MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 20 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  dogs don't lie Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:55 pm

I personally think something was playing on KMs mind...

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 20 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:15 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:I personally think something was playing on KMs mind...

That's my other thought - that Kate was controlled by Gerry and while he was away she cried out for help. Was she ever left alone again after that incident? Or did Gerry make sure there was always someone with her if he went anywhere by himself?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:18 pm

I think a bit more pressure at the time, then she would of cracked/sung.

But no. Husband on hand and Government ashamed/embarrassed.

Sweep it up. All of it. (at the time).
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:22 pm

canada12 wrote:

That's my other thought - that Kate was controlled by Gerry and while he was away she cried out for help. Was she ever left alone again after that incident? Or did Gerry make sure there was always someone with her if he went anywhere by himself?

Absolutely. By all accounts, Kate was a liability a long time prior. (May 2007)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:35 pm

Andrew wrote:
unreorganised wrote:
Andrew wrote:Interesting... but what's spacecraft 101...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS-101_(spacecraft)

Cheers. Is that next weeks headlines.

'Maddie taken on rocket'.

You are Clarence Mitchell and I claim my five pages of tomorrow's chip paper.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:01 am

Something's to ponder, Kate and Matt go running out the old Lagos rd, 3 or 4 miles each way.
Matt is not a seasoned runner so why run where there would be some traffic.? Where they checking out the water treatment area?

But then their stories change'KM gets scratched by a dog,should she require tetnus? Matt does not mention this dog at all So as DR Roberts ponders, did they run 2 different routes?

There ate 2 roads down into Luz, one old,windy running near the back of the golf course and near Rocha Negra and then a route can de taken near Freud's villa and the Anglican priest's home.Easy enough to get on to the beach.

The easier route to the main Lagos /Sagres road is newer, uphill, Matt gets tongue tired,spluttertng over running a straight,gradual hill tothe other junction near Espice. Gerry was seen iater in the Summer near the large campsite.

So did Kate and Matt do separate runs,she being a regular runner, Matt not so much. Where they looking for?

It was noticed by local searchers and workers that Matt was very attentive to the upset
mother.

Thank to DR Roberts

?
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:51 pm

I suppose it's just an error here in saying that the McCanns met Clement Freud before Madeleine disappeared but it would be interesting if this was true.......

http://everything-pr.com/carrie-byalick-portland-communications-freud-pr-walker-sands-freud/82526/

The last item on the page.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:08 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that CF was a disgusting letch as well as a paedo however it doesn't add anything to the accusations to bring up the story of a 19 year old who didn't like the way he kissed. Nor does the story of the girl "saved" from being groped because he had to dash to the commons.  How could she possibly know he would have groped her? Ok he probably would have but reporting these non stories just dilutes the real horror of what he did allegedly do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Freedom wrote:I suppose it's just an error here in saying that the McCanns met Clement Freud before Madeleine disappeared but it would be interesting if this was true.......

http://everything-pr.com/carrie-byalick-portland-communications-freud-pr-walker-sands-freud/82526/

The last item on the page.

Ha! Interesting how changing one word can change the entire meaning of the story - instead of "after" substitute the word "before". I tend to think it's a mistake but what a can of worms that would open up.

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:16 pm

How the hell did somebody find that story in the first place?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:06 pm

A poster called "interested" on the Missing Madeleine site came across it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 pm

Another link for those interested.
'Lord' David Steel, LIB colleague of Freud and Smith, born in Kircaldy son of a minister. Gordon Brown moved to Kircaldy aged 3 also son of minister and represents and still lives there.

David Steel one of only five so called celeb's to attend 1000 day fundraiser for Madeleine at Kensington Roof Gardens in Jan 2010.
Heads were scratched at the time as to his presence that night?
Maybe there is a McCann link to Kircaldy????

Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:04 pm

For the record the other 4 were Jack Dee, G Hunniford, F Phillips, Peter Bowles.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:09 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246595/Kate-Gerry-McCann-host-star-studded-fundraiser-mark-1-000th-day-daughter-Maddie-went-missing.html#ixzz20oa5kbH1

Gerry has his best gangster face on in the first picture......the other two look like.....well.....make your own mind up!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:44 am

Bampots wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246595/Kate-Gerry-McCann-host-star-studded-fundraiser-mark-1-000th-day-daughter-Maddie-went-missing.html#ixzz20oa5kbH1

Gerry has his best gangster face on in the first picture......the other two look like.....well.....make your own mind up!

That article and photos appears to have been wooshed from the Daily Mail site ...I checked a few dates on the wayback machine and it shows the page header but no article or pictures.

So, here is the photo Bampots is referring to:
Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 20 1000dm1

That, the other photos and the full article can be read here: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id302.html

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Hope wrote:Another link for those interested.
'Lord' David Steel, LIB colleague of Freud and Smith, born in Kircaldy son of a minister. Gordon Brown moved to Kircaldy aged 3 also son of minister and represents and still lives there.

David Steel one of only five so called celeb's to attend 1000 day fundraiser for Madeleine at Kensington Roof Gardens in Jan 2010.
Heads were scratched at the time as to his presence that night?
Maybe there is a McCann link to Kircaldy????

So he is a "Lord" , there is something about all these lords and sirs that don't fit right with me. Hasn't David Steel close connections with the royals?

Last edited by Bloodhound on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Awful spelling)
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:07 pm

I don't know. For a 'liberal' man he now holds the KBE, Knight of the British Empire, a life peerage and the Queen bestowed on him the highest honour in Scotland, a Knight of the Order of the Thistle.

He was the first speaker of the Scottish Parliament. He was the Lord High Commissioner to the Gen Assembley of the Church of Scotland.
There was such a media fuss made of this 1000 day fundraiser and much was made of the venue belonging to Branson. Yet he was no where to be seen. There were no A,B, C or D list celeb's there,just the five mentioned.

So Steel, Hunniford, Philips. Jack Dee seemed heavily involved in Comic Relief over the years, started by Richard Curtis who married into the Freud family. Peter Bowles, heaven knows why he attended. Perhaps linked to the other 'charity' involved.

Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:06 pm

I looked last night at Peter Bowles and I seen a site called Parkruns which came up with kate and Peters names and it consists of runners who have completed such and such park runs. So l assume on the face of it "running" would appear to be at least one link

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:36 am

Found this link on Facebook.  It's interesting. I've never seen this YouTube video before.  There's some interesting stuff about the photos too.

I'm not saying I agree with it all but I love seeing other theories.

I'm not sure if I should be posting this on a different thread. Please move if so Shocked

I thought I posted this a while ago but I don't think it worked.

It was moved (as requested!) to here.

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t516-youtube-videos#60908
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:06 am

Nice one Bampots, so there are the 5 tenuous links to these stars. Remember Sue Healy saying how poor Kate had put so much work into the whole event.  It did show how deleuded Gerry was in Summer 2007 with talk of Elton John doing a Live Aid type show.

Any Scottish members who would know anything about Kircaldy?
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:50 am

Gordon Brown was Mp for Kircaldy and Cowpenbeath, of course and also went to school there
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:00 am

So what's the script with Clement....

Came out the woodwork as fast as it went back in.

What's going on behind the scenes for his late name to get related to it all....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:50 am

Goodness knows what's going on here, Andrew.

We will just have to be patient - not easy for you!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next