MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Murat and the 'contract'

+4
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Andrew
candyfloss
8 posters

Go down

Robert Murat and the 'contract' Empty Robert Murat and the 'contract'

Post  candyfloss Thu 26 Jan 2017, 1:03 pm

Putting this here  on view to guests as an alternative to the post make by TB on CMoMM ......

TB talks about a contract with Sky, M. Brunt or someone, making it out as if it was prearranged etc.

The 'contract' as I see it from the snip of conversation means the contract with the PJ.  It is well known that when you speak to the PJ there is a rule/law of secrecy which must not be broken, and a serious matter if this happens.  This is one of the reasons Mrs Fenn I think did speak to the press originally, maybe not thinking perhaps it would be printed and not really knowing the law, she then had to quickly retract some of the things she said.  I remember the PJ at the time doing an interview saying it was a serious matter etc. to break the secrecy law and I think it frightened her...

Anyway that is my conjecture, but I do believe the contract Murat was talking about was the self same thing.  He was telling Martin Brunt he could not speak about certain things and he was covered etc.  Speaking to SKY news and giving out details of the investigation would break that secrecy clause, and I believe that was what he was referring to.

That is my take on it.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat and the 'contract' Empty Re: Robert Murat and the 'contract'

Post  Andrew Thu 26 Jan 2017, 1:09 pm

I've not really paid much attention to the stuff he writes then bizarrely gets Jill to post it up under her name but hopefully he can provide a link about Martin Brunt having a place in PDL?

Cheers Tony

(and whilst your at it can you explain what you 'suggested' to the McCann lawyers that time as for some strange reason you keep evading the question Very Happy )
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 26 Jan 2017, 9:38 pm

Just read that over there, god how can they make a mystery or jaw dropping moment out of something as clear as day (well to me it is) of RM explaining to MB that speaking of the situation he's now been put in? He can't. There's a huge thing I've learnt just now of the words spoken by RM in those few sentences after though, the 1st one being possible jail time for something he didn't do and the next one is breaking their rules by actually talking about it. Just look at the order of priorities, something he didn't do, then, breaking the Portugal laws!
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 26 Jan 2017, 11:54 pm

Not read any of it. TB's stuff of nonsense anyway. Akin to a car crash... You can't help but look in anyway.

Any wise words how he did a volte-face?

13/14 was it.... When the 'suggestions' came place (to the Mclawyers) and he turned....,..

The biggest things that annoy him are......

Mrs Fenn.

Smiths.

Last photo.

What a joke.

Andrew, I have removed a few words. Not as bad as you can be on a Thursday night / Friday morning but let's not fan the flames unnecessarily.

I do agree that I have a car crash attitude to the forum too.  
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Fri 27 Jan 2017, 6:06 pm

This is not about "the contract" but it´s involves Murat.

Snipped from the files, phonecall between Phil Allen and Murat
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHILIP_ALLEN.htm

Rob: Well, I wanted to say, I, I have been translating (inaudible) during the last few days.

Phil: Hm.

Rob: And the work they are doing there is absolutely, it even goes into the details, its really good, they follow all leads, of everything in every sense ahm.. and they, they are doing a really good job, I must, I must say, unfortunately I am at the wrong end of it at the moment.

Rob: Ahm, I have to be honest, honest about it even though I hate (inaudible).

Phil: Hm, hm.

Rob: Because they are focussing on me, ahm.. I have to be honest, they are doing a very good job and you know they are involved in this..

Rob: They work even, even in a very consolidated way, in this sense, but..

Phil: Yes.

Rob: Really I shouldn't be criticising the people who are trying to crucify me.

Phil: Well, yes, there is one thing, from my point of view..

Rob: It doesn't seem very, very (inaudible)

Phil: Well, you know, these things happen and sometimes, ahm..you could look at other statistics..

Rob: Yes.

Phil: Normally they are people who are known to the family or (inaudible) who are around and its clear that they want to communicate these kind of things that happen (inaudible).

Rob: Yes, exactly, exactly.

Since English is not my first language, I ask you how you read the blue text.
Does Murat mean who is involved in the crime/"disappearance"?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 27 Jan 2017, 6:12 pm

Throughout he is talking about the PJ, so the bit in blue refers to them imo.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Jan 2017, 6:14 pm

I take it to mean that the police are investigating the case as they should - perhaps conscientious would be a better word than involved.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Fri 27 Jan 2017, 8:28 pm

Thanks for the answers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 27 Jan 2017, 9:46 pm

Can't say that I've heard of Phil Allen before but he was a serving Police officer at the time of that phone call. So why would he pick up the phone and ring Robert Murat when he wasn't involved with the investigation?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 28 Jan 2017, 12:19 am

Cant say you have heard of him......but can say why would he phone? Surely we have discussed this before Andrew?

--- That he is a Detective Constable in the English Police, stationed in Thames Valley Police, but currently is detached to the Department of Criminal Investigation Support of the English police.
--- That he has been coming to Portugal for several years to spend holidays, usually to the area of Burgau - Luz - Lagos, having even purchased an apartment about 3 years ago in the area of Luz, which was only completed during this year. He states that the apartment in question is located in Vila Baia - Jardim da Luz - **************** - Praia da Luz - Lagos.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHILIP_ALLEN.htm

I do think you should read his conversation with RM... although he repeatedly reassures Allen that he was at home..   there is a muted desperation in his need to find out how phones can give your location .... i mean when your innocent do you really have to bother about that... after all you are where you say you are...  arent you?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 28 Jan 2017, 12:39 am

I've not discussed it before. You're beginning to sound like the french one with the Q's.

I read a snippet on the link that said he was in the police.

Just asking a Q.. but not read all his stuff so I suppose I should do really.

Cheers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 28 Jan 2017, 12:49 am

Your too modest Andrew......I take it "the french one" is Chátelaine to give that one a name? I'm sure you are more than able to give me a mouthful if you think Iam? However to keep this on topic and avoid your paranoia .........have a read and let me know what you think about what I said as opposed to what you think I said!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 28 Jan 2017, 1:18 am

B'pots... I like you and respect your comments. Always do.

Will have a look tom on what you're on about.

Ok.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 28 Jan 2017, 1:22 am

Absolutely....good night Sleep

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 28 Jan 2017, 8:31 am

Philip Allen was staying at the Salsalito guest house when this conversation took place. It would appear from the way the conversation went with Sally calling Jenny, then Robert calling back, that the house phone was used in both directions. Therefore it would seem that someone was listening in to the phone at Casa Liliana. This must have happened as soon as RM was made arguido since the conversation with PA took place on 15 May.

So I find it a bit odd that PA said this about 16 May.
That on 16 May 2007, when at the Salsalito boarding house, he became aware that Robert Murat had come to the bar of the boarding house, perhaps at 14H00/15H00, he being certain that this occurred after he [RM] had left the premises of the Judicial Police, where he had been questioned for some time. That his [PA] friend, Sally, introduced him [PA] again to her relative Robert Murat, informing him [RM] that he [PA] was a police officer in England.

Now if he had already had a phone conversation with RM on 15 May as recorded in the PJ files, RM would already know of his job as a police officer. So why the need to introduce himself as such?
It seems clear that he had no intention of mentioning the coversation until he was called out on it.
ETA PA states he was staying in an apartment. ( not his own) It was relatives who stayed at Salsalito.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHILIP_ALLEN.htm&ved=0ahUKEwid-ab7l-TRAhWLuhQKHZd2Db4QFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNE1wP_cF1oYivAcjvvAasWXbcAA6w

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sun 29 Jan 2017, 3:12 pm

No proof yet about Martin Brunt's holiday home.

Co-incidences?
Post by Tony Bennett Today at 14:45

One of the interesting revelations in the forum-owner's article was that Martin Brunt had a villa in Praia da Luz - perhaps still has.

Jenny Murat seemed very familiar with him when Brunt telephoned her on 15 May 2007: 'Hello Martin'. Did Brunt and the Murats know each other before 3 May 2007? - it seems very possible.

It's also interesting that Praia da Luz was also the place of choice for serial paedophile Sir Clement Freud to buy a villa for himself.

Moreover, the McCanns' 'co-ordinatng solicitor' and fellow-Director of the Find Madeleine Fund, Freemason Edward Smethurst, also chose this as his holiday resort nearly 20 years ago, renting a villa there or three weeks every summer, taking the children from one or other of his three families.

And it was also the choice of Dr Davd Payne, he of 'Gaspars Statements' fame, for his 2007 holiday, a recommendation the McCanns eagerly accepted, along with their other Tapas 7 friends.

Jon Corner, Madeleine's godfather, also admitted to being a regular visitor there.

Perhaps it was also just a co-incidence that the McCanns' friend Dr Ray Wyre and his wife, with whom they spent an enjoyable day in January 2008, wrote of his detailed knowledge of 'a ring of British ex-pat paedophiles living in the Algarve'. Maybe Dr Wyre was one himself...after all, his name was promiment on the Elm House guest list.

Too many co-incidences?
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 29 Jan 2017, 5:00 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:No proof yet about Martin Brunt's holiday home.

Co-incidences?

Post by Tony Bennett Today at 14:45

One of the interesting revelations in the forum-owner's article was that Martin Brunt had a villa in Praia da Luz - perhaps still has.

Link for information re the villa ?

Jenny Murat seemed very familiar with him when Brunt telephoned her on 15 May 2007: 'Hello Martin'. Did Brunt and the Murats know each other before 3 May 2007? - it seems very possible.

Wasn't he already over there and would have met her... didn't she have a stall - Brunt must have spoken to her.  Wouldn't you answer the phone Hello Martin, after all that is his name.

It's also interesting that Praia da Luz was also the place of choice for serial paedophile Sir Clement Freud to buy a villa for himself.

Why is that interesting, many buy villas there

Moreover, the McCanns' 'co-ordinatng solicitor' and fellow-Director of the Find Madeleine Fund, Freemason Edward Smethurst, also chose this as his holiday resort nearly 20 years ago, renting a villa there or three weeks every summer, taking the children from one or other of his three families.

See above

And it was also the choice of Dr Davd Payne, he of 'Gaspars Statements' fame, for his 2007 holiday, a recommendation the McCanns eagerly accepted, along with their other Tapas 7 friends.

Link for the 'eagerly accepted?....  McCanns didn't eagerly accept, Kate McCann had reservations about going on that holiday at all!

Jon Corner, Madeleine's godfather, also admitted to being a regular visitor there.

Evidence please - link?

Perhaps it was also just a co-incidence that the McCanns' friend Dr Ray Wyre and his wife, with whom they spent an enjoyable day in January 2008, wrote of his detailed knowledge of 'a ring of British ex-pat paedophiles living in the Algarve'.  Maybe Dr Wyre was one himself...after all, his name was promiment on the Elm House guest list.

Too many co-incidences?

Can't see any myself - just 2 + 2 making 5 and supposition

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 29 Jan 2017, 5:05 pm

Oh ye of little faith!

I like the bit where he refers to the forum-owner's information as to MB having a villa. It's as clear as the nose on your face that he was the author of that and not Jill!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 29 Jan 2017, 5:14 pm

Freedom wrote:Oh ye of little faith!

I like the bit where he refers to the forum-owner's information as to MB having a villa. It's as clear as the nose on your face that he was the author of that and not Jill!

I think Jill said more or less that a while ago that she set the forum up for him , she does all the techie stuff.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 29 Jan 2017, 5:16 pm

Yes, I've seen that somewhere but I don't understand why she would post something in her name that's clearly Tony's.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Jan 2017, 8:43 pm

Tony Bennett is not very forthcoming with answers so I wouldn't hold your breath.

He's incredibly unreliable.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down