MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Freedom Thu 24 Dec 2020, 10:54 am

It's not doing my son's mental health any good though - he has existing problems in that area.

What I find tiresome on Facebook - and no doubt other sites - are the constant messages about comparing the situation now with wartime scenarios - basically, we're moaning about nothing, look at what we went through then.

I can only imagine what it was like to live through wars - my mother survived both of them and I wish I'd asked her more things about life then but, when you're young, it doesn't really interest you.

We're not comparing like with like. The present situation is a complete farce with draconian measures implemented for no valid reason.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  unreorganised Thu 24 Dec 2020, 11:22 am

Freedom wrote:It's not doing my son's mental health any good though - he has existing problems in that area.

What I find tiresome on Facebook - and no doubt other sites - are the constant messages about comparing the situation now with wartime scenarios - basically, we're moaning about nothing, look at what we went through then.

I think you had a tendency to definitively know whether you were being blitzed or not. You didn't have to take an invasive test to be certain.

Rosa canina wrote: Unreorganised - that book's hysterical. Good to see you still about.

Well, that's the defining feature of this pandemic. Almost everybody is still about.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 24 Dec 2020, 11:56 am

I hope that some old faces (okay, not so much of the old) will resurface in the next day or two to let us know that they're still with us. We have lost that great poster Canada12 in recent months though.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 24 Dec 2020, 12:46 pm

https://thetrailoftruth.com/watch-the-film

I've only seen about 10 minutes of this so far - it's very interesting.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 24 Dec 2020, 9:31 pm

Freedom wrote:I hope that some old faces (okay, not so much of the old) will resurface in the next day or two to let us know that they're still with us. We have lost that great poster Canada12 in recent months though.

Passed on or just not posting ?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 25 Dec 2020, 8:04 am

I did think that my message could be taken to suggest Canada12 was dead!

Who can say though - unless we know a person on the Internet in real life too, we have no idea why they stop posting. Canada12's membership has been deleted so that's why I know she won't be back.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 27 Dec 2020, 9:35 am

This was posted in a Facebook nostalgia group and had to be deleted pronto because of the ranting, raving and personal abuse that followed. Rather like the McCann case in its earlier days, it's a subject where you need to be among like-minded people or you get called every name under the sun!

"We are being mugged, most people do not know anyone with the virus, or anyone who knows anyone yet we are are supposed believe more or less every president or prime minister has had it, Boris, Macron, Trump, they all rapidly recovered, people in England were ignoring the lock down and in London holding street parties, suddenly a new virus that makes young people ill, what is the chance of that happening? 99.9% of people recover, the damage to the economy will cause a depression and a famine of biblical proportions they say, from day one I said let it rip, carry on as normal, old people can stay indoors if they wish and people are free to live their life with a mask and rubber gloves if it helps them feel safe, they say there will be a giant reset and small businesses will never reopen and we can get on with sorting out global warming, we are not having any say in this, one more thing experts are always wrong, in the 70s they said we would have so much leisure time what would we not know do with it, retire at 30 maybe, the millennium bug fridges would explode, airplanes fall from the sky, everyone one would go out and celebrate, in the end nothing happened and most people did not even go to the pub, never believe an expert".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 30 Dec 2020, 9:13 am

You'll like this, poster - not a lot! My son and I received this text today from the NHS.

"Protect yourself from rising Covid19. Stay at home. If you must go out, wash your hands often, wear a face mask inside, stay 2 metres apart".

The bit about masks indoors had me screaming "p*ss off!"

I'm very pessimistic about the nonsense abating in the New Year, it's likely to get even worse.

P.S. Just returned from Tesco. There was a Council employed "Covid Official" checking people as they went in. At least he's gained employment, pity about all those who have lost theirs.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty Legal mass gathering for injectables

Post  poster Wed 30 Dec 2020, 2:13 pm

Freedom wrote:You'll like this, poster - not a lot! My son and I received this text today from the NHS.

"Protect yourself from rising Covid19. Stay at home. If you must go out, wash your hands often, wear a face mask inside, stay 2 metres apart".

The bit about masks indoors had me screaming "p*ss off!"

I'm very pessimistic about the nonsense abating in the New Year, it's likely to get even worse.

P.S. Just returned from Tesco. There was a Council employed "Covid Official" checking people as they went in. At least he's gained employment, pity about all those who have lost theirs.

Hmmm.....it just gets more and more sinister and more and more dystopian. Really unbelievable. There was a tiny bit of bustle today outside in a health centre carpark near where I lived with a few people in high-viz jackets holding signs. As I looked more closely I could see they said 'Vaccination Centre'. I found it all quite sinister. The only organized activity allowed at present is mass injectables,  it would seem - even church services are banned!

You couldn't make this stuff up, could you? It is all deeply sinister and seems to be getting worse.

And still the vast majority are wearing masks - even getting their children to put on masks.

ETA: The injection should not be called a vaccination because the virus has not been properly isolated and it is claimed that the injectable will not prevent transmission of disease not will it prevent people from catching disease. So I'm not quite sure what it's for? Especially as we are being told that other measures should continue such as wearing masks, unsocial distancing etc.

I think they are having a larf and the power and money has gone to their heads. Hancock cannot contain his hilarity with his fake acting. Right up there with Kate and Gerry in fact. or should it be down there.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty The new abnormal

Post  poster Wed 30 Dec 2020, 2:55 pm

The 'new normal' is not looking too great is it? The only mass gatherings allowed are in carparks, for an injectable that even Bill Gates cannot call safe, for a virus that has never been scientifically licensed.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Wed 30 Dec 2020, 3:11 pm

Freedom, I don't think the text meant wear a mask inside in your own home.

It is in the sentence - If you must go out...wear a mask inside. I think it means when you go into shops, on public transport etc as the context to the sentence is that you are not in your own home.

It is badly worded I agree.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty Germ theory versus terrain theory

Post  poster Wed 30 Dec 2020, 3:29 pm

I have seen very little discussion on a topic that I think it quite central to debate around diseases and that is the germ theory versus the terrain theory of disease. The germ theory would vaccinate a fish in a dirty bowl of water, the terrain theory would replace the dirty water with clean water. It is abundantly evident that our health authorities, heavily influenced by Bill Gates, are aggressively pushing the germ theory. From the very beginning of the alleged pandemic there was no information given about staying healthy and proven ways of protecting yourself against diseases - such as vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc - were not discussed or promoted. There are also very well known and safe cures for many diseases such as hydroxychloroquine. There are many doctors who have had huge success treating patients with symptoms of covid-19 with hydroxychloroquine and other cheap and safe drugs.

Of course our 'health' advisors are fully aware of the above and are fully aware that unhealthy people are far more susceptible to disease. The 'stay at home' message without giving a caveat about the importance of sunshine (or supplementation with vitamin D) is downright criminal, imo.

I've seen Bill Gates in an interview talking about  the microbiome - microbes that live in the gut - and how understanding this area is important for future products (or something). This is the man who has aggressively pushed GM food products which use dangerous chemical sprays which strip the soil of nutrients. His patents for GM seeds also enslave small farmers.  Not content with ruining  small farmers worldwide and ruining the soil and air that we breathe, I fully believe that by injecting toxins into people Bill Gates and his brown-noses know that they are poisoning the human body. The 'vaccines' then cause further diseases, perhaps many years down the line, which creates further markets for drugs. Follow the money folks - disease is big business!

Bill and Melinda have been peddling their poisons in the third world for decades, leaving farmers in the third world bankrupt and children crippled and/or sterilized with their dangerous vaccines. But megalomaniacs don't know when to stop so they are now aggressively pushing new and unsafe products on developed countries. This is why it is all being pushed through so fast - before people wake up properly to the toxic invasion - of our bodies, of the soil, of our air, of our minds
And all under the guise of 'philanthropy' and the 'green' revolution or 'great reset'/ 'new normal'.

The pair are the embodiment of evil, imo, and have used their massive amounts of wealth and power to quite literally corrupt and poison the world. Having bought the educational establishments, universities, research institutes, mass media and scientists they are snake-oil salesmen poisoning bodies, hearts and minds.

WAKE UP WORLD!

https://www.spearmanbetterhealth.com/germ-theory-vs-terrain-theroy
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 30 Dec 2020, 4:48 pm

Glad tidings to you and all mankind - a belated Christmas wish.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-more-areas-in-england-put-into-tier-4-amid-record-rise-in-covid-cases-12175609

You may be right, Antonia. I was imagining the sheeples being too frightened to take their masks off to eat!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty Stickers for vaccine recipients

Post  poster Thu 31 Dec 2020, 12:43 am

Freedom wrote:Glad tidings to you and all mankind - a belated Christmas wish.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-more-areas-in-england-put-into-tier-4-amid-record-rise-in-covid-cases-12175609

You may be right, Antonia. I was imagining the sheeples being too frightened to take their masks off to eat!

And to you!

Someone I know has just posted a photo of her partner on social media wearing a sticker  which proudly proclaims: 'I've had the covid jab!' It looks like something you would give to a four year old for passing a test or reaching a certain achievement. The logo is carefully crafted, presumably using a lot of tax-payers money for the 'Nudge Unit' to come up with something suitably emotive. The writing is around the side and there is a heart in the middle. Within the heart is a crown. The symbolism has been carefully thought through with the heart evocative of caring and love - or something - with the crown in the middle symbolising royalty or a prince/princess. ('I'm being a caring person by protecting others and the vaccine makes me a Prince/Princess?' Or something like that? Or is it more that: 'I am showing love for Crown and country by having this injectable')? Whatever - but the symbolism in this sticker given to those who have had this injectable is more positivity than we have had all year from Doris and his Handcocks. A little - well done, pat on back message from those who have ruined our lives and destroyed our livelihoods. (I wonder what the suicide rate has been this year - most definitely more than the under 400 previously healthy people under 60 who allegedly died from a virus called covid.)

The reality is that this has been thought through, as has the whole scamdemic, by people who are being paid by the tax-payer to deceive us. No doubt they are all pissing themselves as their huge take-away orders while they sit around tables talking bollocks with Matt Handcock are put onto expenses - paid by us. It's more of a mind-f***  than the Madeleine McCann case and that was bad enough. But we've seen Handcock on TV doing the most appalling fake acting ever. He's quite dim, a total liar and hugely dislikeable by any standards, imo. He could not make you less proud to be British.

Since when did grown men and women have to be treated like four year olds and given a sticker for receiving an injectable? It's utterly pathetic. According to the story in the Mail linked below it's to encourage others and spread the word. It's clearly meant to be some kind of 'badge of honour' and the FACT that this person I know called attention to it on social media speaks volumes, imo. It is well known among anyone that knows me that I am a vaccine sceptic and don't trust this government so it feels slightly disappointing that my genuine  messages of 'be careful' have fallen on quite such deaf ears!  I feel that all my warnings which were given with no ulterior motive or conflicts of interest whatsoever (if only!) have been thrown back in my face.

I'll get over it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9097535/Coronavirus-jab-patients-given-stickers-say-Ive-Covid-vaccination.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 31 Dec 2020, 4:40 am

Freedom wrote:https://thetrailoftruth.com/watch-the-film

I've only seen about 10 minutes of this so far - it's very interesting.

I don't think there will be anything here you didn't already know, poster.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty The new strain of the mutant killer virus

Post  poster Fri 01 Jan 2021, 8:55 pm

Excellent! I've heard many of the speakers but never seen this film before. It's very well put together, imo.

I was in a petrol station shop earlier and there was another customer also not wearing a mask. I was encouraged to see this but I noticed that as he paid he put a mask on - possibly prompted by the cashier? Another customer came into view with her blue surgical mask on and I could see her looking nervously at the pair of us (just before the male customer put on a mask to pay for his goods). I couldn't suppress a smile as I thought to myself why are some people even more nervous than a few months ago?

But then I remembered: it's the new strain of the mutant killer virus all over the MSM. And some people actually believe it! It's a bit like the big bad bogey-man in the Madeleine McCann case: a mythical, invisible enemy. Rather like Tanner-man, the virus has only been seen by those who have promoted the theory. Those who question the killer virus theory, rather like those who questioned the McCanns, are nasty, selfish antivaxxers (the equivalent of trolls). Ha! I can now see the parallels. Fear being used as a method of control and also a way of controlling the narrative (among other agendas - all nefarious, imo.)

There was a story in the Telegraph today- a newspaper  which has fully embraced the virus theory to the point of utter absurdity. It was an interview with a professor at Imperial who was saying that those who didn't wear masks or socially distance had 'blood on their hands'. There is zero scientific evidence that any of these anti-virus transmission measures work. Given that the virus has not been isolated I see no reason whatsoever to believe that an injectable will work against it either and I don't think the purpose of any of these anti-social and downright evil measures is infection control in the first place. As the weeks go by the agenda becomes clearer and the manner in which the MSM prolongs the nonsense becomes sillier and sillier.

I looked at the letters page in the Telegraph. Quite a few retired doctors had written in to offer their services for the injectable roll-out and were bemoaning the fact that they had not been contacted. This is interesting on a number of fronts. At first I assumed that it was because it was okay to give doctors (retired or otherwise) a dissenting voice as long as it missed the point (which, imo, is that the "vaccines" will not do what it is purported they will do). But then I wondered whether there is something even more complicated going on here. At the start of the alleged pandemic retired doctors were asked to help and I think that did indeed happen. But it would appear,  if letters appearing in the Telegraph are representative, that at this point in time - when a "vaccine" is being rolled out - their services are not being sought even though they have offered their expertise.

Given that the injectables seem to be taking place in tents in carparks, and not in GP practises and hospital settings, then does that mean that those giving the injectables are merely operatives who have had a few hours training? I suspect this is the case. Why not use those with nursing or medical experience to carry out the injectables? Surely their expertise would be invaluable and they would be able to monitor adverse reactions?  We know that the NHS are expecting a lot of adverse reactions as it was openly advertising for organisations with A.I expertise to deal with the large volume of adverse reactions likely to occur.

Isn't it strange how this alleged pandemic and news of the mutant killer strain of the virus is being led by the mass media and the government rather than those who are actually dealing with patients at the coal-face - eg: doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers? Where are the independent  doctors and scientists who do not have conflicts of interest? It's not the doctors or scientists in clinical practice calling for the mass testing in schools and other settings, is it? All the tracking and tracing and testing - where are the doctors in clinical practise calling for this? Testing, and track and trace would make some sense at the outset of an infectious disease epidemic but this was not happening. Months and months down the line none of it is making any sense and the whole thing has become a 'casedemic' with false positives keeping the scamdemic afloat while small businesses are destroyed, our economy is wrecked and mental health is going through the roof.

All the testing and track and trace seems to achieve is massive disruption, shed-loads of money for whoever is doing the testing, and panic and fear. But presumably this is what it is meant to achieve? I don't believe in coincidences any more.

Down the rabbit-hole we keep going. My brain used to hurt with the Madeleine McCann case but I can see now that it was merely an appetizer to something much bigger and much darker, imo.

ETA: A woman in Gloucestershire filmed her local hospital which was practically empty. She went through quite a few corridors, looked into wards and there was hardly anyone there. It was like a ghost-town. The film was uploaded onto facebook. It was, indeed, rather riveting that in the midst of an alleged pandemic a large hospital could be quite so empty in the middle of winter just before Christmas when hospitals are usually very busy. The video was shared thousands of times.

The woman subsequently uploaded mobile phone video of her being  arrested by the police on Christmas Day. Police literally stood outside her bedroom door as she pleaded to be allowed to get dressed as she was still in a dressing-gown.

I mean WTF? This is all just INSANE.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty Second/third waves - adverse reactions to injectables?

Post  poster Fri 01 Jan 2021, 9:36 pm

I wonder if the so-called second and third waves are partly a cover for what is clearly being anticipated, namely a large number of adverse reactions to the injectables? Calling them vaccines strikes me as downright criminal, given the questions around the very nature of the disease/illness in the first place which I suspect is a variation of flu/the cold. There has never been a successful vaccine against a coronavirus and several recent vaccines against infectious diseases had to be abandoned as there were catastrophic results in animal trials.

Yet now we have injectables being rushed out without animal trials. Surely a potential catastrophe that could, indeed, overwhelm the NHS?

This is all so EVIL.

ETA: There is a fascinating video on 'invisible enemies' and how incredibly useful they are to the state/certain regimes/certain powers in order to instil fear, paralyze rational thinking and grab power, money and whatever else the regime/state wants to do. The killer virus is surely the perfect 'invisible enemy'? And we've fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Bill Gates, Soros et al must be p*****g themselves. We know Matt Hancock is. Doris' speeches are getting sillier and sillier with absurd analogies to 'cake' and 'patisseries' - he really comes across as a complete goon. Is he possibly alluding to the 'let them eat cake' Marie Antoinette quote during the French revolution? I think he probably is. Psychopaths like to play games and I'm afraid Doris is right up there. What a total idiot - thoroughly unlikeable.

WAKE UP EVERYBODY.

The adults who are walking around post-infectable wearing a badge that congratulates them really should be booking themselves into full-frontal lobotomies - fully paid up members of the idiot brigade.

ETA: Ha! Freudian slip? post-infectable lol!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 22 Empty Must watch must share

Post  poster Sun 03 Jan 2021, 8:23 pm

I think this is the single best explanation I have seen/heard/read for what is going on. Please watch and share. This also explains the speed with which things are happening and the reason for the continued 'mockdowns' etc - the idea is to get us into the trap before we realize what is going on.

Please watch and SHARE. It's brilliant and she explains it so simply. In a nutshell, it's a system of modern-day slavery being imposed hoping we won't notice until it's too late.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/catherine-austin-fitts-full-interview-planet-lockdown_112i4OVWAF9MHcT.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 03 Jan 2021, 9:09 pm

We need a bit of humour and this is inspired by the "words of wisdom" from a representative from the Irish Department of Health. This is about him. https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/health/ireland-covid-19-dr-tony-19556769

This is the comedy sketch.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/ross-o-carroll-kelly/ross-o-carroll-kelly-i-want-a-christmas-that-tony-holohan-would-approve-of-1.4440662

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 04 Jan 2021, 10:23 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 06 Jan 2021, 9:43 pm

Interesting that Esther McVey has voted consistently against lockdowns, in defiance of her own party leadership.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 07 Jan 2021, 9:41 am

I think there were about 40 who voted against lockdown.

I would like to lock the remaining silly b*ggers inside the House of Commons for as long as the latest nonsense lasts. They'd have food - I'm not that nasty - but no changes of clothes, nothing whatever to do and no contact with the outside world at all.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 07 Jan 2021, 12:22 pm

I know I move in some odd circles but I think I'm yet to encounter a single one of the apparently 79% of the population in favour of lockdowns.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 09 Jan 2021, 8:29 pm

I actually know someone (sort of) who has died of the virus. She was a Facebook friend and we used to have a good old natter as we had things in common. I will miss her.

She had an existing condition - COPD - and she was a smoker so that didn't help.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 13 Jan 2021, 5:31 pm

Freedom wrote:I actually know someone (sort of) who has died of the virus. She was a Facebook friend and we used to have a good old natter as we had things in common. I will miss her.

She had an existing condition - COPD - and she was a smoker so that didn't help.

Sorry to hear that. I have quite a few friends, acquaintances, neighbours, ex-colleagues etc who have very elderly parents in the 80s, 90s even 100+ and I haven't heard of a single death of any of these elderly parents. It's really weird. In the normal course of events you would have expected some of them so succumb to whatever respiratory diseases etc and any underlying conditions but no - they all appear to be doing very well. One friend has both parents still alive in their 90s - both are fine and they don't know anyone who has had the virus! Another friend has a parent in a home and none of the residents have had the virus. I don't know anyone who is ill. Yes - some have tested positive but they haven't been ill.

It's all very weird. One of my very elderly relatives nearly always gets chest infections and sometimes pneumonia each winter - so far has been fine. Surely if this really had been a pandemic we would all know friends, neighbours, acquaintances who had died of it?

The testing is merely prolonging the 'scamdemic', imo, and I don't believe a word of the killer mutant strain. Flu and the cold are being labelled as 'covid' and I think the statistics are pretty meaningless and are being used to keep the deception going. PCR tests were never intended as a diagnostic tool and are very inaccurate.

I'm just astounded by how many people are believing every word of what these corrupt politicians are saying, via a corrupt mass media, to the extent that you are attacked for even asking questions about the official narrative or being sceptical.

Uk Column News is always a voice of sanity. https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-13th-january-2021

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next