MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 34 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Mimi Fri 16 Oct 2015, 11:21 am

Blimey - I`ve learnt something new.

I always click on my own name and go in to `statistics`.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 34 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Freedom Fri 16 Oct 2015, 11:23 am

I actually had forgotten that you can view your own posts that way.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 34 Empty Re:Say Hello and introduce yourself here.

Post  costello Fri 16 Oct 2015, 11:29 am

Mimi wrote:Blimey - I`ve learnt something new.  

I always click on my own name and go in to `statistics`.

Ha! Ha! me too Mimi.

Hi Yorkshiregel.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 34 Empty Thanks

Post  Yorkshiregel Fri 16 Oct 2015, 12:13 pm

Many thanks to all who tried to help and did. I will get there eventually. Smile
Yorkshiregel
Yorkshiregel

Back to top Go down

Post  Yorkshiregel Fri 16 Oct 2015, 12:18 pm

candyfloss wrote:Welcome Yorkshiregel, I am a bit lost as to what the 'Thingy' is about. Smile

I probably got the wrong thread, (it was in response to someone else' remark about 'what is a 'thingy') but my post was a kind of warning to all to be careful where they 'tread'!  

Is this a private thread ie things you write cannot be seen on the internet but only by members of the forum?  Or is it an open forum where everything you write is open to the world?  

Cannot be too careful these days with all the Mc supporters around with links to Carter Ruck.
Yorkshiregel
Yorkshiregel

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 16 Oct 2015, 12:22 pm

This is a members only topic.

This is more for general chat and banter.

We just need to be careful on any topics (whether open to non-members or not) to avoid libellous comments and childish name-calling.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 16 Oct 2015, 12:27 pm

Freedom wrote:This is a members only topic.

This is more for general chat and banter.

We just need to be careful on any topics (whether open to non-members or not) to avoid libellous comments and childish name-calling.

This topic is open to all including guests.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 16 Oct 2015, 12:32 pm

Oops, sorry - my mistake.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 16 Oct 2015, 12:38 pm

Freedom wrote:Oops, sorry - my mistake.
I am afraid you get 100 lines!! 

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 34 Th?&id=OIP.Md8fa74774909e5c332dc9c8544580578H0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 16 Oct 2015, 12:40 pm

You can tell I was a grammar school girl. I once had to write out "Idleness and disobedience are undesirable qualities to exhibit".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Neveronasunday Fri 16 Oct 2015, 11:16 pm

Freedom wrote:A different form of introduction but welcome!

Neveronasunday: your name and avatar takes me back to my childhood when there was nothing to do and indeed everywhere was shut.

That's right Freedom, and around our way everywhere was closed either on a Monday or Wednesday afternoon too!
Neveronasunday
Neveronasunday

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 16 Oct 2015, 11:20 pm

It was Wednesday or Thursday afternoon for me too.

There were such silly restrictions on what could be sold for the few shops able to open on Sundays. I remember that a family friend who ran a newsagent / sweet shop wasn't allowed to sell birthday cards then.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Neveronasunday Sat 17 Oct 2015, 10:55 am

and Chinese takeaways could sell chips on a Sunday but fish and chip shops weren't allowed to open at all
Neveronasunday
Neveronasunday

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 21 Oct 2015, 4:48 pm

nannygroves wrote:Hi I'm a refugee here from JH. Actually an immigrant as I don't want to go back there. Can I tell you why? I was recently  banned ( until the 22nd) for joining in a thread titled, ''Photos revisited.'' Now I am a courteous poster and like to explore all possibilities to get to the bottom of this mystery and felt that some of the photos of Madeleine contained anomalies. A couple of other very polite posters and I were having an amicable discussion when suddenly we were pounced on by a pair of socks. They  highjacked the discussion and attempted to derail it by deliberately misinterpreting what we were actually saying to make our points look ridiculous . Even mentioned the 'UFO' abduction theory when no one had mentioned anything as unlikely on the thread. .  The rude opinionated   socks' posts were never  removed whilst ours were deleted routinely. Bearing in mind the thread 's 'revisited' title and that a very similar idea was being promulgated by a senior member of this forum way back when without furore made me curious. It's something I intend to follow up now anyway ...................individually in my own time I hasten to add. Who knows? Maybe I'll be in good company with a certain RDH !!!!  Nobody knows what happened to MBM and to shoot people down in flames for merely discussing anomalous photographs is strange to me.
Well now I've got that off my chest, a bit about me. I'm a mother of three, grandmom of four and intrigued by the Madeleine mystery. I'm not as knowledgeable as many on this site but am always ready to learn and be corrected without getting upset. I spend quite a bit of time in France so if I'm not posting that will be the reason why. I can't always get an internet connection.
Looking forward to reading posts and hopefully contributing something worthwhile.
nannygroves

---

Hello newbie, I think I remember that thread you are talking about and maybe also was contributing to. It is strange that just when things start getting really interesting over there and new ground is being explored several vultures start circling and attacking.

Very, very odd. I still dip in there and contribute when I find a thread interesting.

Inevitably there will be pro-Mc shills lurking on forums ready to pounce and derail just as things get very interesting. The loony label gets thrown around and it all goes pear-shaped. There are some cracking threads over there, though, with some researchers who have really explored small details and made connections. The moderation is strange but I suppose one (possible) advantage of allowing the shills to attack inquisitive posters is that it 'outs' them very effectively. And serves to highlight areas that might be sensitive. Which is useful of course! You have to don a hard hat and have nerves of steel though.

What I think is becoming very clear from the public support for Detective Amaral is that the wheels have all but fallen off the Mc wagon. Very, very little public support it would seem. I think it must be mighty awkward for TM now that this case has been dissected so much and so many lies and inconsistencies exposed. There is not one shred of evidence for Tanner-man which was TM's only story-line. And then even Tanner-man was ruled out by police. Leaving TM clinging onto the wreckage of an appalling conceived and botched fairy-tale. To the extent that I almost feel sorry for them.

What an almighty mess to have got into. And how will they explain this to their own children who have minds of their own? Hideous legacy to have left, imo.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:38 pm

PeterMac wrote:Please may I come in ?
I think I already know many of you
Peter

One worrying thing to come out of this morning's debacle was Jill's statement that PeterMac had stepped away from both forums. Have the Mods here been advised of this by PeterMac and if so, do we know why?

PeterMac's huge input to the truth of the case will be missed by all posters both on here and on CMoMM and his absence from both forums is a big loss.

Hope he returns.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 24 Oct 2015, 6:15 pm

It's a big loss indeed.
But as an educated guess, he must have his reasons ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sat 24 Oct 2015, 6:29 pm

I think his reasons are obvious. He wants to step back from the sad situation that has developed over the last year or so since Candyfloss and Freedom left CMOMM to start this one and others from CMOMM joined here. I cannot understand the hatred that clearly exists and why so much dirty linen is now being washed in public.

petermac must find this all very sad as I do and wants no part of it. Maybe he has tried to stop it behind the scenes and has not succeeded.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Sat 24 Oct 2015, 8:04 pm

Such a shame to lose him i always looked forward to his posts even the funnier ones.Even though he was retired he always seemed to me to still being in Police Officer mode,he truly wanted justice for Madeleine,Goncalo and Brenda i hope he returns one day.

I often wonder if he was in charge of the case how long would he have took to solve,quite quick i would imagine.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 24 Oct 2015, 9:51 pm

I thought it was said that he is working behind the scenes.

Let's hope that is true.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 34 Empty Haven't been here for ages

Post  Carlymichelle Sun 25 Oct 2015, 6:55 pm

hi everybody Very Happy
Carlymichelle
Carlymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 25 Oct 2015, 8:33 pm

Long time no see indeed. I hope that you and the kangaroo will be hopping in more often now.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 34 Empty Hi

Post  mrjnh Tue 27 Oct 2015, 2:57 pm

Hi folks, have joined today after reading of events on Cristobell's blog.

I do personally go back to 2007 on all of this, but there is one specific point of interest for me, which involves Robert Murat, as I met him and his wife in Exeter, some years back now. I can't help but be suspicious, which is why I like to follow kikorattan's twitter feed - quite fascinating!

I'm also one of the 3 admins on a Gonçalo Amaral FB (closed) group, which is so because of stupid ad hominem attacks that have taken place there. We just will not tolerate it, so it's good to see the balance and reason with which conversations take place here. Thank you.

I also happened to write a couple of articles about Gonçalo's legal fund this year, which are found at scamocracy.wordpress.com.

That's all for now! Many thanks Smile
mrjnh
mrjnh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 27 Oct 2015, 2:59 pm

Hello and welcome, mrjnh! Will go and have a read of those. Smile

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 34 Empty Ta

Post  mrjnh Tue 27 Oct 2015, 3:18 pm

Cheers, Dee Coy, thanks for the reply Smile
mrjnh
mrjnh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 27 Oct 2015, 4:31 pm

Can't imagine who you're talking about, mrjnh, in your piece of 24 July! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum