MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+9
Heisenburg
poster
Freedom
candyfloss
unreorganised
froggy
Guinea Pig
HKP
niklasericson
13 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Sat 25 May 2019, 9:58 pm

That is actually a believable scenario if this was a genuine case of a child left unattended.

Surely this is as usual a regurgitated load of old guff?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  poster Sun 26 May 2019, 10:13 am

Heisenburg wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:13 key suspects police investigating Maddie McCann are still trying to find

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-13-suspects-still-15013030#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Mixed up the Smith and Tanner sightings Rolling Eyes

British journalism at its best worst.

Smithman was shown as Tannerman and 'Ocean Club' man became Smithman? confused

At the time that the Smithman e-fit was made public, police said that many people came forward. I think it's likely that Smithman or a man resembling him was seen by others - perhaps at Ocean Club. Timings would be interesting here.

Under the 'Ocean Club' man photo is written: "Following extensive police work and cross referencing of witness reports, one man was sought as a priority.

The man was described by the two witnesses as being inside the Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz area on the evening that Madeleine went missing from the apartment."

Seeing as we KNOW that Tannerman is not the man described by the Smiths, despite the picture shown in the above story, then are we to believe that Smithman was not only seen by the Smiths scurrying towards the beach carrying a child at around 10pm but was also seen by witnesses inside the Ocean Club complex on the evening Madeleine went missing?

I would say that's quite a bigge, although not in the least unexpected. Logically, Smithman would most likely have been seen by other people apart from the Smiths and Ocean Club would be as logical a place as any what with being a family-friendly resort with a night creche.

ETA: The Smithman e-fit was not realeased until 2013 I think it was. That's a hell of a long time after the event but I do believe it was reported by the police that there was a huge response. When you factor in the cross referencing of witness reports as stated above, then I think is really important. It is an admission that the man the Smiths saw was also seen by witnesses at Ocean Club on the evening Madeleine went missing.

Last edited by poster on Sun 26 May 2019, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 26 May 2019, 10:31 am

candyfloss wrote:Doh Rolling Eyes

Madeleine McCann 'wandered off before disappearance’ – top Brit detective on theory

MADELEINE McCann could have wandered off before coming to harm on the night of her disappearance, a top detective has argued.

by Tom Towers   Published 25th May 2019

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/780749/madeleine-mccain-2019-disappearance-news-missing-parents-wandered-off-theory

Can anything intelligent happen when Jim Gamble opens his mouth?

Where is the reporting of all these sex attacks and how do they know it is the work of one suspect?

One suspect is feared to have carried out up to 28 sex attacks on other children within a 40-mile radius of the apartment from which then-three-year-old Madeleine went missing.

Wearing a surgical mask, he got into bed with a seven-year-old British girl but fled when she woke up and asked: “Is that you daddy?’’

Another was chased from a holiday apartment after a horrified mum caught him standing over her young daughter.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 26 May 2019, 11:08 am

The report of all these sex attacks in the area is very old - it hasn't just surfaced via Jim Gamble.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 26 May 2019, 11:54 am

Freedom wrote:The report of all these sex attacks in the area is very old - it hasn't just surfaced via Jim Gamble.

Yes, agreed. Kate even writes about them in her book. It appears to be part of a script in which the Algarve was some kind of lawless paedophile haven. On page 89 of her book Kate writes that she recalls Bill Henderson (then British consul for the Algarve) telling her that there had been several recent cases of men getting into bed with children, but no known abductions. "I'm not sure why this didn't ring a million alarm bells or sicken me to the core," Kate writes.

On page 295, when Kate was campaigning for a European sex register, she writes how she got in contact with the then retired British consul. She states that he told her that he used to have regular monthly meetings with British tour operators along the coast in Albufeira, at which crime was one of the topics covered. At a meeting in August 2006 he had been informed by tour operators of a spate of incidents that Kate had heard about from him the day after Madeleine was taken.

Kate writes that she pressed for information, and was told that it was thought that an immigrant construction worker had been arrested and released pending trial, which was likely to take place some years down the line. "Unbelievable," writes Kate.

Where is the evidence for all this? What happened to the 'immigrant construction worker' who was arrested?  Does he join the long list of dubious suspects who often seem to be ugly, pimply, foreign, swarthy or even dead?

Can one shred of evidence be produced for all these alleged attacks on child holiday-makers in the Algarve? As far as I can see, there is no sign that Madeleine's alleged abduction was a part of a 'spate of incidences' at all?  It appears to have been a 'one off' and there is no evidence to support the parents' theory as to what happened.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 11 Jun 2019, 10:36 am

This is also on the Operation Grange funding topic.

Same old, same old whingeing and playing the victim card. I don't condone anything abusive or threatening but usually this just means people who question the official yarn.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9262826/madeleine-mccann-parents-hate-mail/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 12 Jun 2019, 9:32 pm

Freedom wrote:This is also on the Operation Grange funding topic.

Same old, same old whingeing and playing the victim card. I don't condone anything abusive or threatening but usually this just means people who question the official yarn.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9262826/madeleine-mccann-parents-hate-mail/

That same story was in The Mirror ( I think) and they left the comments on. There was about 30, highly critical of the parents and just one as far as I could see supporting them. Most said either they should be charged for neglect and/or they had something to do with it and should come clean.

I saw the mention of the papers recycling the 'mask man' attacks before. It is all highly dubious. The attacks that the papers say were uncovered by Scotland yard a few years ago? The papers give the impression the attacks were hidden in some way or only discovered when SY got involved. It could just be that they were on file and for a number of reasons they didn't think they were that serious or at all linked to the McCann case, doesn't stop the barstewards using them to promote the 'idiot foreign police' angle though!

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 12 Jun 2019, 11:09 pm

I do believe that the 'spate of attacks on children in the Algarve staying with UK holiday companies' was entirely fabricated in order to lend credence to the idea that the Algarve was some kind of lawless hinterland with paedophiles roaming around taking advantage of British and other European children on holiday with their parents. To my knowledge, there is not one single report of the type of attack that Kate wrote about in her book. The attacks were apparently outlined to her by the then British consul to the Algarve. I strongly suspect that the McCanns got themselves (and indeed Madeleine) in a very tricky situation indeed and in order to pave the way for the random mystery paedophile attacker, it was necessary to 'set the scene' so to speak. By giving the impression that Madeleine's disappearance was part of a pattern, it lent more credence to their story, imo.  Unfortunately, not one shred of evidence exists, as far as I am aware, that there had been a spate of attacks on children staying in the Algarve on package holidays with their parents.

It appears that everyone is sick to the teeth of the whingeing of the McCanns and their playing of the victim card has become more than tiresome.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 13 Jun 2019, 7:37 am

My thoughts exactly, poster.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Jun 2019, 1:45 pm

Top cop? who tagged him with that,when did this fella lead an investigation,hint its gamble
Madeleine McCann cops 'bungled investigation from the start' claims top Brit detective

A BRITISH detective who led the UK investigation to find Madeleine McCann has accused Portuguese cops of bungling the initial investigation.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/785531/madeleine-mccann-2019-police-probe-rushed-disappearance-missing-news-parents-latest

In other words Grange aren't telling any one diddly squat.

Last edited by Heisenburg on Sat 15 Jun 2019, 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 15 Jun 2019, 1:45 pm

We are getting a total pile of poo being churned out lately.

PAT BROWN 🇺🇸‏ @ProfilerPatB · 32m32 minutes ago
Why is this crap constantly being published? #mccann

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/785531/madeleine-mccann-2019-police-probe-rushed-disappearance-missing-news-parents-latest

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 22 Jun 2019, 9:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 22 Jun 2019, 9:55 am

A "foreign man" - that narrows it down, he'll be found any time now!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 22 Jun 2019, 10:01 am

Freedom wrote:A "foreign man" - that narrows it down, he'll be found any time now!

Brits were foreign were they not.Smithman is the key always as been.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 22 Jun 2019, 12:11 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Portugal police 'closing in on number one suspect' in Madeleine McCann case

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-closing-number-16683616#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Thanks ddl, here is the same story in the Daily Mail.....

I won't hold my breath. Rolling Eyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169101/Police-closer-solving-Madeleine-McCann-case-officers-identify-prime-suspect.html

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 2 Empty Stating the obvious

Post  Heisenburg Wed 26 Jun 2019, 5:57 pm

MADDIE BLOW Madeleine McCann news – Met chief Cressida Dick admits missing girl may never be found despite multimillion-pound search

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9374184/madeleine-mccann-met-chief-never-found/
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 19 Jul 2019, 7:51 am

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 18 Sep 2019, 7:20 am

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Sep 2019, 8:43 am

Too early in the morning for me to read all that nonsense - all the old insults again about G Amaral - shamed, disgraced, spouting theories etc - and Madeleine was "nearly 3". 

Still, I know I would miss Tracey's trash if she stopped.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 23 Sep 2019, 4:47 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:I've missed Tracey's garbage - thankfully she's back.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9515257/brit-tourists-madeleine-mccann-posters-holiday/

That age-progressed photo always reminds me of the press conference when it was released and Gerry McCann - I presume responding to a cue from someone in the audience - breaks into a fit of laughter. I think Kate also has to suppress a smirk. The nerve of the couple (and indeed some members of the press) is unbelievable. They must have been very confident (at that point in time) that they would be protected. I wonder what the real state of play is these days?

IMO as always!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 23 Sep 2019, 5:01 pm

I know the one you mean. We did have the video here but it's no longer available - for some reason a question about the hairstyle in the age progressed image Gerry found hilarious.

I found this load of old guff from last April. What's that about fake images? The 1st and the 4th images here have previously been issued by the McCanns or on their behalf.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8968032/madeleine-mccann-age-progression-instagram-pictures-kate-gerry/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 23 Sep 2019, 9:56 pm

Freedom wrote:I know the one you mean. We did have the video here but it's no longer available - for some reason a question about the hairstyle in the age progressed image Gerry found hilarious.

I found this load of old guff from last April. What's that about fake images? The 1st and the 4th images here have previously been issued by the McCanns or on their behalf.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8968032/madeleine-mccann-age-progression-instagram-pictures-kate-gerry/

Very strange.

The idea that Gerry McCann was anxiously obsessing about how Madeleine's hair would look like in the age-progressed image is quite fanciful, imo. However, one would like to think that given how long he and Kate have been in 'agony' and 'anguish' over the mystery they claim, of their daughter's disappearance, that the pair would be able to keep a straight face when an age-progressed photo was released of her. Apparently not - at least in Gerry's case. How disrespectful of him.

What I find astonishing is that the pair, in my opinion, are the most dreadful cod-actors. Utterly dreadful.

I know what the tabloid press are like because unfortunately I worked for them ages ago. Couldn't stand it. There would be hacks sitting there tapping into keyboards chanting: 'crap, crap, crap'.

This is one of those stories but the fact that members of the press appear to find it amusing and indeed the father of the missing child sniggers at inappropriate times makes the whole thing beyond tasteless.

And the tax payer has had to foot the bill while 'The Fund' helped the parents with their legal expenses and PR campaigns etc.

Nice one.

IMO.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 24 Sep 2019, 3:14 pm

Heisenburg wrote:Top cop? who tagged him with that,when did this fella lead an investigation,hint its gamble
Madeleine McCann cops 'bungled investigation from the start' claims top Brit detective

A BRITISH detective who led the UK investigation to find Madeleine McCann has accused Portuguese cops of bungling the initial investigation.

In other words Grange aren't telling any one diddly squat.

I can't believe Gamble continues to put his head above the parapet over this case. Surely it's time for him to shut up? What a nerve, especially the 'bungling Portuguese police' nonsense. The McCann version of events had no legs from the word go, imo, and he must know that.

Look at Gerry's micro-expressions at the beginning of that interview. Unbelievable. Kate looks genuinely upset though.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Nov 2019, 8:34 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next