MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot

+3
Mearns
Freedom
Châtelaine
7 posters

Go down

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Empty Missing kids ...

Post  Châtelaine Mon 01 Sep 2014, 4:58 pm

http://missingkids.co.uk/12-000445

Sad, but I cannot help having a laugh ;-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Empty Re: CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot

Post  Freedom Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:13 pm

He'll be found in no time with such a good photo of him!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Empty Re: CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot

Post  Châtelaine Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:35 pm

He may not always be wearing his glasses ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Empty Re: Missing Kids...

Post  Mearns Mon 01 Sep 2014, 11:44 pm

That website creeps me out for some reason.. so amateurish too!

Mearns

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:21 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:18 pm

Conviction wrote:http://missingkids.co.uk/12-000445

Sad, but I cannot help having a laugh ;-)

That's an old photo.

We need an age progression one to see what he looks like now Suspect
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:23 pm

Poe ...! Wink
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Empty CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot

Post  PeterMac Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:17 pm

This is going round Twitter at the moment.  And I have put it elsewhere as well, so that as many people as possible will see it, and will learn  . . .

Isabelle Maria McF ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 15h15 hours ago
I've spoken to APCD and PJ there isnt a child missing from PT named Ricardo Firmino. #mccann http://www.ap-cd.pt pic.twitter.com/ghABYQLmuB

might be a stalker ‏@__StuartB__ 6h6 hours ago
@QUEENdePORTUGAL what the.... So an invented @missingpeople missing child, who was "found" when people queried the report? #McCann

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 6h6 hours ago
@__StuartB__ @QUEENdePORTUGAL @missingpeople The alleged missing child was also flagged on http://missingkids.co.uk , a CEOP site ...
#McCann

amsterdamkush ‏@amsterdamkush 4h4 hours ago
@K9Truth @__StuartB__ @QUEENdePORTUGAL @missingpeople This is demonstrably fake. No trace of him on web apart from CEOP/MissingKids #mccann

So I contacted someone in Portugal who reported - redacted, that s/he had already researched it, hence the reference number

Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 18:15:30 +0100
Subject: Re: Ricardo Firmino - Your reference number 15-000727

Well I have just checked out a few of the kids, and some are clearly 'missing' and you can find references to them online

Now, in the case of this little boy, I went here:
http://uk.missingkids.com/missing/
and then put "overseas" in the box
and came up with only five children
Madeleine McC being one,
Ben Needham being another
then a little girl called
Maria-Brigitte Henselmann
​masses of references to her online... then
Katrice Lee
​again, zillions of mentions (heartbreaking)
so Ricardo is the ONLY one that has not got a whiff of publicity.
It's weird and i wonder, from the timeline, whether it is a 'red herring' to kind of show children are still going missing in Portugal... ​
And later

I checked with the Association of missing children here, and the president told me they have no record of him at all

It is a hoax, with no details, no press reports, nothing

Maria also tweeted as much some weeks ago

Can we really believe that people would stoop so low . . . to pretend that children are being abducted or going missing in Portugal ?
And that CEOPS would be involved, either deliberately or putting this on line, with a photo of a child, without checking facts . . .
In the case of some we have unfortunately come across over the past 8 years - clearly yes. And we can name them.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:20 pm

I think Sunny Jim will be looking for a large stone to crawl under soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:45 pm

on one of the sites he is still there.

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot <a href=CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Ricard12" />

but then
CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot <a href=CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Mm_j11" />

They have no idea what they are doing, except collecting money for their own salaries, of course.

Oh, yes. And continuing to pretend that children are regularly abducted from Portugal.
It is important for the continuing fraudulent Fund and the parents' and Tapas7's freedom that this lie be perpetuated.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 23 Jun 2015, 8:15 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/16/77/69/72/nancha10.jpg

Thanks to PeterMac for reminding us of this one!

This could of course for once be a genuine error.

The two people are about as alike as Madeleine is in some of her photos!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:14 am

This one

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot <a href=CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Nancha11" />

They really have lost the plot.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:32 am

CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Ricard12
CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Mm_j11

I see they are still using the Tardis.

Richard Firmino actually went missing on 2nd January 2015 but was reported missing a week earlier on 26 December 2014.

Perhaps CEOP are now time travelling to stop children disappearing before they vanish Razz
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:20 am

"missing from overseas"......?

You would think they would narrow it down slightly.... Perhaps even mention which Continent....

Nan Chen - What a farce that is. Absolute disgrace.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:35 pm

Andrew wrote:"missing from overseas"......?
You would think they would narrow it down slightly.... Perhaps even mention which Continent....
Nan Chen - What a farce that is. Absolute disgrace.
Overseas . . . as in Foreign, smelling of garlic, mumbling, walking with a limp, long greasy hair and spots . . .  
But even more farcical are these.
First page
CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot <a href=CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Missin14" />

and last page Missing KIDS ! !
CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot <a href=CEOP Missing kids and Missing people seem to have lost the plot Missin15" />

Please give generously and pedal hard.  The CEO needs a huge pay rise in the Autumn.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 5:13 pm

I think I might have seen Mary Flanagan down our local chippy. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 5:15 pm

I see they are still using the Tardis.

Richard Firmino actually went missing on 2nd January 2015 but was reported missing a week earlier on 26 December 2014.

Perhaps CEOP are now time travelling to stop children disappearing before they vanish Razz

AKA the Wayback Machine.   Razz They did, after all, manage to have a page dedicated to Maddie, 3 days before she went missing too. Or maybe their website is actually coded up by Mystic Meg.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 24 Jun 2015, 8:24 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2015, 8:28 am

I was reading about that interesting case last night. Lance remembered that the name of the British girl was Britney Bonnick and the American one was Brittany Bonnick. They were reported missing within a few months of each other. The latter has reportedly been found but there's nothing to say if the former ever was.

A very odd coincidence indeed.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2015, 10:48 am

Another odd case with loads of discrepancies - with thanks to Joanne on the CMoMM forum.

Re: Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person

Post Joannep43 Today at 10:31 am

Llli MUNTEANU on missing people website ,missing 16th April ,missing from Birmingham.age 15
Birmingham Mail,missing from coningsby area of Lincolnshire.
Daily post, described as Gwynedd teenager last seen in Bala.cineworld Llandudno junction.
missing people,missing from London found safe and well 2014.
Manchester gazette,missing from cheadle home 23 rd sept 2014
Wrexham.com missing since 20th nov 2014
North Wales police' missing from Bala on March 4th 2015
gloucestershire police,missing from Lincolnshire 16th April 2015

Name chosen at random from missing people website,why so many inconsistencies?

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 24 Jun 2015, 10:55 am

Freedom wrote:I was reading about that interesting case last night. Lance remembered that the name of the British girl was Britney Bonnick and the American one was Brittany Bonnick. They were reported missing within a few months of each other. The latter has reportedly been found but there's nothing to say if the former ever was.

A very odd coincidence indeed.

Wrong girl then sorry

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Wed 24 Jun 2015, 1:14 pm

Freedom wrote:Another odd case with loads of discrepancies - with thanks to Joanne on the CMoMM forum.

Re: Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person

Post  Joannep43 Today at 10:31 am

Llli MUNTEANU on missing people website ,missing 16th April ,missing from Birmingham.age 15
Birmingham Mail,missing from coningsby area of Lincolnshire.
Daily post, described as Gwynedd teenager last seen in Bala.cineworld Llandudno junction.
missing people,missing from London found safe and well 2014.
Manchester gazette,missing from cheadle home 23 rd sept 2014
Wrexham.com missing since 20th nov 2014
North Wales police' missing from Bala on March 4th 2015
gloucestershire police,missing from Lincolnshire 16th April 2015

Name chosen at random from missing people website,why so many inconsistencies?

She may just be running away from wherever they put her. She is apparently in care in Coningsby
Date AGE PLACE

23/9/14 14 Cheadle
20/11/14 15 Llandudno
24/11/14 found
4/3/15 15 Bala, Wales
16/4/15 15 Coningsby, Lincs
16/4/15 15 Birmingham
16/4/15 15 North east

To what living hell do the Powers that Be return her, without listening to what is happening ?
Or perhaps she is a street wise 15 year old who wants some freedom, but does not find it with Foster parents
Either way she accounts for many reports.
6 down only 249,994 to go.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2015, 3:55 pm

Yes, that probably is the answer here; she's a repeat runaway.

It's weird about the other case though. Apparently the pictures for both Bonnick girls were very similar but the one for the American girl has now been removed.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Wed 24 Jun 2015, 4:47 pm

Freedom wrote:Yes, that probably is the answer here; she's a repeat runaway.

It's weird about the other case though. Apparently the pictures for both Bonnick girls were very similar but the one for the American girl has now been removed.
Interesting though that only ONE of the reports on the first couple of pages of google says that she - Munteanu - has returned / been found.

These Charities obviously have a vested interest in not letting on that most come back themselves, not even knowing they have been reported missing
and entirely without the intervention of any Charity, or mostly even the police.
So they can cheerfully say 250,000 children go missing every year, but never follow it up by saying 250,000 also came home.
They need the money, you understand.

The American guy, Gerry's friend , actually admitted that many of his cases were clearly fraudulent.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down