MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 19 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:40 am

Bloodhound wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Where did Madeleine go that day when she was signed out off crèche after 15mins? Why is there no explanation  for that?

Was she even there that day Shocked

At least a mention of it from a crèche worker? KM? GM? Nothing!
Sorry OT, don't know where that came from.

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 19 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Bloodhound Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:45 am

I don't believe she was there that day.  They might have been getting help from one crèche worker, with signing in and out Madeleine, and on that day they had to sign her back out quickly because someone was arriving, a supervisor maybe? Another nanny who would have noticed? It's one of many of my theories. affraid
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:09 pm

Never heard of this!

One or both dogs give alerts at spots in 5A, the apartment the McCanns stayed in, Kate McCann's clothes, Madeleine's soft toy and a borrowed Bible.

A borrowed bible?

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:16 pm

If you look on McCann Files Joana Morais says the tale of the map came from Duarte Levy and was merely an invitation to a prayer meeting to the McCanns. She has claimed Levy a fraudster for years.

The Freud villa was more to the style and comfort of multi millionaires with funds to stay where ever they wanted anywhere in the world. Perhaps growing children would enjoy learning to surf or scuba diving or sailing.

Some of the people living nearby with close access to the beach became close friends with the McCanns. Their villa was having small jobs done on it that week before it was ready for them to move into.

Just purporting ideas imo.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:19 pm

Yes Mrs Patterson,wife of Peter, gave Kate her own Bible which was opened at an interesting verse when the PJ seized it. The files refer to the appropriate chapter and verse. It refers to David's son dying, the whol passage needs to be read. It's in McCann Files, just search for Bible.It also mentions virginity,fasting and rape.
Kate maintained these passages were highlighted when she received it.The Pattersons seem to be friends from Leicester.
They were asked if it was her bible they gave Kate and if she was the one who highlighted this particular passage. I am looking for the statement.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 1:22 pm

Thanks Hope, I know about the bible but I didn't know the dogs gave a signal to it? Must check again as its been awhile since I've read about the alerts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sat 25 Jun 2016, 1:53 pm

The well off people there that week would have been more at home in the Waterside Village villas beside the beach that are part of the Ocean Club.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sat 25 Jun 2016, 4:07 pm

Dear Hope ,would you mind me asking,are you taken care of at home or in a hospital,i just hope you are well cared for .please donot answer if you don't want to. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sat 25 Jun 2016, 4:27 pm

I have sent you a private message Joyce xx
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 25 Jun 2016, 8:25 pm

candyfloss wrote:Madeleine CaseTweets ‏@McCannCaseTweet  · 4m4 minutes ago  

Kate #McCann dream, that made police suspect her is back in news. THIS TIME too close for comport #Freud link

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 19 ClyCUc-UsAEwem7

@McCannCaseTweet  

@JillyCL @javmctaff @MailOnline Kate #mccann dream back to haunt her.What are odds that she dreamt of her daughter dead next to #freud house

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL  · 2h2 hours ago  

@javmctaff Interesting responses to @MailOnline from Matthew Freud ("expletives") & Clarence Mitchell ("coincidence")
#McCann$ #ClementFreud

This is the same thing I was trying to get at when I posted Krugels map earlier. The man was brought in by Kate herself we're led to believe. He said that Maddie was dead and her body was somewhere in the land behind where Freud lived. Didn't seem to deter them from going there for drinkies.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 25 Jun 2016, 8:43 pm

The dream that was denied by Gerry.

A confession of sorts or codswollop...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 8:47 pm

Yea, GM said it didn't happen, KM said it did and so did the guy who took the call (police officer?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 25 Jun 2016, 8:51 pm

Yeah, I think it did happen but can't fathom the reasoning for it unless she genuinely wanted to spill the beans at the time..

It bothered her other half very much to publicly call his wife a 'liar' as such.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm

Agree Andrew, if something was there it's been removed after that dream anyway IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:12 pm

... or a deliberate misdirection. (Got form for that)

But then why deny it.

Confusion maybe.

But I always thought she was about to crack in the early days.

Gerry didn't allow it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:14 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Agree Andrew, if something was there it's been removed after that dream anyway IMO

How about this?
Someone moves Madeleine's body from where it has been concealed (doesn't matter where it was concealed, it only matters that someone is moving the body)
Kate reports the dream, knowing it will be reported in the press
The press reports the dream. Those who need to know (ie anyone involved in the cover up) now know the body is being moved.
Gerry adamantly denies the dream. This is reported in the press.
Those who need to know that Madeleine's body has been moved are now informed (via the "message" in Gerry's denial) that the task is complete.
Spycraft 101.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:22 pm

Interesting... but what's spacecraft 101...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:23 pm

Sorry. Spycraft....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:28 pm

Andrew wrote:Interesting... but what's spacecraft 101...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS-101_(spacecraft)
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:45 pm

unreorganised wrote:
Andrew wrote:Interesting... but what's spacecraft 101...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS-101_(spacecraft)

Cheers. Is that next weeks headlines.

'Maddie taken on rocket'.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:45 pm

Andrew wrote:Sorry. Spycraft....

I meant tradecraft. Sorry. Oops. The nickname for procedures that spies use to communicate. ie - dead letter drops, messages in newspaper ads, messages in videos and pictures...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tradecraft

Have a look at steganography.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:51 pm

Thanks Canada. Not heard of that before.

A bit too much on the 'conspiracy' side for me though.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next