MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Souster and the complete mystery of the DM's and the now deleted twitter account

+20
Walt
costello
Antonia
whyte
dogs don't lie
wjk
Dee Coy
TheTruthWillOut
candyfloss
Inca
gbwales
Cristobell
Mimi
Andrew
Bampots
Châtelaine
Popcorn
PMR
chirpyinsect
Hellsbells
24 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mark Souster and the complete mystery of the DM's and the now deleted twitter account - Page 6 Empty Re: Mark Souster and the complete mystery of the DM's and the now deleted twitter account

Post  Bampots Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:04 pm

Absolutely TTWO and Andrew.....games played by many. Cristobel mentioned Richard Halls films earlier and I think by and large they were full of the files and explained lots. The problem I see in them are carefully placed little  incendiary bomblets filled with "he who cannot be named " anti theory!  By which I mean Smithman etc....plenty of good work with strategically placed flannel.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Mark Souster and the complete mystery of the DM's and the now deleted twitter account - Page 6 Empty Re: Mark Souster and the complete mystery of the DM's and the now deleted twitter account

Post  Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:06 pm

Andrew wrote:No idea, yes there's always the coincidence thing (G.A) and that was all pre-planned with the twitter nonsense and dragging the poor Needhams into it. Imo.

This chap could be a complete fake. Although imo, I don't think he is.

A lot of journalists are going to make a lot of money out of this very soon.

If I was a journalist then I would be sniffing about too. And by all accounts, that's all he's done.

But gets shafted, exposed, or whatever you want to call it by wotsit, so goes into hiding... And who can blame him.

TB constantly harps on about how great CMoMM is and the best M forum in the world etc...

Just maybe, said journo wanted to speak in confidence to the forum owner of that. Which it looked like he attempted...

Yes, agreed certain people are getting very jittery which is very obvious.

Imo etc

If he was a good journo I would have thought he could do his own research and not be lazy and expect others to do his work for him. There is a massive amount of information on the forums. He obviously can't be bothered to read through it all but expects to get paid a huge salary for coming up with a story about Madeleine given to him by other people, that's if he's genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:12 pm

Or could it be the sheer amount donated to GAs fund? That alone could open a lot of journalists eyes, maybe there's more of the public supporting GA than we imagine? Wonder was the MPS donation a hint? Anyways, this journo did say he supports Gonçalo.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:19 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Andrew wrote:No idea, yes there's always the coincidence thing (G.A) and that was all pre-planned with the twitter nonsense and dragging the poor Needhams into it. Imo.

This chap could be a complete fake. Although imo, I don't think he is.

A lot of journalists are going to make a lot of money out of this very soon.

If I was a journalist then I would be sniffing about too. And by all accounts, that's all he's done.

But gets shafted, exposed, or whatever you want to call it by wotsit, so goes into hiding... And who can blame him.

TB constantly harps on about how great CMoMM is and the best M forum in the world etc...

Just maybe, said journo wanted to speak in confidence to the forum owner of that. Which it looked like he attempted...

Yes, agreed certain people are getting very jittery which is very obvious.

Imo etc

If he was a good journo I would have thought he could do his own research and not be lazy and expect others to do his work for him.  There is a massive amount of information on the forums.  He obviously can't be bothered to read through it all but expects to get paid a huge salary for coming up with a story about Madeleine given to him by other people, that's if he's genuine.

Of course he can read the files, which I would hazard a guess, every single journo worth their salt has done. And chomping on the bit too.

Just saying that he might of wanted further research so contacted the owner of a forum which is allegedly all about that..

But, yes he could be a complete fake.

I understand the paranoia, but at least if TB had half a brain he could of reeled him in a bit. If that was the case, and not scared him off immediately.

Just my opinion.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:20 pm

I did wonder if MS might have received a request for help from Kennedy.
BUT Scotland Yard are known to be actively investigating.
so if it was really important BK would surely have gone to the police rather than contact a mate in the press.
and if he didnt, MS sould have done.
responsible journalists dont get tip offs about missing/dead kids and then use the info to write press stories rather than helping the official investigation.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first but now I'm running out of genuine reasons to explain why he sent the message to JH.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:22 pm

Bampots wrote:Absolutely TTWO and Andrew.....games played by many. Cristobel mentioned Richard Halls films earlier and I think by and large they were full of the files and explained lots. The problem I see in them are carefully placed little  incendiary bomblets filled with "he who cannot be named " anti theory!  By which I mean Smithman etc....plenty of good work with strategically placed flannel.

Why does Halls videos get nothing but praise but anyone else gets viciously attacked from the off..

Anyone explain that...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeyblade Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:25 pm

I am recent to really becoming vocal about the ins and outs of what may have happened to MBM but two things one @jillyCL was the first to guide me to look at PJ files and second it occurs to me that Mr Souser may not be intending to write under his rugby name either way we will never know now .. The shame is that the two main .. And I hate this description but .. Some of the tweets by Antis and pros that have driven this journalist to close his Twitter account have prevented the middle of the road people , like most people I talk to from having some MSM guidance and a different perspective.for it doesn't matter what I say or however much I push them toward PJ files or forums they believe in MSM
Having said that it is true that he could have researched a lot himself and BK link is worrying.
Just my opinion.
Honeyblade
Honeyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:26 pm

Hellsbells wrote:I did wonder if MS might have received a request for help from Kennedy.
BUT Scotland Yard are known to be actively investigating.
so if it was really important BK would surely have gone to the police rather than contact a mate in the press.
and if he didnt, MS sould have done.
responsible journalists dont get tip offs about missing/dead kids and then use the info to write press stories rather than helping the official investigation.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first but now I'm running out of genuine reasons to explain why he sent the message to JH.

It's a shame he didn't send a message to the fabulous forum owner here.

It could of been handled so much better and kept more discreet, to find out exactly what was what.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:29 pm

You know why Andrew! It's the party line. By and large filled with things everyone is in agreement about sprinkled with the sour grapes of someone. Hence why it's promoted.......

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:31 pm

Honeyblade wrote:I am recent to really becoming vocal about the ins and outs of what may have happened to MBM but two things one @jillyCL was the first to guide me to look at PJ files and second it occurs to me that Mr Souser may not be intending to write under his rugby name either way we will never know now .. The shame is that the two main .. And I hate this description but .. Some of the tweets by Antis and pros that have driven this journalist to close his Twitter account have prevented the middle of the road people , like most people I talk to from having some MSM guidance and a different perspective.for it doesn't matter what I say or however much I push them toward PJ files or forums they believe in MSM
Having said that it is true that he could have researched a lot himself and BK link is worrying.
Just my opinion.

Someone 'new' wanted to find out a bit more about Madeleine. Got shot down in flames immediately.

Sonia been making a doc about the Mc's. Gets shot down in flames immediately.

Any independent witnesses... Smiths/Fenn, get shot down with flames immediately.

Do I really need to spell it out.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeyblade Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:34 pm

Sadly Andrew no you don't have to spell it out .. Just makes me sad though ...
Honeyblade
Honeyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:35 pm

Honeyblade wrote:Sadly Andrew no you don't have to spell it out .. Just makes me sad though ...

Ditto.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:43 pm

There was some talk of a trial earlier. Must be on another thread, but anyway, for any forthcoming coming said trial and you were the McCanns, then you would want as much misinformation, discrediting, lies, scare tactics etc, floating about the domain as possible.

That would be a McPlan

Who does this all the time......

I rest my case. Good night all.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm

Andrew wrote:
Honeyblade wrote:I am recent to really becoming vocal about the ins and outs of what may have happened to MBM but two things one @jillyCL was the first to guide me to look at PJ files and second it occurs to me that Mr Souser may not be intending to write under his rugby name either way we will never know now .. The shame is that the two main .. And I hate this description but .. Some of the tweets by Antis and pros that have driven this journalist to close his Twitter account have prevented the middle of the road people , like most people I talk to from having some MSM guidance and a different perspective.for it doesn't matter what I say or however much I push them toward PJ files or forums they believe in MSM
Just my opinion.

Someone 'new' wanted to find out a bit more about Madeleine. Got shot down in flames immediately.

Any independent witnesses... Smiths/Fenn, get shot down with flames immediately.

Sorry Andrew that you feel that way.  But this journo isn't "new".  He's been around for many years.  Why hasn't he done his own research.  The PJ files have been available for a long time now and all these forums have been going for much longer which he can get information from if he can be bothered, which obviously he can't.

What does he want, to be spoonfed all the the info he wants because he's too lazy, too busy to do it himself although he will get paid for it at the end of the day.  How does he know the info he may be given by whoever he's been in contact with is the right information?  Will he just take their word for whatever they're saying and print it as fact.

I agree with you a lot of times but unfortunately not on this occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 9:01 pm

Andrew wrote:There was some talk of a trial earlier. Must be on another thread, but anyway, for any forthcoming coming said trial and you were the McCanns, then you would want as much misinformation, discrediting, lies, scare tactics etc, floating about the domain as possible.

That would be a McPlan

Who does this all the time......

I rest my case. Good night all.

I totally agree with you on that, 100%. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 9:08 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Just my opinion.

Sorry Andrew that you feel that way.  But this journo isn't "new".  He's been around for many years.  Why hasn't he done his own research.  The PJ files have been available for a long time now and all these forums have been going for much longer which he can get information from if he can be bothered, which obviously he can't.

What does he want, to be spoonfed all the the info he wants because he's too lazy, too busy to do it himself although he will get paid for it at the end of the day.  How does he know the info he may be given by whoever he's been in contact with is the right information?  Will he just take their word for whatever they're saying and print it as fact.

I agree with you a lot of times but unfortunately not on this occasion.

Very true and valid.

Maybe he's got sniff that the dam is about to break (did he say something similar) and trying to get a head start.

When that dam breaks then all will be at it. Including gym buddy TK, who probably deliberately became a gym buddy.

His subject is clearly rugby but he might just want to be involved in the biggest upcoming scoop ever. And I couldn't blame him.

Could be totally wrong and he's a smelly sock.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 9:15 pm

As an afterthought, the Sunday Times told the world about the suppressed e-fits.

Got messy and they had to pay some compo.

Maybe they're planning some revenge.

Or tried to come in at a different angle until the usual one messed everything up. Again.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 9:21 pm

Andrew wrote:As an afterthought, the Sunday Times told the world about the suppressed e-fits.

Got messy and they had to pay some compo.

Maybe they're planning some revenge.

It still doesn't stop their own journos from doing their own research if they were that interested in the "disappearance" of Madeleine. They must have pages and pages of facts as PeterMac mentioned elsewhere, they will all have huge supplements ready for the PRINT button to be pushed, when the sh*t hits the fan.

Surely they are capable of writing their own articles without having to rely on "trolls" who have been denigrated for a very long time in all the national press publications.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 9:28 pm

I must of missed what PM said on here, but yes there'll be journo's everywhere 'prepared and ready'.

I just can't see the issue with one more trying to get a piece of the action.

You don't see the Times saying Trolls. Unless missed it.

A journo late to the case, got a sniff, might of been told 'something', wants some more info and gets turned over.

That's what I see at this moment in time.

Just my thoughts, DFM.

Friendly debate is what it's all about and as you know you're great.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Sat 10 Oct 2015, 9:32 pm

The only thing new coming out is the Amaral appeal judgement,it stirring about that,the guy was fishing got found out and went off in a huff.
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 9:53 pm

Andrew wrote: I must of missed what PM said on here, but yes there'll be journo's everywhere 'prepared and ready'.

I just can't see the issue with one more trying to get a piece of the action.

You don't see the Times saying Trolls. Unless missed it.

A journo late to the case, got a sniff, might of been told 'something', wants some more info and gets turned over.

That's what I see at this moment in time.

Just my thoughts, DFM.

Friendly debate is what it's all about and as you know you're great.

PeterMac wrote his comment on "the other side". He hasn't posted it here.

I'm not sure about a journo coming late to the case, they will all have their noses in whatever is going on in the news, they can't be seen to be lagging behind any other newspaper journo, their livelihoods depend on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 10:12 pm

Yes, livelihoods do depend on it.

Maybe he was niave and tried to source some 'inside info'.

Maybe he was a plant.

Maybe he was in cahoots with Bk to fish for a story that gets him off the scent.

Maybe he was genuine.

Maybe he's playing silly pathetic games.

Maybe he had some integrity and wanted some truth to start seeping out.

Maybe I'm talking guff.

But, as said earlier, it's good to look and discuss it from different angles.

No blue ink either.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Oct 2015, 10:17 pm

I quote Tony.

And that's what there goal is..

"Can't comment on Portuguese law per se but I'm convinced this case will never go to trial"

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 10 Oct 2015, 10:33 pm

If this had been a trap or a load of guff, why would this man feel the need to delete his Twitter account?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 10 Oct 2015, 10:38 pm

Can Twitter accounts be reinstated in the same way as Facebook ones?

If so, maybe he's just taking a rest.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next