MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 9/11 attacks

+9
AndyB
Andrew
Dee Coy
chirpyinsect
Thetruth
Châtelaine
Poppy
candyfloss
Bagheera
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 9/11 attacks Empty McCann vs 9/11: 3 similarities, 2 important differences

Post  Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:51 am

Back to top Go down

The 9/11 attacks Empty Re: The 9/11 attacks

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:05 am

Just found this Smile
Excellent video once again Thomas....I'm gonna subscribe to your channel Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bagheera Fri 05 Sep 2014, 7:15 pm

For 9/11 the lightbulb went on in my head with the curious reticence about the planes and the passengers.
Apart from the gung-ho alleged attempt to corner the hijackers inthe one plane, more or less total silence on the passengers of the other three.

With Kennedy at about the same time as I was looking at 9/11 -around 2004- it was officer Tippett that didn't make sense. There was simply no point in shooting him and no time to do so either.
Btw some very bad early photoshopping of the Zapruder film can be seen on YouTube and there are rumoured to be only two copies left which show that the limo stopped on the bend for a few seconds. Where the first lot of snipers missed, hence the grassy knoll hitman etc.

With the McCanns it was instantaneous - I read in the Mail the words 'They've taken her'
And I saw the photograph of the pair. Click....
Bagheera
Bagheera

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 8:08 pm

Thanks a lot Chilliheat Smile

I guess I take my hat off to the people who spotted 9/11 early on. Gore Vidal was one such person. Baghdeera, on the subject of the planes and passangers, do you have any idea/ understanding what exactly happened? I still don't know if it was planes or no planes (but I tend toward the latter though I would prefer the former).

It's funny that since I got into all these conspiracies, I haven't gone back and really taken a proper look at the JFK assasination, with all the new insights I now have as to how cover-ups work. I'm definitely going to go back to it though. It's interesting that in about 20 years we might get to find out what happened. Though something tells me that JFK will have passed into myth by that stage and so the hard facts will all be irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 8:27 pm

In many situations, many will just see the door and run for it. Many will not touch anything that is not told in the MSM. That is a complete shame in my opinion....But some will never grasp that we in the west are subject to propaganda too....Life is strange.
Anyway, in most situations, if not all to be honest...The way to look at things is everything revolves around money and power. So thats where to look if your going to go down the rabbit hole....Always look for documented evidence if possible...A good gut feeling will always hit home too, it does for me Smile

Here is why, IMO JFK was offed....Its always about money or power
http://www.rense.com/general44/exec.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 8:33 pm

Its also good to look and wonder why every country the west seem to go after, they do not have a central bank...

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:40 pm

Interesting article Chillheat, yes I think you're right, money and power. The sad thing is, is that 'absolute power corrupts' is taught in schools as a maxim, and yet to actually UNDERSTAND, I mean UNDERSTAND, that it really applies now, in the world we live in, is just impossible for most people.

It's like you say, nobody believes in propaganda in the west, and that's because the best piece of propaganda we have here, is that 'there is no propaganda!'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:41 pm

Whoever did my avatar by the way, thanks very much, I love it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:48 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:Whoever did my avatar by the way, thanks very much, I love it Smile

Glad you approve cheers

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:49 pm

With all the intelligence world powers have had for years' i doubt Bush didn't know America was about to be attacked on 9 /11.While he was in the safety of air force 1 i wonder what his priority was ??? OIL OR the families who were to start grieving for precious family members? Bush and Blair have sold there souls to the DEVIL IMO.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:56 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:Whoever did my avatar by the way, thanks very much, I love it Smile

It looks like a badass initials across my bonnet of ma new wheels.... Very Happy

We are looked after....They did mine too Thomas. Great site. Thankyou CF flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:02 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:Interesting article Chillheat, yes I think you're right, money and power. The sad thing is, is that 'absolute power corrupts' is taught in schools as a maxim, and yet to actually UNDERSTAND, I mean UNDERSTAND, that it really applies now, in the world we live in, is just impossible for most people.

It's like you say, nobody believes in propaganda in the west, and that's because the best piece of propaganda we have here, is that 'there is no propaganda!'

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2013/06/first-time-since-1948-propaganda-is-now-legal-in-the-u-s/
Its crazy how we sleepwalk through all this...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 9:57 am

Incredible. Sadly I don't think anywhere near enough people will wake up to this kind of thing; and even if they do it will be far too late

Back to top Go down

The 9/11 attacks Empty The 9/11 attacks

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 5:43 pm

Published on 16 Sep 2014

After all these years, The Truth Still Rises! Its clips like this that get scrubbed quick. Shout Out to 'Time To Wake Up'

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 16 Sep 2014, 5:53 pm

It takes weeks of preparation for the explosives to be put in place for the controlled demolition of a building.

I don't know whether this is a genuine clip - or if the flashes of light were added later - but there is no way on Earth that any of the three buildings could have collapsed the way they did without the element of preparation.

Then you also have to consider the total weirdness of the stories about the 3rd and 4th planes which supposedly vaporised, leaving no trace.

Summers and Swan must have found it very easy to believe the McCanns story after falling for the 9/11 official version too!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:05 pm

Do you guys know the theories of Judy Wood? Rich D Hall pretty much favours her ideas.

She says that controlled demolition was probably not what happened. She believes the towers were somehow turned to dust or vaporised.

This is based on her obseravtion and I think she is onto something. She cites the lack of rubble at ground zero and the lack of seismic impact in her analysis. It also ties in with the story of the firemen who claimed that they SURVIVED!! the collapse of the building onto them. She says the building just turned to dust and went away.

She could be wrong or she could be a disinformation agent, but I'm willing to listen to what she has to say.

This is her analysis: (don't be put off by the commentator at the begining -- it seems he's giving the David Ickes-Lizards touch to the vid)

This is her on the sofa with Rich D Hall:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm

http://www.wtc7.net/articles/kimball/thirdskyscraper.html

WTC 7 fell in its own footprint at freefall speed, having not been impacted.

Incredibly, it is virtually impossible to find any mention of Building 7 in newspapers, magazines, or broadcast media reports after September 11th.”

“The Commission avoids another embarrassing problem – explaining how WTC 7 could have collapsed, also virtually at free-fall speed – by simply not mentioning the collapse of this building.”
scratch

But there woz planes cuz lots ov people seen dem... Very Happy
So true...When you find evidence 11 years later like this, then it must be tru.... bounce
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315518/Plane-fragment-9-11-wedged-Manhattan-buildings.html

And from a plane that had no undercarriage exposed, and conveniently has an attached rope scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:14 pm

mail article sounds very believeable Chilliheat!!! Did you know that, according to Judy Wood, all of the World Trade centre buildings were destroyed on that day. I think there were 9 of them

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:19 pm

As the 3rd WTC building falls, Manhattan is covered in two Billion pounds of pulverized and aerosolized building.

Two billion pounds seemed like an extremely large amount of particulate matter from buildings whose total weight has been quoted at around 3 billion pounds. Debris removal has been quoted at 1.2 billion pounds. Based on these rough numbers 2/3rds of the building was indeed turned to dust or vaporized.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:42 pm

Well worth watching... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bagheera Wed 17 Sep 2014, 6:11 am

ChillyHeat wrote:http://www.wtc7.net/articles/kimball/thirdskyscraper.html

WTC 7 fell in its own footprint at freefall speed, having not been impacted.

Incredibly, it is virtually impossible to find any mention of Building 7 in newspapers, magazines, or broadcast media reports after September 11th.”

“The Commission avoids another embarrassing problem – explaining how WTC 7 could have collapsed, also virtually at free-fall speed – by simply not mentioning the collapse of this building.”
 scratch

But there woz planes cuz lots ov people seen dem... Very Happy
So true...When you find evidence 11 years later like this, then it must be tru.... bounce  
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315518/Plane-fragment-9-11-wedged-Manhattan-buildings.html

And from a plane that had no undercarriage exposed, and conveniently has an attached rope  scratch

That's what alerted me, building 7 was news to me years later and it's not in the NIST report.

So I started looking.

With JFK it was  the murder of officer Tippett which didn't fit.
With 9/11 it was building 7.
With 3/5/07  ? I think it was the 'they've taken her'

The Bamber case ?
Jobenet Ramsey?  

In all these cases there's   something that won't fit and can't be changed.

There's plenty of evidence seeing the timed explosives go off on the towers.
Bagheera
Bagheera

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 17 Sep 2014, 10:49 am

I remember years ago having seen a television programme [I think it was VPRO-TV], in which videos of 9/11 were shown to professional demolitionmen. They gave a running commentary on the slow-motion images of the towers going down, pointed at details and gave explanations, why in their interpretation this would be the effects of the planes' impact. Very interesting. Then they were shown images of Building 7 going down. They were shocked, asked for a repeat and said: that one has been blown up!
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 11:06 am

World Trade Center built to absorb Multiple Jetliner Impacts

Frank A. DeMartini in January 2001, explaining how the Twin Towers could withstand multiple hits from aircrafts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 7:07 pm

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next