MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Grange

+46
niklasericson
Mimi
candyfloss
Freedom
unreorganised
Satsuma
Rosa canina
KathyBelle
JohnnyH
Ferrino
dannii
chrissie
mumof6
poster
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
espeland
Helenmeg
froggy
Inca
Mo
pennylane
joyce1938
AndyB
Admin
Connie
kylie
Bubblewrapped
JJ
Thetruth
PeterMac
Scrants
Cristobell
Ixta
gbwales
Antonia
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Châtelaine
dogs don't lie
Poe
chirpyinsect
Andrew
costello
Poppy
bluebell
50 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Operation Grange - Page 11 Empty Re: Operation Grange

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:06 am

Whats RIRA when its at home? scratch
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange - Page 11 Empty Re:Faith in Operation Grange.

Post  costello Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:09 am

Heisenburg wrote:Whats RIRA when its at home? scratch

I was just about to ask the same question Heisenburg.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:12 am

Real IRA. They had a contract with Mark Warner for hosting their annual swingers party.

Meanwhile I fell asleep listening to Sherlock Holmes vs Dracula last night, and am now convinced its all about vampires.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:15 am

unreorganised wrote:

Real IRA. They had a contract with Mark Warner for hosting their annual swingers party.

Meanwhile I fell asleep listening to Sherlock Holmes vs Dracula last night, and am now convinced its all about vampires.

Ah! I see,wonder what the Brothers Grimm would make of it.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:17 am

Bampots wrote:Know what some people think it could be.    Mmm?

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd
@K9Truth @AdirenM @summersandswan Looking for RIRA on the ground. #McCann

Thanks to the prompt from unreorganised,didn't M Roberts refer to this at one time?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:44 am

I can well believe that there were terrorist and counter terrorist operations going on down there. I've never been able to work out how the disappearance fits into that and everything else we know though.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 11:03 am

unreorganised wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:
Bampots wrote:Know what some people think it could be.    Mmm?

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd
@K9Truth @AdirenM @summersandswan Looking for RIRA on the ground. #McCann

Thanks to the prompt from unreorganised,didn't M Roberts refer to this at one time?

I can well believe that there were terrorist and counter terrorist operations going on down there. I've never been able to work out how the disappearance fits into that and everything else we know though.

Discussion here,bottom of second page.
https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t563-dr-martin-roberts-mccannfiles-com-new-blogs-here
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 15 Oct 2016, 11:04 am

Heisenburg wrote:

Ah! I see,wonder what the Brothers Grimm would make of it.

"Someone has decided to lay our little mystery to roost."

"You do not seem surprised at this development?"

"I knew some influence was being brought to bear.... I cannot conceive of that being allowed to happen unless the action had already received the sanction of someone in authority. I owe you an apology Watson."

"Whatever for?"

"For embroiling you in a case that can never be solved because of the official ramparts that have doubtless already been flung in our path."

It's vampires, vampires I tells ye!

You might also like to study the legend of the Bruxsa.

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 11:09 am

@reorganised,with you now.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 15 Oct 2016, 12:58 pm

Please remove above post CF apologies again Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 15 Oct 2016, 1:03 pm

Bampots wrote:Please remove above post CF apologies again Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Have deleted Bampots, it's no problem at all, just didn't see your last post asking me to move it, been a bit busy..  flower

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Sat 15 Oct 2016, 1:11 pm

I still don't 'get ' why people expect regular updates from OG when they wouldn't with any other cases
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 2:55 pm

PMR wrote:I still don't 'get ' why people expect regular updates from OG when they wouldn't with any other cases

Not expecting an update,just when the will farce be over.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sat 15 Oct 2016, 2:58 pm

I despair of it ever being over.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 15 Oct 2016, 3:27 pm

I appreciate that this is only hearsay and nobody needs to take my word for this, but I heard this week from a reliable ( to me) source that even the officers of OG know they are in a cleft stick situation. They know they are not investigating the real scenario but they are forced to follow the remit, which is not to implicate the parents.
My contact has a friend in the Met and has been told the officers are certain it wasn't abduction.
Now I don't believe in OG but have always believed it is not the officers themselves who are corrupt so my question to my contact was, " Why would not a single one of those coppers speak out?" The answer was that they were protecting their jobs and pensions.
The same source also told me that the parents had met some of the nannies before in Greece on a holiday prior to the birth of the twins. Kate had sent emails to the hotel about her "nightmare daughter." The source's contact worked in the hotel and had said that M was a perfectly normally behaved child.
Make of this what you will folks. I am merely relaying what I have been told, not confirming any of it, but it is interesting anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 15 Oct 2016, 4:08 pm

That is interesting, and sadly believable.
But WHY the remit - and from where does this remit come??

Re:  the coppers not speaking out, sadly the reasons/excuses you mention might be the reason.
Isn't there a saying 'Every man has his price'      Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 15 Oct 2016, 4:30 pm

Well there's nothing there that I wouldn't personally consider entirely plausible.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 15 Oct 2016, 4:32 pm

Interesting, Heisenburg. I've wondered a few times if we shouldn't give more consideration to possible connections between the Mary Boyle and Madeleine McCann cases.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sat 15 Oct 2016, 4:44 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:I appreciate that this is only hearsay and nobody needs to take my word for this, but I heard this week from a reliable ( to me) source that even the officers of OG know they are in a cleft stick situation. They know they are not investigating the real scenario but they are forced to follow the remit, which is not to implicate the parents.
My contact has a friend in the Met and has been told the officers are certain it wasn't abduction.
Now I don't believe in OG but have always believed it is not the officers themselves who are corrupt so my question to my contact was, " Why would not a single one of those coppers speak out?" The answer was that they were protecting their jobs and pensions.
The same source also told me that the parents had met some of the nannies before in Greece on a holiday prior to the birth of the twins. Kate had sent emails to the hotel about her "nightmare daughter." The source's contact worked in the hotel and had said that  M was a perfectly normally behaved child.
Make of this what you will folks. I am merely relaying what I have been told, not confirming any of it, but it is interesting anyway.

In a sense, OG might be their own worse enemy, in that they have investigated every conceivable intruder-related lead to the nth degree and have come up with nothing, which leads to the conclusion that there was no intruder.
Their problem is how to convincingly explain this conclusion away
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sat 15 Oct 2016, 4:58 pm

I'm wondering if any of the policemen on the case are nearing retirement age. I absolutely understand why younger policemen with children and big mortgages wouldn't want to speak out and lose promotion prospects, risk their job etc. But an older policemen surely couldn't lose the pension he'd clocked up to date , if he spoke out? Is there any whistleblower legislation he could avail of?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 5:10 pm

Antonia wrote:I'm wondering if any of the policemen on the case are nearing retirement age. I absolutely understand why younger policemen with children and big mortgages wouldn't want to speak out and lose promotion prospects, risk their job etc. But an older policemen surely couldn't lose the pension he'd clocked up to date , if he spoke out? Is there any whistleblower legislation he could avail of?

Not sure they would need to,I've said for some time that OG has been bona fide in its attempts to solve the crime as per their remit imo,the fact that they haven't is telling in its self.No one should feel the need to whistle blow, they have done what was asked of them.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 5:12 pm

unreorganised wrote:

Interesting, Heisenburg. I've wondered a few times if we shouldn't give more consideration to possible connections between the Mary Boyle and Madeleine McCann cases.

Just suppose an outlandish thing like those responsible are some way protected by the Good Friday agreement,no chance of a resolution.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sat 15 Oct 2016, 5:15 pm

Problem is that if OG have followed the remit to the letter and only investigated stranger-abduction related material, then there will be nothing else for a person to expose as nothing else will have be investigated. While it could be claimed that detectives weren't allowed to follow  certain obvious lines of investigation, that can be explained away as being outside the remit.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 15 Oct 2016, 7:20 pm

IIRC Redwood said, that they didn't exclude the possibility that Madeleine was NOT alive when removed from the apartment.
As I've mentioned many times before, intelligent detectives of OG know, that "abduction" also is in its original meaning taken or moved away ...

ETA the REVIEW was indeed within the remits of "abduction".
Does anyone know what the following INVESTIGATION was about?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 7:40 pm

Châtelaine wrote:IIRC Redwood said, that they didn't exclude the possibility that Madeleine was NOT alive when removed from the apartment.
As I've mentioned many times before, intelligent detectives of OG know, that "abduction" also is in its original meaning taken or moved away ...

ETA the REVIEW was indeed within the remits of "abduction".
Does anyone know what the following INVESTIGATION was about?

Is there any thing that suggests the investigation wasn't/isn't looking at an abduction,I mean the dig suggested that it was a possibility that Madeleine was disposed of near by,the interview's of the 9? was it,all over 2 yrs ago,its gone no where fast.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next