MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange

+14
coppernob
Cristobell
Mimi
AndyB
Antonia
Dee Coy
Poe
Honeyblade
costello
chrissie
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
candyfloss
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Petition for Home Secretary to publish a report into Grange

Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 25 ]
Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 29

Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange

Post  Burst Fri 23 Oct 2015, 7:52 pm

To demand such a report "NOW", regardless of the phase the investigation is in. Aw why do I care. I just hope this guy will have to answer for his actions one day.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Empty Re:Petition for Home Secretary to publish a report on Grange.

Post  costello Fri 23 Oct 2015, 8:11 pm

Burst wrote:To demand such a report "NOW", regardless of the phase the investigation is in. Aw why do I care. I just hope this guy will have to answer for his actions one day.

I know Burst is a bit annoying. I totally agree.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange

Post  Burst Fri 23 Oct 2015, 8:45 pm

costello wrote:
Burst wrote:To demand such a report "NOW", regardless of the phase the investigation is in. Aw why do I care. I just hope this guy will have to answer for his actions one day.

I know Burst is a bit annoying. I totally agree.
Thanks costello.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 23 Oct 2015, 8:58 pm

Who would really want a report into the concluding stages of an investigation.

Personally, i can only think of the Mc' s and associates, paid or not paid.

Imo They're desperate to get hands on any info.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 23 Oct 2015, 9:02 pm

Sorry CF, above not quite come out as i wanted it to.

Cant edit for some reason. Crappy phone again.

Ooops.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 23 Oct 2015, 9:03 pm

Andrew wrote:Who would really want a report into the concluding stages of an investigation.

Personally, i can only think of the Mc' s and associates, paid or not paid.

They're desperate to get hands on any info.

Because they' re worried. Big time.

Absolutely spot on Andrew, imo of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 23 Oct 2015, 9:23 pm

Cheets, bluebell. Struggling to elaborate on it, due to the shit phone im on.

I would say its quite obvious. Misinformation would maybe lead to a mistrial.

Thats the agenda. Imo. Etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 23 Oct 2015, 10:03 pm

Burst wrote:To demand such a report "NOW", regardless of the phase the investigation is in.

Hand over the report NOW -

Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Article-0-079D8DA3000005DC-341_468x368

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 23 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm

Fab stuff, mimi.

Love it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 23 Oct 2015, 10:20 pm

Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Sat 24 Oct 2015, 12:13 am

Mimi wrote:
Burst wrote:To demand such a report "NOW", regardless of the phase the investigation is in.  

Hand over the report NOW -

Petition for Home Office to publish a report into Operation Grange - Page 2 Article-0-079D8DA3000005DC-341_468x368
Haha!
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 24 Oct 2015, 7:08 am

Lots of support for the petition elsewhere and not one dissenting voice. Hmmm. At least here it is democratic. Those that support the petition have a voice as do those against. 
As I alluded to upthread I find it very odd timing given that there have been complaints about the money spent for months now. Why this decision to stir the pot. The main beneficiaries would be ( they think ) those with a real need to know more about the investigation, not the general public who, if signing this, want to know where their tax dollars are going.
Just what do they think would be revealed that is pertinent to that? Is the idea to march on parliament if too much has been spent on coffees?
IF and it's a very big if, this gets looked at by Dave, then there will be a very undetailed balance sheet produced that shows nothing more than how the costs have been distributed between salaries, travel, helicopter hire, spades, dog treats etc.
I suspect the initiator feels it will show much more detail than it actually will. What a disappointment it will be.
Wasn't there another petition on the go that used to get frequent reportage on CMoMM? We never hear about how that went.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 24 Oct 2015, 8:31 am

You'd think somewhere else wanted it stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Sat 24 Oct 2015, 8:55 am

dogs don't lie wrote:You'd think somewhere else wanted it stopped.

The McCanns can't ask directly now can they,trojan horse any one?
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:07 am

surely a foi request would have been quicker?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2