MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

+20
Rufus T
Mo
Poppy
Bubblewrapped
Admin
LombardySkeptik
candyfloss
PeterMac
Dee Coy
Poe
Cristobell
AndyB
Nuala
JJ
Al Armed
dogs don't lie
chirpyinsect
Andrew
Freedom
seahorse
24 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007 - Page 5 Empty Re: CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 03 Jul 2015, 12:00 pm

Andrew wrote:Textusa's take on it...

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/sigh.html
The problem I see with Textusa's take on it is that she argues that TPTB would not have gone ahead with the faked abduction after M had accidentally died. 
She states that the page was created on 30th April but that is flawed because we actually don't know what date the page may have been created. It could have been done sometime before that.
So on that basis it could follow that a pre planned abduction was in the pipeline and the nuts and bolts were being prepared in advance. M was due to be taken away on the 29th or even 30th, but she met her fate on one of those days.
The web page was  captured on 30 Apr but would they have known that would happen?
 Could just have been bad luck.
When the juggernaut could not be stopped they carried on ( cynical b******s) and anyone pulling up the Ceop page on the actual website would presumably be none the wiser that it was created earlier.
As for the assumption that they would have done a better job if it was all planned, I think that a lot of what happened would not have even come into it if the plan had remained on course. I am thinking creche records, tennis sheets, Tapas bookings, Tannerman etc.
Because it went wrong these things had to be done hastily, in the few days they had left in resort and perhaps without the assistance of people who were not in on it.

I emphasise all of this is just a working theory.

Back to top Go down

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007 - Page 5 Empty Re: CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

Post  Andrew Fri 03 Jul 2015, 3:57 pm

AndyB wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:Another agreement,  if TPTB and some were involved prior then we wouldn't know about Madeleine. Madeleine would never of 'existed' as such. 

Hushed up, swept under the carpet and nothing. No media, no fund, nothing at all. TPTB would see to that. 

Surely....?

That has always been a stumbling block for me too Andrew. Surely the whole thing would have just been made to go away. After all even if there had been some sinister plot in the making, the moment it went wrong the plug would be pulled.
So what reasons could there be to continue?
The Portuguese published the case files

If TPTB were truly involved from the off then no case files would of been published. Never!!!!!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 03 Jul 2015, 3:59 pm

froggy wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:Another agreement,  if TPTB and some were involved prior then we wouldn't know about Madeleine. Madeleine would never of 'existed' as such. 

Hushed up, swept under the carpet and nothing. No media, no fund, nothing at all. TPTB would see to that. 

Surely....?

That has always been a stumbling block for me too Andrew. Surely the whole thing would have just been made to go away. After all even if there had been some sinister plot in the making, the moment it went wrong the plug would be pulled.
So what reasons could there be to continue?
I wonder if someone was working on his own initiative in cahoots with the parents. When it went wrong that`s when the big guns came on board precisely because of what a certain person knows and could expose.
We have often wondered what GM knew. Maybe it wasn`t him.

Difficult to reconcile this, but suppose the McCanns are actually innocent but were set up by another Tapas member ? Shocked

No! Impossible, Ridiculous, ludicrous even.

If the McCanns are innocent then I invented the Wayback Machine.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 03 Jul 2015, 4:39 pm

Sorry folks - Didn't mean to tale take this topic off on a tangent.

On topic - Anything more on the W/B stuff....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 03 Jul 2015, 4:41 pm

I just think that if anything was preplanned, Portugal would never have been picked.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 03 Jul 2015, 5:03 pm

What's the jist on the WBM? Was it more likely a fault or something else?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 03 Jul 2015, 5:40 pm

I have split the posts away that are off topic, they are in discussion now. Please keep this to Wayback topic posts.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 03 Jul 2015, 5:42 pm

Andrew wrote:Sorry folks - Didn't mean to tale take this topic off on a tangent.

On topic - Anything more on the W/B stuff....

Please use JG thread in discussion, posts have been moved.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 03 Jul 2015, 6:42 pm

Great stuff... So what's the latest on wayback folks...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 03 Jul 2015, 7:06 pm

Andrew wrote:Great stuff... So what's the latest on wayback folks...

With grange spending of upward of £11 million and counting and they really are trying to get to the bottom this would surely have been known to them,if not what a waste of money.

ETA that would of course assume that there is such a ceop page,asumption is the mother of all **** up's.

Tis the cricket season,has some one bowled a googly?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 03 Jul 2015, 7:51 pm

Deleted, Andrew you are waffling a bit.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:01 pm

caricature wrote:
Andrew wrote:Great stuff... So what's the latest on wayback folks...

With grange spending of upward of £11 million and counting and they really are trying to get to the bottom this would surely have been known to them,if not what a waste of money.

ETA that would of course assume that there is such a ceop page,asumption is the mother of all  **** up's.

Tis the cricket season,has some one bowled a googly?

Question that's raising it's head over and over in my mind is why WB have bent over backwards to accommodate the screams of "Impossible, that's 3 days before she disappeared", particularly after initially pooh-poohing any suggestion that there could be an inaccuracy. All those URLs "captured" on 30 April all of a sudden, that smacks of serious tampering to my ignorant mind to try to.... ahem.. divert the issue to a later date.

I am convinced that that original capture of the McCann page was genuine. And if I'm right that raises lots of questions.

Why, for example, haven't WB stuck to their guns and confirmed their accuracy? Why the convoluted attempts to distort the facts to make them fit the official line? The only answer is severe leaning on. And that, I'm afraid can only have come from either the government or the establishment.

And that means the cover-up continues. All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:14 pm

It would take a lot of international leverage to influence a company based in California.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:25 pm

froggy wrote:It would take a lot of international leverage to influence a company based  in California.

Indeed it would - hence I believe either our government have solicited their great allies, the Yanks, and mustered the 'special relationship', or the instructions have come from the greater establishment. Just my thoughts.

But why else would WB jeopardise their reputation and play ball if the 30 April capture is accurate?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:45 pm

Or maybe they're cooperating with the police who have asked them to carry on as if it was an error.... while the police continue their investigations behind the scenes and accumulate evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 04 Jul 2015, 12:20 am

But if that was the case, wouldn't they merely say there had been an error and they were looking into it? All this tampering and diverting to future dates seems to have caused the unprecedented volume of thousands of URL grabs for that day. Basically by messing around trying to "correct the uncorrectable" they've made the situation ten times worse. Seems like panic to me.

But it could just be me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 1:50 am

Are we even certain the second message purportedly from WBM is genuine? Everyone seems to have accepted it at face value.

What if WBM didn't respond to anyone else after their first message stating that the 30 April crawl was correct? What if everything following that message was not a genuine response?

That's one question I might ask.

The second thing I might say is, if you were the police and you wanted to see who was running about trying to derail threads about the 30 April date, you'd possibly suggest that WBM claim it was a mistake, then watch the two sides argue. And see who was doing their best to make it go away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 8:52 am

When did this break,mid June wasn't it some 8 yrs after the event,can it really be believed that grange didn't know about it if its genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sat 04 Jul 2015, 9:03 am

I see Nuala and Syn still playing tag-team over the way Laughing
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 9:33 am

froggy wrote:I see Nuala and Syn still playing tag-team over the way Laughing
It almost reminds me of a pro forum, with them all congratulating each other and sending cyber kisses and hugs or whatever, no matter what shite's been posted or how ridiculous it is. It's fooling nobody now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 12:39 pm

I see I get a mention on textusa's blog about Wayback pity it wasn't an honourable one!!

Had to correct them they use a quote from syn(thetic) which was incorrect.

Back to top Go down

Post  LombardySkeptik Sat 04 Jul 2015, 11:48 pm

So - lets assume the original capture is true - and CEOP had a page ready to go in the 30th

When did Madeleine go ..ahem....'missing' - and why flag it up with CEOP so quickly...thoughts?

While I don't personally favour a conspiracy theory - i'm at odds to accept this earlier CEOP knowledge without including a conspiracy - though why there would be one supporting the McCanns is beyond me
LombardySkeptik
LombardySkeptik

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sun 05 Jul 2015, 11:28 am

Dee Coy wrote:
froggy wrote:It would take a lot of international leverage to influence a company based  in California.

Indeed it would - hence I believe either our government have solicited their great allies, the Yanks, and mustered the 'special relationship', or the instructions have come from the greater establishment. Just my thoughts.

But why else would WB jeopardise their reputation and play ball if the 30 April capture is accurate?

WBM is large international firm whose reputation is based on accuracy. What if one of the most feared of US law firms contacts them to say that one of the crawls taken from an organisation connected to the UK police cannot possibly be correct because it is a well documented fact that the disappearance of the child described on the crawled page did not happen until three days later?

WBM don't have the kind of knowledge about the case that we do so in the above scenario, when presented with proof that a page could not physically exist, logic dictates that the fault must be within the system WBM use.

I expect that WBM are going through hell taking everything apart piece by piece to find the fault.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 12:40 pm

Me too. This is what I think has caused these sudden astronomical peaks in the number of URL captures we are now seeing on 30 April - the results of tampering with the original accurate data in the attempt to relocate the capture of the 30 April McCann page to make it appear as if it was done on a later date.

The result? A massive haemorrhaging of data now all seemingly directed to 30 April. They've buggered it up, in effect, and we can see the results.

Just my (completely uneducated) opinion and one of a non-"techie" layman, I hasten to add.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Jul 2015, 6:42 pm

Sorry to go on but all this discussion should be in he Discussion threads in the other forum.  This is on the wayback machine thing, and has gone way off topic now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next