MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 30 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Fri 05 May 2017, 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 30 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Châtelaine Fri 05 May 2017, 5:12 pm

I haven't followed this case closely, but ... I do find it strange, that his mother thinks they're searching in the wrong place of the landfill ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 05 May 2017, 5:42 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I haven't followed this case closely, but ... I do find it strange, that his mother thinks they're searching in the wrong place of the landfill ...

Only my opinion but I believe his parents have been almost assured by the police that his body will be found in this landfill, yet after 9 weeks nothing has emerged so I suppose the natural reaction is they aren't looking in the correct area ?

I have doubts he is there, but of course the police have more information than they make public. His poor parents, and of course poor Corrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 06 May 2017, 10:40 am

No news yet on the baby (due last month) that his girlfriend, April Oliver, is expecting.

Googling her name and baby brings up this!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/783631/April-giraffe-pregnant-calf-zoo-Oliver-baby
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 08 May 2017, 2:32 pm

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/missing-corrie-mckeague-landfill-search-13002369

Corrie McKeague landfill search could end this week after nothing related to missing 23-year-old found so far

... I was always convinced they'd find him there eventually. Now I'm convinced they won't. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 08 May 2017, 4:11 pm

I must admit ,I was never certain ,he would be found under the tip.Just could decide to disappear and do so . I know of someone has done just that ,family have not been able to trace him in about five years now . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 08 May 2017, 4:27 pm

That's very sad news, Joyce, about the person you know and the family not being able to trace them.

I just can't see that with Corrie though. Disappearing and starting a new life after a skinful and with the case being so high-profile, that nobody anywhere has seen him etc.

I'm not saying it can't happen as it clearly can happen.

Nope I revert back to my original thoughts. In that there was 3rd party involvement and he was sadly disposed of elsewhere. And the whole bin/weight thingy was probably wrong again. Just like it was in the first instance. Or even if it was right then there's no proof the extra weight was a person in it.

I can see this one going the way of Jimmy Hoffa.... Lots of theories and speculation but never any firm evidence and will still be discussed in 30 years in one of those 'unsolvable mystery' programmes.

Just like Madeleine McCann. Probably.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 08 May 2017, 4:31 pm

Yes Andrew that also could be true ,the most awfull thing ,for parents is to REALLY not know .I was sat here thinking about it ,and I really cant think of loosing any family at all ,and never hearing from them again ,it makes us mums and dads sick to stomach ,to consider it eh ? joyce1938.
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 30 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Mon 08 May 2017, 4:34 pm

joyce1938 wrote:I must admit ,I was never certain ,he would be found under the tip.Just could decide to disappear and do so . I know of someone has done just that ,family have not been able to trace him in about five years now . joyce1938

My thoughts from the beginning too Joyce,I still go with AWOL with help from family member/s. Again just my opinion.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 08 May 2017, 8:44 pm

More and more that's my thought too. Probably that family member didn't realise how big it would all become
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 7:37 am

... Are you thinking the brothers were involved in this 'AWOL assistance' theory then?

I can't see the Mum involved. Certainly not the Dad. At a strong push I could see Uncle Tony who thinks he's James Bond possibly involved but I really don't think so.

But I suppose once you tell a pretty big lie and it rapidly snowballs out of control, then there is literally no turning back....

Just ask K and G and the Tapas lot about that one.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 09 May 2017, 7:48 am

I've been in the Awol camp from the start. There is something fishy about it but hard to define what exactly. The younger brother's behaviour is off and the uncle is decidedly strange.
I really do feel for Nicola's predicament but if it is ok to dislike someone whilst feeling empathy, then that is my opinion on her.
Maybe it is because of her job, or maybe she just has that kind of personality but her cultivation of the FB crowd is distasteful and verging on unbalanced.
What now for the concert? How could she be contemplating such a thing after the police have spent the intervening weeks searching the dump for her son?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 7:59 am

Could his brother/s have the ways and means to assist Corrie disappearing for good? I don't think so.

Could Uncle T? Then yes, that's a possibility. But why would he though?

Would his Mum as a police officer really get involved in something like that? I don't think so myself.

I don't think a 'Corrie Concert' will ever take place and I'd be totally gobsmacked if it did.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 09 May 2017, 9:43 am

Plus he's expecting his 1st child.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 09 May 2017, 9:48 am

Well, there have been comments before about that - who knows who the father might be?!

There has also been no news on whether the baby has arrived yet - he or she was due last month.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 9:53 am

.... You're an expert in navigating yourself around Facebook, Freedom. Are there no announcements on that in regards to the birth etc..?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 09 May 2017, 9:57 am

Freedom wrote:No news yet on the baby (due last month) that his girlfriend, April Oliver, is expecting.

Googling her name and baby brings up this!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/783631/April-giraffe-pregnant-calf-zoo-Oliver-baby

I have tried, Andrew!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 09 May 2017, 10:01 am

I remember a ' One Born Every Minute' were the parents were a very young white couple.Very young. However the future father was determined to play a part and be a good Dad. Then the baby was born and was a different colour to the parents. Just saying
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 09 May 2017, 10:08 am

That reminds me of the TV programme "My name is Earl" which probably nobody else will remember!

There was also a real-life event with Sylvester Stallone who thought he was the father of a former girlfriend's child - and was happy to be so - but DNA tests proved otherwise.

Then there was the clamour of men saying that they could be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child after she had died and it was thought that the child might be entitled to a share of her mother's former husband's millions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 10:10 am

I was just wondering if anything was posted up on Facebook. As presumably she's on that and presumably as well she would announce the birth to all her friends and all that jazz.

(That's if it's actually genuine and not an elaborate ploy to attempt to try and flush him out of hiding that is)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 09 May 2017, 10:17 am

There are literally dozens of people with the name on Facebook.

https://scontent.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p240x240/17553947_10155074185660690_3960959753147194480_n.jpg?oh=ffc12668320edef000f5b00c805c6e87&oe=597F7655

This might be her but there's nothing about a baby there or indeed of Corrie.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 4:52 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 11 May 2017, 12:29 pm

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/corrie-mckeague-search-police-been-13015960

Corrie McKeague search: 'Police may have been given wrong information about bin lorry rubbish location' says mum
Nicola Urquhart, 47, is concerned police have been given the wrong information - again
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 11 May 2017, 1:18 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4495700/Corrie-McKeague-s-mother-s-torment-landfill-search.html

'What if his body's not there?' Mother of missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague tells of her torment as landfill search through thousands of tons of waste goes into its tenth week
Corrie McKeague has been missing since a night out in Bury on September 24
Police have spent £1million including staff salaries to look for the missing airman
They have been raking through 3,100 tons of rubbish in landfill site to find body
Mr McKeague's mother believes police may have been given wrong information

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 May 2017, 10:50 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4499024/Girlfriend-missing-Corrie-McKeague-shares-sad-image.html

'Your daddy would be proud of you my little one': Girlfriend of missing Corrie McKeague shares poignant first image of her baby bump as she prepares to give birth to the RAF airman's child
Corrie McKeague, 23, has been missing since a night out in Bury in September
Police have spent £1million searching Cambridgeshire trying to find the airman
Devastated pregnant girlfriend shared touching message to their unborn child
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next