MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jimmy Savile affair

+9
Dee Coy
bluebell
Andrew
Freedom
Châtelaine
AndyB
Mimi
Lioned
candyfloss
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Jimmy Savile affair Empty The Jimmy Savile affair

Post  candyfloss Fri 19 Sep 2014, 5:34 pm

Jimmy Savile Sussex Police officers under investigation

19 September 2014 Last updated at 14:48

Two detectives from Sussex Police who dealt with a sex crime allegation against Jimmy Savile have been served with gross misconduct notices.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said the two officers under investigation were a detective sergeant and detective constable.

The pair investigated a sexual offence complaint against Savile by a woman who contacted the force in March 2008.

The allegation dated back to an alleged assault in the 1970s.

The IPCC also said two other Sussex officers, who were in a supervisory role in 2008, had been served with misconduct notices.

The Sussex officers investigated the woman's claim that Savile assaulted her in a caravan when she was in her early 20s.

'All lines of enquiry'

This was referred to prosecutors, along with three other allegations against the performer received by Surrey Police, but in 2009 the Crown Prosecution Service decided no action could be taken.

IPCC deputy chairwoman, Sarah Green, who is overseeing the Savile investigations, said: "The investigation is examining interactions between Sussex Police officers and the victim and whether all lines of enquiry were properly pursued."

Investigators have taken a statement from the woman who reported the assault and expect to interview the four officers soon. A number of Sussex Police policy documents are being examined.

In November the IPCC directed Sussex Police to refer the conduct of the two officers.

The former presenter of BBC's Top Of The Pops and Jim'll Fix It, who also worked as a Radio 1 DJ and received a knighthood in 1990, died aged 84 in October 2011 - a year before the allegations emerged in an ITV documentary.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-29282731
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Jimmy Savile affair Empty The ongoing saga about Jimmy Savile

Post  Lioned Wed 25 Feb 2015, 10:13 pm

He was a friend of Prince Charles,a regular at Thatchers dinner table and a buddy of many celebs like esther rancid !

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/savile-bodies-sex-acts-corpses-glass-eyes-mortuary
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

The Jimmy Savile affair Empty Re: The Jimmy Savile affair

Post  Mimi Wed 25 Feb 2015, 10:54 pm

Do we know if there has ever been any public condemnation of Jimmy Savile by Prince Charles?

And I wonder if Operation Yewtree have interrogated Prince Charles.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 26 Feb 2015, 10:37 am

Wether the Royals and Thatcher were duped like all the other buddies of savile claim to have been is questionable.
Lets remember he was hero worshipped for his seemingly epic fund raising abilities for places like StokeMandervile.
But the warning signs of him being a deviant sexual predator go back to his very early career.
Rumours now that when he toured the holiday parks performing he asked for prostitutes to be waiting in baths full of ice cubes so they would look like dead bodies.
Sounds bizzare but many of these rumours are now being confirmed.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 26 Feb 2015, 12:37 pm

Just in case anyone is in any doubt what we're up against with Saville and the other protected paedophiles:
https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/02/23/citizen-journalists-gagged-by-north-yorkshire-police-court-action/

Does anyone really believe the Met are any different?
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 26 Feb 2015, 1:45 pm

Well ...call me stupid ... but, yes I do.
Until proven otherwise.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 26 Feb 2015, 2:35 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Well ...call me stupid ...  but, yes I do.
Until proven otherwise.
I don't think you're stupid. Just a little too trusting :-)
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-files-reveal-endemic-corruption-at-the-met-9644667.html
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 Feb 2015, 6:21 pm

Afraid I do not agree with this from Cristobel quote
Firstly lets define child abuse, it shouldn't be confined to sexual abuse, sexual abuse is often the least of these kids problems, the starvation and battering usually kills them first.

Then the establishment puts the boot in ,Savile Mad

As I write this, the UK remains in hysteria over the abuses of Jimmy Savile and other old 'celebrity' men, who are being dragged from their homes, publicly castigated and sent to the dungeon for the remainder of their lives.

So they should be and the ones that let Savile get away with it so long imo. No friend of the establishment high  sect abusers  am I. Interesting to see in the comments about Savile how so many are beginning to see who is actually behind  it. The public are catching on fast now. Not surprised to see this comment by Cristobel    really, I would say TB is probably on the right track on many of his assumptions.

Last edited by Markus 2 on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 26 Feb 2015, 6:36 pm

Why bring Cristobell into this, and why on earth are you bringing TB into it at all........ what assumptions.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 26 Feb 2015, 6:42 pm

Jimmy Savile's brother also abused patients, report finds

4 hours ago

Newly published reports on Jimmy Savile's sexual abuse at hospitals and children's homes reveal the late DJ abused patients, staff and visitors at institutions over many years.
The main focus is on Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire, where he is believed to have assaulted more than 60 people.
However reports into Savile's activities in relation to other hospitals reveal that his brother was also abusing patients at a psychiatric hospital in south London.
Johnny Savile worked as a recreation officer at Springfield in the late 1970s, until his dismissal in 1980.
Sophie Hutchinson reports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31646006

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm

Am I allowed to say I do not agree with her, after all she does post on this site and this is what she has written, perhaps I am the only one here who disagrees with her. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 26 Feb 2015, 6:47 pm

Markus 2 wrote:Am I allowed to say I do not agree with her,  after all she does post on this site and this is what she has written, perhaps I am the only one  here who disagrees with her. Wink

Of course you can, but you didn't just say that, you added the bit about TB's assumptions - no need for that snipe at the end.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 13 Mar 2015, 3:09 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Mar 2015, 6:09 pm

I can't believe I went to this monsters funeral in Leeds.

Well, wasn't in the church as such. The pub opposite.

So many people giving him a send off. Streets were packed.

If only we all knew at the time.

Scum.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 13 Mar 2015, 6:13 pm

Like many things, it seemed right at the time.

Believing the McCanns seemed a good idea initially! Not that I am putting them on a level with Jimmy Savile but sometimes things just aren't what they appear to be.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 13 Mar 2015, 7:38 pm

It is difficult at times to follow one's instinct, but I do believe our instinct is something that has evolved over thousands of years and we must trust it more.
If you feel you are right be strong, even if you seem to be a lone voice.   Keep your principles and stand up for them.

The worst is to be influenced by the most vociferous who might have other obligations.                 flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Mar 2015, 8:08 pm

The Mccanns were believable right up until they made that first press conference.

Was it 24 hours...

What a complete farce.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Mar 2015, 12:53 pm

Andrew wrote:I can't believe I went to this monsters funeral in Leeds.

Well, wasn't in the church as such. The pub opposite.

So many people giving him a send off. Streets were packed.

If only we all knew at the time.

Scum.

Perhaps you need to be female to 'feel' the utter creepuness of the creature. 
I only ever saw him fleetingly on TV in the 70's, my opinion was then ' an absolute creep' and also quite clear in his performances with children that he didn't like children. There was no equality in his conversatiins. 

Truly, I saw all this in the blink of an eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 14 Mar 2015, 1:13 pm

Absolutely, Tigger. As a young girl in the 70s he was one of the most unappealing characters on Telly. I always thought him shallow, patronising, unfunny, corny and base. As I was under 12 I didn't put these adjectives to my opinion of him, but this was the general feeling I got. We cringed at his ridiculous yodel-thing and banal catchprases - 'Now then now then - Howz about that, then". Poor stuff. I could never understand what people saw in him.

Funnily enough, my dad, a blue collar working class man with a brain could see straight though him too. My dad was very discerning, something I already perceived was quite rare - he seemed to have a different opinion to most about many of the famous people of the day - most of the Tory cabinet, Jim Davidson, Freddie Starr, Rolf Harris (although I didn't agree, I loved Rolf - and who was proved right?) - Savile being but one. In all honesty - he hated Savile the most though, and used many of the words then about him that people are using now.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 14 Mar 2015, 1:21 pm

I agree he always seemed creepy to me and my mother had your dad's sixth sense about a lot of the so-called celebrities of those days. Of course, I had no idea why I felt the way I did about JS. I thought it was his dreadful dress sense and awful hair but we should trust our instincts a lot more.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Mar 2015, 7:26 pm

Never really paid any attention to Saville.

Watched his fix it programmes and that was it when young.

Naively and honestly I wouldn't of guessed.

Looking back though the tell tale signs were there but didn't pick up at the time.

Absolute tosser. Scum as said before.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Jimmy Savile affair Empty Savile and the 9th Circle

Post  Andrew Mon 15 Jun 2015, 11:44 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 15 Jun 2015, 12:03 pm

I am having to watch this in 5 minute chunks. There is a LOT of information and it's very heavy stuff. And actually I am quite surprised that the PTB have let it stay up there. Shocked

Back to top Go down

The Jimmy Savile affair Empty Re:Savile and the 9th Circle.

Post  costello Mon 15 Jun 2015, 12:15 pm

I watched this a few weeks ago as it was on twitter. Seriously scary, but to be honest I keep an open mind.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Jun 2015, 12:48 pm

Is there much of Bill Maloney on it? Unfortunately there is something about his voice that I find so irritating (sorry, Bill) that I had to switch off.

If he's only on at the beginning I'll try again.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next