MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Ben Needham

+27
mumof6
hesla
costello
Satsuma
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Hope
chilli
Mo
Mimi
PMR
unreorganised
Helenmeg
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Bampots
dogs don't lie
bluebell
Inca
chrissie
TheTruthWillOut
Heisenburg
seahorse
froggy
chirpyinsect
Andrew
wjk
31 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Ben Needham  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Mystery of Ben Needham

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Oct 2016, 9:32 pm

This clown popped up on so thought I'd stick it up.

Mark Williams-ThomasVerified account ‏@mwilliamsthomas 13m13 minutes ago
Am uncomfortable with the language & certainty police have taken regarding #BenNeedham . They can believe this - but can't be certain ?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Oct 2016, 9:38 pm

Helenmeg wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32xqT0mlXdo

Take a watch of this if you can - listening to Ben's uncle whilst under hypnosis is very thought provoking

Hi, HM. Yes I've seen it and it's certainly very interesting. What I thought was more interesting was TB telling everyone that the Needhams took out injunctions and the like regarding it (exact quotes somewhere on here).

I asked if anyone else had heard of this and did some looking into myself but couldn't find anything at all. And I think as everyone else knows, TB is the not the most reliable for information.

But the hypnosis episode in the video is certainly worth looking at though.

Danny intrigues me more than Stephen though, I must say.

IMO.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 29 Oct 2016, 9:45 pm

I have wondered if Danny unwittingly played some part in whatever happened to his nephew.

There was a quote earlier that the family decided that he should be protected - why is the obvious question!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Oct 2016, 9:52 pm

Protected at all costs I think it was said. (although not certain).

But he is very rarely mentioned. No mention in that response in the Observer and just generally his name appears to be deliberately omitted. Or as much as they possibly can.

Kerry is clearly very close to him. She relocated to Turkey to be with him.

Intriguing.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Oct 2016, 10:12 pm

From the SYP statement again (It's on the 1st page on this thread as a reminder)

Snipped:

“The recovery of this item, and its location, further adds to my belief that material was removed from the farmhouse on or shortly after the day that Ben disappeared.

Shortly after the day... Well that could imply the next day or a few days after that really couldn't it?

And also the word 'material'... That seems to imply more than a toy car?

Last edited by Andrew on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra line)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:14 pm

Update on Textusa

Replies

Textusa29 Oct 2016, 23:00:00
We have received the following comment, which, as said above, we opted not to publish then:

“Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The road of no return and apologies":

I think you will find this very interesting. Check what grandfather says about him having searched the digger.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ben-needhams-grandfather-reveals-spoke-8860116

Posted by Anonymous to Textusa at 29 Oct 2016, 21:32:00”

We hesitated if we would do a Post Scriptum or include it in the main body of post.

Due to its importance we have decided to include it in the body, and it is now fact #10:

#10 – On that same Monday 17th, the Mirror published the article by Lucy Thornton and Andy Lines “Ben Needham's grandfather reveals he spoke to man suspected of killing the youngster on day he vanished”, in which this is written:

“After Ben vanished Ed said he trawled the area, scoured the site where Dino had been working and even looked in and around the digger for any sign of Ben.

He said: “I searched all round that digger. I even searched the bucket in case Ben had climbed on to it or done something silly like that.””.

Thank you, Anon!

Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:21 pm

An interesting snippet when we discussed the water aspect...

then he hit an underground high pressure main and flooded the site

Some back-fitting coming out?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:35 pm

Andrew wrote:An interesting snippet when we discussed the water aspect...

That from The Mirror article about Ben's grandfather ?
I believe the water main was on a Greek housing site he worked at with Dino. No connection to the renovation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:45 pm

bluebell wrote:
Andrew wrote:An interesting snippet when we discussed the water aspect...

That from The Mirror article about Ben's grandfather ?
I believe the water main was on a Greek housing site he worked at with Dino.  No connection to the renovation.

I've just read that article again. (I can't recall reading it the first time), but I find it very interesting indeed actually.

Sub a few words about and you get a better idea.... If that makes sense. (and it makes more sense)

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:57 pm

Ok.... Before I call it a night.

When did Eddie become the boss...? He now lined up Dino for the 'job'. Not Michaelis, but E himself.

Eddie said Dino liked a 'drink' but it was well known Eddie liked a drink as well.

Eddie said Dino turned up late??? You can work that one out. (wasn't working in the aft)

Looked in and around the digger that only become part of the narrative decades later.. ok.

Eddie said he's in denial.

Dino had 'form' about a Greek Housing Project.... Anyone heard about that before. No, me neither.

Underground pressure point and flooding.... I covered.

Facing up to Ben's body being found... Ok, different conclusions.

Will stop at that now... But anyway....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:21 am

Sorry, last one:

“I find it hard to think Ben would have gone near that machine because of the noise it made – but maybe I’m in denial.”

.... Maybe as there was no noise according to the book? And denial - yes.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:24 am

By jingo what interesting post Andrew!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:30 am

And another...

Christine shook with nerves at the thought of police digging

I was shown stuff in forensic bags in a hotel room. Pieces of clothing, wheels off a toy car. It was like a movie. I was shaking all over.

Wheels, pieces of car.... I said earlier on. (material)

That absolutely scares me.”..... Ok.

Recalling their last day together she told how she chased him round their caravan with a spoon of boiled egg, trying to be an aeroplane desperate for him to have just one more mouthful.

Chasing.. Spoon, egg. No me neither again on that story.

.... More to come but it is late.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:31 am

Mo that link goes to 403 forbidden?? Is that just me?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:34 am

Bampots wrote:By jingo what interesting post Andrew!

Thank's my good man. But I'm shattered now. Will conclude my ramblings tomorrow.

'Jingo'... I like it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 30 Oct 2016, 7:43 am

Bampots wrote:Mo that link goes to 403 forbidden?? Is that just me?

Do you mean this one? It works for me.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ben-needhams-grandfather-reveals-spoke-8860116
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 30 Oct 2016, 8:18 am

I do freedom and thats the one....why would i have trouble with that

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 30 Oct 2016, 8:28 am

No use asking me technical questions! The photos don't come out but here is the text.

Ben Needham's grandfather reveals he spoke to man suspected of killing the youngster on day he vanished
22:59, 17 SEP 2016 UPDATED 22:59, 17 SEP 2016
BY LUCY THORNTON , ANDY LINES

Ben Needham’s grandfather said he had worked with the man suspected of killing the tot and had spoken to him on that fateful day in 1991.

Ed Needham said he had lined up Dino Barkas – who was working on a property 100 yards away – to dig a road on a farmhouse he was renovating.

He said the Greek businessman – known to like a drink – turned up later driving his digger “too fast”.

After Ben vanished Ed said he trawled the area, scoured the site where Dino had been working and even looked in and around the digger for any sign of Ben.

He said: “I searched all round that digger. I even searched the bucket in case Ben had climbed on to it or done something silly like that.”

He told the Sunday Mirror: “I just find it so hard to believe. I just can’t see how Dino could have looked us in the eye just hours after killing our grandson.

“I can’t see him hiding something like this. But what do I know?”

Ed said he only met Dino about four times and had been convinced he was a “gentle giant” and a “gentleman”.

But he said Dino had form for panicking on site when they worked together on a Greek army housing project just months before Ben vanished.

He revealed: “He was digging with the machine but then he hit an underground high pressure main and flooded the site. When he hit that water main, he really panicked so what’s he do if he hit a kid? I just can’t believe it.”

Of the day Ben vanished, Ed said: “It was about mid morning. I went and asked him (Dino) if he would come and put a road in.

"When he came he flew into it too fast with the machine. For a big machine it felt fast. He came in at speed. He didn’t say anything. You can see for miles in that cab.

“I find it hard to think Ben would have gone near that machine because of the noise it made – but maybe I’m in denial.”

Facing up to the prospect of Ben’s body being found, he added: “It is horrifying to think our poor baby has been lying there all this time.”

Ed’s revelations came as his wife Christine shook with nerves at the thought of police digging for Ben’s body. She also recalled the last dig, when she joined daughter Kerry on Kos in 2012.

Christine said at home in Lincolnshire: “I think they are going to find him, I really do. This has killed our family. I am waking up every morning and my heart beats really fast and I can’t breathe. Last time they were searching our land and it was good news – he wasn’t there.

“I was shown stuff in forensic bags in a hotel room. Pieces of clothing, wheels off a toy car. It was like a movie. I was shaking all over.

“Now I’m going to have do that all over again. I probably won’t be able to survive it. That absolutely scares me.”

Christine, 64, was looking after her grandson when he went missing, while his mum Kerry worked at a nearby hotel.

Recalling their last day together she told how she chased him round their caravan with a spoon of boiled egg, trying to be an aeroplane desperate for him to have just one more mouthful.

They then went for a walk, to see his grandad and uncle Stephen at the farmhouse they were renovating.

Christine said: “I was fussing over him, telling him to stop playing with the tools. He was playing with a hosepipe letting the water trickle over his head and was digging with a trowel at some ashes.

“I was saying ‘Come off it Ben’ when Ed’s boss told me to ‘Leave the boy!’ Desperate to fit in and leave my English ways behind, I did as I was told.

“That’s my biggest regret. This wouldn’t have happened if we’d been in England. If I’d stuck with my English ways.”

Ben vanished soon after. Christine does not remember Dino. But she added: “It’s cruel. Inhumane and hard to believe but we don’t know what panic does to people.

“I think this has consumed us. We have lived 25 years day by day. Every day you wondered if that would be the day we get news of Ben.”
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun 30 Oct 2016, 8:48 am

Well there's a contradiction....

Copied from above

Christine said: “I was fussing over him, telling him to stop playing with the tools. He was playing with a hosepipe letting the water trickle over his head and was digging with a trowel at some ashes.

The Book says....

Ben had discovered a water barrel and after he’d skimmed his cars along the surface he’d started scooping bowlfuls out to mix potions with dirt and leaves. When he tired of that, the next scoop was tipped straight over his own head. I suppose it was pure instinct to try to cool down in that savage heat. Even so, the look of shock on Ben’s face as the water soaked him made it look like he’d jumped into a shower of ice. Stephen saw it happen and burst out laughing. Everyone else joined in when they saw the drowned rat dripping in front of them. That was enough for Ben. That boy lived for laughter. He thrived on it. So, uncomfortable as he was, what did he do? Scooped another bowl of water onto his head. The laughter was even louder this time, more so when he yelled, ‘I’m so funny!’
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 30 Oct 2016, 10:57 am

No end of contradictions, Mo.

One has to ask why that is?

Almost on a par with the McCann fairytale when you look into it deep enough.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 30 Oct 2016, 11:27 am

A quick follow up.

Mo included the tools/ ashes bit... (ashes from what?)

A few additional words from Christine...

'leave the boy'

'I did what I was told'

'does not remember Dino'

'we don't know what panic does to people'

'this has consumed us'

The end.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:12 pm

Ashes.... What were they burning then?

Christine said: “I was fussing over him, telling him to stop playing with the tools.

What tools exactly...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:18 pm

From the Observer / response:

Have you seen any witnesses statements at all?

We do not plan to show you any!!!

So the Needhams have all the original witness statements then?

Be good if they could pop them online for all to read.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:22 pm

Speaking generally, if people are telling the truth and have nothing to hide, why get angry when asked questions?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:35 pm

.. well quite.

Personally I'd love to see these witness statements. And if I was in their shoes and had nothing to hide then I'd be putting them out there for all to read to be seeking help / advice etc.

Assuming SYP have all these to hand?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next