MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014...Seven 7ears of Missing Madeleine Mccann

+12
Mimi
Meteor
Mearns
chilli
bellisa
Lorraine
Andrew
Poppy
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
Cristobell
candyfloss
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014...Seven 7ears of Missing Madeleine Mccann - Page 3 Empty Re: Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014...Seven 7ears of Missing Madeleine Mccann

Post  Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 5:28 pm

Mimi wrote:Martin Brunt says

"Jim Gamble told me this week that he has to be careful what he says in case someone throws their toys out of the pram ... "

Wonder who the `someone` is ?

On the extended version I saw the "someone" was the Portuguese. 

Pessimist here but I'm loving the Optimistic posts and here is hoping. But I think it's about

1. The trial
2. Promoting the book - I'm sure the McCanns won't want anyone making money however it toes the party line.
3. Damage limitation re the "Unprecedented Support" that the McCanns received. 
4. As ever keeping the story in the news.

Back to top Go down

Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014...Seven 7ears of Missing Madeleine Mccann - Page 3 Empty Re: Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014...Seven 7ears of Missing Madeleine Mccann

Post  Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm

I think Gamble's revelations have just about made sure that the McCanns can't pin the hindering the investigation on G Amaral.
Good timing, Jimbo ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 02 Sep 2014, 7:09 pm

I say : "YES".

I've been along time supporter of JG and have been approached for that, yet I'm not a fan ... BUT ...

I remember clearly all TV sofa-sitting at the time that the "viral: one-minute" was released.
I also remember the discomfort of GM then. Also the suggestive camera movements, Close-up of GM, whenever JG made a remark regarding the "one who knows" :-)
I remember the CEOP conference, when GM was going to make his speech at the end, but then made at the beginning and left. Wise decision, as there were many renowned international experts, ready to ask him questions ... And Q&A was only programmed for the end ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:36 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I say : "YES".

I've been along time supporter of JG and have been approached for that, yet I'm not a fan ... BUT ...

I remember clearly all TV sofa-sitting at the time that the "viral: one-minute" was released.
I also remember the discomfort of GM then. Also the suggestive camera movements, Close-up of GM, whenever JG made a remark regarding the "one who knows" :-)
I remember the CEOP conference, when GM was going to make his speech at the end, but then made at the beginning and left. Wise decision, as there were many renowned international experts, ready to ask him questions ... And Q&A was only programmed for the end ...

Jim Gamble slates "anti" Mccanns on twitter he calls them TROLLS and here he is on sky news saying in so many words that the British police and other organisations hindered the search for Madeleine'that must be good for Goncalo Amaral's Libel trial,what's made him change his mind after all these years?this book will be interesting, has Kate or Gerry come out to support it? after all it is due out next week and we must remember Kate's book was delayed because of the royal wedding.interesting times IMO.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 03 Sep 2014, 11:33 am

Seems my thoughts on Mr Gamble's proposed National Centre have upset him - see his timeline and indeed mine on twitter.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 03 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

Cristobell wrote:Seems my thoughts on Mr Gamble's proposed National Centre have upset him - see his timeline and indeed mine on twitter.

He's not very good at responding to questions he doesn't like, is he? Not only has he failed to supply the figures you asked for he became suddenly and remarkably quiet when asked by @AlliHalls about Gerry's alleged wiped file 2 days ago. (On his timeline.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 03 Sep 2014, 11:55 am

I thought the same when watching the Martin Brunt video - he`s rather p**d off. But these journos in secure jobs, as you say, cannot go rogue when they probably have a large mortgage, kids to support etc. He wouldn`t get another job in mainstream media. I often wonder how some of these independent journos who blog make a living.

I follow Patrick Henningsen - he`s widely travelled and has many contacts and has more knowledge than most on what`s going on with foreign affairs - but I often wonder how he makes his money.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:02 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Seems my thoughts on Mr Gamble's proposed National Centre have upset him - see his timeline and indeed mine on twitter.

He's not very good at responding to questions he doesn't like, is he? Not only has he failed to supply the figures you asked for he became suddenly and remarkably quiet when asked by @AlliHalls about Gerry's alleged wiped file 2 days ago. (On his timeline.)

Found this a while back that not seen before regarding 'Gerry's alleged wiped CATS file'

sorry deleted not proven and not fact therefore probably libellous!

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/httpwww_27.html?m=1
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:25 pm

Dee Coy wrote:

He was either tipped off or he watches my timeline, because he doesn't follow me, in fact I think he's got me blocked and he has attempted to intimidate me on twitter before.

Well, for the first time in my life I hope that Labour do not win the next election, because Mr.Gamble will get his v.sinister National Centre and God knows what powers of arrest. In fact, I wonder if all this historic abuse is leading towards the setting up of such a centre, a sort of SS wing of the Labour Government to keep critics in order - its really got sweet FA to do with actual abuse? I seriously question what the 'historic investigation' is about. Neither I, nor any of the others who suffered at the hands of known abusers at St. Anne's Convent have been questioned, and a photograph I sent them over 2 years ago, of a prolific paedophile outside No. 10 Downing Street with a 12 year old boy, did not even receive an acknowledgement.

I would really like to write to the Shadow ministers in the Labour Party about this matter, but the truth is I wouldn't know which ones to trust!
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:35 pm

Andrew wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

Found this a while back that not seen before regarding 'Gerry's alleged wiped CATS file'

sorry deleted not proven and not fact therefore probably libellous!

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/httpwww_27.html?m=1

Sorry Admin. I should of known that really.

Apologies all.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:36 pm

Cristobell wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

He was either tipped off or he watches my timeline, because he doesn't follow me, in fact I think he's got me blocked and he has attempted to intimidate me on twitter before.  

Well, for the first time in my life I hope that Labour do not win the next election, because Mr.Gamble will get his v.sinister National Centre and God knows what powers of arrest.  In fact, I wonder if all this historic abuse is leading towards the setting up of such a centre, a sort of SS wing of the Labour Government to keep critics in order - its really got sweet FA to do with actual abuse?  I seriously question what the 'historic investigation' is about. Neither I, nor any of the others who suffered at the hands of known abusers at St. Anne's Convent have been questioned, and a photograph I sent them over 2 years ago, of a prolific paedophile outside No. 10 Downing Street with a 12 year old boy, did not even receive an acknowledgement.  

I would really like to write to the Shadow ministers in the Labour Party about this matter, but the truth is I wouldn't know which ones to trust!

Tom Watson might be a good place to start.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:38 pm

Popcorn wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

Well, for the first time in my life I hope that Labour do not win the next election, because Mr.Gamble will get his v.sinister National Centre and God knows what powers of arrest.  In fact, I wonder if all this historic abuse is leading towards the setting up of such a centre, a sort of SS wing of the Labour Government to keep critics in order - its really got sweet FA to do with actual abuse?  I seriously question what the 'historic investigation' is about. Neither I, nor any of the others who suffered at the hands of known abusers at St. Anne's Convent have been questioned, and a photograph I sent them over 2 years ago, of a prolific paedophile outside No. 10 Downing Street with a 12 year old boy, did not even receive an acknowledgement.  

Sadly, Tom Watson would be the last place Popcorn, I think he shares Jim Gamble's dream.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:44 pm

Cristobell wrote:
Popcorn wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

Sadly, Tom Watson would be the last place Popcorn, I think he shares Jim Gamble's dream.

Really? He always seemed to me to be sincere and genuinely trying to do something about abuse. True, he's gone a bit quiet of late, but I put that down to "ongoing investigations". I wish you luck finding someone who'll listen, politicians of all colours can be slippery creatures; but I believe there are also some decent ones in all the main parties, too.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:48 pm

Does Hilary Benn share his late father's integrity?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:57 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Does Hilary Benn share his late father's integrity?

I have considered Hilary Benn too, or perhaps Andy Burnham who has done so much for the Hillsborough families - he seems like a good man.

As for the rest, Blair, Brown and perhaps even the Millibands, who knows, but pictures of Jacquie Smith sitting alongside Gerry McCann in front of a Hacked Off poster, make me sick to the stomach.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 2:17 pm

Mimi wrote:

He wouldn`t get another job in mainstream media.  I often wonder how some of these independent journos who blog make a living.

I've often wondered that too Woofer, but I presume they basically don't get paid much. Interestingly, Brunt is 59, so fairly close to retirement. If a bunch of journalists were willing to break ranks simultaneously on Twitter, it would at least be interesting, but I tend to be of the pessimistic view that you can't ever beat those in power: they always win in the end.

Still I thought about making a list of people who might be sympathetic to this cause: Martin Brunt, probably Kay Burley, and Katie Hopkins would be 3.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu 04 Sep 2014, 10:26 am

Jim Gamble was asked to do a scoping review for the then Home Secretary Alan Johnson, I thought the report was top secret,  the Mcanns were refused permission to see it because it contained sensitive information.

Snipped from - Sky (Martin Brunt) interview with the McCanns

Gerry McCann I don’t see any reason why the contents of that report should not be made available to us. We’ve been very clear all along the way that we’ll only divulge information if and when its valuable to the search and the government know that we have kept lots of information, erm, quiet. So I don’t see, even if there is sensitive elements within it, why we shouldn’t be given it. As Madeleine’s parents I think it is wrong.

6 Interviews of Gerry and Kate McCann Nov 3rd 2010

Posted by Bren on October 7, 2011 in Media Interviews

Back in November 2010, Kate and Gerry McCann made several interviews with various news stations to request help from the Government in finding their daughter. They also started an on-line petition, where members of the public could sign in hope that the Portuguese and British authorities would review all the information with regards to their daughter’s disappearance.

The following May in 2011, David Cameron, after receiving an open letter from the McCanns ordered a review into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, which is being conducted by Scotland Yard.

Below are those 6 interviews from November 2010, with transcripts provided to JJP and may I take this opportunity to thank JJP for his hard work in transcribing the following interviews.

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/6-interviews-of-gerry-and-kate-mccann-nov-3rd-2010/

Has the secret report really been leaked or did Jim Gamble have his own copy?
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Thu 04 Sep 2014, 10:50 am

CEOP were the ones who asked for photos to be sent to them - strange as it was the Portuguese Police in charge of the investigation, I believe it was said the Police never received those photos.

As has been said Gamble attacks posters on twitter who don't believe the abduction story and regularly engages with McCann supporters who are being abusive and threatening to posters questioning the Mccanns story.

Does not surprise me he wanted a National Centre - a number of people are already making a lot of money from Madeleine and 'missing people'. The whole area of missing people needs investigating as this appears to some extent to be part of the wider agenda from what I have seen.
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Thu 04 Sep 2014, 11:01 am

Simon Danczuk MP for Rochdale is doing a lot of good work trying to expose historical cases of abuse. Good person to follow on twitter
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3