MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Ben Needham

+27
mumof6
hesla
costello
Satsuma
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Hope
chilli
Mo
Mimi
PMR
unreorganised
Helenmeg
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Bampots
dogs don't lie
bluebell
Inca
chrissie
TheTruthWillOut
Heisenburg
seahorse
froggy
chirpyinsect
Andrew
wjk
31 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

ben needham - The Mystery of Ben Needham  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mystery of Ben Needham

Post  Andrew Fri 21 Oct 2016, 11:49 pm

This article is from the Sheffield Star in 2001. I find it quite interesting reading some of the old stuff.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/out-and-about/decade-of-despair-for-missing-toddler-s-mum-1-324959
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

ben needham - The Mystery of Ben Needham  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mystery of Ben Needham

Post  Bampots Fri 21 Oct 2016, 11:58 pm

Watched the documentary tonight,the hypnotist was really gripping and found Stephen stopping by the cement wagon fascinating.......she asks how he feels and he says....just left my bike.......just don't care.......sitting here in the dust with my head in my  hands......why me...round about 40mins.....subsequently Stephen has said this is not a real memory. He later talks of seeing his bike but not wanting to go..... And of knowing what happens......not evidential but gripping and spooky!

44.43...../if I turn round and take Ben back to my Grandad thats almost changing it and it ain't gonna make no difference.....

He does end this talk with......its just my imagination.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Oct 2016, 8:11 am

The hypnosis stuff is very interesting to watch. I tried to find any info about the injunction, solicitors, suppression.. etc, which is written as 'fact' by someone elsewhere.

But nothing.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Oct 2016, 8:18 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 22 Oct 2016, 11:06 am

I certainly can't blame Dino's children for being outraged - not just at Kerry though who was only responding to the ludicrous information she was given.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 22 Oct 2016, 12:25 pm

What i cant get my head round is the seemingly bungling inept police force making a hash of things.....yet some commentators wax lyrical about operation Grange and why we should have faith in them....Bens case so far does not instill me with confidence!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sat 22 Oct 2016, 12:35 pm

Bampots wrote:What i cant get my head round is the seemingly bungling inept police force making a hash of things.....yet some commentators wax lyrical about operation Grange and why we should have faith in them....Bens case so far does not instill me with confidence!

It seems to me that both forces have come to conclusions that they don't like (for whatever reasons) and are desperately seeking for a plausible alternative answer.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 22 Oct 2016, 12:55 pm

But if Dinos family are intent to take Kerry to court and sue her.....how much blame do the police take.....they after all appeared to compound her belief in who did what!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sat 22 Oct 2016, 2:04 pm

I can't understand why Dino's family haven't mentioned/gone after the so called friend who reported the death bed confession to the Police.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Oct 2016, 3:23 pm

Mo wrote:I can't understand why Dino's family haven't mentioned/gone after the so called friend who reported the death bed confession to the Police.

Perhaps there wasn't one?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 22 Oct 2016, 5:06 pm

Bampots wrote:Watched the documentary tonight,the hypnotist was really gripping and found Stephen stopping by the cement wagon fascinating.......she asks how he feels and he says....just left my bike.......just don't care.......sitting here in the dust with my head in my  hands......why me...round about 40mins.....subsequently Stephen has said this is not a real memory. He later talks of seeing his bike but not wanting to go..... And of knowing what happens......not evidential but gripping and spooky!

44.43...../if I turn round and take Ben back to my Grandad  thats almost changing it and it ain't gonna make no difference.....

He does end this talk with......its just my imagination.

This bit is interesting Bampots - so difficult to say whether it`s a memory from that day or a memory implanted by the police questioning. It`s also interesting, when the therapist asks him to picture Ben the last time he saw him and he says Ben has greeny blue shorts on, but in reality Ben`s shorts would not have been on because they were hanging on the tree to dry.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 22 Oct 2016, 6:10 pm

Agree with what you say Mimi....although Bens Grandma does say that they were missing when they looked later iirc.

Textusa comment from blog ....belongs here as she is speaking of Ben investigation......interesting...

Textusa22 Oct 2016, 14:54:00
Very interesting paragraph from the Telegraph article:

"But even if the latest line of inquiry is in fact true, why did the lead investigator come to me at the end of the investigation here to apologise for the inconvenience caused and the reference made to my father's name?"

So South Yorkshire police apologised to the Barkas' family? It seems to be the case. Interesting.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 22 Oct 2016, 8:03 pm

Bampots wrote:Agree with what you say Mimi....although Bens Grandma does say that they were missing when they looked later iirc.

They would be missing wouldn`t they because `someone` had taken them off the tree and put them on Ben before taking him away. No point in taking him anywhere with a naked bottom half.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 22 Oct 2016, 8:11 pm

Mimi said

This bit is interesting Bampots - so difficult to say whether it`s a memory from that day or a memory implanted by the police questioning.  It`s also interesting, when the therapist asks him to picture Ben the last time he saw him and he says Ben has greeny blue shorts on, but in reality Ben`s shorts would not have been on because they were hanging on the tree to dry.[/quote]

Christine said she didn't go inside before she hung Ben's shorts up so unless Stephen came out before his shorts were removed he won't have been able to picture him in the shorts as you rightly say.
But I suppose he could have seen him wearing them as C arrived or the idea is an implanted memory. He has probably been told many times what B was wearing.
What would be good to know is whether Stephen came back to the farmhouse or if Eddie found him at the flat. Both can't be correct.
If Stephen went off about 2.30 why did Eddie allow it? He was supposed to be working except that some materials hadn't turned up. Didn't E say somewhere that they would wait another hour then pack in for the day?
After they looked for Ben and decided he was with S, Eddie carried on working until about 5pm ish then went to the caravan.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 22 Oct 2016, 8:14 pm

Mimi wrote:
Bampots wrote:Agree with what you say Mimi....although Bens Grandma does say that they were missing when they looked later iirc.

They would be missing wouldn`t they because `someone` had taken them off the tree and put them on Ben before taking him away.  No point in taking him anywhere with a naked bottom half.

Which, for me, rules out the digger driver. If he had tragically run Ben over, he would hardly risk going to the tree for the shorts. I think it would be the last thing on his mind and how would he even know where they would be anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sat 22 Oct 2016, 8:37 pm

Mimi wrote:

They would be missing wouldn`t they because `someone` had taken them off the tree and put them on Ben before taking him away.  No point in taking him anywhere with a naked bottom half.

That could have been a bit of staging to suggest abduction.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:03 pm

Can anyone confirm whether DI Cousins at any point recently has made reference to these missing shorts?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:09 pm

Andrew wrote:Can anyone confirm whether DI Cousins at any point recently has made reference to these missing shorts?

I don't think they have been mentioned at all by anyone at least during this latest dig, Andrew. What you thinking?

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:15 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:Can anyone confirm whether DI Cousins at any point recently has made reference to these missing shorts?

I don't think they have been mentioned at all by anyone at least during this latest dig, Andrew. What you thinking?

Not sure what I'm thinking just yet as literally for the first time today I have finally sat down to relax. I was just wondering whether he mentioned them at all through any of the daily press conferences. But I certainly can't recall him saying anything at all about them.

It appears a 'sensitive' subject maybe..?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:39 pm

Did DI Cousins specifically say that Ben died in an accident caused by the digger or did he specifically omit how this accident occurred?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:43 pm

Heisenburg wrote:Did DI Cousins specifically say that Ben died in an accident caused by the digger or did he specifically omit how this accident occurred?

I think he's been very clever in his wording if you read his statement very carefully.

IMO.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:54 pm

Andrew wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:Did DI Cousins specifically say that Ben died in an accident caused by the digger or did he specifically omit how this accident occurred?

I think he's been very clever in his wording if you read his statement very carefully.

IMO.

Thats how I read it too.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next