MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The murder of Jo Cox M P

+18
Guinea Pig
PMR
chrissie
AndyB
Mo
joyce1938
Dee Coy
costello
chirpyinsect
froggy
Heisenburg
Me
candyfloss
Andrew
Mimi
Châtelaine
bluebell
Bampots
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 Empty Re: The murder of Jo Cox M P

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:08 am

My apologies everyone. I should have posted on the thread about the murder of Jo Cox. Think the heat here is frying my brain. The comments by BB are on that subject.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12935p125-the-jo-cox-murder-the-eu-referendum#343818

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:26 am

Previous 4 posts transferred from Clement Freud topic.

I have been trying not to see conspiracies everywhere but it is very difficult!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:51 am

chirpyinsect wrote:My apologies everyone. I should have posted on the thread about the murder of Jo Cox. Think the heat here is frying my brain. The comments by BB are on that subject.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12935p125-the-jo-cox-murder-the-eu-referendum#343818

My jaw is hitting the ground at the implications,  but BB has hit on an irrefutable anomoly here.

The man seen bleeding and lying on the floor being arrested does not fit the eyewitness descriptions,  nor does he look like the Thomas Mair shown in the historic photos of him nor the man appearing in court. The artist's drawing of Mair in court shows no blood or bandage to the head despite profuse bleeding when 'he' was arrested.

What does this mean? Was this horrific murder an establishment set-up or have they hi-jacked a genuine attack by a madman so they can use the outcome to their advantage?  Or should we take it all at face value? I don't know but something is not adding up in the reporting of this case.

I find the comments by Stephen Kinnock MP regarding how voters will be thinking when they vote on Thursday extremely alarming.

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:56 am

thnking about this mystery of the chap bleeding on floor, did we not read that another man trying to help also got stab wound ? could this be him and not the perpetrator? could be reason for cap being different colour and blood being presentand different clothing on said man??? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:57 am

I am currently watching the video by RD Hall on Derrick Bird who was implicated in the Cumbria shootings in 2010. Interesting  stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:20 am

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 A1010

Here is the photo of the man arrested. He looks to be the same as the artist impression from the court appearance. No idea if that is Tommy Mair but witnesses say the gunman was wearing a white cap.

Here is another photo showing clearly there was a black hat near the arrested man.

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 Me61010

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:52 am

So that's 2 caps ,one white and one black ,that has to be from 2 different people ,so are we sure which one got stabbed ? the man that tried to help or the killer man? One picture looks like first aid kit out on groundnad attention being given ? Are we sure what each one was wearing? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Jun 2016, 5:18 pm

The whole moles/tattoos stuff that is doing the rounds on the internet is a bit of a head-scratch, I must say. scratch

Really don't know what to think just yet. Not had time to look into it in great depth.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Mon 20 Jun 2016, 5:41 pm

I haven't heard about that.

I don't know if all the info on this link is correct but I do agree that the media is deifying Jo Cox out of all proportion.

https://theholisticworks.com/2016/06/19/the-truth-about-the-late-jo-cox-mp-and-her-husband-brendan/

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:52 pm

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 Clqqti10

Someone on twatter has claimed this is TM. Here is the arrest pic.

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 A1011

Back to top Go down

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 Empty Re:Joe Cox fighting for her life- has now died.

Post  costello Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:55 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:I haven't heard about that.

I don't know if all the info on this link is correct but I do agree that the media is deifying Jo Cox out of all proportion.

https://theholisticworks.com/2016/06/19/the-truth-about-the-late-jo-cox-mp-and-her-husband-brendan/

Yes sadly to say Guinea Pig I agree with you. Thanks for the link. I am interested in why Brendan Cox left the charity he was involved in (nothing sinister speculated). I have read a few articles today, however nothing has been mentioned and I am none the wiser. Why mention he left the charity without any reason.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:20 pm

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 Empty Re:Jo Cox fighting for her life - has now died.

Post  costello Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:39 pm

Yes I read that too thanks unreorganised. A bit of a mystery really. What I have to say is why were Jo
Cox's children in the House of Commons today! albeit the gallery, no need in my opinion.

eta: I read of the 'inappropriate behaviour' today but could not support with a link hence the reason I mentioned nothing sinister speculated.

Last edited by Freedom on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added information.)
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:01 pm

Trust Bennett under one of his many aliases to see conspiracy where there is none.

One of the witnesses interviewed on tv, Clarke - who owns the Priestley last cafe bar is a friend of mine.
Another friend was in the bishops sandwich shop (directly behind the statue of Joseph Priestley in the marketplace) when the guy ran past.

It was only one man. He had a bag, he committed the crime, ran out of the village up Leeds Road to risedale where he was arrested which is around 500-700 yards.

He had a bag on him and I would imagine would be looking to hide his Identity whilst escaping.

Trust me it was one man and that man is the man who was arrested.

Typical Bennett.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm

Thank you Me for your input. You are the only person who has any first hand knowledge of the situation, or at least the first I have heard who can vouch for one of the witnesses.
Mr Clarke stated that the man ( no name given) shouted " Britain First." Others have claimed not to hear that.
However, he has perhaps been misquoted in the press because he seemed to say he heard a noise which he thought was a car backfiring so he ran towards the area. There are reports that the man was shooting 3 times whilst also stabbing Jo Cox and fending off 2 women.
Another witness Mr Howard stated that 2 policeman wrestled the man to the ground at the scene then the ambulance arrived to take Jo away.
I thought he was arrested a mile away.
How absolutely sure are the people you know that it was Tommy Mair who killed Jo Cox?

Is this true?

Needs investigating. Clarke Rothwell, the eye witness who claimed murderer of Jo Cox shouted "Britain First" is BNP member.

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:23 pm

Clarke was in the same class as me all the way through high school, we were both at batley boys high school from 1984-1990.

I was at clarke's other cafe bar (called joes bar) which is at the other end of the marketplace to the Joseph priestly statue only the other week having a chat with Clarke.

Clarke stated on the tv and radio that Mair said Britain first before it was discovered mair was linked to the far right.

Priestleys cafe bar entrance is around the back of the library and his other bar, joes bar is on the same road as the library but further up and to the left.

Given the proximity of his businesses to the scene I have no problem in believing what Clarke said particularly as I have stated he said it before the killers far right links ever came out.

No one in birstall knew that mair had such extreme links. He was just a strange loner.

From talking to friends who were in Priestleys at the time they all seem to be consistent in that they heard 3 shots and that she was stabbed as well. These same people told me she was dead well before it was reported as they had come out of Priestleys to witness the scene.

It's not come out yet but we have a "well being centre" in the entrance to the village and mair was in the not before seeking help and guidance from the spiritualists there.

Rebecca who owns the centre is refusing to talk becuase she had numerous calls from all the tv stations at 3:00am Sunday morning and is (rightly)  hacked off with the journalists.

The village has also been sickened by the journalists trampling over the flowers to get better pictures of jo cox's family on Saturday.

With regards to clarke's political affiliation I have no idea whether that's true. What I can say is that batley has a large Asian population and there are tensions there and Dewsbury (the neighbouring town to batley) as a consequence.

There is no sizeable population of immigrants in Birstall. The village is virtually all white British.

With regards to Mair's escape route he could have gone up the main Leeds road which is the straightest and easiest route or he could have gone up gelderd road and gone though the industrial estates at the edge of the village and cut through on to Leeds road to then be caught on risedale.

If he went this way there is a lot of waste ground where he could have dumped clothing or changed clothing.

There is no grand conspiracy. It was just this one man who had mental issues.

It's really as simple as that. Despite what Bennett might hope to find with His non stop need for conspiracy and cover up.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:27 pm

Are you talking of BlueBag's posts, Me?

I'm not convinced that is Mr B.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 Empty Re:MP Joe Cox fighting for her life.-UPDATE- has now died.

Post  costello Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:50 pm

Freedom wrote:Are you talking of BlueBag's posts, Me?

I don't think BlueBlag is TB either Freedom.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:52 pm

Freedom wrote:Are you talking of BlueBag's posts, Me?

Yes. Are you sure becuase the language and paranoid dilusions appear to be of the same ilk.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:55 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 Clqqti10

Someone on twatter has claimed this is TM.  Here is the arrest pic.

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 A1011
Chirpy, that is not Tommy Mair.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:56 pm

No, I'm not sure.

To be fair, BlueBag (whoever he is) isn't the only person thinking there's something odd about what we have been told.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:06 pm

There is a laundrette in birstall and a dry cleaning centre, both of which could be described as laundrettes.

One is to the right of where Cameron stood when facing the tv cameras in Friday.

The other is at the corner of Bond Street which was the hill the politicians walked down to get to the marketplace.

Neither is near to the library where Mrs cox was killed.

Clarke rothwell's proximity was nearer.

The only other witness I heard on the news is a man I don't know, who I beleive owns the cafe next to the library.

This is a new cafe which was actually public toilets until fairly recently which were converted into a cafe, I've not been in there not do I know the owner of it.

Not sure if he has commented on what Mair said.

With the greatest of respect to Clarke he is a simple plumber by trade, a former good amateur rugby league player who happens to co-own the bars with another friend of mine (Simon Wilkins - who last year moved to Australia) and two silent partners.

He is not that way inclined to be either some grand conspirator or collabator. He's a down to
Earth guy who works hard with his plumbing business and running the bars.

He has no political or hidden motive.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:57 pm

It's great that you have all this information on tap,we are lucky to have you....but I don't believe BlueBag is in anyway TB.......he doesn't even sound like its TB.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 21 Jun 2016, 5:53 am

I agree BB is not TB. Me, I realise the photo with the salute is not TM. I posted it to show what is being said on twitter. Someone trying to implant the idea of far right tendencies. The obvious comparison is the lack of tattoos on the arrest photo.
I read that Mr Rothwell was a gas fitter but that could be sloppy journalism again.
Here is what Wikileaks says about Mr R

The murder of Jo Cox M P  - Page 2 Clkczo10

Sorry it isn't clear what that list is. It is allegedly, a list of BNP members. I am not confirming that, just saying what is doing the rounds.

Of course it could be a mistake but don't the BNP and Britain First hate each other? Also Jo Cox was working on exposing some far right group. Could that be a motive?
You have still not actually said yet that it was def TM that was spotted by the witnesses. Assumptions have been made, and I can see why but there are still some unanswered questions.
For example;

Why did another witness say nobody shouted anything? Why did yet another say he saw 2 policemen jump on the attacker at the scene then Jo was taken in an ambulance. It took the police 13 minutes to arrive at the scene so do we think it also took the ambulance that long? Anyway, TM was arrested a mile away. I think some people want to sensationalise their involvement and embellish the story. If one person can get it badly wrong, perhaps others did too.
Why did none of the police cars who raced to the arrest scene have their blues on? Sorry 1 did but none of the others. Watch the ITV coverage and you won't see the officers come over to the arresting officers to liaise. There could have been a gang of subversives for all they knew.
Your comment about knowing Mr Rothwell is noted but several people have made comments that Tommy Mair was a quiet man and a decent person. If he turns out to be a depraved killer, it just goes to show how little we know those around us.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Tue 21 Jun 2016, 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info. typos)

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Tue 21 Jun 2016, 11:02 am

I just wonder if at times we on these sites ,can do more harm than good ,different ideas from a lot of people it seems ,do we speak before we are certain of what we say to be truth,cant help but wonder.joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next