MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook news

+25
niklasericson
unreorganised
Freedom
Winslow Boy
Châtelaine
joyce1938
chrissie
Bloodhound
Guinea Pig
PMR
Poe
Mo
costello
MrsC
Bubblewrapped
TheTruthWillOut
JJ
AndyB
froggy
hesla
candyfloss
bluebell
Mimi
Andrew
chirpyinsect
29 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Facebook news - Page 4 Empty Re: Facebook news

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:21 pm

Do you think Jim Gamble has been acting as a sort of "Double Agent" in his support of the parents since (before?) it all happened, then?

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:25 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote: I am well aware of what may have happened to Madeleine what with the Gasper statements and KM's horrendous mention of Madeleine's genitalia being torn apart (something she may have witnessed), but I was trying to point out that perhaps CEOP knew all along what was going on in PDL and had been monitoring certain people and the use of credit cards well before 3rd May (and even 30th April), therefore everything has been swept under the carpet for now until enough evidence can be found to justify a criminal case.

I fear that may be wishful thinking.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:27 pm

Can I just step in with a little warning, and please ask members to be very careful what is posted on this subject.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:32 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Do you think Jim Gamble has been acting as a sort of "Double Agent" in his support of the parents since (before?) it all happened, then?

Yes, that has crossed my mind on many an occasion (especially with GM "losing" his cards) although JG could have got ahead of himself and went off at a tangent jeopardising things, that's why Theresa May decided to sack him.

I really have no idea but anything is possible.

Candyfloss, please delete if you think not appropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:34 pm

You're right there. Anything is possible with this case. It's like Medusa's snakes, the intertwining and deathly consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:42 pm

What is not possible is a prosecution,take Janner,there seems to have been plenty of opportunity's to have him brought before a court to answer charges,recently he has been seen to be unfit to stand trial,conveniently many might say.
Harris,Glitter,Clifford and Hall strange how these could be brought to trial because of incidents from the past.
The difference one was an MP,simples if any one from the higher echelon is involved there isn't a cat in hell of a chance.All opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:50 pm

We are always told the truth at the beginning....All lies come after. Its natural to try and lie, but if its early days the pumps are on. What was the main theory of what happened once things settled down ?

I won £40,000,000 on the lottery tonight by the way. Laughing  Im not lying....I gave it to Barossa to sort out Greece Cool
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:55 pm

I believe somebody has actually started a GoFundMe page to bail out Greece. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:58 pm

Resistor wrote:I believe somebody has actually started a GoFundMe page to bail out Greece. Razz
Jim Gambling Laughing
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 11:52 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote: I am well aware of what may have happened to Madeleine what with the Gasper statements and KM's horrendous mention of Madeleine's genitalia being torn apart (something she may have witnessed), but I was trying to point out that perhaps CEOP knew all along what was going on in PDL and had been monitoring certain people and the use of credit cards well before 3rd May (and even 30th April), therefore everything has been swept under the carpet for now until enough evidence can be found to justify a criminal case.

This is exactly what I've thought all along however it's tricky to try and elucidate and post theories because of the possibility of slander and libel. I'm not sure what to think about JG. But I know what I think about why it was imperative that Madeleine's body not be located.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsC Mon 06 Jul 2015, 7:14 am

If Madeleine did die in the way alluded to on Facebook how did her blood come to be in the apartment? Sad Apologies if I've missed something obvious.
MrsC
MrsC

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 06 Jul 2015, 7:23 am

MrsC wrote:If Madeleine did die in the way alluded to on Facebook how did her blood come to be in the apartment? Sad  Apologies if I've missed something obvious.
There is a theory that an emergency trachy was performed. There was ( now whooshed I think) a mention by Jane Hill of the BBC and Martin Brunt, of an injury to her larynx which could have caused blood spray.

This was posted on Missing Madeleine forum

cherry1 on Sun 30 Dec - 17:31

BBC News 24 7 September 07 I believe was the date Jane Hill reporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos she made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck, I believe the words were, - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.

This was repeated by Steve Kingstone but after that no further reference was made to this.

cherry1
Number of posts: 5919
Warning:

Registration date: 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Facebook news - Page 4 Empty Re:Split from Wayback thread Steve Marsden posts on Facebook etc.

Post  costello Mon 06 Jul 2015, 7:32 am

MrsC wrote:If Madeleine did die in the way alluded to on Facebook how did her blood come to be in the apartment? Sad  Apologies if I've missed something obvious.

Hi Mrs C, there are posts on facebook which suggest a Tracheotomy may have been performed? although this is not factual in any way.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 06 Jul 2015, 7:41 am

@ Canada12 - "This is exactly what I've thought all along however it's tricky to try and elucidate and post theories because of the possibility of slander and libel. I'm not sure what to think about JG. But I know what I think about why it was imperative that Madeleine's body not be located."

Same here. Couple this with quite a few film makers surrounding the case and something Ken Livingstone said.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Facebook news - Page 4 Empty Re: Split from Wayback thread Steve Marsden posts on Facebook etc.

Post  costello Mon 06 Jul 2015, 8:06 am

I hope this is okay to copy from facebook.

Steve Marsden 17hrs Marian, having ENOUGH evidence to secure a charge of murder doesn't mean they have no evidence of something happening. It has to be cast iron to get a conviction. Amaral told the cop I spoke with near Lisbon.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsC Mon 06 Jul 2015, 8:07 am

Thanks for that, I'd forgotten about the alleged tracheotomy.

Makes for horribly sad reading, all of this.
MrsC
MrsC

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 06 Jul 2015, 7:01 pm

Hmm. More from Steve Marsden. Hope this is OK to copy over - taken from the same Facebook thread and posted yesterday afternoon:

Steve Marsden Marian,
having ENOUGH evidence to secure a charge of murder doesn't mean they have no evidence of something happening. It has to be cast iron to get a conviction. Amaral told the cop I spoke with near Lisbon Veronica. Remember that the PJ wanted to introduce the text messages as evidence but were denied by the judge. If Amaral were to reveal the content of the texts via a leak it would prejudice the case and the McCanns would walk free and there would never be a case. Plus he'd be jailed for contempt. This is why the McCanns pursue him so much. Why do you think his dog was killed. I just hope Amaral has the texts saved somewhere very secure if he has a copy.

So the withheld evidence Goncalo refers to could include these texts? Which are now admissable under the new law. Or are they, as they are old evidence?

http://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2008/05/pj-forbidden-to-read-mccanns-mobile.html?m=1

Steve Marsden, I am only pointing out what was said in my conversation with the cop near Lisbon. I cannot vouch for the veracity but I know for sure he and Amaral are close and worked together. I would much rather believe police close to the case than the airy fairy Textusa blog posts advocating swinging as being the reason behind 8 years of British government coverup.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 06 Jul 2015, 7:05 pm

Ohh, interesting!
And why did they need that "possible map" on the table?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:33 pm

Forgive me for being naive, but if a child suffered the abuse mentioned by SM, wouldn`t there be a risk they may tell other people at that young age ? I realise it`s easier to tell an older child to `keep secrets`but wouldn`t a younger child, especially a chatty child, blab.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:47 pm

Mimi wrote:Forgive me for being naive, but if a child suffered the abuse mentioned by SM, wouldn`t there be a risk they may tell other people at that young age ? I realise it`s easier to tell an older child to `keep secrets`but wouldn`t a younger child, especially a chatty child, blab.  
I am not saying this is what happened but I think it could be that a child is told to keep the secret, or else... Or maybe drugged so unaware of what is happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:48 pm

I don't believe Steve Marsden's story. How does this Police Officer know this - who has he got this information from because it certainly isn't from the Tapas9. I cannot imagine KM & GM handing their daughter over to be used in this way. No I think it was simply an accident either by KM lashing out or through giving medication to make her sleep through the night.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:51 pm

I don't believe it either, Mo.

How on earth could anyone know that in the absence of the body.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:04 pm

Exactly! It seems to me Steve Marsden has a problem with Textusa's theory because he keeps mentioning the swinging theory. I like to read Textusa but that's as far as I go - too many people involved and all that. I think that's why there has been so much on the Wayback - there are those who follow Textusa's theory but if the Wayback wasn't a blip then it throws out the Textusa theory - simples!
To my mind keep it simple with a few people involved, the trouble is I don't know who.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:05 pm

Unfortunately I think poor little Madeleine met a very dreadful fate. And given that her very own parents and their friends claimed she had been abducted, probably by a paedophile, then I think there can be little doubt what happened was horrible.

I think the "waking up" one night incident - which the McCanns themselves spoke about -  is important.

I know that there have been some reports that Kate McCann may have been in apartment 5A on the evening when Mrs Fenn heard increasingly anguished crying - which she thought was Madeleine - coming from apartment 5A for an hour and a quarter. Which stopped abruptly when Mrs Fenn heard someone (which she presumed to be Madeleine's parents) opening the shutters to return to the apartment at 11.45pm.

I suppose a possible theory could be that Madeleine had woken up and been very upset by something (either that evening or a previous evening). Kate tries to calm Madeleine down but is unable to as Madeleine is traumatized by what happened.

At 11.45pm someone returns to the apartment and silences Madeleine.

This is such a horrible case, imo.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next