MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account

+21
AndyB
PeterMac
Mimi
froggy
dogs don't lie
costello
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
margaret
gbwales
Popcorn
chrissie
chirpyinsect
seahorse
Cristobell
Andrew
Freedom
Bampots
Châtelaine
Magnum
candyfloss
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Empty Re: ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account

Post  nobodythereeither Tue 06 Oct 2015, 9:55 pm

margaret wrote: I think they'll be banged up by the end of the year.

Much as I'd like to see it, there's no possible way that's going to happen - there's less than three months of the year left!
nobodythereeither
nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Empty Re: ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:03 pm

Apologise, will just jump in here (and jump out again).

The Mc's won't get arrested this time of Xmas.

A slow deliberate 'force' explaining they need to give it up.

Next Facebook.

After,.something else.

After, not sure...

When the 2 million runs out, then the Mc's are gone.

A fact.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:39 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:The McCanns main reason for complaining about anything is always 'harming the search for Madeleine'. They've also said many times how they have 'complete faith in the Met'.

What evidence is there that anyone (least of all themselves) is actively looking inc OG?

The media should start asking exactly what searches are being done...oh look there go the flying pigs.

The Met and the PJ are now the ones responsible for the "search for Madeleine", whatever form that may be taking. As far as I know, the McCanns haven't paid for any more PIs since the Met got on board - and why would they? They're always telling everyone how much confidence they have in the the Met (unlike the dreadful PJ, presumably).
That being the case, I really can't see how members of the public criticising the McCann campaign Twitter account is going to have the remotest effect on the work of Met or the PJ as they continue in their "search".
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 07 Oct 2015, 10:35 am

They never contributed to the reward that was offered by the Met Police either (around £20k I believe), even though it would appear they have the money to do so.  Didn't Kate recently offer to donate £1m of their own money to their own Fund?

I think they were again looking for pity, their usual 'poor them, everyone keeps picking on them' stance to get the public back on side.  All the sympathy was veering towards Kerry Needham, they were no longer 'top' UK charity, they wanted to turn the public against Kerry by exposing her as an associate of demon twitter trolls.  The problem is, they are having real difficulty in establishing myths as the truth these days, they have lost their touch, the public ain't buying it anymore!
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 07 Oct 2015, 4:45 pm

nobodythereeither wrote:
margaret wrote:     I think they'll be banged up by the end of the year.

Much as I'd like to see it, there's no possible way that's going to happen - there's less than three months of the year left!

God yes.... I give them six months freedom, tops.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 8:08 pm

WTactualF???!!!

Deleted that resistor it's despicable!! you could just put a link to it if you wish. Is if for real?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/18/07/36/79/gurney10.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Wed 07 Oct 2015, 8:21 pm

I have heard that suggestion before.
Is she a supporter? If so, with friends like that, who needs enemies?
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 8:37 pm

Yes, unfortunately it is for real. Poor Kerry, having to put up with shite like that directed at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 07 Oct 2015, 9:03 pm

Resistor wrote:WTactualF???!!!

Deleted that resistor it's despicable!! you could just put a link to it if you wish. Is if for real?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/18/07/36/79/gurney10.jpg

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 8R1aRKQ

Unbelievable. No scratch that, it isn't. Shocked
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Wed 07 Oct 2015, 9:16 pm

Can we clarify that the outrage is directed at Pamela Gurney for attempting to smear Kerry Needham rather than disgust at what is being suggested? I have to confess that similar thoughts have occurred to me in the past, particularly when I first read about a tracheotomy (which I now realise is probably a forum myth). I'd hate to think I was the target of such opprobrium merely for having the intellectual honesty and emotional detachment to go where the logic takes me
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 07 Oct 2015, 10:26 pm

That suggestion was on Facebook in the last few months - someone (I can't for the life of me think who it was) claimed to have been told that by a member of the PJ working on the case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 10:34 pm

AndyB wrote:Can we clarify that the outrage is directed at Pamela Gurney for attempting to smear Kerry Needham rather than disgust at what is being suggested? I have to confess that similar thoughts have occurred to me in the past, particularly when I first read about a tracheotomy (which I now realise is probably a forum myth). I'd hate to think I was the target of such opprobrium merely for having the intellectual honesty and emotional detachment to go where the logic takes me
Well that was my reading of it. It's true that that particular theory of how poor Maddie met her demise has been mooted and discussed more than once. Although horrid, it is a possibility. My horror is that someone should voice it, in such a crass and disrespectful manner, on a public forum; and deliberately drag another suffering mother into it, for no purpose other than to score cheap points. There's no end to the utter depravity of these "people".

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Wed 07 Oct 2015, 10:39 pm

Well call me cynical, but I sometimes wonder if some of the more extreme and bizarre views expounded on Facebook or Twitter aren't specifically crafted to garner sympathy for one cause or another. I've read quite a few comments on this case over time, but that theory had passed me by I'm glad to say. Mind you, I tend to avoid the Madeleine Facebook pages.
What a tactless thing for her to say to Kerry Needham, too. A woman who must be haunted by fears of what may have befallen her son.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Empty Re:ITV NEWS reporting now- 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account.

Post  costello Thu 08 Oct 2015, 5:28 am

Freedom wrote:That suggestion was on Facebook in the last few months - someone (I can't for the life of me think who it was) claimed to have been told that by a member of the PJ working on the case.

Freedom I'm sure it was Steve Marsden.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 08 Oct 2015, 7:28 am

Resistor wrote:
AndyB wrote:Can we clarify that the outrage is directed at Pamela Gurney for attempting to smear Kerry Needham rather than disgust at what is being suggested? I have to confess that similar thoughts have occurred to me in the past, particularly when I first read about a tracheotomy (which I now realise is probably a forum myth). I'd hate to think I was the target of such opprobrium merely for having the intellectual honesty and emotional detachment to go where the logic takes me
Well that was my reading of it. It's true that that particular theory of how poor Maddie met her demise has been mooted and discussed more than once. Although horrid, it is a possibility. My horror is that someone should voice it, in such a crass and disrespectful manner, on a public forum; and deliberately drag another suffering mother into it, for no purpose other than to score cheap points. There's no end to the utter depravity of these "people".
Thanks
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Thu 08 Oct 2015, 7:55 am

costello wrote:
Freedom wrote:That suggestion was on Facebook in the last few months - someone (I can't for the life of me think who it was) claimed to have been told that by a member of the PJ working on the case.

Freedom I'm sure it was Steve Marsden.

Yes, I think it was too.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 08 Oct 2015, 11:37 am

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t829-split-from-wayback-thread-steve-marsden-posts-on-facebook-etc

It was discussed on here. The above contains a link to the Facebook page containing the origninal comments by Steve Marsden, for those on Facebook who can view them.

Is it he Pamela Gurney is referring to as associating with Kerry Needham, then?

Back to top Go down

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Empty Re:ITV NEWS reporting now- 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann account'

Post  costello Thu 08 Oct 2015, 12:13 pm

Dee Coy wrote:https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t829-split-from-wayback-thread-steve-marsden-posts-on-facebook-etc

It was discussed on here. The above contains a link to the Facebook page containing the origninal comments by Steve Marsden, for those on Facebook who can view them.

Is it he Pamela Gurney is referring to as associating with Kerry Needham, then?

I think so Dee Coy, although I read on FB 'Madeleine McCann Abduction or Scam' a few weeks back that Steve Marsden has decided to take a break for a while.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Empty Fascinating comparison between Kerry and Kate

Post  PeterMac Thu 08 Oct 2015, 2:18 pm

Nicked from Twitter

two interview write ups, same basic subject, from the two mothers.
ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 <a href=ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Kerry_11" />ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 <a href=ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Kate_j11" />

Kerry
My baby, me, he, us, his, he, he, he, he, we, Ben, Ben, he

Kate
you, I, you, I, your child, we, we, I, I, we,we

Not a single mention of Madeleine, either by name or even She, or her
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 2:33 pm

PeterMac wrote:Nicked from Twitter

two interview write ups, same basic subject, from the two mothers.
ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 <a href=ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Kerry_11" />ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 <a href=ITV NEWS reporting now - 'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account - Page 4 Kate_j11" />

Kerry
My baby, me, he, us, his, he, he, he, he, we, Ben, Ben, he

Kate
you, I, you, I, your child, we, we, I, I, we,we

Not a single mention of Madeleine, either by name or even She, or her

It broke my heart reading that statement from Kerry Needham, it was written from the bottom of her heart to her lost, much loved son.  Even after 21 years he is still held very close to the family.

I watch the programme "Long Lost Family" and mothers who have been separated from their babies they've had to give up 40+ years ago have never forgotten the pain and torment they went through and have never forgiven themselves for doing so.

But then you come to the McCanns, a whole different kettle of fish.  I cannot forget the statement GM said regarding Madeleine -

Where.....  where..... where..... where is the child !!

He can't even bring himself to say "Madeleine", Kate can't either.  Distancing themselves from what they've done no doubt, if you don't have to say the name it never happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Oct 2015, 3:32 pm

Peter, may I ask if you have any thoughts on what might have happened to Ben Needham?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 3:46 pm

"Somebody's broken into that apartment, and taken the little girl." Kate McCann, on Crimewatch, before millions. Believe me if we can all see this and recognise it for what it is, so can the PJ and the Met.

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Thu 08 Oct 2015, 3:56 pm

Resistor wrote:"Somebody's broken into that apartment, and taken the little girl."  Kate McCann, on Crimewatch, before millions.  Believe me if we can all see this and recognise it for what it is, so can the PJ and the Met.

Yes, you could understand it if she had said 'taken my little girl, or our little girl'. That would be a logical thing to say
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 3:58 pm

froggy wrote:
Resistor wrote:"Somebody's broken into that apartment, and taken the little girl."  Kate McCann, on Crimewatch, before millions.  Believe me if we can all see this and recognise it for what it is, so can the PJ and the Met.

Yes, you could understand it if she had said 'taken my little girl, or our little girl'. That would be a logical thing to say

or even "Madeleine".

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Thu 08 Oct 2015, 4:06 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
froggy wrote:

or even "Madeleine".

Yes, but I think 'our little girl' would sound more emotive on a TV show.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next