MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton's documentary

+48
What's_up_doc?
Guinea Pig
espeland
PMR
Neveronasunday
kylie
AndyB
PeterMac
Hellsbells
pennylane
coppernob
Burst
seahorse
Walt
Bampots
Mo
costello
Anne
Popcorn
Chop Suey on Toast
wjk
bluebell
Inca
Helenmeg
Jellybot
TheTruthWillOut
Thetruth
Antonia
Rowena
nobodythereeither
Meteor
Cristobell
Ixta
margaret
dogs don't lie
Marky
Dee Coy
Poe
Mimi
Freedom
Châtelaine
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
Baldrick
chilli
Tristar
Justformaddiemccann
Andrew
52 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 24 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Guest Wed 14 Oct 2015, 9:27 pm

Cristobell wrote:Of course Sonia didn't issue Operation Grange a deadline or an ultimatum.  I don't know how anyone could have taken that from what I said, lol.

Operation Grange have a deadline. [full stop].   They have £2m, not an open cheque, the case is clearly coming to an end, it is not going to carry on ad infinitum.  An end is now in sight.  

Getting back on track............

You say with confidence that "the case is clearly coming to and end", but how do any of us truly know that?

The £2million extra for SY may have come to an end because they've finished their end of the investigation (i.e. in the UK) but who knows how much more there is still to do in Portugal?  How do we not know that the EU may have given the PJ say Euro 1million, to put an end to this whole charade.  After all if SY have done their bit in the UK it wouldn't be much good without the Portuguese end finishing their investigations before they can tie everything together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:32 pm

susible wrote:You can believe whatever you want to believe in terms of historical allegations, my mind is made up, and as for the most part are the minds of the police and the CPS, particularly where Leon Brittain is concerned, as for others, who knows, time will tell...

I can't be bothered to explain my rationale to you again, I have already done that, several times, it is you who is making comparisons with the panorama programme, not me, and if you can;t see the difference, then there is nothing more that I can say.

All I know is that if Nicholas Soames ever opens his mouth, it`s to protect the jolly old establishment and cover things up.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:36 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Of course Sonia didn't issue Operation Grange a deadline or an ultimatum.  I don't know how anyone could have taken that from what I said, lol.

Operation Grange have a deadline. [full stop].   They have £2m, not an open cheque, the case is clearly coming to an end, it is not going to carry on ad infinitum.  An end is now in sight.  

Getting back on track............

You say with confidence that "the case is clearly coming to and end", but how do any of us truly know that?

The £2million extra for SY may have come to an end because they've finished their end of the investigation (i.e. in the UK) but who knows how much more there is still to do in Portugal?  How do we not know that the EU may have given the PJ say Euro 1million, to put an end to this whole charade.  After all if SY have done their bit in the UK it wouldn't be much good without the Portuguese end finishing their investigations before they can tie everything together.

I really do think this is being misinterpreted that the £2 million answer means it is the end of OG. Walt posted the below in the '6 Months To Find Maddy' thread. The £2 million isn't extra.

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 24 Vhq3dh

3 part question:

How much spent to date on OG? Answer: £10.1 million up until end June 2015

What provision has been made for funding the operation in future? Answer: The Home Office has budgeted £2 million [for the remainder of] 2015/16 i.e. 1st July>6th April. (this would make it ~£2.639 million for the full year I think. Very close to the two previous full years)

What criteria are they using to judge how long funding should continue? Answer: The level of funding provided to MP is reviewed regularly and continues to be monitored. (nothing here that suggests the end)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:50 pm

They would have got a bigger budget last year what with all the activity in Portugal,so if OG are still operating next year the would probably be allocated another £2m or maybe less depending how much work they have left to do.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Thu 15 Oct 2015, 11:13 am

The way in which we interpret what we see, hear and read, is influenced by our own hopes, desires, aspirations and view of the world. Some will see the £2m as more cash to continue the cover up, others will see it as the end of the road. Me, I'm a glass half full kinda person - with room for a shot of vodka Smile
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 12:59 pm

Cristobell wrote:The way in which we interpret what we see, hear and read, is influenced by our own hopes, desires, aspirations and view of the world.  Some will see the £2m as more cash to continue the cover up, others will see it as the end of the road.  Me, I'm a glass half full kinda person - with room for a shot of vodka Smile

Yes, but make mine a double Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Thu 15 Oct 2015, 1:49 pm

susible wrote:
Cristobell wrote:The way in which we interpret what we see, hear and read, is influenced by our own hopes, desires, aspirations and view of the world.  Some will see the £2m as more cash to continue the cover up, others will see it as the end of the road.  Me, I'm a glass half full kinda person - with room for a shot of vodka Smile

Yes, but make mine a double Razz

Very Happy
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 2:53 pm

candyfloss wrote:There is an update on Cristobell's blog re the timing of the documentary and interfering with the investigation, posted today.

Interesting last paragraph......

We are all on tenterhooks at the moment, something appears to be happening - Operation Grange have a deadline.  Sonia has all the footage and all the interviews and is ready to go!

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk
Given that we've been told Sonia isn't going to effect the investigation, what may I ask is stopping her from pressing the 'release' button considering Cristobell states everything is ready to go?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Oct 2015, 3:11 pm

A very fair and valid question, HKP..

Would like to know the answer too.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 3:23 pm

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
candyfloss wrote:There is an update on Cristobell's blog re the timing of the documentary and interfering with the investigation, posted today.

Interesting last paragraph......

We are all on tenterhooks at the moment, something appears to be happening - Operation Grange have a deadline.  Sonia has all the footage and all the interviews and is ready to go!

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk
Given that we've been told Sonia isn't going to effect the investigation, what may I ask is stopping her from pressing the 'release' button considering Cristobell states everything is ready to go?

I think you may be waiting a long time for that answer.    Rolling Eyes

ETA:  that emoticon wasn't aimed at you by the way, HKF.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 5:10 pm

You seem to be floating around in cloud cuckoo land again and forget what you post on your own blog, just to remind you -

We are all on tenterhooks at the moment, something appears to be happening - Operation Grange have a deadline.  Sonia has all the footage, and all the interviews and is ready to go! 

People are now hanging on to your every word, but you haven't put them right.  So where is this button SP can push and we can all see her long awaited documentary?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 15 Oct 2015, 5:19 pm

I think perhaps that is a question for Sonia DFM, I expect even if Cristobell knows she will not or is unable to say, and your tone was rather brusque, please let's keep it friendly.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 5:31 pm

candyfloss wrote:I think perhaps that is a question for Sonia DFM, I expect even if Cristobell knows she will not or is unable to say,  and your tone was rather brusque, please let's keep it friendly.

Cristobell is praising Sonia in many ways, they are working together, it's plain for all to see. Cristobell posted on her forum what I posted earlier in bold.   I'm not stupid and I don't like to be led up the garden path.

But I will abide by your rules.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 5:44 pm

candyfloss wrote:I think perhaps that is a question for Sonia DFM, I expect even if Cristobell knows she will not or is unable to say,  and your tone was rather brusque, please let's keep it friendly.
It's not Sonia who is claiming everything is ready to go it's Cristobell, why should we not ask her?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 7:52 pm

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
It's not Sonia who is claiming everything is ready to go it's Cristobell, why should we not ask her?
Don't expect any sort of answer. She'll come back ten minutes later and just deny everything. What's ready to go, ROFL LMAO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Thu 15 Oct 2015, 8:44 pm

The documentary will be broadcast when the time is right.  At the moment it isn't.  I did explain in my blog the importance of getting the timing right.  Neither Sonia, nor I, want to do anything that will interfere with the official investigation.  Thank you to those who understand that, it is appreciated.  Smile
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Oct 2015, 8:46 pm

Have you seen the 'full' documentary, Cristobell?

A simple yes or no would suffice....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Oct 2015, 8:49 pm

Surely she can't release said doc, until everything is concluded. Which would involve the biggest court case for decades, if not ever.

So it's fair to say, we could be waiting a long time...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Oct 2015, 9:01 pm

Cristobell wrote:The documentary will be broadcast when the time is right.  At the moment it isn't.  I did explain in my blog the importance of getting the timing right.  Neither Sonia, nor I, want to do anything that will interfere with the official investigation.  Thank you to those who understand that, it is appreciated.  Smile

Is it a joint effort between you both now.....

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 9:04 pm

Andrew wrote:
Cristobell wrote:The documentary will be broadcast when the time is right.  At the moment it isn't.  I did explain in my blog the importance of getting the timing right.  Neither Sonia, nor I, want to do anything that will interfere with the official investigation.  Thank you to those who understand that, it is appreciated.  Smile

Is it a joint effort between you both now.....

The mind boggles......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2015, 9:14 pm

So, if the time is not right at the moment why not? At what moment will the time be right? As for the 'interference' is this a couple of busybody's type interference or is there some actual substance that is/would be of interest to OG?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Oct 2015, 9:18 pm

I don't understand either.

I totally understand the 'not interfering with the official (and ongoing) investigation' bit.

Nobody (although can think of some) would want anything to jeopardise that.

If that's the case, then why didn't she keep schtum and release whatever it actually is until after said investigation has concluded.

For me, it's not about sides (although my only side is truth and justice for M). I just see teasers and yes, if honest games being played.

I'm not badmouthing Sonia like the usual pack of socks, sorry meant dogs.

I just find it frustrating (as said before), and Cristobell, you're fanning the flames (abit) by the stuff you say.

All I want is transparency and truth.

Is that really too much to ask for.... Really.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Oct 2015, 10:51 pm

@Cristobell... Any comment would be welcomed..

Surely you can understand why folk are a bit inquisitive...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 15 Oct 2015, 10:53 pm

I don't know what else she can say other than this earlier comment, Andrew.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Oct 2015, 11:05 pm

Freedom wrote:

I don't know what else she can say other than this earlier comment, Andrew.

Firstly that's implying that CB has been involved from the off, it's a joint venture, and they will decide 'together' when they'll release it.

I don't think that's the case at all. I like CB,  but I feel she's trying to get involved, or have some say, or even jump on the bandwagon, which I think it's apparent she has nothing to do with.

It's not a pop. As said before, I want truth and transparency. Nothing else.

Surely there's nothing wrong with that.

I've read the rubbish over the road for long enough, and be nice to see some truth here, regarding said subject.

I genuinely want Sonia to succeed, but just feel the way it's gone and is going is a bit suspect.

But, again, just my honesty seeping through.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next