MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

+32
Anne
PMR
Marky
Jellybot
Antonia
chirpyinsect
myositis
Tristar
Fiat500
travis macbickle
TheTruthWillOut
Scrants
CynicAl
nobodythereeither
Lioned
DarkestDawn
Bampots
AndyB
chrissie
Andrew
Meteor
Freedom
Châtelaine
chilli
dantezebu
Justformaddiemccann
Mimi
gbwales
Dee Coy
candyfloss
Poppy
Admin
36 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 12 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 02 Jan 2015, 7:50 pm

Marky wrote:whole lotta long posts going on. getting heavy. Very Happy

Some a lot longer than others
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 12 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  Guest Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:05 pm

I'm sorry, but I've never understood this phobia of long posts that some people seem to have. Perhaps CynicAl should provide alternative posts in a 3-panel cartoon format for those who don't like lots of words.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:31 pm

wlbts wrote:I'm sorry, but I've never understood this phobia of long posts that some people seem to have.  Perhaps CynicAl should provide alternative posts in a 3-panel cartoon format for those who don't like lots of words.
Nothing wrong with long posts but some are a bit OTT.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:57 pm

Feel free to shift it Candyfloss, and also the earlier one (6:38)
I have hosted them rather than linking. I feel it might be important that these are preserved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:00 pm

CynicAl, did you know that you weren't the only one doing research into 2 & 2 TV? Here's what Markus 2 said yesterday.

Markus 2 wrote:I feel I have to comment on this somewhere. I was banned from the JH forum sometime ago around the time I stuck up for someone who was going with the Smiths version of events. It was the time he asked people to contact him privately but he would not guarantee he would speak to them, only select people. I was quite rude to him and said I would not want to communicate anyway. It was shortly after this I was banned, no explanation, nothing. I have kept out of this since  but have been keeping an eye on comments on both forums. But this is what I have just found , Anonymous25 August 2014 at 13:31
Markus 2 = TB
Replies
Anonymous26 August 2014 at 02:32
I know TB has had many alias's over the years on that JH forum but what convinces you that Markus 2 is one of his?

Absolutely ludicrous.
But to top it all TB is now using info I gained way back on 2and2 TV. He says, thanks to the researches by a fellow member of CMOMM, I’ve been able to put together some details about the couple behind 2&2 TV. I started with a lot of this stuff but TB has gained more information. I think he could be  on the right trail here. We never got anything from them after all, did we.  He bans people who have done research but likes to use banned members ideas.  I would like to think he is genuine, but ?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:20 pm

wlbts wrote:I'm sorry, but I've never understood this phobia of long posts that some people seem to have.  Perhaps CynicAl should provide alternative posts in a 3-panel cartoon format for those who don't like lots of words.

Haven`t you? I have, particularly when it`s just someone loving the sound of their own voice and never getting to the point.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:39 pm

Well actually I do understand it.  In my opinion it says much more about the person complaining about the long posts than their author.

If what you say is true then there should be no reason for me to enjoy long posts such as those written by CynicAl; but I do enjoy them, much more than those of many others.  They are well thought out and well structured.  My only criticism would be that there should be no apostrophe within the plural of 'McCann', but that is a very common mistake and has nothing to do with content.

I've only started posting here again because I enjoy the thoughts of CynicAl.  His/her posts raise the level of discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:48 pm

Aw come-on wlbts - don`t forget it also says a lot about the person complaining about the people complaining, but I`ll concede CynicalAl`s posts aren`t half as bad as Textusa`s.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  CynicAl Sat 03 Jan 2015, 12:20 am

Freedom wrote:CynicAl, did you know that you weren't the only one doing research into 2 & 2 TV? Here's what Markus 2 said yesterday.

Markus 2 wrote:I feel I have to comment on this somewhere. I was banned from the JH forum sometime ago around the time I stuck up for someone who was going with the Smiths version of events. It was the time he asked people to contact him privately but he would not guarantee he would speak to them, only select people. I was quite rude to him and said I would not want to communicate anyway. It was shortly after this I was banned, no explanation, nothing. I have kept out of this since  but have been keeping an eye on comments on both forums. But this is what I have just found , Anonymous25 August 2014 at 13:31
Markus 2 = TB
Replies
I know TB has had many alias's over the years on that JH forum but what convinces you that Markus 2 is one of his?

Absolutely ludicrous.
But to top it all TB is now using info I gained way back on 2and2 TV. He says, thanks to the researches by a fellow member of CMOMM, I’ve been able to put together some details about the couple behind 2&2 TV. I started with a lot of this stuff but TB has gained more information. I think he could be  on the right trail here. We never got anything from them after all, did we.  He bans people who have done research but likes to use banned members ideas.  I would like to think he is genuine, but ?

I have no doubt, Freedom, that MANY may have compiled the same publicly available information. It really wasn't hard. My contentio, if I have one, is not that I had an exclusive scoop, but that JH forum had neither an 'expert investigator' or an 'exclusive scoop.' I forwarded my elementary expose to several people who profess to being serious, rational contributors to the campaign for truth, as a courtesy, for the sake of truth. I cannot see any way in which the revelation of this information serves any cause except that the truth be known in order to allow us to dispense with 2&2, but I agree with TB and PM that the truth does need to be known.
CynicAl
CynicAl

Back to top Go down

Post  CynicAl Sat 03 Jan 2015, 12:24 am

wlbts wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Haven`t you?  I have, particularly when it`s just someone loving the sound of their own voice and never getting to the point.

Well actually I do understand it.  In my opinion it says much more about the person complaining about the long posts than their author.

If what you say is true then there should be no reason for me to enjoy long posts such as those written by CynicAl; but I do enjoy them, much more than those of many others.  They are well thought out and well structured.  My only criticism would be that there should be no apostrophe within the plural of 'McCann', but that is a very common mistake and has nothing to do with content.

I've only started posting here again because I enjoy the thoughts of CynicAl.  His/her posts raise the level of discussion.

Apologies. My lazy over-dependence on SwiftKey's auto-complete feature.
CynicAl
CynicAl

Back to top Go down

Post  CynicAl Sat 03 Jan 2015, 12:40 am

Dee Coy wrote:I repeat, 2&2 had all but disappeared into obscurity, it would appear because they didn't get the support of the prominent researchers they sought to back-up their theory (and rightly, if they were reticent in divulging their sources to their chosen 'experts' (which I can also understand)).

Whatever, there were no more films. 'T day', 12 October, came and went... nothing. People were forgetting them. By Christmas there was naught left but the odd plaintive question on the odd message board. If they were scammers they had been ineffectual. Good, let sleeping dogs lie, you may think.

The groundbreaking news was promised on 12 October, CynicAl, not for the New Year. Yonks ago, the end of the matter. So why resurrect it all now if they are mere charlatans,  scammers and general timewasters. What is to be gained by publicly naming, shaming and denigrating them now? What will that achieve other that another enormous distraction, which is what we are seeing? What's the motive for doing this now?

As I understand it, that was NOT the end of the matter. The final revelation never came, it was delayed. Legal interference was suggested and/or hinted at. But the mystique was still very much alive, and as I understand it a reprise or resurrection of this mysterious game was afoot. If anything ought to stop it in its track it should be the revelation that the killer evidence is nothing more than yet another self-declared expert making provably false assertions about so-called inconsistencies in the Last Photo, unwisely pitting themselves against credible experts and using arguments which painfully discredit the cause of truth. Credibility was the only thing which would cause 2&2's reveal to gain traction, TB pre-empted the resurrectionand groundless revival of this tired and flawed argument in the spotlight by heading 2&2 off at the pass not merely with the infor mation about the principal's background, judgment and reliability but by exposing the 'secret' process Mccabe had tried to engage TB in, and the resulting inability to demonstrate Black Buttercup's credentials.
CynicAl
CynicAl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 03 Jan 2015, 1:23 am

Well, I missed the resurrection completely. Could you point me to such hints made after 12 October? As I remember the last utterances from 2&2 were back in September. As far as I am aware the matter was stopped in it's tracks already.

Regardless of what TB or anyone else believed to be the case regarding their intentions, to act on his own assumptions and release their names as he has done is very very wrong, imo. Pat Brown didn't choose to expose, I notice, even though she didn't trust them. She only gave permission for her response to 2&2 requesting more information and names to be shared - a reasonable and obvious request. They didn't reply, she let it drop.

I still see no logical reason for the expose now. And even if TB felt the expose necessary, the publication of the names is not necessary, imo. It's reminiscent of what happened to Brenda, I feel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Sat 03 Jan 2015, 3:31 am

2&2tv Made lots of pooha. Never delivered. Among the first followers of their twitter account were Tony Bennett's (@swampass, @zombies, something like that) and Jill Havern's twitter accounts.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 7:25 am

Markus 2 = TB
Replies

Absolutely ludicrous.

It doesn't surprise me, TB gets information from others, even asks them to do the work and when they pass him the information, he passes it of as his own. As long as it fits whatever 'theory' he's dreamt up without having any grounds to sustain it. 

You weren't the only one by a long chalk. Anyone complains and an elegy by a sock or two puts the complainant in the wrong.  It's quite exceptional that he mentions the information coming from someone else and the only reason for that is the recent Smith revelation imo. 
So if it all turns out to be wrong it's not his fault but yours - a little boy hiding behind his mothers' skirts after throwing stones at people. 

That's about the level of it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 03 Jan 2015, 9:39 am

Discredit Smiths at all costs.

Discredit Operation Grange at all costs.

Discredit Sonia at all costs.

Discredit 2&2 at all costs.

Bit of a pattern here is there not.

Last two sentences removed, Andrew, in the interests of harmony. I really hope that everyone on both forums will move on now and put the past behind them.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:04 am

I still see no logical reason for the expose now. And even if TB felt the expose necessary, the publication of the names is not necessary, imo.

JMO but think it is important; their background is very interesting when so many times Freemasonry and witchcraft been mentioned in this case.
We have to remember that these same philosophy groups do not necessary get on all of the time; they are one against the other as in all walks of society. But how this all this pieces together is just mind boggling. Are they against TM, for them, or just mischief makers not simple at all .

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:16 am

Don't understand all this pussy footing around TB on here freedom.

I think at a guess 90% of members on here would like it if TB went away.

It brings this forum down if you want to cater for him especially when he had 90% of the members here banned over there for one reason or another.

Don't understand why you deleted the end of my post either especially when you read what his socks say about this place on his forum.

Welcome Markus2 by the way.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:17 am

witchcraft huh. don't think i've heard that one before. how very harry potterish. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:21 am

Andrew, I don't read what's said over there but sometimes things are copied here and yes they make me cringe.

I just want the nastiness to stop.

I still think that Tony has a right to post here (even if others are not given that right on CMOMM) as he hasn't broken any rules.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:23 am

Marky wrote:witchcraft huh. don't think i've heard that one before. how very harry potterish. Very Happy

WITCH REVEALS STRONG WITCHCRAFT TIE TO FREEMASONRY, Plenty of imformation on the subject out there. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:26 am

Freedom wrote:Andrew, I don't read what's said over there but sometimes things are copied here and yes they make me cringe.

I just want the nastiness to stop.

I still think that Tony has a right to post here (even if others are not given that right on CMOMM) as he hasn't broken any rules.

I am not saying he should be banned or not, but what rules did we break over there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:26 am

I respect what your saying freedom.

I just unfortunately disagree with the last point.

TB shouldn't be allowed on here.

Just my opinion.

You can't blame me though after all the crap he has said about me in the past.

Sometimes you just can't forgive and forget.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:27 am

Markus 2 wrote:
I still see no logical reason for the expose now. And even if TB felt the expose necessary, the publication of the names is not necessary, imo.

JMO but think it is important; their background is very interesting when so many times Freemasonry and witchcraft been mentioned in this case.
We have to remember that these same philosophy  groups do not necessary get on all of the time; they are one against the other as in all walks of society. But how this all this pieces together is just mind boggling.  Are they against TM, for them, or just mischief makers not simple at all .
In that case, the background of the  person exposing these people should be under scrutiny too - as well as motivation.  I assure you that is quite as interesting as the 'revelations' .

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:27 am

Andrew wrote:Don't understand all this pussy footing around TB on here freedom.

I think at a guess 90% of members on here would like it if TB went away.

It brings this forum down if you want to cater for him especially when he had 90% of the members here banned over there for one reason or another.

Don't understand why you deleted the end of my post either especially when you read what his socks say about this place on his forum.

Welcome Markus2 by the way.

Andrew Freedom is doing a good job here, please do not try and make it difficult.  TB has been asked to stick to his word and not post again, hope that is clear to you and him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 03 Jan 2015, 10:32 am

Markus 2, that is something that should if you want be taken up with CMOMM. Messages can be sent via the Contact button at the bottom of the Home and Portal pages.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next