MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook news

+25
niklasericson
unreorganised
Freedom
Winslow Boy
Châtelaine
joyce1938
chrissie
Bloodhound
Guinea Pig
PMR
Poe
Mo
costello
MrsC
Bubblewrapped
TheTruthWillOut
JJ
AndyB
froggy
hesla
candyfloss
bluebell
Mimi
Andrew
chirpyinsect
29 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Facebook news - Page 14 Empty Re: Facebook news

Post  Freedom Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:36 pm

Odd yes. If it was Jill's own group or Hi-De-Hi's, it wouldn't be surprising but I thought that the A or S group was independent from anyone with CMoMM connections.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:55 pm

It used to be a good page until now. Seems once people believe in something, nothing can change their mind. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 21 Oct 2018, 10:47 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:It used to be a good page until now. Seems once people believe in something, nothing can change their mind. Imo.
They have a couple of great posters like John Coxon and Alan V but there are too many who can't that you have a diffrent opinion.
The Moderator who told me to "drop it" was Sandra Crawford and it was not the first time.
This is two month ago when we discuss the airport footage and someone from the McCann's or Payne must have told "Reuters" on what location they filmed it.
(I'am still working on the airport footage and found another intersting detail in it, coming back on that one)
Facebook news - Page 14 Screen35

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:47 pm

Could someone please check if they can access Facebook - you don't need to be a member to do that.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:50 pm

Freedom wrote:Could someone please check if they can access Facebook - you don't need to be a member to do that.

Yes I can no problems
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:53 pm

Strange - I'm getting service unavailable.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:58 pm

Tangled Web wrote:
Freedom wrote:Could someone please check if they can access Facebook - you don't need to be a member to do that.

Yes I can no problems

I had a tab open and have just tried to go to Home page and have got the not available response so you are correct Freedom.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 20 Nov 2018, 1:03 pm

I'm glad it's not just me then.

I'd been having a debate with someone about free speech and I was feeling a bit paranoid!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 20 Nov 2018, 1:18 pm

I can now access it but not update anything.

Let's hope it's sorted soon for those who desperately need to post pictures of their dinner.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 20 Nov 2018, 7:48 pm

niklasericson wrote:This is not about a pro FB page.
I would like to put a warning if you are a member of the "Abduction or Scam" FB page.
Yesterday I raised questions why there are no photos on Madeleine from the flight or departure or arrival terminals and nothing in the airport footage that indicates this was taken at Faro airport and I did not claimed she wasn't there, I've just raised that question and raised questions about odd details in some of the Donegal photos and what happened?
I got kicked out and banned.

How do you know that the footage was not of Madeleine and her family? I'm not saying it necessarily was but equally I don't see that much evidence that it wasn't.

The children in the footage look exactly the right size and age. The group is consistent with what the McCanns and the Payne family claimed. If that footage is not from the Algarve trip during which Madeleine was allegedly abducted, then when was it? It must have been very close to this time because young children change very quickly. The clothes they are wearing are consistent with a Spring break to the Algarve.

My mind is entirely open as to what happened. But I see no compelling evidence that the airport bus filming and the boarding airport  filming is NOT from that ill-fated trip.

Apart from anything, I would say that Gerry's stance, demeanour and what he says would be entirely consistent (imo!) with what I surmise is/was his character. (In other words, he can't even be bothered to be civil. No manners, no niceties, swearing in front of not only his wife and three small children but also in front of his close friend Dr Payne and Dr Payne's family plus other people on the airport bus. That is not how a decent person behaves, imo. Even if he was dreading the trip, someone with some manners and thoughtfulness would at least 'pretend' to be engaged with the holiday.)

IMO as always.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 20 Nov 2018, 10:15 pm

I believe the Gaspars. They went on holiday with the McCann family. They knew the family well. They were concerned with certain aspects of Dr Payne's behaviour on that holiday. When Mrs Dr Gaspar learnt that David Payne was on the holiday during which Madeleine McCann went missing she immediately phoned the police.

Says it all.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Thu 22 Nov 2018, 10:33 pm

poster wrote:
niklasericson wrote:This is not about a pro FB page.
I would like to put a warning if you are a member of the "Abduction or Scam" FB page.
Yesterday I raised questions why there are no photos on Madeleine from the flight or departure or arrival terminals and nothing in the airport footage that indicates this was taken at Faro airport and I did not claimed she wasn't there, I've just raised that question and raised questions about odd details in some of the Donegal photos and what happened?
I got kicked out and banned.

How do you know that the footage was not of Madeleine and her family? I'm not saying it necessarily was but equally I don't see that much evidence that it wasn't.

The children in the footage look exactly the right size and age. The group is consistent with what the McCanns and the Payne family claimed. If that footage is not from the Algarve trip during which Madeleine was allegedly abducted, then when was it? It must have been very close to this time because young children change very quickly. The clothes they are wearing are consistent with a Spring break to the Algarve.

My mind is entirely open as to what happened. But I see no compelling evidence that the airport bus filming and the boarding airport  filming is NOT from that ill-fated trip.

Apart from anything, I would say that Gerry's stance, demeanour and what he says would be entirely consistent (imo!) with what I surmise is/was his character. (In other words, he can't even be bothered to be civil. No manners, no niceties, swearing in front of not only his wife and three small children but also in front of his close friend Dr Payne and Dr Payne's family plus other people on the airport bus. That is not how a decent person behaves, imo. Even if he was dreading the trip, someone with some manners and thoughtfulness would at least 'pretend' to be engaged with the holiday.)

IMO as always.
I don't claim that the airport footage was not taken during the trip to the Algarve.
But there's reasons to believe that the bus footage was taken at EMA and not in Faro.
Why does this matters?
Because Payne's or the McCann's must have given the information to the news agency when they handed over the footage and why lie and said they where on a bus in Faro when they were on a bus at EMA?
There has to be a reason for this.
I can not say to 100% but there's three things in this very short clip that points to EMA and zero to Faro and it's almost possible to even identfy the exact location where it was taken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 11 Aug 2020, 6:24 pm

​​The things that get posted on the Internet and people believe them. A topic was started on one of my groups on Facebook and it was mentioned that the Irish singer Daniel O'Donnell has a conviction for money laundering. Of course, I tried to find proof of this but couldn't so I asked the person who posted the claim where she'd heard it.

She must be a bit dim as she came up with a headline from the Daily Record in 2008 which said "Singer Daniel O'Donnell caught in family money laundering scheme". That's all that could be seen on the screen shot apart from "DANIEL O'DONNELL is devoted as any dad to his stepchildren Siobhan and Michael" which enabled me even in my present heat-affected state (it's dreadful here) to only take about two minutes to discover that it was a fake headline on this genuine story. I'm glad to have been able to clear his name!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/music/music-news/singer-daniel-odonnell-hes-proud-993555
Freedom
Freedom

Tangled Web likes this post

Back to top Go down

Facebook news - Page 14 Empty 10pm - Praia da Luz.

Post  Mimi Sun 07 Mar 2021, 10:22 pm

Just come across this Facebook page after listening to a podcast about same. It raised many issues that I've never seen before about MM mystery. Makes case for accident by parents and has obviously studied PJ files in depth.
If it's been mentioned before, just delete this post.
You have to Google the heading just as I've written it.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 08 Mar 2021, 7:20 am

I've put this on the general Facebook topic. Here's the link.

https://www.facebook.com/10pmpraiadaluz/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 08 Mar 2021, 3:20 pm

Thanks Freedom. It was the Roberta Glass podcast that had many new insights and perspectives that I found most interesting. It was an interview with Tom of that Facebook group.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 08 Mar 2021, 3:50 pm

It doesn't start off well by mentioning that Madeleine disappeared from a hotel room!

I will give it a go later.

Here's a direct YouTube link.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 11 Mar 2021, 1:00 pm

I've listened to half of this, so far its spot on, Tom knows his stuff. Have to come back for the rest later. Thanks Mimi.

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 13 Mar 2021, 11:34 am

I've no idea who he is but he certainly does know his stuff. I've listened to it right through now, although I was in and out of sleep while I was listening so a lot of the brilliant insight I was going to relay has evaporated since I fully woke up.

I'll listen to it again.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 14 Mar 2021, 1:51 pm

A lot was made of the statement from a tapas bar employee called Svetlana who said that Russell O'Brien never left the table between 9 and 10; only Gerry first and then Kate did.

How could she have even noticed when people at one particular table got up and went out? If I heard correctly - and I was suffering from world weariness as I often do with the lunacy today - she made a statement the day after Madeleine's reported disappearance. She would not have known then that it was being claimed that there was a checking rota and that Russell had supposedly gone at 9.30.

No problems though with the overall content and conclusion - the evidence does not support a stranger abduction.
Freedom
Freedom

dogs don't lie and unreorganised like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 15 Mar 2021, 11:36 am

His analysis of Totman as Tannerman was spot on. Being charitable to Scotland Yard I think that might have been cooked up to eliminate Tannerman entirely.

The Graham McKenzie statement is interesting. It's one I've relooked at myself since the Brueckner story came to the fore, in light of his possible involvement. Another is the Carolyn Kish statement. Some previous involvement between CB and the McCann party could explain a lot, to be honest - the rush to blitz the media whilst sidelining Police involvement, the need for quantities of untraceable cash, a sudden interest in the area in which CB reportedly lived.
unreorganised
unreorganised

dogs don't lie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Mar 2021, 12:52 pm

I don't recall mention of the Kish and McKenzie statements but, as I said, I was not at my most alert.

The revelation on Crimewatch that Tannerman had been found was truly bonkers. How anyone kept a straight face about it I don't know!

So a doctor suddenly recalled after 6 years that he was the man seen and even still had the pyjamas his child was wearing. You couldn't make it up.....but then again........
Freedom
Freedom

dogs don't lie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Mon 15 Mar 2021, 1:36 pm

unreorganised wrote:His analysis of Totman as Tannerman was spot on. Being charitable to Scotland Yard I think that might have been cooked up to eliminate Tannerman entirely.

The Graham McKenzie statement is interesting. It's one I've relooked at myself since the Brueckner story came to the fore, in light of his possible involvement. Another is the Carolyn Kish statement. Some previous involvement between CB and the McCann party could explain a lot, to be honest - the rush to blitz the media whilst sidelining Police involvement, the need for quantities of untraceable cash, a sudden interest in the area in which CB reportedly lived.

yes that is my belief too. SY knew Tannerman did not exist and Tanner knew that they knew so couldn't say anything when they produced an innocent explanation for him.
Was Tanner just trying to be helpful to the McCanns by creating an abductor to support their claim or was she part of the plot ?
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14