MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Mimi Sat 10 Jul 2021, 11:47 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:Sorry to hear this, DDL.

I haven't yet watched this video which is about a particular incident of lunacy in Ireland where, from what I'm heard, some of the rules and restrictions since last year are more bat sh*t crazy than in the U K.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/byelection-candidate-dolores-cahill-refused-admission-to-count-centre-1.4615772

Delores Cahill is a fighter, thank God. Utterly crazy - I bet they're fiddling the votes in there and don't want her to see. Of course that's totally illegal.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Mimi Sun 11 Jul 2021, 4:27 pm

I don't know if anyone's interested in ' A Stand In The Park'.
It's a nationwide get-together of hundreds of groups all over the country that are fed up with this world wide (mostly West) scam.

I couldn't believe it when I found that my neighbourhood had a group. I went along today and met about 15-18 people of like minds, which is surprising considering we are just a small island. After being the odd one out amongst ALL my friends,yes ALL, I feel so relieved.
You can find a list of every location in the British Isles on the A Stand In The Park website kellymartinspeaks.co.uk.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 11 Jul 2021, 4:40 pm

Thanks. I've never heard of it before.

https://astandinthepark.org/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 11 Jul 2021, 6:04 pm

Stand In The Park location list,
to find one in your own neighbourhood.
Sorry I don't know how to do links on this tablet.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 13 Jul 2021, 9:44 am

As I mentioned before, the lunacy in the Irish Republic has in some ways been worse than that in the U K.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/munster/arid-40335608.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 15 Jul 2021, 12:51 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 19 Jul 2021, 9:35 am

Well, it's my day today!

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/covid-rules-from-19-july-lockdown-restrictions-easing-after-freedom-day-explained-1105651

It's no naffing hot though that I won't be going anywhere!

I remain as sceptical as ever - how long before the lying bar stewards decide to clamp down again?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 14 Aug 2021, 8:32 am

Freedom wrote:Well, it's my day today!

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/covid-rules-from-19-july-lockdown-restrictions-easing-after-freedom-day-explained-1105651

It's no naffing hot though that I won't be going anywhere!

I remain as sceptical as ever - how long before the lying bar stewards decide to clamp down again?  

I'm afraid it has been really quite clear from early on that this only stops when we say NO. It's the equivalent of being in a dysfunctional relationship. Those who are in control of this agenda and their puppets are sick in the head. There is something stemming from their childhoods plus perhaps a genetic propensity that makes them crave power and control.

You put out a fire by depriving it of oxygen. It's the same with narcissists, psychopaths and other disordered individuals. You take away their fire by depriving them of attention. We need mass non-compliance. The whole scamdemic was orchestrated via behavioural psychology and that's how it's got to be viewed. A mass psychosis has been induced and we need to wake people up and use common sense to end it.

There WON'T be more ridiculous 'lockdowns' if people don't comply with them. No silly wearing of sanitary towels on faces. The 'social distancing' stuff is utter rubbish. It's all nonsensical and was never based on any science at all.

There are those who question the whole viral theory of disease, for instance Dr Stefan Lanka. Of course the 'fact checkers' (drug company shills) are all over him like a rash but his theory makes a lot more sense than the pandemic theory, for which there is no evidence. If the viral theory of disease is partly or completely a hoax, then it's been to do with creating invisible enemies which are mighty useful for making money and gaining control.

I've been a 'vaccine sceptic' for years but if anything was going to completely convert me into a 'vaccine disbeliever' it is this scamdemic and the wonderful 'vaccine' which apparently still requires people to wear masks, social distance, quarantine etc.

What was the point of the vaccine apart from to induce fear and make money? I can only presume it's that plus other agendas.

The next year will be interesting. The very best investment of one's time would be doing all possible to boost the immune system and developing healthy support systems plus remaining open-minded about what 'experts' tell us we should do to 'stay safe'. Notice how the 'experts' did not mention the importance of vitamin D and zinc, of exercise, of supportive relationships etc. All the things that really do help you keep both mentally and physically healthy.

https://greatreject.org/dr-stefan-lanka-claims-about-viruses-are-false/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 14 Aug 2021, 3:38 pm

Welcome back, poster!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty How the injections killed by a best friend

Post  poster Sun 29 Aug 2021, 3:41 pm

Freedom wrote:Welcome back, poster!

Thanks!

It's the human element and the human touch that really makes a story. And this is one such story. Very sad but eloquently told. One victim and one best friend who tells the story.

We MUST stop the rollout to the children. We are living in dangerous times.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zzLdieJuwu6x/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 16 Sep 2021, 6:01 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sat 18 Sep 2021, 2:26 pm

There's a lot of reader comments after that article. Some are saying that she is a nutcase, an anti vaccer etc which you can see from her Facebook page. If I have a week to spare I could maybe locate her Facebook page but after a quick look I couldn't find it. The article quotes her as saying she was strip searched at the police station - which if true is outrageous for a woman taken there for not wearing a mask (when she had an exemption) and who (allegedly) may have used some choice words to the arresting officer(s). Surely, you'd only do a strip search looking for drugs or concealed weapons?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty The coup d'etat explained

Post  poster Wed 22 Sep 2021, 2:03 pm

This explains the coup d'etat very well. Haven't watched it in full before. Very dry but worth watching all the way through. 'We do NOT want to go all digital. I caved in and went abroad to a 'green list' country (it's all such a load of poo). Did the lateral flow tests etc. It was worth it although I thoroughly resented doing the 'tests'. It is quite clear that these injections are an integral part of the 'reset' and are nothing at all to do with 'health'. Rolling them out to children is nothing short of criminal, but this whole thing has been a crime, imo.

A low point of my little trip was the BA flight during which I asked for a coffee and was told I needed to order it on the app!

Absolutely ridiculous. I told the flight attendant I didn't use apps and she took the payment by credit card. No drinks trolley at all. Very depressing and clearly no emphasis on customer service at all. You are greeted with hand sanitizer which I told them I didn't want or need as it causes eczema and probably much more.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/doctors-for-covid-ethics-symposium-session-2-the-going-direct-reset

For those interested in using common law to stand up for your human rights, I thoroughly recommend this organisation which is running some training courses. Really enlightening and helpful.

https://guardians300.com/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty Side effects of the injections

Post  poster Wed 22 Sep 2021, 2:48 pm

Young people who have suffered serious side effects following injections of the experimental gene modifying agent.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PpboCQNK4wQu/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty Oz protests

Post  poster Wed 22 Sep 2021, 3:31 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty Journalist Lori Campbell

Post  poster Thu 11 Nov 2021, 6:01 pm

Not quite sure where to put this but on one of the 'coronavirus' forums that I am on a poster using the name 'Lori Campbell' popped up several times with a fake news story. Now, I am not suggesting that this poster is necessarily the Mirror journalist Lori Campbell but I suppose it could be, or someone connected with her. The fake news is that ex Pfizer CEO and scientist Dr Mike Yeadon who has been a fierce critic of the official pandemic narrative from early on has started up his own Telegram channel. This news has appeared on a lot of the forums and it's fake - Yeadon has not set up his own Telegram channel. I'm not quite sure what the motive of whoever is spreading this fake news is - perhaps just a trouble-maker, creating deliberate distraction or trying to siphon off Yeadon's supporters into the hands of the enemy, as it were. Perhaps all of those things.

But Lori Campbell is a MSM journalist who works for the Mirror and Sunday Mirror. It was this hack who was reported as pointing a finger at Ian Huntley in the Soham case as acting suspiciously. It is my belief that Huntley and his girlfriend are the victims of a miscarriage of justice and that they were framed for this horrific crime for political reasons. It struck me at the time that it was strange that the media reported that this tabloid hack might have held some sway in pointing a finger at Huntley. Who cares what she thought based on his television interviews? The police had a job to do - find the girls' killer - and it's irrelevant, surely, what tabloid journalists think? As we know, Huntley was sectioned and convicted appearing to morph from a sane, lucid individual into a drugged-up zombie after his 'treatment' at Rampton. There was definitely 'trial by media' as what looked like 'rent a crowds' (paid actors probably) mobbed a police van he was in on his way to court and every detail of his past was raked over. I would be very surprised if some hefty sums of money were not paid out to those who were willing to slur his reputation.

As some might recall, Lori Campbell popped up again in another high profile media case - this time that of Madeleine McCann. Once again this tabloid hack pointed a finger at someone she thought was acting suspiciously - this time it was Robert Murat. As we know, some of the Tapas also pointed fingers of suspicion at him and he was eventually made arguido although later acquitted as there was no real evidence against him. Murat went on to sue the newspapers which had libelled him and won over half a million pounds in damages. Despite his claims, there was no real evidence that the false claims had ruined his life. There appeared to be some evidence that Murat might have had links with the McCanns and with the media as well, of course, as his links with police as he acted as translator. There was a very peculiar taped phone conversation released which was between the journalist Martin Brunt (I think it was him) and Murat and Brunt was telling him he had been made arguido. Uh? Surely it's the job of police to inform suspects of such matters and why on earth would such a conversation be put into the public domain?

It is my opinion that Robert Murat was deliberately framed, probably with his consent, as a deliberate distraction and red herring (among other motives perhaps) and he was promised to be rewarded handsomely for his efforts. This would explain the journalists apparent interference with the case, among other things.

But the point is that in both the above cases there was trial by media rather than police carrying out professional investigations where incriminating evidence is kept hidden until after the case so as not to prejudice the outcome. The outcomes were, of course, very different. In my view it is Ian Huntley who was framed and libelled and it is he he should be awarded damages - and of course he has been incarcerated for years. Murat, by contrast, carried on with life as pretty much normal with the cushion of a pay-out of £600,000 without losing his liberty and with little harm to his reputation. The same cannot be said of Huntley, of course. Or indeed his girlfriend.

Taking into account all of the above (and of course many may disagree with these opinions) it struck me as very strange, or perhaps not, that in what surely must be one of the biggest crimes ever - the scamdemic -  the name Lori Campbell once again pops up. It's not a common name so it seems a strange pseudonym for someone to use if it's not her or another hack perhaps. This time a finger is not being pointed but false information is being spread about one of the most vocal critics of the scamdemic, and one of the most credible given his former role as CEO of Pfizer. I presume he saw all this coming.

The role of the media in the scamdemic has been nothing short of an abomination. Some voices of dissent are creeping through now but talk about too little too late. There can be no doubt that Dr Mike Yeadon has been one of the biggest thorns in the side of the official narrative and there must be many who wish to silence and discredit him plus send his supporters off on a red herring.

Confusion is good, as Gerry McCann might say. While the McCann case was a huge pile of worms it was merely an appetizer to the sheer madness going on now. Every single journalist who has played a role in spreading misinformation, disinformation and fear should be exposed imo along with their pay-masters. The BBC is now a standing joke.

The world has gone mad!

http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/geopolitics/the-soham-scapegoats-a-gross-miscarriage-of-justice/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Nov 2021, 1:10 pm

My son, on hearing this news, commented on the irony of Hitler being Austrian. Lessons about removing human rights haven't been learned.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59283128
Freedom
Freedom

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty Operation paperclip

Post  poster Wed 17 Nov 2021, 12:16 am

Freedom wrote:My son, on hearing this news, commented on the irony of Hitler being Austrian. Lessons about removing human rights haven't been learned.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59283128

Indeed. I do not believe that this is a coincidence.

https://www.operationpaperclip.info/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 28 Empty Smile Jamaica

Post  poster Wed 17 Nov 2021, 12:27 am

Guess what the 'vaccination' rate is in Jamaica?

Some people learn from history.

Removal of freedom is slavery.

rendeer

https://globalvoices.org/2021/10/08/jamaica-forced-to-dump-55000-doses-as-covid-19-vaccine-hesitancy-persists/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vofff0Ei3kk
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 19 Nov 2021, 5:56 pm

The lunacy continues in Austria. Compulsory vaccinations - shudder - will people be dragged forcibly to ensure they comply?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59343650
Freedom
Freedom

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 23 Nov 2021, 10:10 pm

Freedom wrote:The lunacy continues in Austria. Compulsory vaccinations - shudder - will people be dragged forcibly to ensure they comply?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59343650

Scary stuff. The psychopaths are running the asylum.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 28 Nov 2021, 9:09 am

I will be surprised (pleasantly so) if the U K isn't locked down again before Christmas. There really seems to be no end to the lunacy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59445124?fbclid=IwAR2xZeK6t9ZofzlwwSsIlPGna2EmWydK26WgKqisqutQ-U2wftcyMW88xE8
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 08 Dec 2021, 11:32 am

This going to be such a shock to us plebs!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59572149
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 09 Dec 2021, 12:11 pm

I hadn't heard there was another little Boris or Borisette on the way!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/09/boris-and-carrie-johnson-announce-birth-of-baby-girl
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 12 Dec 2021, 10:43 pm

Has anybody on here watched Jennifer Arcuri's interview with James Delingpole? Pretty tinfoil hat stuff but difficult to totally dismiss under the present circumstances.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next