MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Marky Tue 30 Dec 2014, 7:20 pm

Lioned wrote:Yep its suprising what junk comes flying in ! All them old satelites discarded by the Russians run out of diesel sooner or later.
Wasn't there a big meteor shower the other night ? That could of had a few bits of Moon in it ?

good point. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 8:25 pm

I just thought that -as someone mentioned the 7/7 attacks- how strange it was that all mobile phone traffic was disabled immediately afterwards. 

How useful the mobile phone traffic was this week. 

If the bombers were suicide bombers they need not use a mobile to set off a bomb in their backpack (allegedly). 

7/7 got Blair into Iraq and he also prevented a full public enquiry on it. 

One short piece of news about two men being shot in the docklands was whooshed - never heard of again. 

7/7 was faked imo.

No way was the event this week faked although there were some who thought so  - let's hope that freedom of speech  (in Dutch it is litt. translated 'freedom to voice your opinion') is not curtailed. 

Another thought, there are large communities of Chinese all over the Western world. There are communities of Hindu all over the world - so far none of them have expressed a wish to do away with freedom of speech in any of the countries of the Western world (I'm not including their countries of origin) . 
Hindu, Confucius , Tao or Buddlist religion appear to have no instructions for killing heterodox thinkers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:14 pm

Whether Paris is a conspiracy/false flag I don`t know but this fellow, Dutchsinse, had his video removed by Youtube because he suggested it was a false flag.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm

No, I do not think Paris was a false flag, and sorry, but neither was Sandy Hook IMO

Yes, I have my own theory about 911 that has both jihadists and US (and probably other govts) as the perpetrators.

But i agree with (and am saddened to see) that Dawnie C seems to have been banned for this thread (sorry haven't read everything so am not sure if it was something else, but as she was otherwise a decent sort of poster as far as I could see...far more pleasant than one or two other WUM's on here IMO)  It rather concerns me..

How soon have we forgotten the principles of free speech?

Currently there is a trend to assume that everything is shady, that there is another purpose behind certain actions (starting at 9/11 and for that I am not  surprised) But it has gone now to extreme levels that every horrific event is now assumed to be a "False Flag" an attempt by government to undermine and ultimately control the population.  Whilst I don't disagree that Government and those in power seek to meet their own ends in whatever way they can, even if it is dishonest, sorry, but not everything is a staged event!

I don't know, maybe it makes people feel more secure or that somehow if it is the govt doing all of these terrible things, that we can somehow control it, stop it even, but the sad truth is that evil is among us, in the general population and they will do terrible things to their own kind.

Yes, there are evil people out there who will storm into a building and kill, in cold blood, those who they deem to have insulted them and even more horrifically, that there is a person capable or bursting into a primary school and shooting dead, young children...sadly an event we have seen here in the UK and as for people criticisng the father of a child, shot dead in her classroom at Sandy Hook, who was seemingly "Not Appropriately Distraught" I challenge you to walk in his shoes and then I suggest you do a youtube search for interviews with Mick North, father of Sophie North, shot dead at Dunblane Primary School on the 13th March, 1996...

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 Sophienorth

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:43 pm

But i agree with (and am saddened to see) that Dawnie C seems to have been banned for this thread (sorry haven't read everything so am not sure if it was something else, but as she was otherwise a decent sort of poster as far as I could see...far more pleasant than one or two other WUM's on here IMO)  It rather concerns me

susible, Dawnie was not banned she sent me a pm and asked to be deleted herself.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:59 pm

Sorry, well that's a shame

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:04 pm

See her post and mine on 26th December. I did try to persuade her to stay.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:14 pm

Freedom wrote:See her post and mine on 26th December. I did try to persuade her to stay.

Apologies Freedom and Candy, but her posts were coming up as Hidden because "the poster was banned" on the thread.

Whilst I have no issue with people believing in conspiracy theories, I have a penchant for that myself, I do sometimes find the immediate picking apart of a terrible tragedy, with then intent of blaming someone other than the perpetrator, to be somewhat, in bad taste. And sadly these days, the immediate reaction seems to be one of blame "TPTB" and even as I have seen in this latest tragedy in Paris, blame the victim for doing something that "They should have known not to do"

Very saddening Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:It seems to me (if you read the internet anyway) that the new religion of the day is conspiracy theories. Seriously why don't you believe that things happen as you are told? Every man is a paedofile. Every policeman is corrupt. Every government official makes everything up to hide their dodgy dealings from the stupid people. All these things happen and none of its real. All to control us? Really!

What a way to live.

I worked for the government for many many years. None of this stuff goes on. Do u really think that every civil servant is gonna just turn a blind eye and say nothing.  I'm a normal person with normal morals. I don't think so!!

Back in the day conspiracy theorists were loons. David Icke their god, and derided. What has changed for it to be normal?! The internet has opened my eyes to how many nut jobs around.

This is Dawnie's first post here. Her posts aren't hidden, just showing as from a guest, which is what happens when an account is deleted.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:20 pm

The hidden posts are from Marky, and yes he was banned - he was given so many chances yet still disrupted and argued, so I had no choice.  If a poster deletes themselves or asks to be deleted their posts stay, but they show as guest.  Marky's post still show with his name as he was banned not deleted, but you need to click on message to see it.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:28 pm

candyfloss wrote:The hidden posts are from Marky, and yes he was banned - he was given so many chances yet still disrupted and argued, so I had no choice.  If a poster deletes themselves or asks to be deleted their posts stay, but they show as guest.  Marky's post still show with his name as he was banned not deleted, but you need to click on message to see it.

Sorry Candy, sort of flicked through the thread after I had read a couple of pages and assumed that the banned member was Dawnie C, but as you probably realise, this is a subject that I feel quite strongly about, so had hit the "reply" button without having read the entire thread and as such, jumped to conclusions

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 Empty The Lindbergh baby case

Post  Freedom Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:34 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindbergh_kidnapping

I thought I'd start a topic on this case as it's been mentioned elsewhere.

The publicity from day one regarding this mysterious disappearance was understandable because of the worldwide fame of the child's father.

Maybe one day we'll know what it was about the McCanns that made their case equally publicised.

My mother talked to me about it and, though this was long before the truth of every event was questioned, she felt that there were things that people weren't being told.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 10 Feb 2015, 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 17 Jun 2015, 11:52 am

I'm resurrecting this topic in case anyone wants to talk about Sandy Hook (as has been mentioned elsewhere today) or any other non McCann events which are not what they seem.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Jun 2015, 12:16 pm

I don't believe Al-Megrahi was responsible for Lockerbie and I think Alex Salmond was quite right to order his release.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:36 am

There's been a bit of a ding dong on a Facebook group as to whether the Moon landings ever really happened. This has been mentioned here before but I don't think that the issue of the Van Allen radiation belts has.

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space

Do we have anyone here with more scientific knowledge than me (shouldn't be hard to find someone who knows more than me!) who can state definitively whether humans could survive travelling through them? People on Facebook are saying that it is completely impossible and thus nobody could have landed on the Moon.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:54 am

Freedom wrote:There's been a bit of a ding dong on a Facebook group as to whether the Moon landings ever really happened. This has been mentioned here before but I don't think that the issue of the Van Allen radiation belts has.

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space

Do we have anyone here with more scientific knowledge than me (shouldn't be hard to find someone who knows more than me!) who can state definitively whether humans could survive travelling through them? People on Facebook are saying that it is completely impossible and thus nobody could have landed on the Moon.

No scientific knowledge but a book I was given many years ago called "Nasa Mooned America" by Ralph Rene talked in depth about the scientific reasons such travel would be impossible including the V A belt.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/Ralph%2520Rene%2520-%2520NASA_mooned_america.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi38-fnv73LAhWCTBQKHUeCCMcQFghEMAg&usg=AFQjCNHvJ5lHbcVS5hdIx91UuaGGYpP07A

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add link.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:59 am

Thanks for that. I'll see if I can get a copy of the book as that will be easier for me to digest.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:18 pm

Freedom wrote:Thanks for that. I'll see if I can get a copy of the book as that will be easier for me to digest.

I think the link is to the book Freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:21 pm

It is yes but, poor old soul, I find it hard to read on a screen.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:40 pm

Freedom wrote:It is yes but, poor old soul, I find it hard to read on a screen.

Maybe you could enlarge the print.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:55 pm

I shall definitely do that as it would cost more than £50.00 (74 dollars) to order the book from America! It's not available on Amazon.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Mar 2016, 7:35 pm

That book looks really interesting. Will enjoy reading that in due course.

Thanks for the link, Chirps.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:19 pm

Andrew wrote:That book looks really interesting. Will enjoy reading that in due course.

Thanks for the link, Chirps.

It gets very detailed to be honest which put me off but I got through about 2/3rds of it which was enough to convince me. I never believed it but didn't know why I didn't if you know what I mean. The book clinched it.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 11 May 2016, 9:38 am

Phoney child `refugee`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg02c-invoc

Just popping this in the mix.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next