MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 38 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:25 pm

You are very welcome costello flower

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 38 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:28 pm

Andrew wrote:
bluebell wrote:@  Andrew  -  perhaps not a good idea to go there ?          Suspect

I've not got a head nor tail what's actually going on.... scratch

Don't worry Andrew - if anything relating to factual info appears we'll keep you in touch ! Suspect cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:34 pm

Yes there's only 4 posts now, heck of a lot more previously - they've all gone?

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:46 pm

eeejay268 wrote:Yes there's only 4 posts now, heck of a lot more previously - they've all gone?

Sorry can't help, hopeless with interweb stuff. I get 49 comments though which fills a page?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:48 pm

eeejay268 wrote:Yes there's only 4 posts now, heck of a lot more previously - they've all gone?

There are 2 threads The one linked above was started after the one that says something like "vile hackers stole my data"
Will try and get a link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChasingCorrieMckeague/comments/5p5l03/vile_trolls_stole_my_data/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:56 pm

Just looked on above link and this Stray person seems to be fine anyway:

StrayOnMain[S] 1 point 3 minutes ago
I am fine thanks. I think it was the router but just in case I turned everything off and went totally offline. It wasn't the vile trolls. How are they getting on and what is Anonymous letter
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 7:07 pm

So now it's been established this poster from Reddit hasn't been bumped off then can someone just quickly get me up to speed with the Websleuth stuff now please.......

Thanks.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 21 Jan 2017, 7:15 pm

Andrew wrote:So now it's been established this poster from Reddit hasn't been bumped off then can someone just quickly get me up to speed with the Websleuth stuff now please.......

Thanks.

There's really nothing to tell, Andrew. Poster says he's had a eureka moment and says he isn't prepared to share what until MSM report the same. He then posts a intriguing picture with no explanation. I (very luckily!) find the source of the picture but before said poster responds on thread/by PM, he is banned and I don't know how long for.

Tune in next week for the next crumb! It is starting to remind me of the damn Missing TV show....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Sat 21 Jan 2017, 7:23 pm

Lol no idea then?!!!!

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 7:27 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:So now it's been established this poster from Reddit hasn't been bumped off then can someone just quickly get me up to speed with the Websleuth stuff now please.......

Thanks.

There's really nothing to tell, Andrew. Poster says he's had a eureka moment and says he isn't prepared to share what until MSM report the same. He then posts a intriguing picture with no explanation. I (very luckily!) find the source of the picture but before said poster responds on thread/by PM, he is banned and I don't know how long for.

Tune in next week for the next crumb! It is starting to remind me of the damn Missing TV show....

Okey dokes.

Curious of what this picture and 'eureka moment' is I must say.

Or do you think it's a load of flannel....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 21 Jan 2017, 7:30 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Thanks.

Okey dokes.

Curious of what this picture and 'eureka moment' is I must say.

Or do you think it's a load of flannel....

I think it may be the case of said poster adding 2+2 and getting 5.....Until/unless he comes back or posts on Reddit or something, we might not ever know. Another mystery!

Give me a minute and I'll screenshot the site to give an idea of what was posted.

Edit:

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 38 IUkc

The two questions were different of course. The site generates random questions/answers based on any name you type in (I put Andrew in this case!Laughing )
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 7:42 pm

I think I'm literally having a thick moment as I don't understand the connection of this and Corrie vanishing... scratch

Apologies for nagging but can you spell it out....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 21 Jan 2017, 7:52 pm

Welcome to the club! And we might not ever get an answer, either.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:13 pm

Just read elsewhere that the 'members only' Corrie facebook page has closed down. I have never joined any f/b group so cannot confirm

Seems PG was "let go" before this happened? Didn't read any of it but I am glad someone has seen sense (imo) and deleted it all.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:16 pm

Just to add another strand to that Bluebell...Corrie's personal FB page has been deleted too. Some are suggesting that something like an arrest/body find/more revelations in the Sunday papers is about to happen.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:19 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Welcome to the club! And we might not ever get an answer, either.

Right, so not just me then.

So someone left a riddle then either did one or got banned and in the meantime created a bit of confusion.

Sounds like something out of 'McCann world'.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:26 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Welcome to the club! And we might not ever get an answer, either.

Right, so not just me then.

So someone left a riddle then either did one or got banned and in the meantime created a bit of confusion.

Sounds like something out of 'McCann world'.

To be fair he was/is a good poster that did great maps etc. I think he had just come back from a short ban a few days before so it might have been he pushed his luck with the teasing.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm

bluebell wrote:Just read elsewhere that the 'members only' Corrie facebook page has closed down.  I have never joined any f/b group so cannot confirm

Seems PG was "let go" before this happened?    Didn't read any of it but I am glad someone has seen sense (imo) and deleted it all.
Still there.
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:42 pm

That's interesting about Corries FB page then being shut down then (surprised the Police didn't lock it down at the start). And likewise about more revelations about to surface. You'd think there be quite a few people on those type of sites which he frequented, that would be willing to spill the beans for more beans. Sell a story etc.

Just had a quick look on Reddit again and some are now saying that this 'Stray' person is not the real 'Stray' and all that sort of carry on. God knows what's going on over there then scratch

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:45 pm

Guruagain wrote:
bluebell wrote:Just read elsewhere that the 'members only' Corrie facebook page has closed down.  I have never joined any f/b group so cannot confirm

Seems PG was "let go" before this happened?    Didn't read any of it but I am glad someone has seen sense (imo) and deleted it all.
Still there.

My mistake then, sorry. That's what happens when you listen to gossip. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm

bluebell wrote:
Guruagain wrote:

Still there.

My mistake then, sorry.  That's what happens when you listen to gossip.            Embarassed
TBH the admin is as mad as a box of frogs imo. She has gone down the close all comments on every post except one route - keeps changing settings and of course believes in some USAF conspiracy where they are hiding paedophiles and child killers and framing random caretakers (as if the US doesn't have enough at home, I think they would be glad to just offload them here instead of protecting them!)
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:57 pm

Did anyone manage to get to the bottom of exactly why the raving lunatic Pammy G left?

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:58 pm

Bloody hell its taken me nearly an hour to catch up !! Smile

Yep Corries' FB page definitely shut down down. The FindCorrie page is still there. Stray is not the real Stray on Reddit. It's all gone mad !!!
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Sat 21 Jan 2017, 9:00 pm

Andrew wrote:Did anyone manage to get to the bottom of exactly why the raving lunatic Pammy G left?

She quit being an admin as she was too busy with her other pages apparantly. Has she gone altogether now ?
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Sat 21 Jan 2017, 9:15 pm

Benevolent wrote:
Andrew wrote:Did anyone manage to get to the bottom of exactly why the raving lunatic Pammy G left?

She quit being an admin as she was too busy with her other pages apparantly. Has she gone altogether now ?
Pamela Still on there as a member. Both admins are called Sarah Jollife! one from Melbourne! Rolling Eyes
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next