MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

+48
Walt
Honeyblade
poster
Jellybot
Guinea Pig
nobodythereeither
cherry
Magnum
wjk
gbwales
Mo
Acorn1
End
Inca
kylie
dantezebu
Popcorn
Ixta
TheTruthWillOut
myositis
crabbit
Beanie
chilli
marina
AndyB
chrissie
Scrants
Dee Coy
Admin
Antonia
mabossa ritchie
chris
Châtelaine
Freedom
Poe
Chop Suey on Toast
poppyfox
bluebell
Andrew
PeterMac
costello
Bampots
Poppy
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Mimi
womandotcom
candyfloss
52 posters

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 Empty Over Cautious.?

Post  Acorn1 Sat 30 May 2015, 12:06 am

I don't think we need to worry too much in posting real names and email address when we donate to the fund for Goncalo. We won't be Carter Rucked or sued. There are too many of our Army for Justice, to sue us all. Our Strength is in our numbers and also we who have donated are polite, we show respect for Maddie and
Goncalo. This Country has gone to the dogs, but I can't see how they can stop us from giving support to our views with our own couple of quid, but watch this space, I fear we are going down a bad road with this Government and feck knows what will happen in their tenure, they want to control us all and change our National Health Service, Pensions, Rights and Laws. Watch out, someone voted them in, it wasn't me! Sorry off topic, but not, caught in a tangent. one atrocity leads to another. pale
Acorn1
Acorn1

Back to top Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

Post  candyfloss Sat 30 May 2015, 9:07 am

Acorn1 wrote:I don't think we need to worry too much in posting real names and email address when we donate to the fund for Goncalo. We won't be Carter Rucked or sued. There are too many of our Army for Justice, to sue us all. Our Strength is in our numbers and also we who have donated are polite, we show respect for Maddie and
Goncalo. This Country has gone to the dogs, but I can't see how they can stop us from giving support to our views with our own couple of quid, but watch this space, I fear we are going down a bad road with this Government and feck knows what will happen in their tenure, they want to control us all and change our National Health Service, Pensions, Rights and Laws. Watch out, someone voted them in, it wasn't me! Sorry off topic, but not, caught in a tangent. one atrocity leads to another. pale

Welcome Acorn1.  Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 30 May 2015, 9:09 am

Leanne is asking for this to be re-tweeted please.....

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM · 54 mins54 minutes ago
We are SO close to hitting the target! Please keep showing your support by retweeting http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA … #McCann

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 CGPHnEnWwAANSZQ

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 30 May 2015, 9:12 am

Acorn1 wrote:I don't think we need to worry too much in posting real names and email address when we donate to the fund for Goncalo. We won't be Carter Rucked or sued. There are too many of our Army for Justice, to sue us all. Our Strength is in our numbers and also we who have donated are polite, we show respect for Maddie and

Hi acorn,the tories will be to busy with the infighting over europe.

Back to top Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 Empty Re:Dr Amaral Defence Fund.

Post  costello Sat 30 May 2015, 9:56 am

I used my own name on gofundme, to be honest I didn't really think about it, I can understand some peoples concern though. Love your Shih Tzu avatar.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sat 30 May 2015, 12:29 pm

Could somebody copy across from the Gofundme site the donation by the MPS £1000! Thanks
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 30 May 2015, 12:31 pm

WOW!

£1,000
MPS -
12 mins ago
MPS from an anonymous but very large group of Brit. police officers, outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated. This strikes at the very basis of the way investigations whould be conducted, “Without Fear or Favour, Malice or ill will”. The world can clearly see where the malice and ill-will are in this case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 30 May 2015, 12:51 pm

Freedom wrote:WOW!

£1,000
MPS -
12 mins ago
MPS from an anonymous but very large group of Brit. police officers, outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated. This strikes at the very basis of the way investigations whould be conducted, “Without Fear or Favour, Malice or ill will”. The world can clearly see where the malice and ill-will are in this case.

WOW indeed!!

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 CGQBw8RXIAAzOgi

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 Graphics-3d-smileys-290149Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 265083857

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 30 May 2015, 1:30 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 38 mins38 minutes ago
Brit police support #GoncaloAmaral #mccann
It's a big open secret online and msm doing best to keep lid on it #fail

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 May 2015, 1:40 pm

Did Redwood and Co. have a whip round Laughing Seriously though, Mr Amaral must be very touched with all these messages. It will spur him to go on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 16 Empty Re:Dr.Amaral Defence Fund.

Post  costello Sat 30 May 2015, 2:16 pm

Hallelujah, this is now becoming very interesting. I am never pessimistic but I do wonder why wait until now to donate. As ever glass half full. Great news.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sat 30 May 2015, 3:01 pm

That's got to hurt the McCanns.

They made a big deal about Gerry getting a standing ovation from the police but that was just propaganda. This donation shows where the real sympathy lies.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 30 May 2015, 3:16 pm

Is it true about the MPS?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 30 May 2015, 3:42 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Is it true about the MPS?

Yeah it would be nice to have it confirmed when a donation is not anonymous, they are who they say they are.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 30 May 2015, 3:52 pm

Poe wrote:That's got to hurt the McCanns.

They made a big deal about Gerry getting a standing ovation from the police but that was just propaganda. This donation shows where the real sympathy lies.

He didn't get a standing ovation. People were actually getting up to leave, as it was quite near the end and nobody really wanted to hear what Gerry McCann had to say. I know this because my Uncle was there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 30 May 2015, 4:20 pm

Let's hope so but, whoever it is, it's a generous donation.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 30 May 2015, 4:30 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Yeah it would be nice to have it confirmed when a donation is not anonymous, they are who they say they are.

They would be in trouble if they identified themselves - policemen have to remain impartial I believe.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 30 May 2015, 4:35 pm

Freedom wrote:

Let's hope so but, whoever it is, it's a generous donation.

It would be a huge eye opener!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 30 May 2015, 4:41 pm

I don't mean they should tell us their names, Mimi. I mean it would be nice if Gofundme/Leanne would or could confirm these donors really are from MPS.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 30 May 2015, 4:46 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I don't mean they should tell us their names, Mimi. I mean it would be nice if Gofundme/Leanne would or could confirm these donors really are from MPS.

How would she know if she only has a name which could be MPS or anything and maybe a throw away email. They are not likely to want to be identified I shouldn't think.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 30 May 2015, 5:11 pm

candyfloss wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I don't mean they should tell us their names, Mimi. I mean it would be nice if Gofundme/Leanne would or could confirm these donors really are from MPS.

How would she know if she only has a name which could be MPS or anything and maybe a throw away email.  They are not likely to want to be identified I shouldn't think.  

Exactly, Candyfloss.

Everyone is tweeting/posting how amazing it is that our own police are backing GA, which would be fantastic. Doesn't mean it is them, though.

I just think the comments left should be taken with a grain of salt because a lot of people are rightly angry about this case.

Ultimately what matters is that the fund is very close to the target now. I'm just surprised so many take the comments at face value so easily. I thought this case had made us all die hard cynics about everything! lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 30 May 2015, 5:40 pm

I was just stating that we cannot expect Leanne to verify and she shouldn't. People were complaining the other day if she could see real names etc.

I will say though, I would think surely this would be a real donation, otherwise a very expensive ruse to fool people.... would anyone really bother to put that much in, they could have put in just an amount of £50 or so and said the same thing.. why so much. So it may very well be real.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 30 May 2015, 5:57 pm

IMO the money is real and the intention too. That's good enough for me.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 30 May 2015, 6:12 pm

Yes, I think that the amount of the donation suggests that the donors are who they claim to be.

Otherwise it would be like someone posting as G Amaral on Kate's sponsorship page and donating a few quid. 

I don't blame anyone for being sceptical but whoever the money is from deserves a round of applause.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 30 May 2015, 6:49 pm

Hear, hear ... !
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content