MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter news

+45
Dee Coy
Heisenburg
froggy
rosebuddy
Bampots
niklasericson
Helenmeg
Guinea Pig
Tangled Web
Rosa canina
joyce1938
espeland
LeoMcSick
Mimi
Benevolent
chirpyinsect
unreorganised
AndyB
bluebell
costello
Hope
Satsuma
pennylane
Walt
Burst
Magnum
PMR
myositis
kylie
Mo
Admin
Bubblewrapped
Inca
TheTruthWillOut
PeterMac
chrissie
Châtelaine
Poe
dogs don't lie
End
Thetruth
paracetamol
Poppy
hesla
Andrew
49 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Twitter news - Page 18 Empty Re: Twitter news

Post  bluebell Mon 31 Oct 2016, 3:01 pm

candyfloss wrote:Grateful thanks to Pamalam who has started to transfer Nigel's files to her site........

Pamalam-Gerrys Blogs ‏@JustPamalam  ·
#McCann A selected Articles from Nigel’s

#MCCANNFILES
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/  

Hopefully more will be added later

What a relief, I've missed them already.   Thank you to  Pamalam,  great news  -  the Pamalam site itself is brill too  Very Happy

Must add = Aren't we fortunate that so many people out there are dedicated enough to put in so much effort.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 31 Oct 2016, 3:20 pm

Yes, we are.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Twitter news - Page 18 Empty Re:BREAKING NEWS AND LATEST NEWS TWEETS....NO DISCUSSION HERE.

Post  costello Fri 30 Dec 2016, 1:29 pm

I have read this somewhere before.I wonder how accurate Adiren's information may be. There hasn't been any news from Portugal in a while.

N.M ‏@AdirenM 12m12 minutes ago
The investigation team is in Portimão and their identity is closed so not to suffer pressures. The #mccann are still main suspects.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 30 Dec 2016, 1:40 pm

Thanks costello. Is this OG being referred to? Please keep us in touch.

Back to top Go down

Twitter news - Page 18 Empty Re:BREAKING NEWS AND LATEST TWEETS.

Post  costello Fri 30 Dec 2016, 1:50 pm

bluebell wrote:Thanks costello.   Is this OG being referred to?   Please keep us in touch.    

Hi bluebell. No i'm sure this is a 6 man team operating within the PJ. Although if it is secret we shouldn't know it exists, so don't know what to think.There does seem to be some strange secretive goings on at the minute. Adiren has just started tweeting again so i'll keep having a look.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:00 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM Dec 23

The only contacts between OG and PJ is through the AG and executed by a 6 PJ team in Faro that simply respond to requests. #mccann
0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Twitter news - Page 18 Empty Re:BREAKING NEWS AND LATEST TWEETS.

Post  costello Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:10 pm

Heisenburg wrote:N.M ‏@AdirenM Dec 23

The only contacts between OG and PJ is through the AG and executed by a 6 PJ team in Faro that simply respond to requests. #mccann
0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

Thanks Heisenberg, there is also another tweet (will try to find it) that mentions these 6 members of staff are also anonymous to the PJ. It does sound really strange! maybe the PJ does work in silence.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:16 pm

How does AdirenM know all this? Is she part of the PJ, if so they don't work in silence, they work on twitter!

Back to top Go down

Twitter news - Page 18 Empty Re:BREAKING NEWS AND LATEST NEWS TWEETS....NO DISCUSSION HERE.

Post  costello Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:30 pm

purple ronnie wrote:How does AdirenM know all this? Is she part of the PJ, if so they don't work in silence, they work on twitter!

Hi purple ronnie. I do understand what you are saying. If you have some time check out her tweets, she used to work for the PJ and she took part in the search for Madeleine on the 3rd of May. Lot's more but maybe not everyone is interested.

@Heisenburg I am still looking for the tweet I'm sure it was from early this year. I thought I had posted it on this thread.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:33 pm

costello wrote:
purple ronnie wrote:How does AdirenM know all this? Is she part of the PJ, if so they don't work in silence, they work on twitter!

Hi purple ronnie. I do understand what you are saying. If you have some time check out her tweets, she used to work for the PJ and she took part in the search for Madeleine on the 3rd of May. Lot's more but maybe not everyone is interested.

@Heisenburg I am still looking for the tweet I'm sure it was from early this year. I thought I had posted it on this thread.
 Always good to have info from any insider. Keep posting Costello. I don't venture on Twitter as it confuses me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:36 pm

@Costello,this the one.

costello wrote:Two tweets from Adiren re- Operation Grange/ PJ.

N.M@Adiren M- 14hr.
NSY/Operation Grange and PJ working together is only a fantasy
that was promoted by# McCann's side. It never happened as it
is unlawful.

N.M@AdirenM- 14hr.
The current investigation team on the #McCann case are anonymous,
even within the Policia Judiciaria. No more interference's....
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:39 pm

costello wrote:

November 2015.

N.M@AdirenM- Nov 11
And yes@SafariSara, I resigned from the job I had in the ministry of justice to be able
to speak. But I still hold my other 2 jobs#mccann
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:43 pm

costello wrote:

Hmmm...so she's either tweeting old news, or she's making it up, or she's tweeting things her ex colleagues are telling her, which is naughty if they prefer to work in silence.

Thank you though, I'll have a look at her tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:49 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
@Costello,this the one.

costello wrote:Two tweets from Adiren re- Operation Grange/ PJ.

N.M@Adiren M- 14hr.
NSY/Operation Grange and PJ working together is only a fantasy
that was promoted by# McCann's side. It never happened as it
is unlawful.

N.M@AdirenM- 14hr.
The current investigation team on the #McCann case are anonymous,
even within the Policia Judiciaria. No more interference's....

Brilliant, thanks Heisenburg and Chirpy.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:49 pm

purple ronnie wrote:
costello wrote:

Hmmm...so she's either tweeting old news, or she's making it up, or she's tweeting things her ex colleagues are telling her, which is naughty if they prefer to work in silence.

They would of course have to call on the Met to help with certain things anyway, so they are sort of working together, whichever way you want to look at it.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:53 pm

purple ronnie wrote:
costello wrote:

You're welcome. As I've said not everyone's 'cup of tea' but I find her fascinating at times.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:28 am

N.M ‏@AdirenM 1h1 hour ago
I believe that the Supreme will deny the #mccann appeal based on the previous Court decisions, however they may be made to take it longer.

Interesting: "however they may be made to take it longer"?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:31 am

"Take it further" makes more sense but I don't understand how they could be made to do so.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 03 Jan 2017, 1:56 pm

Freedom wrote:"Take it further" makes more sense but I don't understand how they could be made to do so.
Does it mean the Macs might have to go to the ECHR?

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 03 Jan 2017, 2:19 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Freedom wrote:"Take it further" makes more sense but I don't understand how they could be made to do so.

It could well be chirpy. I read it as the Supreme Court may just be slowing down the process ? as to when 'their' decision is reached. But can't work out the reason,if any.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 03 Jan 2017, 3:34 pm

costello wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

It could well be chirpy. I read it as the Supreme Court may just be slowing down the process ? as to when 'their' decision is reached. But can't work out the reason,if any.

I thought this was the Supreme Court they had taken it to ?

ECHR Rolling Eyes They will have to get a move on before Brexit in that case. Is it only me that is so bluddy fed up with TM bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 03 Jan 2017, 4:01 pm

bluebell wrote:
costello wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

ECHR      Rolling Eyes       They will have to get a move on before Brexit in that case.   Is it only me that is so bluddy fed up with TM   bounce

Strangely enough bluebell:
N.M ‏@AdirenM  5h5 hours ago
Actually Brexit allows Portugal to charge #mccann without all the constraints of a EU country. I hope it'll happen sooner than later.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 03 Jan 2017, 4:09 pm

Another go at this -  I didn't vote for Brexit but for this alone I would be in favour.

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 03 Jan 2017, 4:33 pm

This just might make a bit of sense now. Oh I do live in hope.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Wed 04 Jan 2017, 8:05 am

costello wrote:
bluebell wrote:
costello wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

ECHR      Rolling Eyes       They will have to get a move on before Brexit in that case.   Is it only me that is so bluddy fed up with TM   bounce

Strangely enough bluebell:
N.M ‏@AdirenM  5h5 hours ago
Actually Brexit allows Portugal to charge #mccann without all the constraints of a EU country. I hope it'll happen sooner than later.
I don't see how Brexit makes any difference.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next