MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 14 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Thu 06 Aug 2020, 12:35 am

I have to laugh about face masks on the IoW ferry! I was on a ferry recently - a very short crossing in which car drivers stay in their cars as it's not long enough to get out and pedestrians stand in the fresh air. It was compulsory to wear a face covering if you were a foot passenger. This resulted in the rather absurd situation of a queue of people awaiting the ferry, with pedestrians, cyclists and motor-cyclists all standing  near each other without face coverings.

Once on the ferry, with ample space to stand far apart from each other, face coverings were put on as passengers stood on the open-air decks. We were all surrounded by hundreds of thousands of cublic meters of fresh air from the open sea as we inhaled and exhaled into our face-coverings.

Once off the ferry, everyone took off their masks again as soon as possible irrespective of how close anyone else was to them. People were then free to go on their merry way and perhaps in time join a queue at McDonalds/KFC  and sit down to eat junk food  inside without a mask. Or sit at Wetherspoons to sit inside all day without a mask.

A friend recently sent me a photo of a woman swimming off a beach on the IoW wearing a face mask.  lol!  

https://freedomplatform.tv/rose-icke-v-the-answer/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 14 Empty FoI request - no police deaths in relation to coronavirus

Post  poster Thu 06 Aug 2020, 3:23 pm

In response to a freedom of information request, the Met Police have stated that there have been no deaths of frontline officers in relation to coronavirus. I can't copy and paste the letter for some reason but it's readily available on the internet.

This would explain why the police are so chilled about social distancing/masks etc. I wonder how/why the police appear to have immunity to this deadly virus? After all, they were policing those protests in Hyde Park and elsewhere when people were flouting the rules of lock-down and supposedly spreading the virus throughout the community? Anyone would think they had already had the vaccine!

ETA: Here we are. This really is quite an astonishing statistic. All those coughing, spluttering, virus-laden non-compliers with lockdown and yet NOT ONE DEATH of a frontline officer throughout England, Scotland and Wales all year.

What about officers who died of other things during this time? Were they tested for coronavirus? Or what?

https://www.met.police.uk/SysSiteAssets/foi-media/metropolitan-police/disclosure_2020/may_2020/information-rights-unit---police-officer-deaths-due-to-the-coronavirus
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 14 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Freedom Thu 06 Aug 2020, 4:51 pm

Poster, I'm copying the post you made in error on the German paedo topic.

I shopped in a few of the locally-run shops today - Polish - the most delicious bread; Iraqi - fabulously cheap and unwrapped fruit, vegetables, nuts etc, local Post Office - run by a couple from Madagascar, dry cleaners - Indian.  I haven't been into them for a few months for various reasons. Without exception the staff were unsmiling, dour, stressed and tense. I know them all to say hello and have a chat with. Normally (pre-Brave New World) they are friendly, jolly, helpful, hopeful. What a change in a few months. The Polish shop had much less stock than usual and the owner looked seriously depressed. Next time I'll have a chat with them all to gauge their thoughts on it all. These are the people who are actually at the heart of a community.  I suppose Brexit then the Scamdemic is the kiss of death to these people.

I'm so glad there are big protests in Germany. It's about time the sheeple here took some control back over the mad pseudo-scientists and their puppet-master Doris. It's like being stuck in Brave New World/the Wizard of Oz/Animal Farm and a bunch of other scary scenarios.

The lunatics have taken over the planet. Take a look at what is happening in Melbourne, Australia. Truly scary. Police knocking on people's doors, car windows being smashed to interrogate drivers as to where they are going. Mad-looking TV presenters who look like they wish that people not wearing masks could be shot at sight - or deported to Australia, oh, hang on.  If it can happen there, it can happen here.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

ETA: one shining light over here is that the police appear to be utterly oblivious to social distancing, wearing masks etc. In the park the other day a few were queuing up for coffee - hugger-mugger with the queue, no masks - two passed by me within inches not a social distancing care in the world. I found it refreshing.

Oops - wrong thread!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 10 Aug 2020, 12:11 am

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO saying, “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” A month later, Gates said in a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a  “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.  Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.

Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of steering WHO’s agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases: clean water, hygiene, nutrition, and economic development. The Gates Foundation only spends about $650 million of its $5 billion dollar budget on these areas.  They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal philosophy that good health only comes in a syringe.

-----------

You've got to hand it to Billy - he's obsessed with dominating markets. And what an incredible market to aim to dominate - the entire population with a vaccine for a a virus that is related to the common cold virus.

Billy-boy has bought the scientists, bought the politicians, bought the media, bought the universities (or tried to). But that doesn't stop him from talking utter BS.

And the media are still doing his bidding - reporting on how young people are daring to enjoy themselves -

But we simply CAN'T have that, can we? (Is that why we had two world wars - to get rid of a young population?)

Time to stop the megalomaniacs, imo. (Gates, Fauci, et al...).

https://www.globalresearch.ca/gates-globalist-vaccine-agenda-win-win-pharma-mandatory-vaccination/5709493
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 16 Aug 2020, 7:32 pm

Whoever was responsible for paying the dreadful hack Brian Deer to bring down a respected gastro-enterologist, Andrew Wakefield, should be named and shamed. In my opinion the deliberate 'discrediting' of Andrew Wakefield was a calculated move to open up more markets for vaccines and drugs and to discourage any debate around the relative safety and the costs versus benefits ratio. This is a perfectly reasonable debate and discussion and creating a 'sacred cow' around vaccines has been a deliberate marketing/business strategy to sell products and overcome any resistance.

It is a fact that there has been an explosion of autoimmune diseases in the past few decades with soaring rates of autism yet there are still no controlled trials to find out why this has happened. It is also, of course, a fact that there has also been an explosion in chronic diseases such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes. Successive governments have allowed the food and pharmaceutical industries (to name but two) an extraordinarily free rein to promote products that, in my opinion, could lead to disease and ill-health.

The explosion of 'learning difficulties' in children has opened up huge markets for new drugs and treatments and the costs - not least emotional - of bringing up children on the autism spectrum are huge. The impacts on families are massive yet not one doctor is allowed to question the massively increased vaccine programme as a possible contributor to the growing problem of chronic diseases and auto-immune disease.

I've got some friends whose autistic children are now young adults and getting them settled into any kind of satisfactory independence is hugely challenging if not downright impossible. One of my nephews I saw with my own eyes regress into autism following the MMR, despite my pleas to the family to exercise caution and maybe consider delaying the vaccines, separating the vaccines or simply not having them. The family had a history of severe allergies, including egg allergies. This was not taken into account at all as though administering vaccines was as harmless as handing out smarties to eat. This is simply not the case which is why there are compensation schemes for children damages by vaccines.

Children recover from measles but recovery from autism is very difficult without huge investment of time, resources, money. Some children are so badly harmed by vaccines that recovery is impossible and death can and does occur following vaccination.

Dr Andrew Wakefield recommended allowing parents to have the option of separate vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella until more research had been done on the MMR but these single vaccines were deliberately withdrawn following his suggestion and not made available on the NHS. Why? It was a perfectly reasonable suggestion and this is real science. An observation is made, a  hypothesis raised and research done to see whether there is any truth in it. The pseudo science comes from those whose minds are closed.

The only reasonable conclusion, given the fact that the Murdoch press and the state deliberately and systematically destroyed Dr Wakefield's career in this country, is that Wakefield AND his team at the Royal Free were on to something and had to be silenced. This served to pave the way for a dramatic increase in vaccines and also combining vaccines in one syringe with no public debate about the pros and cons of vaccines.

IMO this is a dangerous situation and the coronavirus scamdemic needs to be seen within this broader lens of dramatic pushes for vaccines without debate about safety and probably without adequate safety trials.

It is my considered view that the tragic case of Sally Clark, the solicitor who was convicted of killing two of her children after they died of sids, was almost definitely a miscarriage of justice designed to cover up vaccine damage. Both babies had been born prematurely and when the GP delayed vaccines for a third child, the child survived. Several professors gained notoriety for their diagnoses of 'Munchausen's by proxy' in mothers whose babies died of sids. I think this was a syndrome that came  in mighty handy for covering up medical errors and drug and vaccine damage. The fact that there were far fewer cases of sids when the recommendation changed from placing babies on their fronts in cots to on their backs shows how little is understood about sudden infant death and how opinion and advice can change dramatically.

I seem to remember at the time that the MMR was introduced several 'experts' - I think one was David Salisbury - pronounced that it would be quite safe for babies to be given hundreds of vaccines at once with no ill effects at all. I remember at the time thinking this was a stupid thing to say and I still think it is.

Watching the utterly distasteful antics of Brian Deer in his smear campaign was truly unpleasant but of course the wider agenda is that members of the medical profession were sent a very firm warning shot: if you question the safety and or efficacy of vaccines your career will be over. I presume this was partly to pave the way for Bill Gate's universal 'coronavirus vaccine' that we all need to have, apparently,  before the world can 'go back to normal'.

I hope we end up with a few whistle-blowers from the factories producing the vaccines and experimenting on animals to find out exactly what is going into the product and how the safety trials are conducted.

But seriously, just watch Bill Gates in interviews. Despite spending a fortune on 'reinventing' his image he comes over appallingly. Not quite as bad as prince Andrew it has to be said who of course would also have had unlimited funds to spruce up his imagine and get his story-lines straight.

Rather like the gruesome twosome, you can spend a fortune on PR consultants, lawyers and marketing advisors but a personality transplant is still not an option.

All in my own opinion as always.

https://canaryparty.org/commentary/open-letter-to-the-sponsors-of-brian-deers-lectures-at-the-university-of-wisconsin-la-crosse-october-2012/

eta: Parents of children who were damaged by vaccines were not 'anti-vax' - they were pro vaccines until they found that their children regressed into autism or had other adverse reactions following vaccination. Slapping labels on people in order to discredit them and their arguments is a time-honoured tactic but really pathetically transparent. Boris has been quoted as saying that people who question vaccines are 'nuts'. I've no idea if he actually said this but he really should know better if it's true. It shows utter contempt for parents concerns around their children's safety. But we have seen this from our government over the scamdemic - contempt for the general public and a total lack of empathy.

It would be very interesting indeed to see the vaccine schedules for his latest child, along with the vaccine schedules for the royal babies and indeed what Gates allowed for his own children.
poster
poster

Tangled Web likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Sun 16 Aug 2020, 9:53 pm

poster wrote:Whoever was responsible for paying the dreadful hack Brian Deer to bring down a respected gastro-enterologist, Andrew Wakefield, should be named and shamed. In my opinion the deliberate 'discrediting' of Andrew Wakefield was a calculated move to open up more markets for vaccines and drugs and to discourage any debate around the relative safety and the costs versus benefits ratio. This is a perfectly reasonable debate and discussion and creating a 'sacred cow' around vaccines has been a deliberate marketing/business strategy to sell products and overcome any resistance.

It is a fact that there has been an explosion of autoimmune diseases in the past few decades with soaring rates of autism yet there are still no controlled trials to find out why this has happened. It is also, of course, a fact that there has also been an explosion in chronic diseases such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes. Successive governments have allowed the food and pharmaceutical industries (to name but two) an extraordinarily free rein to promote products that, in my opinion, could lead to disease and ill-health.

The explosion of 'learning difficulties' in children has opened up huge markets for new drugs and treatments and the costs - not least emotional - of bringing up children on the autism spectrum are huge. The impacts on families are massive yet not one doctor is allowed to question the massively increased vaccine programme as a possible contributor to the growing problem of chronic diseases and auto-immune disease.

I've got some friends whose autistic children are now young adults and getting them settled into any kind of satisfactory independence is hugely challenging if not downright impossible. One of my nephews I saw with my own eyes regress into autism following the MMR, despite my pleas to the family to exercise caution and maybe consider delaying the vaccines, separating the vaccines or simply not having them. The family had a history of severe allergies, including egg allergies. This was not taken into account at all as though administering vaccines was as harmless as handing out smarties to eat. This is simply not the case which is why there are compensation schemes for children damages by vaccines.

Children recover from measles but recovery from autism is very difficult without huge investment of time, resources, money. Some children are so badly harmed by vaccines that recovery is impossible and death can and does occur following vaccination.

Dr Andrew Wakefield recommended allowing parents to have the option of separate vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella until more research had been done on the MMR but these single vaccines were deliberately withdrawn following his suggestion and not made available on the NHS. Why? It was a perfectly reasonable suggestion and this is real science. An observation is made, a  hypothesis raised and research done to see whether there is any truth in it. The pseudo science comes from those whose minds are closed.

The only reasonable conclusion, given the fact that the Murdoch press and the state deliberately and systematically destroyed Dr Wakefield's career in this country, is that Wakefield AND his team at the Royal Free were on to something and had to be silenced. This served to pave the way for a dramatic increase in vaccines and also combining vaccines in one syringe with no public debate about the pros and cons of vaccines.

IMO this is a dangerous situation and the coronavirus scamdemic needs to be seen within this broader lens of dramatic pushes for vaccines without debate about safety and probably without adequate safety trials.

It is my considered view that the tragic case of Sally Clark, the solicitor who was convicted of killing two of her children after they died of sids, was almost definitely a miscarriage of justice designed to cover up vaccine damage. Both babies had been born prematurely and when the GP delayed vaccines for a third child, the child survived. Several professors gained notoriety for their diagnoses of 'Munchausen's by proxy' in mothers whose babies died of sids. I think this was a syndrome that came  in mighty handy for covering up medical errors and drug and vaccine damage. The fact that there were far fewer cases of sids when the recommendation changed from placing babies on their fronts in cots to on their backs shows how little is understood about sudden infant death and how opinion and advice can change dramatically.

I seem to remember at the time that the MMR was introduced several 'experts' - I think one was David Salisbury - pronounced that it would be quite safe for babies to be given hundreds of vaccines at once with no ill effects at all. I remember at the time thinking this was a stupid thing to say and I still think it is.

Watching the utterly distasteful antics of Brian Deer in his smear campaign was truly unpleasant but of course the wider agenda is that members of the medical profession were sent a very firm warning shot: if you question the safety and or efficacy of vaccines your career will be over. I presume this was partly to pave the way for Bill Gate's universal 'coronavirus vaccine' that we all need to have, apparently,  before the world can 'go back to normal'.

I hope we end up with a few whistle-blowers from the factories producing the vaccines and experimenting on animals to find out exactly what is going into the product and how the safety trials are conducted.

But seriously, just watch Bill Gates in interviews. Despite spending a fortune on 'reinventing' his image he comes over appallingly. Not quite as bad as prince Andrew it has to be said who of course would also have had unlimited funds to spruce up his imagine and get his story-lines straight.

Rather like the gruesome twosome, you can spend a fortune on PR consultants, lawyers and marketing advisors but a personality transplant is still not an option.

All in my own opinion as always.

https://canaryparty.org/commentary/open-letter-to-the-sponsors-of-brian-deers-lectures-at-the-university-of-wisconsin-la-crosse-october-2012/

eta: Parents of children who were damaged by vaccines were not 'anti-vax' - they were pro vaccines until they found that their children regressed into autism or had other adverse reactions following vaccination. Slapping labels on people in order to discredit them and their arguments is a time-honoured tactic but really pathetically transparent. Boris has been quoted as saying that people who question vaccines are 'nuts'. I've no idea if he actually said this but he really should know better if it's true. It shows utter contempt for parents concerns around their children's safety. But we have seen this from our government over the scamdemic - contempt for the general public and  a total lack of empathy.

It would be very interesting indeed to see the vaccine schedules for his latest child, along with the vaccine schedules for the royal babies and indeed what Gates allowed for his own children.

Snipped

poster
poster

View user profile Send private message
Who would know what was being injected into the family of Gates? It could be just saline.
As an aside but maybe worth mentioning.My husband has just had elective surgery that was postponed due to Covid19. He received a letter inviting him to a pre op Covid test.With the letter was a printed leaflet saying not to be nervous as the staff would be dressed in full protective clothing.We had an appointment at the hospital for a specific time and had to enter the parking space at exactly that time. A member of staff would come and take my husband inside for his test.He had to wear a mask.
At the due time I moved the car into the space.It had been empty for the previous 10 minutes but I was following instructions.
A nursing sister, according to the colour of her dress came out. No mask, no visor, no gloves but she was wearing a plastic apron.
She took my masked husband inside and 10 minutes later she brought him back out.Still no mask.
I was shocked. I asked my husband what had happened and who was wearing the PPE. He had a throat and nose swab and then went for a blood test. Only then was the staff member wearing a visor as she entered,but she took it off and placed it on the desk before extracting blood.
We are now 4 days post surgery.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 19 Aug 2020, 10:15 am

Who would know what was being injected into the family of Gates? It could be just saline.

As an aside but maybe worth mentioning.My husband has just had elective surgery that was postponed due to Covid19. He received a letter inviting him to a pre op Covid test.With the letter was a printed leaflet saying not to be nervous as the staff would be dressed in full protective clothing.We had an appointment at the hospital for a specific time and had to enter the parking space at exactly that time. A member of staff would come and take my husband inside for his test.He had to wear a mask.
At the due time I moved the car into the space.It had been empty for the previous 10 minutes but I was following instructions.
A nursing sister, according to the colour of her dress came out. No mask, no visor, no gloves but she was wearing a plastic apron.
She took my masked husband inside and 10 minutes later she brought him back out.Still no mask.
I was shocked. I asked my husband what had happened and who was wearing the PPE. He had a throat and nose swab and then went for a blood test. Only then was the staff member wearing a visor as she entered,but she took it off and placed it on the desk before extracting blood.
We are now 4 days post surgery.

Agreed about the saline for Gate's family. IMO a person with a normal psychology cannot begin to really understand the mind of someone like Gates. That's why he and his ilk get away with it - digging deeply into their real motives produces a kind of 'cognitive dissonance' which is very difficult to process.

The top docs/health honchos can't risk the ruling elite (although I would hardly call them 'elite') having  any adverse reactions to treatments carried out on healthy babies or indeed healthy youngsters and adults. A very low if not non-existent bar has to be set for adverse reactions for treatments on healthy people as the risk/benefit ratio would not make sense. There are so many unknowns that it is practically impossible to gauge whether it is worth taking the risk of having a vaccine or other medical interference to prevent something that might never have happened. I would say this would apply particularly to the coronavirus vaccine which is being wickedly misrepresented as some kind of medical miracle.

What you describe, tangled, appears to sum up the whole state response to this alleged 'pandemic'. Do as we say and not as we do. A plastic apron presumably keeps the nursing sister's outfit clean, but little else. I can only assume that the medical staff who treated your husband either felt that the risk of him contracting covid was negligible and/or felt the risk of their catching covid from him was negligible. You could argue that they didn't care whether he caught covid or not, but I refuse to believe they didn't care about their own health. Therefore, I surmise they have either had it, are immune to it and/or just think it's now mostly irrelevant as it's gone and/or mutated. Perhaps they were openly displaying their contempt for the 'rules' and consider 'full protective clothing' unnecessary?

As far as I can see there are very feel hospitalizations now which cite covid as the underlying cause and practically no deaths. This has become entirely political, imo, and has been from day one. It was handled extraordinarily badly at the outset and now the measures are simply designed to undermine, upset, distress and confuse citizens, in my opinion. It's a power and control grab.

Did anyone see yesterday evening's Newsnight? It was a breath of fresh air as the latest education results fiasco was discussed. Several guests (can't remember names and positions) were hugely critical of the entire cabinet and put the blame squarely on Boris as having selected incompetents. One guest in particular refused to let Boris off the hook and said that the education minister was the fall-guy and would remain in place as long as Boris needed scapegoats (he will always need scapegoats).

I think she hit the nail on the head.

I hope your husband makes a good recovery,  tangled. The government have really shot themselves in the foot over all this - scaring people witless and then sloppily following any 'rules' themselves. The human body and mind is an amazing organism - far more intelligent than any politician. Positive thinking and a good diet, reasonable exercise and supportive friends/family will do wonders for the immune system and ensure faster healing from any essential medical intervention and surgery.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 14 Empty Bill Gates hogs the limelight

Post  poster Thu 20 Aug 2020, 5:18 pm

My 'bete noir' Bill Gates appeared to hog the limelight at a dinner party, according to this account. It would be interesting to hear what the other attendees thought about Gate's monologue but in my experience a dinner party where one person entirely dominates the conversation and shows no interest in anyone else is usually a dispiriting affair. The longer the person drones on, the more difficult it is to get any conversation flow going and the more you realize that the person with verbal diarrhoea is not interested in any kind of exchange of ideas, does not care what anyone else thinks, and just wants to dominate the proceedings.  

Gates clearly adores the sound of his own voice and is an 'expert' on all sorts of things but clearly had no interest whatsoever in what anyone else had to say.  Were all the other dinner party guests really so fascinated by Gate's opinions? Were they in awe of his wealth? Or did some of them perhaps find him an overbearing bore?

Well, I guess Gates' area of speciality is monopolies so he was just doing what he does best and monopolizing the conversation.

The estimation of Gates below is interesting. What worries me is Gates is no longer content with 'saving the third world' but now seems to have set his sights on saving the entire population of the world with his latest vaccine against an alleged pandemic.

Gates is the world’s richest man who founded a giant multi-national corporation and heads a powerful nonprofit organization that is trying to save the third world.

https://michaelshermer.com/articles/my-dinner-with-bill-gates-that-is/

The Jeremy Paxman interview with Gates was done quite a few years ago.  Gates claims he wants to save children's lives, but as he says this he smiles in a manner that makes him look insincere. When Paxman asks whether he agrees that the gap between the rich and poor has got worse Gates disagrees without giving any solid evidence. I wonder what Gates would claim now? Would he still deny that the gap before the rich and poor has not got worse in the wake of the catastrophe to world economies brought on by the alleged virus pandemic?

Watch as Gates grins broadly while claiming that 'less children' are dying (0.44). He's so glib - he can't even be bothered to get basic grammar right let alone actually produce any evidence for his claims.

'If you go back far enough everybody was poor', says Gates. Paxman grins broadly, presumably because Gates is talking utter rubbish. Gates goes on to talk about child mortality. It is beyond dispute that the major reasons for the massive decline in infant mortality were due to improved sanitation, improved obstetrics and better nutrition.

Gates rubbishes Paxman's claims about the Microsoft tax avoidance scheme, predictably. He really comes across as an odious, insincere, spoilt brat. Without his money no-one would bother to listen to a word he says. For someone who professes to want to save lives he displays a breathtaking lack of compassion, insight, sincerity and any other personal characteristic or quality associated with altruism. And remember, this is a man who has unlimited funds for the very best lawyers, PR spokespeople, marketing people, image consultants. And this is the best he can come up with? Astonishing. He can't even be bothered to fake it, imo. Perhaps he should have taken some acting classes, but he's so narcissistic he probably thinks he's perfect as it is.

Talking of acting skills, at least the gruesome twosome put some effort into acting. The same could be said of Andrew. Okay, they aren't going to win Oscars and their cod performances are cringeworthy but at least they bothered to try.

IMO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baUmdtrZp90
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 20 Aug 2020, 11:02 pm

Unbelievable that 1984 has finally arrived along with Brave New World. The Madeleine McCann case made my head spin but this scamdemic plandemic is a hundred times worse. I suppose it was naive not to have forecast that the McCann case was merely an appetizer or maybe even an 'amuse bouche'. My brain hurts.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4u7rt61YeGox/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 14 Empty Leicester vaccine experiment

Post  poster Fri 21 Aug 2020, 12:37 pm

I often think history is a good guide to what might be going on in the present. This would seem to be particularly apposite in the current 'race to find a vaccine for coronavirus' so we can 'return to normal', according to Bill Gates.

Maybe just a complete coincidence but according to this source Leicester carried out an interesting experiment with regard to vaccines.

[If you look at Leicester, who stopped vaccinating and used sanitation measures to greater success for over 30 years, and showed up smallpox vaccination completely, and the unvaccinated groups that Dan Olmsted found with little or no autism, you will be able to glean the main reason for compulsory vaccination--they don't want large obvious groups or numbers of healthier unvaccinated kids standing out so everyone can see the folly of vaccinating.  It is fortunate that the UK rejected compulsory smallpox vaccination so has managed to escape that fate so far, although you still see Allopaths calling for that.
   Herd Immunity is the trotted out reason they use to cover this real reason.]

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/high_vaccination_levels.html

https://www.vox.com/2015/2/4/7972335/dan-olmsted-anti-vaxxers
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 24 Aug 2020, 12:27 am

The person who commissioned Deer was Paul Nuki, Sunday Times' sometime Head of Newsroom investigations and "Focus" editor. Paul Nuki is son of Professor George Nuki. Professor George Nuki in 1987 sat on the Committee on Safety of Medicines when the CSM was considering Glaxo company Smith Kline & French Laboratories' Pluserix MMR vaccine for safety approval. ......sitting on the CSM with Professor George Nuki was Professor Sir Roy Meadow and Professor Sir David Hull............it was Professor Sir David Hull in 1998 who, as chairman of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, started the attacks on Wakefield's work

Ah - interesting. So here we have the links.

We have the esteemed 'professor' Meadow who loved slapping 'munchausen by proxy' labels on mothers whose babies had mysterious died or had been left damaged following vaccines/medical treatment - paid by the tax-payer in the form of legal aid  in medical negligence cases - sitting on the safety of medicines committee with an individual who started the attacks on Dr Andrew Wakefield.  The son of this individual worked at the Sunday Times and was, according to this link, the person who commissioned Brian Deer.

Sounds about right. All the noses in the pig-trough, but that is unfair to pigs,

IMO.

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/zuckerman_h.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 25 Aug 2020, 8:59 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 25 Aug 2020, 9:37 pm

Explains how the public were sold the coronavirus scamdemic. Also explains how labels are used to deceive and manipulate.

https://thedoctorwithin.com/blog/2009/10/21/doors-of-perception/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 27 Aug 2020, 10:18 pm

We should approach this claim from a supposed NHS worker with some scepticism but it does match other reports I've heard. Beware, the language is a bit choice.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fzLYK2bpaQ6w/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 30 Aug 2020, 8:43 pm

Freedom wrote:We should approach this claim from a supposed NHS worker with some scepticism but it does match other reports I've heard. Beware, the language is a bit choice.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fzLYK2bpaQ6w/

The fear-mongering in March and April was pretty shocking. I know people who live near a major Surrey hospital and they had never heard so few ambulances coming and going. They used to walk past  the entrance and see the ambulance drivers hanging around chatting.

A few people who worked in healthcare spoke up at this rally in Trafalgar Square last Saturday along with Icke. You've got to hand it to him, he's a bloody good public speaker. You may not agree with him but he makes Doris and his nit-wits look like the muppet show.

'Current events are not just random, they have not just happened.'

Indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDJ4jZtXcYw

ETA: Boris and his hench-men come across as insincere and there is zero passion in their delivery. I never once got the feeling that they gave a damn about any of the electorate and the FACT that Matt Hancock blatantly lied about ring-fencing the care homes shows just how audacious and blatantly uncaring they really are.

IMO!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 30 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm

Extensive coverage of the protests in the Mail.

A picture tells a thousand words, so they say. Look at the photo of Boris sitting cross-legged in a school hall. The young pupils around him look composed and intelligent. Boris manages to look like a cross between Dennis the Menace and Billy Bunter, his face scrunched up in the most petulant manner, as though the head-master has just told him he has to do a thousand lines. 'We will have a world-class track and trace system after the virus has gone' - or something like that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8676875/Thousands-anti-maskers-believe-pandemic-HOAX-march-against-lockdown-London.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 31 Aug 2020, 6:48 am

I wish the media wouldn't use the expression "conspiracy theorists" to describe the protesters but we can't have everything. It's the first time I've seen police officers bothering to wear face masks.

While I don't go with those who think the virus doesn't exist, I certainly agree with those who say that the restrictions are bat sh*t crazy. We aren't dealing with the bubonic plague!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 01 Sep 2020, 1:35 am

Indeed. I have never seen the police wearing face masks before which must say something about what they considered to be the level of risk.  At the height of the alleged pandemic - say in March or April, police were conspicuously not wearing masks.

If we had been dealing with the bubonic plague, I am quite sure the police along with Boris and his muppets would have been wearing full hazmat suits and real masks (not just cloth nappies suspended between ears). Ferguson wouldn't have been risking a quickie non-social distancing, and Boris wouldn't have been boasting about shaking hands with coronavirus patients a few weeks before the 'killer pandemic' arrived.

Boris must have been pulled into line after his 'shaking hands with corona patients' boast.  

I think the writing has been on the wall for a long time.

http://daisyluther.blogspot.com/2012/04/is-bill-gates-psychopath.html

Is this really the man who should be dictating world public health?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 01 Sep 2020, 3:23 pm

And of course our own prime minister is firmly in bed with Bill Gates as he told us at the height of the alleged pandemic at a time when elderly people were being discharged back into care homes without any testing for the virus that was allegedly causing a pandemic. This was to the government's way of 'shielding' the elderly and the vulnerable, apparently.

This virus is unique among infectious diseases it would seem in that even if you have had it, and have antibodies for it, you are still not 'protected'. That being the case, apparently, how exactly will a vaccine 'protect' when catching the wild form of the disease does not? This will mean, of course, that even people who have had the virus will be recommended for the  vaccine. It also means that we have a situation where those who have antibodies to the virus are still considered to be potential 'spreaders'. This is, of course, nonsensical and allows governments to continue to spread fear and cause chaos.

A few decades ago children were encouraged to catch measles at a young age and, having caught the disease, you were then protected from catching it again.

(https://www.informedparent.co.uk/measles-articles/)

The UK has pledged to donate £330 million each year for the next five years, making it the largest funder of Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance.

The impact of combined global donations can be seen in the new report, Generation Gavi: Partnering to protect health through life-saving vaccines.  

Speaking at the Summit on 4 June, Boris Johnson said: “Britain has been honoured to host this summit today. “You can count on our full contribution as together we rise to fulfil the greatest shared endeavour of our lifetime - the triumph of humanity over disease, now and for the generations that follow. As we make the choice today to unite and forge a path of global co-operation, let us also renew our collective resolve to find the vaccine that can defeat coronavirus.”

“To beat the Covid-19 pandemic, the world needs more than breakthrough science. It needs breakthrough generosity. And that’s what we’re seeing today as leaders across the public and private sectors are stepping up to support Gavi – especially Prime Minister Johnson,” said Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. “When Covid-19 vaccines are ready, this funding and global coordination will ensure that people all over the world will be able to access them.”

https://www.epmmagazine.com/news/public-private/

If catching the virus and developing antibodies to it does not provide 'protection' then why are the NHS asking people who have had the virus to donate plasma?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/03/nhs-appeals-for-urgent-plasma-donations-from-covid-19-coronavirus-survivors
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 14 Empty Crona...

Post  Rosa canina Wed 02 Sep 2020, 8:13 am

Thanks, Poster, for all your writing over this period -

- you articulate well a lot of what I think about this total freakshow.

In this evening's NZ Herald - masks becoming part of school uniform:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12361636

Belarus has had no lockdown whatsoever, yet this is never mentioned. It's life as usual there.

Nightingale Hospitals - remember them? https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/necs-giant-nightingale-hospital-scaled-18733881

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 02 Sep 2020, 12:06 pm

It is, indeed, a freakshow. The mask situation could not be sillier. For instance, you can walk into a restaurant and sit down at a table without wearing a mask, but if you walk in to get a takeaway you have to wear a mask. Uh? However,  I have noticed a tendency for people to wear them dangling from one ear, or pushed down over their chins. If we are all potentially inhaling and exhaling particles of the 'killer virus' as we splutter into our face coverings, then why is there zero instruction on how to dispose safely of the potentially infected face-coverings? Discarded masks are the new litter problem, but surely if they are potentially contaminated with droplets containing the killer virus, the masks and face-coverings should be disposed of as though they were hazardous waste?

If the virus is deadly enough to justify shutting down schools, business, universities and imprisoning people in their homes then surely the disposal of the mandatory face-coverings should be a matter of public health and they should be disposed of appropriately, not just slung into open bins or discarded all over pavements?

The government is slipping through a consultation document on changes to the human medicines regulations to support the roll-out of the new vaccines. Notice how the very first line of the introduction reads: "COVID-19 is the biggest threat this country has faced in peacetime history, which is why the UK government is working to a scientifically led, step-by-step action plan for tackling the pandemic - taking the right measures at the right time."

This is an absolute gem of disinformation of course! First it states as fact that covid is the biggest threat the country has faced in peacetime history. That is not a fact although creating the fear of the threat is indeed a massive threat to the population what with the draconian measures taken. The next part of the sentence is laughable. The 'scientifically led, step-by-step action plan' has been a series of last-minute knee jerk reactions and u-turns designed to confused, create fear and panic with little to no science behind them, imo. 'Taking the right measures and the right time' is frankly an insult to intelligence, as Kate McCann might say when describing how police claimed Madeleine could have left the apartment herself.

I can see zero evidence that the government took any of the right measures at the right time. On the contrary, lock-down happened after the height of the alleged 'pandemic'; schools were closed despite the claim that they pose no threat; there was a u-turn on face coverings. Now, as is always the case with vaccines, a vaccine will be introduced at the time when the virus has burnt out and/or morphed. This is true for every vaccine introduced, imo.  Even assuming that the vaccine works and is safe (and those are huge assumptions) we don't need it any more - the bird has flown. There are very few hospitalizations and even fewer deaths FROM covid now.  

Of course there will be a surge of infectious diseases in the winter months - there always are - but these will be the usual flu. No doubt a few cases of covid will appear but the disease has already morphed/lost its virulence, imo. If these cases occur in people who have had a covid vaccine, the disease will be renamed something else. It helps that the testing systems are so inaccurate, and the symptoms relatively non-specific, as confusion, as Gerry McCann might say, is good if you want to befuddle the masses.

This is the consultation document. The thrust of it appears to be granting temporary authorisation for mass distribution for an unlicensed vaccine (or treatments) for covid-19 or indeed any other disease that might pose a serious risk to public health.  Given that it is my view that the whole Scamdemic has been based on misinformation and, frankly, lies I consider this to be an atrocity.  It serves to stifle any debate on whether a vaccine for covid is even desirable or necessary (taking into account risks versus benefits) and sets a precedent for roll-out of mass vaccinations/treatments within a very short timeframe and without licensing. This will also be outside of EU legislation after December 2020.

I have zero confidence in this.  Presumably, children will be encouraged to have the vaccine despite the FACT that the government claims covid poses no threat to them. We know Bill Gates wants every member of the human population to have the vaccine.

Given my own views are about Bill Gates' agenda, I think I can understand why he has funded so many different  factories to produce the vaccine. Will exactly the same vaccine be given to countries all over the world? I suspect not. It is well known that unsafe vaccines, vaccines banned in other countries and drugs known to cause adverse side-effects are sold to third world countries that may not benefit from as strict regulations as the developed countries. Although with the proposals above it would appear that the UK is very keen to be able to roll out mass vaccinations/treatments  without the bother of the need for licensing.

I would imagine this is a vital point, given how quickly these vaccines are being rolled out: "Regulation 345 of the Human Medicine Regulations transposes into UK law a requirement of EU law that key actors in the medicines supply chain cannot generally be sued in the civil courts for the consequences resulting from the use of an unlicensed product, or a new use of a licensed product, that a national licensing authority is recommending in order to deal with specific health threats."

So there you have it folks, your hard-earned taxes have gone to fund the development of vaccines and drugs for a killer virus that wasn't nearly such a killer as predicted. These drugs and vaccines will make a fortune for pharmaceutical companies and associated industries. But, despite the fact that you have helped fund the product, you will not necessarily be protected in the event of an adverse reaction. Because covid is such a huge threat to public health, the vaccines and drugs need to be rolled out very quickly - to save your life of course - so in the event that there is an adverse outcome, you may not get any compensation. Not from the pharmaceutical company, not from the healthcare professional who carried out the treatment. They will be immune, not necessarily from the virus but from any responsibility for the consequences of you having the vaccine.

"The current legal framework already recognises that if manufacturers or healthcare professionals are asked to supply an unlicensed medicine in response to a public health threat, it is unfair also to ask them to take responsibility for the consequences of the use of that medicine in the way that they normally would."

So who does take responsibility for the consequences, then? The government? Or perhaps it's just the consumer - a case of 'buyer beware'.  Great - so everyone is on the gravy-train apart from the consumer. But of course by exaggerating the dangers of covid-19 to the population, and locking down populations, the public health authorities can convince people that taking a vaccine will enable society to go 'back to normal'. Why should the consumer 'take responsibility' for the possible adverse consequences of a vaccine? The manufacturers aren't making the products for altruistic reasons, they are doing it to make money.

You've got to hand it to Bill Gates, he knows how to market products and he understands patents - and he doesn't even have to take responsibility for the consequences of his vaccines, it would seem! Nice work if you can get it.

But don't worry because: "Any successful steps to fight COVID-19, including the deployment of a safe and effective vaccine or therapeutic product, will of course have a beneficial impact for all parts of UK society."

Of course, because we know that Bill Gates said we could only go back to normal or a 'new normal' when every single person in the world had been vaccinated.

This is all so Orwellian it is positively mind-boggling. The fear of a pandemic is used to disrupt society so that we all acquiesce to a vaccine that will 'save the world' and has to be rolled out with so much urgency - because we are all about to die - that the manufacturers and healthcare providers have immunity from prosecution in the event of adverse reactions.  And we are paying for all this.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regu

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-31st-august-2020

This has been in the pipeline for a long time it would seem. The 9/11 atrocity created the 'war on terror' in 2001. Almost exactly 20 years later there was event 201 'simulation event' and within months we have the deadly killer virus that is threatening the world. It was a great marketing ploy, as Gerry McCann might say.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 02 Sep 2020, 2:05 pm

I'm going to be contacting my local counsellors, MP, GP practice and any other authority figure and asking exactly what protection there is in place for the consumer of this product that Bill Gates is recommending every citizen of the world to have injected into our bodies before we can go back to a 'new normal'?

Boris and his advisors have some serious questions to answer, but no-one is asking the questions. The MSM are behaving like robots. The news could not be more dumbed down. But worse, there is active censorship against views which do not agree with the official line.

Stalin would have approved.

The news that authority to administer the vaccine is going to be given to those who are not necessarily healthcare workers is interesting. I wonder if this is partly because doctors and nurses might be reluctant to recommend the vaccine, given the utter madness of the past six months and the amount of disinformation and media scaremongering?

The sight of school children wearing masks just goes to show, imo, that the brainwashing has worked. It really does feel as though this is an attempt to turn us all into zombies.

Scary times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn7CQKKP-ME&feature=youtu.be

Babies and young children don't have a voice. If the parents are going to be brainwashed by propaganda, then no-one is protecting their best interests. By preventing young people from having an education because of an alleged pandemic, the state is breaching basic civil rights and allowing further 'dumbing down' of our youth.

I can't believe this is all happening.

I went to an outdoor concert a few evenings ago. You were required to put on a mask when you got out of your car and walked to your picnic area. You could take the mask off in your 'bubble' but if you went to the outdoor bar or wanted to walk around you had to put your mask back on. Teenagers were enforcing the rules as adults who really should have known better walked around like zombies with nappies on their faces.

https://www.informedparent.co.uk/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 03 Sep 2020, 11:09 pm

That is a good point about discarded masks being dumped everywhere without the slightest concern that they are a health hazard; you'd think they would be on a level with the dangers of discarded drug addicts' syringes.

What an absolute load of nonsense this all is.

I am still having no problems from anyone with not wearing a mask. I carry one of the NHS exemption cards.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 04 Sep 2020, 6:20 pm

This gives me great confidence, NOT, given that no real debate is allowed about coronavirus and dissenting voices are silenced.

Currently there is a prohibition on promoting an unlicensed medicine to healthcare professionals and the public. The UK government is proposing that this prohibition is disapplied to allow (subject to the other restrictions in the HMRs) advertising of any temporarily authorised products under regulation 174, including a COVID-19 vaccine.

So the government can promote - and presumably push - a 'vaccine' for a disease that was heavily hyped and which now appears to have largely run its course, as infectious diseases do, without any licensing. There are ZERO long-term safety studies of course.

How can the government possibly know that the 'vaccine' will not cause side-effects in the short or long term? Given that the vast majority of people are not even ill with the disease, and a great many will now have antibodies, how can there be any confidence at all that the pros of the vaccine will outweigh the risks?

And this 'vaccine' that is going to save the world from coronavirus and prevent the necessity for masks presumably could quite possibly cause harm and will do nothing to prevent the most common causes of ill health and death in young or old, sadly.

We've been sold a complete turkey. Unbelievable.

IMO!

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regu
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 04 Sep 2020, 6:53 pm

A brilliant expose, imo. One doesn't necessarily have to agree with the healing methods suggested, although they sound far less dangerous than Bill Gates' vaccine. But naturally boosting the immune system has to be a sensible move for the avoidance of all disease. Isn't it strange how all our 'health advisors' have avoided promoting the importance of this? The 'stay at home' message encouraged people to avoid going outside which can lead to a lack of vitamin D: it encouraged people to be less mobile and take less exercise; it prevented people from practising their faith; it isolated people; it scared people. In short, it will have lead to a deterioration in physical and mental health.

One of my young relatives works in the mental health field. The team he works with are reeling from the shock of the death of one of the children who had special needs at the hands of a parent (it would seem) who could no longer cope without the support provided by mental health services. Six months of no face-to-face contact, support and care is a very long time in the life of a child, or indeed adult.

How many cases will there be like the one above? While the government spewed out 'fear porn' with a salivating media, how much suffering has gone on behind the scenes, particularly for those who are the most disadvantaged and the most needy?

Gates’s entire propaganda campaign is purposely confusing to hide its absurdity.

https://exposingvaccinegenocide.org/exposing-bill-gates-criminal-psychopath/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next