making this up."

And the Mirror story contradicts its story of only a few days ago about the gardener, who doesn't even warrant a mention despite being relevant to the article.

It seems like the kind of story certain people might want to put out if news such as Murat to be questioned is about to break.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 19 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

In order for 'Smithman' to confidently conceal a body for a few weeks i have always thought that 'Smithman' would need some help !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 19 Nov 2014, 5:31 pm

You bring back to mind, that Dr. Amaral was convinced the little body had been frozen.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Wed 19 Nov 2014, 5:33 pm

All Smithman needed was keys to a flat.

Last edited by candyfloss on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : taken out initials, libelous)
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 19 Nov 2014, 5:35 pm

Right.
The biggest c*ck-up in history ...

IMo, of course.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 19 Nov 2014, 5:36 pm

travis macbickle wrote:All Smithman needed was keys to a flat.

With you on that
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 19 Nov 2014, 5:41 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
travis macbickle wrote:All Smithman needed was keys to a flat.

With you on that

Exactly.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  bellisa Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:29 pm

I'm amazed that this thread is only 3 pages long and appears to be very significant news if proven to be correct.
But yet the last photo discussion(which I personally haven't got a clue about) on a lot of forums and fb pages runs and runs and always causes problems. .

bellisa
bellisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm

Well it is very significant news and as the biggest cynic since cynics was invented even i am starting to feel a tiny bit optimistic about the deadwood stage.

Also now you need to wonder why would someone do 'Smithman' such a big favour ?

Well it couldn't be for money could it as 'Smithman' was having a little pressure paying the mortgage,allegedly,so maybe not in a position to drop a big bung.

So if not for money then something incriminating ?

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:55 pm

Concerning Robert Murat, I found info that I have never seen before...'..In a separate development, a Nanny has come forward to say she saw Murat, 34, trying to open the window of apartment 5a six months before Madeleine was snatched as she slept.

The Ocean Club worker contacted Metodo 3 to say that she found him outside the flat where she was babysitting a six year old boy.

She said it was a Thursday night -the same night Madeleine vanished - because it was tennis night at the resort and the boys parents had gone to play.

When she saw him trying to lift the shutters, she shouted and he ran off. The Nanny identified him to Metodo 3 as Murat'.

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/7nov7/SUNDAY_MIRROR_25_11_07.htm.

hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:58 pm

Lioned wrote:Well it is very significant news and as the biggest cynic since cynics was invented even i am starting to feel a tiny bit optimistic about the deadwood stage.

Also now you need to wonder why would someone do 'Smithman' such a big favour ?

Well it couldn't be for money could it as 'Smithman' was having a little pressure paying the mortgage,allegedly,so maybe not in a position to drop a big bung.

So if not for money then something incriminating ?

Maybe there was talk of large media scalps to be had in the courts for wrongful accusations.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:59 pm

hicks wrote:Concerning Robert Murat, I found info that I have never seen before...'..In a separate development, a Nanny has come forward to say she saw Murat, 34, trying to open the window of apartment 5a six months before Madeleine was snatched as she slept.

The Ocean Club worker contacted Metodo 3 to say that she found him outside the flat where she was babysitting a six year old boy.

She said it was a Thursday night -the same night Madeleine vanished - because it was tennis night at the resort and the boys parents had gone to play.

When she saw him trying to lift the shutters, she shouted and he ran off. The Nanny identified him to Metodo 3 as Murat'.

Link doesn`t work for me. Hmmm Metodo 3 that bastion of all things legit. If she saw this 6 months before M was snatched why wait to report to Metodo 3. Why not her bosses and/or the police. Any link to which nanny?

chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:21 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
hicks wrote:Concerning Robert Murat, I found info that I have never seen before...'..In a separate development, a Nanny has come forward to say she saw Murat, 34, trying to open the window of apartment 5a six months before Madeleine was snatched as she slept.

Link doesn`t work for me. Hmmm Metodo 3 that bastion of all things legit. If she saw this 6 months before M was snatched why wait to report to Metodo 3. Why not her bosses and/or the police. Any link to which Nanny?

Lets try this one , same article.

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37269&postcount=58.

No, I don't know which Nanny yet. Could be nothing.

hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:40 pm

Thanks that worked. Interesting stuff. So not just 1 link to RM but 2.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:43 pm

This is certainly a great step forward and I'm willing to be proved wrong but I don't feel Robert Murat has anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I doubt Smithman was taking a deceased Madeleine to a property having secured the keys.  I believe her first hiding place was found in a panic and that she was moved again early on the 4th May as allegedly witnessed by George Brooks.

If Madeleine's body was frozen then I believe it might have something to do with the 'mythical' fridge GM was said to have disposed of and all traces of it wooshed from his blog.

If I were Robert Murat and in league with the McCanns et al, as soon as the finger was pointed at me for having been seen at the OC on the 3rd May by elements of the Tapas 7, I would have spilled the beans.  Furthermore, if the intention was that I'd eventually be cleared and I'd receive a huge pay off, would I really do that?  Be linked to the abduction of a three-year-old and forever have my name linked with her disappearance for whatever nefarious, dirty reason?  Seven years later?  No amount of libel damages would be enough.

The report to Metodo 3 of RM trying to gain entry to 5a six months earlier stinks to me and confirms why they were employed by the McCanns.

I'm of the opinion that not only do the McCanns know what happened to their daughter, they set up a bogus fund to search for her and, as the cherry on the icing of the cake, they tried to implicate an innocent man.

A despicable hat trick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next