MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat Brown calls it a day.

+9
TheTruthWillOut
candyfloss
Châtelaine
Mimi
Justformaddiemccann
Andrew
Dee Coy
Meteor
Admin
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pat Brown calls it a day. Empty Pat Brown calls it a day.

Post  Admin Sun 17 Aug 2014, 10:02 pm

So Pat Brown has decided to give up now.  Here is her latest blog.............

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown calls it a day. Empty Re: Pat Brown calls it a day.

Post  Meteor Sat 30 Aug 2014, 6:23 pm

Wow, that's a real shame. I always enjoyed her contribution. Here's hoping she is wrong on some of these points, and there will be a resolution with justice served on those who are responsible.
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:02 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:04 pm

Glad that Pat has temporarily come out of McCann retirement.  I don't agree with her more recent conclusions regarding the investigation - putting the cart before the horse in my opinion - but I'm a great admirer of Pat's style of thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:54 pm

Well, that's a new on me. Pat says Goncalo believes Madeleine was smuggled out of Portugal and her ashes are in an urn at Rothley. That urn??

Pat Brown calls it a day. Maddiemantlepiece

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 11 Sep 2014, 7:00 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Well, that's a new on me. Pat says Goncalo believes Madeleine was smuggled out of Portugal and her ashes are in an urn at Rothley. That urn??

Was amazed at that as well. Never knew that GA thought that. Wow.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 11 Sep 2014, 7:06 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gerry-kate-mccann-furious-claims-3707478

He did say she was possibly hidden in the coffin of a lady waiting for cremation, though. Link above to the Mirror report.

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:41 pm

He also thinks the body had been frozen. Anyone know if it's better to keep something frozen until crem, or mummified? Sorry, this is horrible, didn't like typing that but I'm thinking it's just a question in general. A doctor would know this answer, wouldn't they? Please delete if needs be!
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:05 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:He also thinks the body had been frozen. Anyone know if it's better to keep something frozen until crem, or mummified? Sorry, this is horrible, didn't like typing that but I'm thinking it's just a question in general. A doctor would know this answer, wouldn't they? Please delete if needs be!
IMO

To halt decomposition it would have to be frozen solid at about -20C I would have thought, as in a freezer. It would cause problems at the crem if a body was frozen solid. Bodies are usually kept at fridge temperature in mortuaries until cremation and there will still be some decomposition albeit more slowly.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:25 pm

Didn't gm replace a fridge? Wasn't there a poster driven to PDL?
No facts as I'm not sure though.
I'm going to bed, I feel sick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:39 pm

Makes me laugh...Sorry, but if I said Madeleine was in an urn or had been frozen etc etc, then Im sure I would either be ignored or would be considered a conspiraloon...
I get so confused at times...
Anyway, soldier on Smile

ETA....Oh, and hidden in a coffin..

Now Im honestly not being funny here, so dont think Im disrupting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:52 pm

Andrew wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:Well, that's a new on me. Pat says Goncalo believes Madeleine was smuggled out of Portugal and her ashes are in an urn at Rothley. That urn??

Was amazed at that as well. Never knew that GA thought that. Wow.

That is not an urn....Im sure it was said on that other forum what it was...I cant remember what it is called. Anyone ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:56 pm

The evidence suggesting a body could have been frozen is widely acknowledged, I believe. As is the theory that cremation could have taken place. (The pet crem at Monchique and more recently the shared coffin suggestion.)

By sticking to the that which is tangible we'll always have ammunition against those dismissing people fighting for Madeleine as conspirators.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:55 am

Chillyheat, you misunderstand me, I'm guilty of conspiracy theorism too. I firmly believe Diana was murdered, Lee Rigby and the other recent beheadings were faked and David Kelly was murdered. I have zero faith in the motivations of this or previous governments of the the last 30 years ever since I stood as a young labour party member on the miners' picket lines and saw with my own eyes the nature of the Thatcher government's agenda. Now, I have no faith in any of the political parties and believe them all to be the puppets of the establishment (see? Smile ). I am the ultimate cynic and am convinced that the current investigation is a whitewash, albeit a more complicated one than they bargained for.

As such, and as an experienced cover-back advocate, I simply believe the best way to win is to be armed with facts before entering into battle. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:57 am

ChillyHeat wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:The evidence suggesting a body could have been frozen is widely acknowledged, I believe. As is the theory that cremation could have taken place. (The pet crem at Monchique and more recently the shared coffin suggestion.)

By sticking to the that which is tangible we'll always have ammunition against those dismissing people fighting for Madeleine as conspirators.

Wow.... Shocked

Eh? Where did your other post go, to which I replied to above?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 1:33 am

Dee Coy wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:The evidence suggesting a body could have been frozen is widely acknowledged, I believe. As is the theory that cremation could have taken place. (The pet crem at Monchique and more recently the shared coffin suggestion.)

Wow.... Shocked

Eh? Where did your other post go, to which I replied to above?

I deleted my post....Sent you a PM Smile
If anyone reading is wondering....I deleted a sarky reply to Dee Coy, but the reply was because we got lost in translation, so no conspiracy here Very Happy
Apologies Dee Coy....

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 12 Sep 2014, 1:43 am

No apology necessary, Chilly. I've replied to your PM. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 3:03 am

Pat Brown should self-publish her book with G.A. It costs nothing through Amazon (Kindle and CreateSpace) and all the profits would go to her and G.A. The advertising and marketing would take care of itself. If she can't find a publisher who is willing to risk it, then the book isn't seeing the light of day anyway. Which is better? To have it sit unpublished in a drawer, unread and not making any money, or to self-publish and have a smaller profit, but at least the book will be read and out there?
Can someone suggest this to Pat Brown?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 7:30 am

Canada 12, Pat Brown would make more money by going the Kindle route. But the problem is this: Amazon banned her book when it was starting to get a bit popular on their site. So they would just do the same thing again. In fact she wouldn't get past the stage of submitting her book. I think however, she has her book on Barnes and Noble.

I've often thought about whether there is any way to get the book out otherwise. I don't know much about pirate e-books, but I suspect they're quite tightly controlled.

One piece of direct action could be this: go to your library, pick out the Looking for Madeleine book or Kate Mccann's novel, and somewhere deep inside give some links to blogs, forums, youtube videoes, the PJ files etc. The thing is though, I don't think it would make that much difference.

Maybe, however, a techy can suggest a way by which the book could gain some kind of illegal exposure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Fri 12 Sep 2014, 7:47 am

ChillyHeat wrote:Makes me laugh...Sorry, but if I said Madeleine was in an urn or had been frozen etc etc, then Im sure I would either be ignored or would be considered a conspiraloon...
I get so confused at times...
Anyway, soldier on Smile

ETA....Oh, and hidden in a coffin..

Now Im honestly not being funny here, so dont think Im disrupting.

Goncalo Amaral is not laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 9:53 am

Dee Coy wrote:

Yes, a thousand times this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:07 am

Very well said, stick to the facts and don't twist them to fit a theory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:26 am

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:Canada 12, Pat Brown would make more money by going the Kindle route. But the problem is this: Amazon banned her book when it was starting to get a bit popular on their site. So they would just do the same thing again. In fact she wouldn't get past the stage of submitting her book. I think however, she has her book on Barnes and Noble.

I've often thought about whether there is any way to get the book out otherwise. I don't know much about pirate e-books, but I suspect they're quite tightly controlled.

One piece of direct action could be this: go to your library, pick out the Looking for Madeleine book or Kate Mccann's novel, and somewhere deep inside give some links to blogs, forums, youtube videoes, the PJ files etc. The thing is though, I don't think it would make that much difference.

Maybe, however, a techy can suggest a way by which the book could gain some kind of illegal exposure.

Ah, thanks for that, I didn't realize she'd already been banned by Amazon. Not too many options then, if Amazon's out of the picture.
She could go the route of some other writers and publish it herself on her website, set up her own "shop" and offer it as an e-book download for a nominal fee. It's a little more complicated but many successful writers have gone that route and cut out the middleman, Amazon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:31 am

Why can't she just do a blog (like cristobell) and stick it all on that for people to read.....?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 12 Sep 2014, 2:39 pm

She has a blog and stuck on many arguments since 2007.
I'll see, if I can find the first one [or one of the first], which was called IIRC something along the lines of "Shut up, Kate, for your own sake" ...

ETA have a look at Nigel Moore's : http://www.mccannfiles.com/id191.html
which will give you a complete overview of Pat's posts at the time.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next