MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 5 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Antonia Sat 11 Apr 2020, 5:39 pm

The French are taking a tougher line with the wealthy.

A chartered jet containing 7 men aged 40-50 and 3 women 23-25 (obviously their daughters, much younger sisters!) flew from the Uk and was told by the French authorities to go back to the UK. They would not allow the group to transfer to helicoptersin France to fly to a villa in Cannes.

re my earlier post about the Irish concession to billionaires, sadly most of the comments on the article thought that the TD (same as MP) who raised the issue should have better things to worry about at this time.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 5 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Sat 11 Apr 2020, 5:59 pm

Antonia wrote:The French are taking a tougher line with the wealthy.

A chartered jet containing 7 men aged 40-50 and 3 women 23-25 (obviously their daughters, much younger sisters!) flew from the Uk and was told by the French authorities to go back to the UK.  They would not allow the group to transfer to helicoptersin France to fly to a villa in Cannes.

re my earlier post about the Irish concession to billionaires, sadly most of the comments on the article thought that the TD (same as MP) who raised the issue should have better things to worry about at this time.

I did read that about the private jet.

This is why whipping up moral indignation is so effective at taking people's eye off the ball. It's the classic distraction technique. By invoking a moral imperative, it is possible to get entire populations to look one way rather than the other way.

While the billionaires sip their rum punches on their tax-friendly islands, the sheeple are fighting among themselves about the 'selfish, stupid' people who are daring to sit down on a bench in a park.

We are in Brave New World.

Whipping up a moral imperative was very much the McCann modus operandi of course. While the sheeple were donating money to 'The Fund' the gruesome twosome were being feted by the Pope among others. Did Saint Kate actually say: 'Rome is awaiting our arrival?'
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 11 Apr 2020, 6:05 pm

There are stories - maybe exaggerated, I really hope so - of police checking to make sure that people only have absolute essentials in their shopping trolleys. Wine and Easter eggs have been mentioned.

It may not be true but I decided to make a stand today and bought an Easter egg!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 11 Apr 2020, 6:10 pm

I'm afraid I am not joining in with one of the few public events that we are allowed at the moment (although it's tempting, as it's one of the few things we are allowed to do collectively and with a smile, it would seem.) By this I mean the weekly hand-clapping of doctors. The McCann case involved a group of doctors, as we know. I wonder if there will be any neighbours enthusiastically clapping outside Rothley Towers? One of my sources informs me that the sight of neighbours clapping enthusiastically outside the house of an unctuous doctor who lives near her who has always been considered to be exceptionally good at feathering his own nest is particularly galling. I am in no way denigrating many of the people who work for the NHS. There will always be bad apples in the barrel and the NHS is no exception.

Last edited by poster on Sat 11 Apr 2020, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 11 Apr 2020, 6:20 pm

Freedom wrote:There are stories - maybe exaggerated, I really hope so - of police checking to make sure that people only have absolute essentials in their shopping trolleys. Wine and Easter eggs have been mentioned.

It may not be true but I decided to make a stand today and bought an Easter egg!

I did read stories of police checking the isles of supermarkets to see if people were in the 'non-essential' isles.  Not sure if they are true! There's a religious fundamentalism about all this 'lock-down' stuff. It's evoking the Salem witch-hunts, for instance.

Talking of Easter eggs, I remember there was a quote attributed to GP Harold Shipman, considered to be the most prolific serial killer in history. I think it was reported that he told the relatives of one of his patients who he was treating during the weeks before Easter: 'I wouldn't be buying them Easter Eggs yet.'

That quote, whether true or not, has always stuck in my mind.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 11 Apr 2020, 6:34 pm

poster wrote:
Freedom wrote:The gist of the recorded messages over the tannoy on London Transport is sod off home if you're not a key worker which isn't too bad but the bit that annoys me is "stay home and save lives" which will make us grovelling wretches feel guilty for every death that happens. 

No it's not our naffing fault!

Indeed. But, sooner or later, 'herd immunity' will be reached, at which point the disease will naturally die out/lose its virulence. We might be quite near to that already, imo. But that won't stop  Bill Gates et al working on an apparently 'life-saving' vaccine to 'save the world'.

It's interesting that guilt has always been a driver for artificial immunity against disease - eg: vaccines: if you refuse one for yourself or your child you are being 'selfish' and putting everyone else at risk. But surely the whole point of a vaccine is to protect a person from the disease - hence the point of the vaccination?  

Decades ago, nearly everyone caught measles and nearly everyone got better. Measles was not known as a 'deadly' disease unless people had underlying conditions.

More recently, apparently in a drive to push the uptake of the MMR vaccine, measles has been claimed to be a very serious disease. It never used to be considered as such.

Why the change of tune?

ETA: One of my relatives worked as a GP for 35 years and never saw a case of measles where there were serious complications. Not one. Doesn't mean there weren't any. But they were rare.

I think herd immunity may not be possible poster.  Today we have news that 91 people who had tested postive AFTER having the virus and recovering have now got it back again... some quite seriously poorly again.  They think we may not have immunity after all., or the virus reactivates itself again.  Scary.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/04/10/south-korea-reports-recovered-coronavirus-patients-testing-positive/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 11 Apr 2020, 10:07 pm

I think herd immunity may not be possible poster.  Today we have news that 91 people who had tested postive AFTER having the virus and recovering have now got it back again... some quite seriously poorly again.  They think we may not have immunity after all., or the virus reactivates itself again.  Scary.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/04/10/south-korea-reports-recovered-coronavirus-patients-testing-positive/

I don't think that really proves that much as the numbers are quite small and there could be all sorts of reasons for this finding. Nothing in life is 100 per cent certain except death and taxes (unless you are a billionaire!) so the saying goes.

I would imagine that all diseases behave and react differently as do all humans. I think we are being 'groomed' to believe that this new virus is like nothing we have ever had before and, rather like 'return of the zombies', we all need to go around like gibbering idiots until a 'miracle  vaccine' is found that will save the world!  Fear is a very effective motivator and can also work rather like guilt to whip up a kind of public hysteria/moral outrage.

Part of the  'grooming process' might just be, imo, that this new virus will behave differently to the extent that, even if you have already had the disease, you might still be at risk of getting the disease again so you should still get the vaccine!

In the case of measles, for instance, if you had measles once you then became immune to it and would not get it again. This was because you had built up antibodies and you would not therefore be susceptible to the disease.  IMO, herd immunity had effectively been reached with measles in first world countries and the vaccine arrived in the nick of time before the disease would have died out/lost its virulence.  That would have been a missed business opportunity, imo. The aggressiveness with which the MMR was marketed had all the hallmarks of desperation.

It may or may not be a coincidence but since we have heavily increased the vaccine load on babies and children there has been an explosion in types of autoimmune disease.  One of the few doctors who, along with colleagues,  postulated a possible connection between vaccines and leaky gut as found in autistic children in a tiny study had his career effectively ruined by a smear campaign.  Andrew Wakefield was struck off the medical profession.  His 'crime' was to be concerned that children might be harmed and to suggest using single vaccines until more studies had been done. This sounds quite innocuous, really, so why the public health hysteria?

The fact that Andrew Wakefield was struck off the UK medical register and is now described as 'discredited'  in the MMM effectively proves - in my eyes - that there was something in what this small group of doctors/scientists were postulating. It really isn't necessary to use a sledge-hammer to crack a nut.

IMO only.

Last edited by poster on Sat 11 Apr 2020, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 11 Apr 2020, 10:28 pm

There is something profoundly depressing about seeing these long queues of people straggling outside shops to buy food. It conjures up images of ravaged war zones with desperate refugees waiting for food. Or the very worst days of the Soviet era where 'comrades' had to queue up for hours to buy a loaf of bread.

So much about Government advice doesn't make sense. For instance, the elderly are being told to stay at home. These are the people least likely to be able to be internet-savvy and order food on line. So who is going to deliver food to them? If they are lucky enough to have neighbours who are helpful then that is great but what about those living far away from neighbours? They will have to rely on family - if they have any family. Family might live miles away so would have to drive to deliver food. But we are being told not to visit family, even at Easter.

I dread to think what is happening at 'care homes' which is where most elderly people who need full-time care live in this country? They will presumably be dying at the usual rate or at a higher rate, if we believe the Corona fears? Dying is something that happens when you are old, Coronavirus or not (and sometimes even when you are not old) but you would think that no-one had ever died before if you watch Sky News. I wonder how the deaths of people in care homes are recorded, given that very, very many of the residents will have underlying conditions, whether diagnosed or not and many might be near the end of life irrespective of Coronavirus?

A friend's mother has recently died. She was very old with terminal cancer and had lived much longer than expected. If she goes down as a Coronavirus statistic that would be completely incorrect.

There are a few sane voices in the wilderness, imo. But not nearly enough.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/04/11/german-scientist-predicted-european-epidemic-calls-end-lockdown/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-w
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 5 Empty Another sane voice in the wilderness

Post  poster Sun 12 Apr 2020, 11:45 am

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 12 Apr 2020, 11:57 am

There are quite a few police out and about in London, often strolling around in pairs, sometimes seen in larger groups in police vans. Maybe they know something we don't, but I haven't seen any in masks or observing any social distancing. The pairs I have spotted strolling around Richmond Park are walking close together. When they have approached people, I don't notice them observing the 2 meter rule. You would think that, given the extreme lock-down conditions imposed upon everyone and given the dire warnings about death rates from the virus, the police would be feeling as paranoid as many of the general public are. However, from what I have seen, they seem quite relaxed as they stroll around or sit in their police vans. I'm sure cautioning sunbathers or people sitting on benches is much easier work than they sometimes have to do but I'm just curious why they appear not to be scared of catching the virus? At least wear masks or observe the 2 meter distance?

Given what I have seen of police behaviour with regards to the alleged abduction of Madeleine McCann I am afraid I don't have a great deal of confidence in those leading the police service. We have been told that money continues to be allocated for the 'search' for Madeleine McCann. Can the relevant authorities explain to us exactly how tax-payers money will be used to 'find' Madeleine McCann? Where are police searching? What evidence do they have that Madeleine McCann is an alive child who can be found?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 12 Apr 2020, 12:51 pm

Important to look away from the Sky News and Daily Mail headlines and look at what might be the 'wider agenda', as Gerry McCann might say.

So the key working hypothesis is that Covid-19 could be used as cover for the usual suspects to bring in a new digital financial system and a mandatory vaccine with a “digital identity” nanochip with dissent not tolerated: what Slavoj Zizek calls the “erotic dream” of every totalitarian government.
Yet underneath it all, amid so much anxiety, a pent-up rage seems to be gathering strength, to eventually explode in unforeseeable ways. As much as the system may be changing at breakneck speed, there’s no guarantee even the 0.1 percent will be safe.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-who-profits-pandemic

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16814p75-coronavirus-was-a-group-of-senior-freemasons-planning-this-back-in-2005

ETA: I worked at Sky for a number of years. I remember walking into their headquarters at Osterley and being struck by how dismal it was. There was a really weird atmosphere. Not exactly hostile but very 'dog eats dog'. Every time I went away, I would find that my desk had been moved further away from where 'the action' was. In the end I think I was sitting outside the finance department. I remember once an incredibly unpleasant member of staff mistook me for one of the finance department secretaries and dumped a whole load of stuff on my desk, breezily telling me to hand it on to whoever. I looked at her blankly and told her I didn't work for him. She then tried to pull a sort of corporate 'one-upmanship' on me by asking my name. I'll never forget that place. It was truly awful. As I swiped my way into the building I used to think it was like going into a prisoner of war camp. There was zero joy there. In the end one of the members of department picked an argument with me and I told him to stuff the job up his a***h***! It was with huge satisfaction that I won a case against them for unfair dismissal with the help of the NUJ.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 12 Apr 2020, 1:04 pm

I remember one of their in-house lawyers, trying to get me to disappear without a fuss and with my tail between my legs, asked me in an incredibly patronizing voice: 'What is it you WANT?' She knew perfectly well what they owed me but just wanted to disarm me. I recall her saying to me: "We lawyers get paid by the word."

Lol!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 12 Apr 2020, 6:28 pm

Here's the charity record - or whatever the correct term is these days.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 13 Apr 2020, 4:24 pm

This is all so insidious. Notice how Gates calls himself a 'health expert' . He's not a health expert. We have large part of the world on lock-down, huge suffering for many people. And Gates looks like he's won the lottery.  

This is a man who appears to have not a care in the world about the Coronavirus, imo. At the beginning he has the broadest smile and at several other points. Notice how early on  he says something along the lines of that to get back to the world we had before (the virus) we need the vaccine for all 7 billion people. In other words for the entire population of the world. As he says this he is grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Notice how from the very beginning Gates incredible claim that the answer to the problem as a vaccine for the entire world. This is a huge claim to make. A monumental claim to make. Yet he is completely unchallenged. The interviewer could not be more obsequious if he tried. No wonder Gates is loving being able to entirely direct the flow. He is given free rein without so much as a single awkward question.

How does Gates 'know' the answer is all in a vaccine? There is still no vaccine for the common cold and flu vaccines are notoriously unreliable due to the nature of a virus to mutate. The disease could end up losing its virulence before a vaccine comes onto the market or, alternatively, there may be real problems coming up with an effective vaccine and/or a safe vaccine.

Absolutely pathetic journalism.  

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16814p150-coronavirus-was-a-group-of-senior-freemasons-planning-this-back-in-2005

Last edited by poster on Mon 13 Apr 2020, 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 13 Apr 2020, 5:05 pm

A very well written and researched article and the comments are interesting, particularly the one below. From interviews I have seen of Bill Gates I would agree with the comment below.

Do we really want this man in charge of a mass immunization of the entire population of the world? He must be rubbing his hands with glee with this latest virus locking down the world. Manna from heaven for a man with a global agenda.

Follow the money folks.

The Bill Gates model is one of personal immaturity. As a United States citizen, Gates has the mentality of a selfish child.
Gates is of course a lead in the pack, but as most now realize if they are at all watching, by and large this is where big tech is at.
Bill Gates created a parallel universe which is very unlike a Carnegie or a Rockefeller. He created and tyrannizes that universe, all with a smile on that face.
Possibly a sizable portion of people in this country really despise him, actually.

ETA: Just look at his global interests and how far and wide his tentacles reach. A lot of very rich people are going to get even richer with this new virus. And a lot of not rich and poor people are going to get even poorer.

This has to be part of the 'wider agenda' which Gerry McCann spoke of as he gazed in utter adoration at his 'wider agenda' flow chart.

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/bill-gates-foundation-philanthropy/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 13 Apr 2020, 5:32 pm

I don't think this is about saving lives, I think it's about making money and control.

"It'll be a few billion dollars we'll waste on manufacturing for the constructs that don't get picked because something else is better," Gates said in the clip. "But a few billion in this, the situation we're in, where there's trillions of dollars ... being lost economically, it is worth it."

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/bill-gates-7-potential-coronavirus-vaccines/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 5 Empty Hallelujah!

Post  poster Tue 14 Apr 2020, 12:11 am

Could anyone look more THRILLED about the current 'terrible pandemic' that is shutting down the world than Bill Gates?

Look at his positively evangelical smile at the 0.45 point. He looks like he wants to break out into an ecstatic song with garlands around his neck. Almost like a latter-day missionary preaching fire and brimstone in front of bemused natives who were quite happy before a bunch of religious fantasist psychos came along.

But seriously .....how much happier could a multi-billionaire look???

There are other ecstatic smiles throughout the interview (and possibly smirks/duper's delight) which are somewhat at odds with the reality for many people in the world who are not billionaires and are actually 'self-isolating' in crowded spaces with stressed family members and problems that don't involve having to get rid of your money without paying tax.

Could this 'philanthropist' look more smug if he tried?  I'd like to take him away from his billionaire tax exile island/ranch or wherever he is living in 5 star luxury and put him into a crowded flat in a city centre? Would this 'philanthropist' still have that revolting smug grin on his face?

(And look at the stock markets going up.....nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Hallelujah! Hellelujah!

(And why am I reminded of Gerry McCann gazing with utter adoration at his 'wider agenda' flip-chart not that long after grinning happily in the days after his daughter was allegedly abducted by paedophiles (according to members of his circle).

https://youtu.be/ie6lRKAdvuY
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 5 Empty The wider agenda?

Post  poster Tue 14 Apr 2020, 7:44 pm

I wonder if the alleged abduction of Madeleine McCann was, as some have speculated, an attempt to introduce some kind of micro-chipping of children (among other possible agendas?)  It's certainly not a particularly crazy idea. We know that both Kate and Gerry became 'ambassadors' for missing children/people which was ironic given that they had 'lost' their daughter in the most suspicious of circumstances.

Kate spoke about setting up a type of 'amber alert' system in the UK for when children went missing, for instance.

Bill Gates' ecstatic grin in the interview up-thread reminds me of the huge grin displayed by Gerry McCann in days not long after Madeleine had allegedly been abducted. It also reminds me of Gerry not being able to conceal his huge amusement at the press conference when the age-progressed e-fit of Madeleine was produced. I think there was a question about how Madeleine's hair looked. I can only presume that a journalist or someone else at the  press conference gave a wink or some other indicator of being 'in the know' and this caused Gerry to burst out laughing. Kate also appears to have suppressed a smirk.

Psychopaths like pulling the wool over other people's eyes, apparently, getting great pleasure from their webs of deception, hence the giveaway  'duper's delight' at the most inappropriate times. IMO we see this with Gates.

All in my opinion only, as always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9whkb8AtCg
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 16 Apr 2020, 3:38 pm

I notice that other countries are already talking about the phasing-in of an exit strategy whereas the news I heard on the radio today appeared to suggest that the UK would continue lock-down until a vaccine became available. We have repeatedly heard that a vaccine could take a long time and in any event it is not necessarily the answer to the problem. Viruses mutate as we know. There are no vaccines for the common cold and flu vaccines are notoriously unreliable, hence the flu pandemics which regularly occur during winter months.

I think it's really important to keep a robust discussion going around all this which challenges the Bill Gates influence.

This youtube video is suggesting that there is evidence that the cure is now worse than the disease and there are likely to be increasing deaths due to the lock-down including deaths due to inappropriate treatment.

UK Column News - 15th April 2020: The Imperial College Bill Gates Connection

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-15th-april-2020-imperial-college-bill-gates-connection

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 16 Apr 2020, 5:12 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 17 Apr 2020, 5:25 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sat 18 Apr 2020, 10:44 pm

Joyce1938,yes its me again back to you all.Have had hard time for a while husband ill and i have had lot on my mind ,Have we got any further knowledge in the maddie news. Will try to come on here a bit more now .if thats suitable for you all left in .?
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 18 Apr 2020, 11:13 pm

Hello there, it's always good to hear from members. There's been a few silly stories in the tabloid trash section. If you look at "view posts since last visit" on the home page, you'll see what's been posted in your absence.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 20 Apr 2020, 8:17 pm

I'm still here,fit and well.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next