MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook news

+25
niklasericson
unreorganised
Freedom
Winslow Boy
Châtelaine
joyce1938
chrissie
Bloodhound
Guinea Pig
PMR
Poe
Mo
costello
MrsC
Bubblewrapped
TheTruthWillOut
JJ
AndyB
froggy
hesla
candyfloss
bluebell
Mimi
Andrew
chirpyinsect
29 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Facebook news - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook news

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 5:45 pm

JJ wrote:
They never thought any emails or documents regarding Madeleine would see the light of day.

Does any one know if this a normal procedure,if not was it because they know what happened but couldn't conclude the case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 5:50 pm

I don't think the McCanns or any of their "helpers" had any idea that the PJ files would be open to all and sundry to read, the McCanns seemed to be quite shocked at an interview they gave at a hotel, I can't remember when and where at the moment, when the realisation hit them that the PJ files could be read by the whole world.

As others have mentioned, if the case is closed in the future because of lack of evidence the up-to-date PJ files will again be available for all and sundry to pontificate over and tear apart until the end of time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 5:59 pm

Will they be though,is it normal procedure,or only limited to the first investigation?

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 05 Jul 2015, 6:14 pm

Never anticipating that Portugal has a different system of 'free speech' to the UK must have been a blow too.  
Remember K speaking of the cost of getting the PJ Files translated ?  Obviously this cost was generously provided by The Fund.
They obviously never thought the PJ Files would be translated and put on the internet for all to see.
IMO the whole sordid affair was supposed to raise national, if not international, support and fame in various ways for the 'poor parents' but god knows how such an event could bring benefit to anyone.
I continue to hope for an honest result to all this, but possibly in vain.

This country (UK) way of keeping information from public view by D Notices is abhorrent and totally unacceptable I believe.
Why, how and where should be open and addressed.
All I can say is thank goodness for social media.

(apologies, frustration talking)           Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 6:21 pm

Social media has its limitations, but it does get inconvenient facts out into the open Very Happy
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 6:23 pm

Freedom wrote:I'm happy to send anyone the comment by private message too. 

I certainly agree that it shouldn't be on the open forum; there's only one person's word for it that he heard it from a PJ officer.

Im not on facebook Freedom and have opened up my access for receiving PMs just to get this PM if you would kindly send. Many thanks.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 6:28 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Anyone else get the feeling that this whole charade is much more about TPTB/various agencies then the M's/Tapas 7?

I'm thinking along the lines of lack of action from authorities like in the Baby P and Victoria Climbie. Could something like this account for a lot of what we are seeing in the case?

I really should know this but is there a known date on the infamous CATS file?

Sometimes I talk amongst the fairies. But when Im told some things are rubbish and or spam I stick with it....
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 6:30 pm

I would agree. The more something is rubbished, the more likely it is to be true
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 6:36 pm

caricature wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Anyone else get the feeling that this whole charade is much more about TPTB/various agencies then the M's/Tapas 7?

I'm thinking along the lines of lack of action from authorities like in the Baby P and Victoria Climbie. Could something like this account for a lot of what we are seeing in the case?

But the M's haven't half milked it though.

Gerry has been allowed to be intelligent, or so he thinks. Then there is Intelligence that goes way over his head.
He is in the limelight of something huge IMO, and he has been given the get out of jail card. Thats so obvious. But he wont shut up Laughing
10 years ago many were whispeing the names of Janner, Savile, Cliffy boy etc etc....Many were laughed at as stupid conspiracy theorists. Well what has happened since ?
Gerry is fodder. So is Gamble and Pinky. They are quiet now....Wonder why ?
This is a huge IMO. This goes so far up the chain we have to be annoyed by these little people at the bottom. It keeps us at bay.

Please be careful with your language, BW.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Facebook news - Page 3 Empty Split from Wayback thread Steve Marsden posts on Facebook etc

Post  bluebell Sun 05 Jul 2015, 6:37 pm

Information of any sort is useful.

It helps one make an informed opinion.

One just has to separate fact from fiction, but both can be valuable in deciding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 7:40 pm

caricature wrote:Ok just for arguments sake the way back is correct,why this particular child,why this particular country and why at the end of April or early May?

If the allegation from the retired policeman is correct all of the above is explained.

I don't know how much credence should be given to this, if any. But it is clear that this is the reason Steve Marsden believes the cover-up started before the 3 May. A disaster, yes, for them earlier in the week - a few days for them to cobble together Plan B. As to why CEOP would be in possession of the facts together with a photo of Maddie not released until much later after the disappearance is another question. But again one which may be answered dependant on one's opinion as to the motives of that organisation.

This is all tentative specualation on my part following my looking into Steve Marsden's perspective. I've no idea if he is anywhere near the mark. But this would not only explain the WBM finding, but also the cover-up, high-level support and subsequent whitewash.

Just my thoughts - no facts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 7:50 pm

bluebell wrote:Information of any sort is useful.

It helps one make an informed opinion.

One just has to separate fact from fiction, but both can be valuable in deciding.

Thats the problem. We have to work out who has created Operation Keepematit'. And who benefits. We are here because we are being fed. But why ?
scratch
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 05 Jul 2015, 7:52 pm

So - lets assume the original capture is true - and CEOP had a page ready to go in the 30th  [b][color=#0000cc]When did Madeleine go ..ahem....'missing'[/color] [/b]- and why flag it up with CEOP so quickly...thoughts?  While I don't personally favour a conspiracy theory - i'm at odds to accept this earlier CEOP knowledge without including a conspiracy - though why there would be one supporting the McCanns is beyond me wrote:

Sunday 29/4 PM

Last edited by niklasericson on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
niklasericson
niklasericson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 7:52 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
caricature wrote:Ok just for arguments sake the way back is correct,why this particular child,why this particular country and why at the end of April or early May?

If the allegation from the retired policeman is correct all of the above is explained.

I don't know how much credence should be given to this, if any. But it is clear that this is the reason Steve Marsden believes the cover-up started before the 3 May. A disaster, yes, for them earlier in the week - a few days for them to cobble together Plan B. As to why CEOP would be in possession of the facts together with a photo of Maddie not released until much later after the disappearance is another question. But again one which may be answered dependant on one's opinion as to the motives of that organisation.

This is all tentative specualation on my part following my looking into Steve Marsden's perspective. I've no idea if he is anywhere near the mark. But this would not only explain the WBM finding, but also the cover-up, high-level support and subsequent whitewash.

The whitewash,I'm still on the fence,lets say the wayback is correct,there must have/is someone in OG that is computer savvy and would have sorted this out and deleted long ago,£11 million seems an awful lot to cover things up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:05 pm

I don't think OG will have known about this anomoly. I think Steve Marsden is the first to have brought this to the light.

Think about it. Do OG even know about WB's existence? People dont search for something they don't know about. Steve Marsden alone has brought this bombshell to the table and with the immense fallout we've seen in the last fortnight. The crazyness seemingly displayed now when one searches WB on 30 April is a result of the panicking reaction of those concerned imo. And that reaction could well include that of OG. Again, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:10 pm

Dee Coy wrote:

re the words in red - you've lost me there, I can't see why there should be a cover-up, high-level support etc. unless you're looking at the fact that something was going on behind the scenes that can't be brought into the public domain at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:15 pm

Dee Coy wrote:I don't think OG will have known about this anomoly. I think Steve Marsden is the first to have brought this to the light.

Think about it. Do OG even know about WB's existence? People dont search for something they don't know about. Steve Marsden alone has brought this bombshell to the table and with the immense fallout we've seen in the last fortnight. The crazyness seemingly displayed now when one searches WB on 30 April is a result of the panicking reaction of those concerned imo. And that reaction could well include that of OG. Again, imo.

Then as suspected OG are wasting public money,how come SM can find it but the met and its unlimited resources given to OG can't,doesn't seem right,but hey nothing's right with the case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:21 pm

Quite possibly bang on there Dee....They assume we are the wayback.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:22 pm

caricature wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:I don't think OG will have known about this anomoly. I think Steve Marsden is the first to have brought this to the light.

Then as suspected OG are wasting public money,how come SM can find it but the met and its unlimited resources given to OG can't,doesn't seem right,but hey nothing's right with the case.

There is no such thing as money.....
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:23 pm

The Greeks are with you on that concept.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:32 pm

caricature wrote:

Would it make a lot of difference to the case though if the PJ & SY know that Madeleine died before 3rd May, most likely on the Sunday, and that the last photo was taken on the Sunday and they are working to those guidelines. We do not have any idea of what is going on behind the scenes.

They could also be working in cahoots with CEOP and knew CEOP were looking at the McCanns and others prior to that weekend, I'm just guessing off the top of my head now. We still can't forget the fund being investigated and how long that may take.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:34 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote: re the words in red - you've lost me there, I can't see why there should be a cover-up, high-level support etc. unless you're looking at the fact that something was going on behind the scenes that can't be brought into the public domain at the moment.

Hi, DFM. The Facebook thread Steve Marsden made his comment on also alludes to the suggestion that what was going on (if anything) in Luz that week was not swinging (as Textusa claims) but something far sinisterly similar but involving the children. And involving many high profile people - an organised gathering so to speak.

It's horrendous, I know. And wildly speculative. But would explain the support and blackout we have seen surrounding this case, which in every other circumstance is unexplainable.

Before I became interested in this case I did a bit of research into possible paedophile rings and child exploitation surrounding the Elm House and other scandals. This was before the Saville scandal broke and I became interested due to the rumours surrounding and subsequent court case of a prominent local politician. He was acquitted, but astoundingly questions remain with regard to his actions concerning the Soham murders.

So I've been very cynical since then and believe there is a rampant abuse system prolific amongst the powerful in this country.We are starting, of course, to see that these views (long since Pooh-poohed and the claiments labelled as conspiracy nutcases) are now being proved credible as seen by the abuse scandals that are now being admitted to and actively investigated.

So it is with the heaviest heart that I put forward that this could be a factor in the case of Madeleine.

And I must also stress that that I believe this is a theory that should be considered, not that it is my preferred theory, as I have no idea what happened to poor Madeleine and have many different trains of thought as to what may have befallen her.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:55 pm

I really don't want to read SM's theory given the hints about what it says but feel I need to read it myself to make a judgement.

Could Admin/Mod kindly PM me?

Thanks.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:02 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
Don't Forget Madeleine wrote: re the words in red - you've lost me there, I can't see why there should be a cover-up, high-level support etc. unless you're looking at the fact that something was going on behind the scenes that can't be brought into the public domain at the moment.

Hi, DFM. The Facebook thread Steve Marsden made his comment on also alludes to the suggestion that what was going on (if anything) in Luz that week was not swinging (as Textusa claims) but something far sinisterly similar but involving the children. And involving many high profile people - an organised gathering so to speak.

It's horrendous, I know. And wildly speculative. But would explain the support and blackout we have seen surrounding this case, which in every other circumstance is unexplainable.

Before I became interested in this case I did a bit of research into possible paedophile rings and child exploitation surrounding the Elm House and other scandals. This was before the Saville scandal broke and I became interested due to the rumours surrounding and subsequent court case of a prominent local politician. He was acquitted, but astoundingly questions remain with regard to his actions concerning the Soham murders.

So I've been very cynical since then and believe there is a rampant abuse system prolific amongst the powerful in this country.We are starting, of course, to see that these views (long since Pooh-poohed and the claiments labelled as conspiracy nutcases) are now being proved credible as seen by the abuse scandals that are now being admitted to and actively investigated.

So it is with the heaviest heart that I put forward that this could be a factor in the case of Madeleine.

And I must also stress that that I believe this is a theory that should be considered, not that it is my preferred theory, as I have no idea what happened to poor Madeleine and have many different trains of thought as to what may have befallen her.

(cuddle)

Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:11 pm

I am well aware of what may have happened to Madeleine what with the Gasper statements and KM's horrendous mention of Madeleine's genitalia being torn apart (something she may have witnessed), but I was trying to point out that perhaps CEOP knew all along what was going on in PDL and had been monitoring certain people and the use of credit cards well before 3rd May (and even 30th April), therefore everything has been swept under the carpet for now until enough evidence can be found to justify a criminal case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next