MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+9
Heisenburg
poster
Freedom
candyfloss
unreorganised
froggy
Guinea Pig
HKP
niklasericson
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 4 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Heisenburg Sun 15 Mar 2020, 6:19 pm

Couple of points that stick out.

The forensics expert has offered his service to the Find Madeleine campaign twice, detailing what his super recognisers are capable of 18 months ago.
However, he has received no response.

Dr Mark Perlin claims his Pittsburgh lab Cybernetics – which has identified victims of the 9/11 terror attack – can unlock samples UK authorities initially struggled to analyse.
However, his offer was also ignored.

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 4 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Sun 15 Mar 2020, 6:41 pm

Thanks for that. I hadn't actually been brave enough to read it all. Dr Perlin was of course interviewed in the Mark Saunokonoko podcasts.

I wonder why the McCanns haven't accepted his offer of help.......
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 20 Mar 2020, 5:07 pm

Interesting juxtaposition of Coronavius and the Madeleine McCann case. Who, exactly, is 'hunting' for Madeleine I wonder? Certainly not the police.

Given the level of silliness around the reporting of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, I find it difficult to believe a lot of what I read in the MSM. I can't help thinking there is a 'wider agenda' over this Coronavirus and in particular the reporting of it. But what is it?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-hunt-madeleine-mccann-could-21724854
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 20 Mar 2020, 5:34 pm

How absolutely ridiculous! Is there no story in which the McCann case won't be dragged into?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 20 Mar 2020, 7:25 pm

Freedom wrote:How absolutely ridiculous! Is there no story in which the McCann case won't be dragged into?

There is something 'Orwellian' about the apparent 'clamp-down' on 'fake news' about the Coronavirus when, Imo, there are a great many indications that the alleged abduction of Madeleine McCann could in itself have been 'fake news'.  Think how long that story ran and ran with all the apparent 'sightings' around the globe, the feting of the McCanns as some kind of ambassadors for missing children (I mean, WTF?). After years of all that nonsense, the public have every right to be sceptical.

I think that some of the hygiene measures that are now recommended should always have been adopted anyway, particularly in crowded places - such as hand washing after using the toilet (many don't, apparently). Handwashing before eating and after touching surfaces in public. Not putting fingers near nose, eyes and mouth in public, especially if hands are not clean.

The above are really quite basic measures. And staying at home with symptoms of a cold or flu is also common-sense. Look how quickly public opinion/public health advice has changed on this. Only a month or so ago I completed a course (leading to a professional qualification) run by a local education authority where there was an insistence on as close to 100% attendance as possible. If you missed certain sessions or more than two you automatically failed and would have to re-do the course unless there were exceptional extenuating circumstances. The result was that students attended with coughs, colds and flu and exposed the other students and members of the public.

ETA: I do some work in primary schools, or did, and I always tried to insist that the children washed their hands after using the toilet but it was an uphill struggle and teachers simply don't have time to enforce this. when I talked about 'germs' some of the children would insist that they never had germs! The level of ignorance around basic hygiene was amazing. Education about basic hygiene should start very young so that it just becomes the norm. I think as a society we had become very complacent and there has of course been an explosion in the amount of cafes, restaurants, fast-food outlets, take-aways etc (where workers may not be carrying out basic hygiene) which is possibly one of the reasons this virus was able to take control so quickly.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 23 Mar 2020, 6:31 pm

More absolute trash with the McCanns shoe-horned into the Coronavirus story.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11225122/madeleine-mccanns-mothers-day-church-coronavirus/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 23 Mar 2020, 8:11 pm

Freedom wrote:More absolute trash with the McCanns shoe-horned into the Coronavirus story.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11225122/madeleine-mccanns-mothers-day-church-coronavirus/

Despite the cancellation of Sunday’s service, which a pal describes as “another blow”, Kate is buoyed by the fact police are determined to continue their hunt for her daughter.

Good to see that Kate is 'bouyed' by 'the fact' (is it really a fact?) that police are determined to continue their hunt for her daughter.

Really? Where are they hunting, exactly, and what are the latest leads?

So yet more pubic money being thrown down the drain on this case, imo.

How many ventilators could have been purchased with the money wasted on the alleged police 'hunt' for Madeleine McCann? If so much money hadn't been squandered on this farcial case and had instead been channelled into resources for dealing with a pandemic (which has been threatened for years with different viruses, eg: swine flu) perhaps we might have seen a different outcome. (Possibly as happened in China as they had the resources to build two new hospitals in a matter of days).

IMO! What a mess it all is.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 23 Mar 2020, 10:02 pm

Can someone please explain to me WHERE all the money spent on allegedly 'hunting' for Madeleine McCann has gone? What are the latest leads? What progress has been made in this case which has used up millions upon millions of pounds of public money?

WHERE are police hunting for Madeleine McCann?

I would also like to know what police were doing not that long ago on the Greek island where Ben Needham disappeared so many years ago. Apparently, it took police until recently to come to the conclusion that Ben was killed by a tractor-driver on the day he disappeared. Why did it take so long to come to this conclusion? The accounts of the day that Ben disappeared from the family were highly suggestive that his disappearance was not, as they claimed, a random mystery abduction.

WHERE did all the public money on the cases above go, given that, imo, in both cases police would have known very early on that these two children died on, or very shortly after, they day they disappeared.

IMO!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 28 Mar 2020, 9:00 am

A little old virus ain't gonna stop it!!!!!!!
MADDIE BOOST Madeleine McCann cops set to be given more cash in £11m hunt after parents hail ‘iron will determination’ to find her

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11270774/madeleine-mccann-cops-cash-hunt/

Met Police detectives hunting Madeleine McCann 'are set to be given more money' in £11m search for missing girl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8161527/Detectives-hunting-Madeleine-McCann-set-given-money-11m-search-missing-girl.html

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 28 Mar 2020, 9:21 am

Tricky dicky was calling for help yesterday from retirees,what a team,Redwood,Rowley and Hall,they'll sort it.
Coronavirus: Met Police calls for retired officers to return

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52060805
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 28 Mar 2020, 9:51 am

What a relief! There must have been so many people worried sick that the present crisis would bring a halt to the most important issue ever in the history of the world.

We can sleep easy in our beds now.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 29 Mar 2020, 4:32 pm

Heisenburg wrote:A little old virus ain't gonna stop it!!!!!!!
MADDIE BOOST Madeleine McCann cops set to be given more cash in £11m hunt after parents hail ‘iron will determination’ to find her

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11270774/madeleine-mccann-cops-cash-hunt/

Met Police detectives hunting Madeleine McCann 'are set to be given more money' in £11m search for missing girl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8161527/Detectives-hunting-Madeleine-McCann-set-given-money-11m-search-missing-girl.html

Good to see the McCanns are 'bouyed up' again. What precisely are the police going to be doing with the money? Why are the parents still being quoted in the press? It's hardly surprising that the population were slow to respond to the media reporting of the coronavirus when they have had to put up with so much garbage in the press about the Madeleine McCann case. I had got to the stage where I felt I couldn't believe anything reported in the mass media. One thing that frustrates me about the reporting of the virus is I would like to see the statistics in context. For instance, what would be the expected death rate for the population and then compare the figures. I'm not minimizing the impact of the virus but it would still be helpful to see the statistics put into context.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 29 Mar 2020, 8:08 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 29 Mar 2020, 10:25 pm

Freedom wrote:What a relief! There must have been so many people worried sick that the present crisis would bring a halt to the most important issue ever in the history of the world.

We can sleep easy in our beds now.

lol! lol! lol!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 29 Mar 2020, 10:40 pm

Oh dear. That poor child - can she not just be left in peace? So distasteful. Still, what can one expect from the Daily Star? Who is feeding this media stuff still? What is the 'end game'?

The term 'cry wolf' springs to mind. We get fed utter garbage by the MMM, imo, and then something happens that really matters and no-one takes a blind bit of notice initially because we've been fed all the garbage for so long.

IMO only as always.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 30 Apr 2020, 9:41 pm

You knew just knew.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11518125/madeleine-mccanns-parents-appalled-despicable-trolls/

CRUEL DIG Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘appalled’ by ‘despicable’ trolls who mocked-up pic of them urging: ‘Stay home, save lives’

No annual gathering this year.

An annual prayer gathering to remember the world’s most famous missing child on Sunday has already been cancelled because of the coronavirus crisis.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 01 May 2020, 6:25 pm

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “It is good news that the Met Police are seeking a new budget to continue the hunt for Madeleine. Kate and Gerry are greatly encouraged that officers still believe there is active work left to be done.

“Whilst an active investigation is ongoing it gives them hope that one day they will find out what happened to their daughter after all these years. The Met has a iron will determination to find the answers Kate and Gerry so desperately want.”

So the charade continues does it? The general public are still funding the Met to not hunt for Madeleine McCann?  I wonder what answers Kate and Gerry so desperately want?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 03 May 2020, 6:58 pm

So.... make that 13 years.

I might go down the pub to contemplate it all.

Oh, bugger.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 03 May 2020, 9:09 pm

Wait another year, it'll be the same.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 03 May 2020, 9:13 pm

Poor Madeleine Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 03 May 2020, 9:32 pm

Heisenburg wrote:Wait another year, it'll be the same.

The Maddie situation, or not being able to leave the house?

Or both? affraid
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 03 May 2020, 9:44 pm

Please - not the latter!!!!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 04 May 2020, 8:43 am

unreorganised wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:Wait another year, it'll be the same.

The Maddie situation, or not being able to leave the house?

Or both? affraid

Madeleine situation.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 4 Empty Same old...?

Post  Rosa canina Thu 07 May 2020, 1:34 pm

I can do you a bit of a two-for-one deal -

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12330141

[size=45]Madeleine McCann's disappearance likened to victims of Covid-19[/size]
7 May, 2020 9:03am 

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 07 May 2020, 1:38 pm

Some one gets paid for that crap. affraid
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next