MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 40 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  eeejay268 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 5:39 pm

Nothing found apparently

Gutted for them, no matter what he's still missing and a family is devastated

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 40 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Benevolent Sun 22 Jan 2017, 5:55 pm

I wonder where do they go from here then ?
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 22 Jan 2017, 6:10 pm

I really don't know where they can go from here. The fact the Police weren't involved makes me wonder if they knew nothing would be found but then that would be a lot of wasted resources and peoples time.

They have to speak at sometime though. I just hope it isn't as long a wait as OG....

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 6:47 pm

What next? Well they could just start again and do the exact same in another part of the forest but I should imagine the resources for that can't continue for ever although not sure how all that works? The cadaver dogs are certainly not cheap for starters. It's very much needle in a haystack stuff.

The silence and complete omission from the Suffolk Police is very curious. As I think you said the other day, TTWO, has this ever happened before in an investigation?

I'd say if there is not a resolution within the next month or a serious breakthrough then this could go the way of Damien Nettles. Another boy who just literally disappeared.

IMO etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 22 Jan 2017, 7:01 pm

Damien Nettles, Luke Durbin, Rory Johnson-Hatfield... it is a never ending list of hundreds if not thousands sadly

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 7:06 pm

bluebell wrote:Damien Nettles, Luke Durbin, Rory Johnson-Hatfield... it is a never ending list of hundreds if not thousands sadly

Yes, you're quite right, bluebell.

Very sad indeed.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Jan 2017, 7:34 pm

I wonder if the family has considered contacting Missing People.

I looked at its website and no mention of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 22 Jan 2017, 7:42 pm

Luna wrote:I wonder if the family has considered contacting Missing People.

I think they said they deliberately left him off missing person registers. Not sure why....scratch
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:15 pm

Somethings going on with the other Corrie FB page as I'm suddenly no longer a member and each time I refresh the page the member numbers go down. Yikes 3 members now confused
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:22 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

I think they said they deliberately left him off missing person registers. Not sure why....scratch  

I seem to recall something said from Uncle T along the lines of because they proactively made it high-profile themselves and subsequently raised awareness and funds then they didn't think it was fair to involve 'missing people' when they have so many other missing people to concentrate on..... Or something very similar to that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:23 pm

Benevolent wrote:Somethings going on with the other Corrie FB page as I'm suddenly no longer a member and each time I refresh the page the member numbers go down. Yikes 3 members now  confused

Is this the Pam Gurney one that you're on about?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:27 pm

Andrew wrote:
Benevolent wrote:Somethings going on with the other Corrie FB page as I'm suddenly no longer a member and each time I refresh the page the member numbers go down. Yikes 3 members now  confused

Is this the Pam Gurney one that you're on about?

Yes Andrew
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:29 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 40 Empty Re:the Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:32 pm

Benevolent wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Even more damning. What is really going on here?

From the article

"Fab Swingers told the Sunday Mirror they had been co-operating with police and passed them information about Corrie.

A spokesman said: “The police got in touch with our legal department regarding this case shortly after he went missing."

So the Fab Swingers thing was known about from the beginning confused  

Yes Benevolent, the Fab Swingers thing was supposedly known right from the start. Check the comment I posted from a poster on Reddit a few pages back on this thread.He/she had reported this to the police in October of last year.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:40 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

I seem to recall something said from Uncle T along the lines of because they proactively made it high-profile themselves and subsequently raised awareness and funds then they didn't think it was fair to involve 'missing people' when they have so many other missing people to concentrate on..... Or something very similar to that.

Yes that's it. Well remembered.

As for the latest Mirror article...This stands out:

Nicola, a police family liasion officer from Dunfermline, Fife, who has previously criticised the police for not doing enough, said: “This is an area that was of interest to the police early on but it’s unrealistic for me to expect any police force to search every single field that Corrie could have walked through the police would be on their knees if that was expected to be done for every single missing person, but Corrie's my son and if I can get volunteers to come out and help then I will and that’s what we’re all here for it’s to work for the police."

This makes zero sense. The Police did search a lot of these areas early on and guess who they used? SULSAR (and other search experts I reckon). I imagine nearly all UK forces use the equivalent. The constant dissing of the Police citing lack of resources is getting old and just plain wrong when it has now been said 6,000 hours and 100's of square miles of land have been searched. The two family organised searches have totaled 10 square miles.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:58 pm

Bit lost here, TTWO. Where has it been said that 100's of square miles have already been searched.... scratch

-------

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=1701
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40