MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account

+21
AndyB
PeterMac
Mimi
froggy
dogs don't lie
costello
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
margaret
gbwales
Popcorn
chrissie
chirpyinsect
seahorse
Cristobell
Andrew
Freedom
Bampots
Châtelaine
Magnum
candyfloss
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 3 Empty Re: ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account

Post  Mimi Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:05 am

froggy wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:"We do not want to be associated with some of the people they follow". Some individuals followed by Ben's account have criticised Madeleine's mum Kate. One tweeted "How the hell is Kate McCann an ambassador (of charity Missing People?)She left her kids alone to go on the p*** ".Find Madeleine lifted its block within hours but the person in charge said the
Maddie account would shut due to "continuous abuse and negativity". They added "There has been a concerted effort to
get people to stop looking for Madeleine, It's cruel". Madeleine was three when she disappeared in Portugal in May 2007.

Not read right through yet but how can that tweet stop people looking for Madeleine?!?
It's the truth they don't like IMO!

Do people still actually look for Madeleine?   Have they any idea who  to look for?

Sometimes I get a picture in my mind of the whole population of the world being ordered to tramp across deserts, through jungles, on sledges in Antarctica, across prairies and mountain ranges, dredging rivers and seas - looking for MBM and those that refuse being sued by CR and slung in prison.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 3 Empty Re: ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account

Post  PeterMac Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:49 am

Mimi wrote:
froggy wrote:
Do people still actually look for Madeleine?   Have they any idea who  to look for?

Sometimes I get a picture in my mind of the whole population of the world being ordered to tramp across deserts, through jungles, on sledges in Antarctica, across prairies and mountain ranges, dredging rivers and seas - looking for MBM and those that refuse being sued by CR and slung in prison.

Did they ever instruct their ace defective to go and look for the Hellish Lair within 10 miles of PdL ?
And if not, why not.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:58 am

That's a rethoric question, isn't it, Peter?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:01 am

I agree Mimi, that always struck me about the almost aggressive way they would tell people going on holiday, students on gap years, even people who never leave the UK to "look for Madeleine" after of course purchasing luggage tags etc from the online store, which always made me think 1) we have no idea exactly who we are meant to be looking for (differences in pictures, age progressed images where she has miraculously changed race and aged by an extra 10 years etc and 2) You never even flipping well looked yourselves!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:16 am

I wonder what happened to the devout McCann fan - can't think of his name at the moment but he comes from Chelmsford - who did indeed go looking for Madeleine in the former Soviet Union?

At least, he said he was going there. More likely he's not allowed to cross roads by himself so he wouldn't have got very far.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:48 am

The Steeple Times ‏@SteepleTimes  · 15 mins15 minutes ago  
@veniviedivici Today we make Kerry Needham @SteepleTimes Hero of the Hour: http://thesteepletimes.com/the-fog/hero-of-the-hour-kerry-needham/ … Her son deserves justice #McCann
ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 3 Proxy

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:38 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 10 mins10 minutes ago
Headline should read: our Twitter account has shut because it's vital to draw attention from #Amaral appeal #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:56 pm

Didn't they, or perhaps the egregious and mendacious Mitchell tell the world they didn't "DO" social media . . .?
Surely not another lie ?
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:57 pm

candyfloss wrote:Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  · 10 mins10 minutes ago  
Headline should read: our Twitter account has shut because it's vital to draw attention from #Amaral appeal #McCann

And also from the You Tube film showing Kate answering the door . . . and promising the untold story . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 3 Empty Re:ITV NEWS reporting now-'Find Ben Needham.

Post  costello Tue 06 Oct 2015, 1:15 pm

Philip Prince @ philipindigo - 1 hr

Looks like the #McCann's are being attacked by the same media monster that they created.
Unfortunately for them it works both ways.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Tue 06 Oct 2015, 1:43 pm

I think this is a desperate act.

GA's fund over £ 50,000
Lunatic article in gutter press has produced a flurry of new donations
Appeal in Portugal widely believed to start tomorrow - even if it doesn't
McCanns recently reported by their own Spokesman to be taking money out of the Fund for their own purposes
Grange SILENT ! !
£ 2m more from Home Office - which on any test must have been backed by reams of tightly argued reports on progress . . .
Documentary prepared - even if it never shows
Trailer published - whatever it shows, it still exists.

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_8LT1g1Gmmv47VDBIF_vtHLl3ZvBTuzeI8DXP8aZkD2FQTq8tq1OTuHtJ

If in doubt, if you don't know what is happening, if you don't know what to do, if you don't really understand the situation, and if you can't control it . . .

PANIC

It is sometimes the only sensible and rational thing to do.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 06 Oct 2015, 2:21 pm

Will the Press do a story on the abusive supporters of the McCann campaign?

Snipped from the Mirror....

Ben Needham's mum hits back at Madeleine McCann's parents as they shut Twitter account due to 'trolls'

Kerry Needham said: “It feels like a personal attack on me. It is deeply, deeply hurtful.

“I have myself had massive amounts of slanderous abuse from supporters of the McCann Campaign in the past but I have never taken that personally.

“It’s freedom of speech. But it is getting the names of two missing children out there which is really important.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ben-needhams-mum-hits-back-6580099

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 06 Oct 2015, 2:50 pm

@ PM - "£ 2m more from Home Office - which on any test must have been backed by reams of tightly argued reports on progress . . ."

That thought gives me hope. I don`t think they would have granted another £2M just for the report of a burglar in the neighborhood.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Oct 2015, 3:21 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Oct 2015, 3:59 pm

Yeah, here's another 2 million for you lot to try and find some smelly, spotty 'abductor'...

.... Nah, I don't think so.

2 million allocated to get this case wrapped up, watertight and McTight.

The panic within the McTeam is plain to see.

Even more desperately so, when G.A succeeds.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Oct 2015, 4:21 pm

So what's the betting, the next one to go is the 'official find Madeleine' Facebook twaddle (or whatever it's called)..

The actual website itself with the online tat shop will be the last to go though.

That'll be there to the very end. Just in case some schmuck wants to buy a wristband to chip in towards further legal fees.

Imo etc.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Tue 06 Oct 2015, 5:41 pm

Mimi wrote:@ PM - "£ 2m more from Home Office - which on any test must have been backed by reams of tightly argued reports on progress . . ."

That thought gives me hope. I don`t think they would have granted another £2M just for the report of a burglar in the neighborhood.

Good point Mimi, why indeed would Scotland Yard spend £2m tackling the alleged burglary problem in PDL?

If they are going after child traffickers or paedophiles, or indeed there is a dangerous predatory gang on the loose, or even a lone prowler, why are they pussyfooting around instead of rescuing all the victims? One day shackled in an underground dungeon is a day too many - 4+ years is unforgiveable. And if the ultimate aim is to let the 'abductor' off, they will have a lot of questions to answer.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 06 Oct 2015, 7:27 pm

The McCanns main reason for complaining about anything is always 'harming the search for Madeleine'. They've also said many times how they have 'complete faith in the Met'.

What evidence is there that anyone (least of all themselves) is actively looking inc OG?

The media should start asking exactly what searches are being done...oh look there go the flying pigs.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:06 pm

It was never about harming the search for Madeleine. (they knew Madeleine didn't see past the 3rd of May 2007)

There 'search' was always about cash. Search here, there and anywhere for more cash. More cash they collated, bought them more time.

Makes me sick.

Money over Madeleine for them. Always has been and always will be until, and very soon, they're bang to rights.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:12 pm

As the Murder Investigation Team (OG), have said, they won't give any running commentary.

So Team McRubbish, pretend on their behalf that the odd snippet is from them.

Likewise with the source. CM. He's probably running up a hill somewhere. Or stuck in quicksand with something he's created.

Either or, they'll all go down.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:17 pm

Andrew wrote:Yeah, here's another 2 million for you lot to try and find some smelly, spotty 'abductor'...

.... Nah, I don't think so.

2 million allocated to get this case wrapped up, watertight and McTight.

The panic within the McTeam is plain to see.

Even more desperately so, when G.A succeeds.

Imo etc.

I agree with you Andrew. The fact that the investigation is absolutely silent and the McCanns nearly imploded this week tells me all l need to know. I think they'll be banged up by the end of the year.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:31 pm

candyfloss wrote:Will the Press do a story on the abusive supporters of the McCann campaign?
I'm hoping that Sonia's documentary will be mostly about the misreporting and press manipulation that have taken place, and which ultimately led to Brenda's death rather than a rehash of the stuff that's been discussed to death here and places like it. If it is, then I'm sure the abusive McCann supporters will feature heavily. As to whether the MSM pick up on it, I think they're possibly constrained by the super-inaudible as much as lazy and easily manipulated
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next