MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

+30
Jellybot
Guinea Pig
Stewie
Mo
Admin
End
Nuala
wjk
Bampots
dantezebu
Châtelaine
Poppy
Mimi
Dee Coy
TheTruthWillOut
bluebell
froggy
Bubblewrapped
PeterMac
Burst
AndyB
Freedom
Andrew
candyfloss
Poe
chirpyinsect
Popcorn
dogs don't lie
costello
Magnum
34 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007 - Page 31 Empty Re: CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

Post  froggy Fri 26 Jun 2015, 3:21 pm

Andrew wrote:Makes some spelling mistakes does Bluebag. Missing out the odd word. Letters jumbled up. Again reminds me of someone else when replying immediately and under pressure.

(might be corrected now)

Fascinating to watch regardless.

He seems familiar to me, too, but then there seem to be a few of his persuasion who act like that and always have to be right, whatever the argument.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007 - Page 31 Empty Re: CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 3:29 pm

Resistor wrote:
Andrew wrote:Doing a sterling job HKP over there in trying to get some answers. 

Surprised your guest status is still standing in all fairness and you have not been blocked/banned. Again.

Keep up the good work.

She certainly has more patience than me.  I said several dozen pages back that I just wouldn't be responding to anyone who just keeps repeating "glitch" like a demented parrot.  And I haven't changed my opinion.

ETA I see HKP and Blue Bag are still at it.  Give it up, HKP!  A fool is always right!
I'm a he!

NickE has brought something up, looks interesting

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 Jun 2015, 3:50 pm

Looks very interesting...

"$Usnjrnl"

Err.... what is it.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 3:55 pm

I don't know either I just thought his "Error or not, don´t we have the answer in this file, "$Usnjrnl" on their server" statement was as you say very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:08 pm

End wrote:
canada12 wrote:For what it's worth, I don't think it was a planned hoax.

I believe that Madeleine met an accidental death in PDL around April 30th, and that the page WBM crawled on CEOP was a dummy page set up by Jim Gamble while plans to create the "abduction scenario" were being worked out.

If it was an accident, how would you explain the video of G on the balcony laughing his head off a few days later?....Trauma?!

------

Deleted poster.  Sorry this is not the discussion of theories section and was in any case probably libellous.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:13 pm

All my thoughts, suspicions, theories etc over the last 8 plus years has literally gone down the toilet if this Ceop/Wayback stuff is correct/accurate.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:14 pm

<aclass="t" href="/web/20070430115803*/http://www.ceop.gov.uk/mccann.html" title="See a list of every capture for this URL">11 captures</a>187<divclass="r" title="Timespan for captures of this URL">30 Apr 07 - 4 Sep 09</div>

Note the timespan for capture, some are trying to imply that Wayback just defaulted to the first date in the timespan query. Nice try.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:15 pm

Mimi wrote:From Truth of the Lie

P. 81 “The medical registries (of Madeleine) requested with insistence were not given to us, due to great difficulties raised in England”. P. 92 Attempt of extortion "Gerry McCann was sucking casually one lollipop while he was reading banalities in sites of the Internet and was talking about rugby and football with one of the English police officers.” Sentence of the English police officers “Do not forget that he starts cutting people in half shortly afterwards of the breakfast”.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2008/07/gonalo-amaral-excerpts-from-truth-of.html

----

This beyond extraordinary. And I think that it is very good EVIDENCE that Gerry had been lying his head off, had pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and was enjoying every minute of it. Really this is the type of behaviour you would expect from someone with a serious personality disorder, imo. I really do believe he is a psychopath.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:17 pm

Can we stay on topic please re the wayback stuff.  Theories do not belong here and should go in another section.  Libellous posts will be deleted.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:34 pm

Andrew wrote:All my thoughts, suspicions, theories etc over the last 8 plus years has literally gone down the toilet if this Ceop/Wayback stuff is correct/accurate.

Mine certainly have.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:34 pm

Slightly off topic and apologies in advance...

Just intrigued again about Blue '34 years experience' Bag and this Wayback stuff.

Has he ever professed to being an I.T guru before ( I think I was shown a red card about the same time he came on board or was invented).

I gather from elsewhere that he's very determined to shut down certain avenues of discussion and as I say, I'm just intrigued by the fact that all of a sudden he is again trying his very best to do the same on this particular subject...

Interesting from the outside looking in.

IMO etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:35 pm

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Resistor wrote:
Andrew wrote:Doing a sterling job HKP over there in trying to get some answers. 

Surprised your guest status is still standing in all fairness and you have not been blocked/banned. Again.

Keep up the good work.

She certainly has more patience than me.  I said several dozen pages back that I just wouldn't be responding to anyone who just keeps repeating "glitch" like a demented parrot.  And I haven't changed my opinion.

ETA I see HKP and Blue Bag are still at it.  Give it up, HKP!  A fool is always right!
I'm a he!

NickE has brought something up, looks interesting

Oops, sorry HKP Embarassed
And actually I am a she. That's why I can't get into pissing contests. I just don't have the right equipment. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:40 pm

Popcorn wrote:This case still regularly amazes me but I find it hard to believe that this can be anything other than some kind of computer error. How could anybody involved in a conspiracy to fake a child abduction and conceal a death be foolish enough to announce it online three days before it was due to "happen"? Unless the intention was to pre-design the page ready to go live after the alert had been sounded?
I know nothing at all about web design, but is it possible that the Wayback machine dates a page from when it is first created, rather than when it is made available?
My feeling is that this can't be right, but I hope the police are aware of this anomaly, and I would like to understand the explanation for it – in the same way that I'd like to understand why - if sniffer dogs are so unreliable - they are only unreliable in relation to the same couple's property and are then able to go on and secure convictions for the FBI. (I often think that if the McCanns and their supporters could only address questions like this I could shut up and go away.)

-------

If the Wayback machine date of 30 April is correct then it might be interesting to look into the early posters of Madeleine that were printed off, supposedly, that Thursday evening at Ocean Club. Because there has been debate and speculation that it would have been difficult/impossible to print out so many posters that quickly on the type of computer that was found at Ocean Club. (I think even Portuguese police were curious about those posters)  So some have speculated that the print-outs were done prior to Thursday night.

I think the computer that allegedly printed out the posters disappeared off to France with the nanny's boyfriend?

Think those posters might be one of the 'keys'.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:52 pm

God knows why I keep having a nosey in over the road. Well I do - because I find all this fascinating. Anyway....

Canada12 has just made a good post (hope she puts it here as well)

For an I.T thicko like myself - then it makes sense.

I think.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:52 pm

Of note: the photograph of Madeleine McCann (if indeed it is she) that appears on the Wayback Machine grab of CEOP's page apparently on 30th April is a different photo to the photo of Madeleine put up that night with a missing message (by one of the nannies I think) and also is different to the famous poster of Madeleine which was allegedly printed out at Ocean Club that night.

Does anyone know anything about when/where the photo on the CEOP was taken? Would be interesting to have that info plus also see the photo in its entirety.

Might also be interesting to see all of the early 'missing' photos of Madeleine together. To compare them.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=646163802184537&set=gm.917000191695416&type=1&theater

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 5:02 pm

Andrew wrote:God knows why I keep having a nosey in over the road. Well I do - because I find all this fascinating. Anyway....

Canada12 has just made a good post (hope she puts it here as well)

For an I.T thicko like myself - then it makes sense.

I think.

Thanks Andrew... Here's my point. I expect to be eviscerated shortly over there. Or completely ignored :-)

It's really very simple as far as I can see.
WBM crawled an existing CEOP page for Madeleine on April 30, 2007.
Whatever links were on that page pointed to other pages on the CEOP server.
It doesn't matter when WBM next crawled those pages - the April 30 page would still point to whatever date WBM crawled those pages.
If, for instance, the April 30 Madeleine page had a link to a CEOP page that had next been crawled on June 25, 2015, then if you clicked on that link on the Madeleine page, you'd be taken to a CEOP page that showed the date as June 25, 2015.
If the April 30 Madeleine page had a link to a CEOP page that had next been crawled on October 1, 2007, then if you clicked on that link on the Madeleine page, you'd be taken to a CEOP page that showed the date as October 1, 2007.
I don't see why the CEOP pages and the Madeleine page keep being referenced as being one and the same thing. They aren't. The Madeleine page is its own page and was captured by WBM on April 30, 2007.
The CEOP server is where the Madeleine page was housed, however any CEOP pages that weren't Madeleine pages were independent of the Madeleine page and therefore we're talking apples and oranges. Again.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 26 Jun 2015, 5:11 pm

Have a look at jeanmonroes post, crechman found in April 13 when AR announced it in October 13?!? Is it something to do with the month of April...

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 26 Jun 2015, 5:13 pm

I think the photo that appears on the CEOP page that Wayback has a grab for with the date of 30th April 2007 is in this timeline. Sixth photo down. For some reason I can't copy and paste the photo on here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/articles/2007/05/10/madeleine_mccann_round_up_feature.shtml
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 5:28 pm

poster wrote:I think the photo that appears on the CEOP page that Wayback has a grab for with the date of 30th April 2007 is in this timeline. Sixth photo down. For some reason I can't copy and paste the photo on here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/articles/2007/05/10/madeleine_mccann_round_up_feature.shtml
Yes, it is.
CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007 - Page 31 C8d12610

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 26 Jun 2015, 5:28 pm

poster wrote:I think the photo that appears on the CEOP page that Wayback has a grab for with the date of 30th April 2007 is in this timeline. Sixth photo down. For some reason I can't copy and paste the photo on here.

@ poster
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm

That photo (and others) is shown here. Scroll down, righthand side. Christmas with a toddler in nappies behind? 2005?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 26 Jun 2015, 6:07 pm

Blacksmith!

Carla Spade ‏@CarlaSpade · 2h2 hours ago
Latest from Blacksmith: Wayback lunacy . . . made us lose the will to live, let alone to post http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/ #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 Jun 2015, 6:31 pm

According to the files, that pic was released on May 6th.

Was taken in Rothley and the date of it taken is unknown..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:06 pm

I know it's nothing to do with this topic but in the light of this news, it would be interesting to see the post again that was posted on Crisobells blog(can't remember when it was?could have been last year) the one with the 3 videos etc.sorry like I said off topic.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:43 pm

Thanks Canada12.

Also 'whodunnit' made a good post over there at 19.17 which again makes some sense.

Any thoughts on both posts from our techies...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 11:29 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks Canada12.

Also 'whodunnit' made a good post over there at 19.17 which again makes some sense.

Any thoughts on both posts from our techies...

Whodunnit has put forward a strong case IMO, it will take a fair bit of explaining to debunk his/her findings. There's a bit of speculation I.e. Ceop caught updating, however the logic stands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next