MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary Empty Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  candyfloss Tue 27 Jan 2015, 9:33 am

Sonia Poulton has doorstepped Kate?!! Shocked Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary Smileys-smiley-with-sign-190335

Babalou @B_balou Jan 24
@_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 Fr Jack in particular is furious with S. She reckons that Sonia has doorstepped Kate. Don't know if true.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton 28 mins28 minutes ago
@B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 It's true. It's my job to seek answers. I tried route of requesting interview. This is public interest.

Last edited by candyfloss on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  chrissie Tue 27 Jan 2015, 9:56 am

I was gobsmacked when I read that on twitter candyfloss.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary Empty Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate

Post  Anne Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:01 am

chrissie wrote:I was gobsmacked when I read that on twitter candyfloss.

Yes me too, WOW!!
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  candyfloss Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:06 am

I have given this its own topic so that people can comment!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:09 am

When, this morning ?           OMG           affraid

I don't do twitter, any updates ?       What reaction did she get ?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:10 am

bluebell wrote:When, this morning ?           OMG           affraid

I don't do twitter, any updates ?       What reaction did she get ?

I think this is for her documentary coming out March time.   - Don't think it happened this morning.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:11 am

Hmmm..not sure how I feel about this, because if it turns out anything like the leafleting debacle, it doesn't make the truth movement look very good imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:12 am

Lots of reservations for me too, Susible.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  End Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:13 am

Good on her!

Whats the difference in them and the travellers that have been just been slung out of Australia for selling a lie? ..... Mc's have a doorstep Laughing
End
End

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:23 am

Travellers?  Sorry not understanding what you're referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:24 am

Well, I must say I also have reservations about doing that.

On the other hand, I am surprised noone has ever done it before really.

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:25 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 1h1 hour ago

@_DarkMavis @B_balou @tonybooth20 I don't care what bent and twisted people on small forum think. Times have changed, they need to catch up.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  End Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:27 am

susible wrote: Travellers?  Sorry not understanding what you're referring to?

Check it out here. They too were selling a scam  ....

http://www.irishecho.com.au/2015/01/23/mass-deportation-of-irish-nationals-from-wa/33481

Word changed to avoid offence.
End
End

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:30 am

I imagine that no one has done it because there's not a lot to be achieved by it. What do they think Kate would say? "oh yes, you're right, we were involved" Duh And of course turning up on someone's doorstep uninvited, could lead to action by the police for harassment, and to be honest I've read enough "poor parents" guff without being subjected to another round of "these nasty unbelievers, menacing the McCanns at home while their children are there" etc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:38 am

Also, not being an eye for an eye type of person, I am of the opinion that the doorstepping of Brenda Leyland was despicable and uncalled for, and therefore regardless of what I may think of the McCanns, to do the same to them is really unacceptable and like I previously said, won't actually achieve anything, except to give the McCanns ammunition against their doubters.

Sorry but that's the way I feel

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:47 am

We don't agree about some things but I am with you on this one. Kate is unlikely to have given Sonia anything to go on and to do the same thing  she has so strongly criticised Brunt for does not show her in a good light.
I don't give a fig for what people think of those of us who disbelieve the parents but I am afraid doing this makes Sonia seem hypocritical.
However much we don't like it, we have to presume innocence until proved guilty and this action serves no purpose in getting closer to the truth.
Having said that I still admire Sonia for her balls in putting up a fight to get justice for Madeleine. I just wish she hadn't put herself in such a difficult situation.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:53 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton 42m42 minutes ago
@K9Truth @B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 we did nothing wrong. If media took more responsibility, not been PR, this wouldn't be needed.

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton 35m35 minutes ago
@K9Truth @B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 I think we both know there will come point when I will be called to justify decisions. I'm ready.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:00 am

susible wrote:Also, not being an eye for an eye type of person, I am of the opinion that the doorstepping of Brenda Leyland was despicable and uncalled for, and therefore regardless of what I may think of the McCanns, to do the same to them is really unacceptable and like I previously said, won't actually achieve anything, except to give the McCanns ammunition against their doubters.

Sonia Poulton is a journalist researching a story involving millions of pounds of both tax payers money and public donations doorstepping one of the central characters who refused to give an interview. That's a million miles from what's happened to Breda Leyland and it's disappointing that you seem to have accepted the Leveson/hacked off/government view of what journalism should be about.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:04 am

Agreed. If you ARE going to doorstep someone then maybe Brunt or Gamble would have been a better choice. I sure hope that in balance to all this SP has tracked down all the key witnesses to this case (like I think she has the Gaspars).

But it begs the question who is pulling the strings on this project. This whole thing could work out to be a coup de grace for the McCanns.

@AndyB I agree with your sentiments but surely it's only going to play into the hands of the McCanns, the Leveson charade etc. At the same time it won't have ellicted the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:17 am

AndyB wrote: Sonia Poulton is a journalist researching a story involving millions of pounds of both tax payers money and public donations doorstepping one of the central characters who refused to give an interview. That's a million miles from what's happened to Breda Leyland and it's disappointing that you seem to have accepted the Leveson/hacked off/government view of what journalism should be about.

No, of course I don't accept the Hacked off view of journalism, but invading people's private space at their own home, when they do have young children living there, is potentially counter-productive in my opinion.

I would rather wait until the conclusion of Operation Grange before demanding answers, as yet again, it could potentially put the investigation in danger.

The McCanns are currently very low on public support..harassing them on their doorstep is only likely to swing public opinion back in their favour and that would be a disaster imo

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:20 am

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:@AndyB I agree with your sentiments but surely it's only going to play into the hands of the McCanns, the Leveson charade etc. At the same time it won't have ellicted the truth.
I think you're prejudging the outcome a bit before we know it but I do understand what you're saying. The point is that proper journalists and real journalism is under threat and Sonia should be applauded for trying to tell a story with genuine public interest rather than criticisedo because we fear how the McCann media machine will spin it. Down that road lies the official ministry of truth and imprisonment for the non violent "extremists" (like us) that dissent from the official line.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:24 am

Wait a wee minute - our sole source for this "Sonia doorstepping Kate" story is Father Jack throwing a hissy fit?

I personally think that Father Jack is Gerry, and we all know how truthful he is.  If it is a contest between the integrity and honesty of Father Jack and Sonia Poulton, I know on which horse my money's going.

ETA sorry, I missed the bit about Sonia requesting a formal interview and Kate refusing. Not quite the same as Brenda Leyland and Brunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:26 am

AndyB wrote:
Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:@AndyB I agree with your sentiments but surely it's only going to play into the hands of the McCanns, the Leveson charade etc. At the same time it won't have ellicted the truth.
I think you're prejudging the outcome a bit before we know it but I do understand what you're saying. The point is that proper journalists and real journalism is under threat and Sonia should be applauded for trying to tell a story with genuine public interest rather than criticisedo because we fear how the McCann media machine will spin it. Down that road lies the official ministry of truth and imprisonment for the non violent "extremists" (like us) that dissent from the official line.

Okay, I do see where you're coming from, but lets face it, Kate wouldn't answer the questions that the PJ put to her, why on earth do you think she will cooperate with Sonia Poulton? I imagine all she got was a "No comment" but now the McCanns will be on their guard for anyone else turning up at their doorstep and will undoubtedly alert the rest of their friends that the same may happen to them imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:30 am

susible wrote:
AndyB wrote:
susible wrote:Also, not being an eye for an eye type of person, I am of the opinion that the doorstepping of Brenda Leyland was despicable and uncalled for, and therefore regardless of what I may think of the McCanns, to do the same to them is really unacceptable and like I previously said, won't actually achieve anything, except to give the McCanns ammunition against their doubters.

Sonia Poulton is a journalist researching a story involving millions of pounds of both tax payers money and public donations doorstepping one of the central characters who refused to give an interview. That's a million miles from what's happened to Breda Leyland and it's disappointing that you seem to have accepted the Leveson/hacked off/government view of what journalism should be about.

No, of course I don't accept the Hacked off view of journalism, but invading people's private space at their own home, when they do have young children living there, is potentially counter-productive in my opinion.

I would rather wait until the conclusion of Operation Grange before demanding answers, as yet again, it could potentially put the investigation in danger.

The McCanns are currently very low on public support..harassing them on their doorstep is only likely to swing public opinion back in their favour and that would be a disaster imo

Susible, I agree with your 4 posts 100% and also this one from chirpyinsect at 10.47 a.m. -

We don't agree about some things but I am with you on this one. Kate is unlikely to have given Sonia anything to go on and to do the same thing she has so strongly criticised Brunt for does not show her in a good light.
I don't give a fig for what people think of those of us who disbelieve the parents but I am afraid doing this makes Sonia seem hypocritical.
However much we don't like it, we have to presume innocence until proved guilty and this action serves no purpose in getting closer to the truth.

Having said that I still admire Sonia for her balls in putting up a fight to get justice for Madeleine. I just wish she hadn't put herself in such a difficult situation..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When I saw the  heading "Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate McCann" my first reaction was "oh no, what the hell did she do that for, what did she expect to achieve".

I can just imagine the headlines splashed all over the red tops tomorrow -

"McCanns are fearing for their safety after Kate was doorstepped by Sonia Poulton whilst their twins were cowering in the kitchen".  God help us all, that is the last thing we need.  What a stupid, stupid thing for SP to do especially after the good publicity that GA received and the on-going police investigation.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:31 am

The tide has definitely turned against the McCanns - just look at the comments in the Mail. Sonia looks to be in exactly the right place at the right time. Good luck to her. She deserves it, because nobody else is doing anything constructive about this seven year scam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next