MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann on the moment Madeleine disappeared

+5
marina
Thetruth
chirpyinsect
Cristobell
candyfloss
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kate McCann on the moment Madeleine disappeared - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann on the moment Madeleine disappeared

Post  Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:01 pm

marina wrote:Just an after thought about pdl.
I should have timed my walk from flat 5a to  the steps at  kellys bar via the primary school.
This distance is much shorter than I had imagined and GM  could have covered it in much less than the ten minutes suggested,five at most .
He could then have returned to the tapas bar by the more direct route, past the supremarket, in a couple of minutes .
imo

I remember discussing that over on the other place. To a fit bloke it's essentially no distance at all - I (and therefore no doubt Gerry) could probably run that and show no outward sign that we had just done so - especially given that it was a cool evening.

Not that I want to reignite the Smithman = Gerry debate, you understand.

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann on the moment Madeleine disappeared - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann on the moment Madeleine disappeared

Post  marina Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:06 pm

I was thinking he walked there ,as seen by Smith family, and ran back in time for the alarm to be raised.
marina
marina

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 21 Apr 2015, 4:33 pm

marina wrote:I was thinking he walked there ,as seen by Smith family, and ran back in time for the alarm to be raised.

Hi marina.

Do you think he walked there with Madeleine or some other child in his arms before he ran back...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  marina Fri 24 Apr 2015, 7:34 pm

Andrew wrote:
marina wrote:I was thinking he walked there ,as seen by Smith family, and ran back in time for the alarm to be raised.

Hi marina.

Do you think he walked there with Madeleine or some other child in his arms before he ran back...?

Sorry for the delay Andrew.
For me a decoy child is too convoluted even for GM,so it had to be Maddie,sadly.

With my discomfort at being in PDL and my haste to leave I am never going to be a detective!

One more thing,the steps leading to the beach area and Kelly's Bar are quite steep and cover a longish distance (again in football terms from the goal line to the penalty spot).However the point that struck me was how narrow the steps were,no more than 6 foot wide.
In other words people passing each other would have been very close,indeed the Smiths probably had to stand aside to let the man and child pass.
imo
marina
marina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2