MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown

+27
Neveronasunday
pennylane
seahorse
Mo
maesi
candyfloss
poster
Poe
Heisenburg
TheTruthWillOut
kylie
Dee Coy
Hellsbells
costello
joyce1938
nannygroves
Châtelaine
Guinea Pig
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Bampots
dogs don't lie
Walt
Andrew
DarkestDawn
Mimi
Praia de Suiza
31 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Empty Re: Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown

Post  Hellsbells Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:11 pm

because it's M's face but someone else's body and hair? Remember the hair bead story? Blow up the LP and look at the hair down the left side of her face. It's cut out like a big chunk. Meanwhile there's another tuft of unrelated hair appearing from beneath the hat. One girl, two lots of hair.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Empty Re: Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown

Post  Bampots Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:18 pm

Last comment on this from me.....looks like it's plaited to me!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:27 pm

the hair to the left of M's face (her left) in the LP has very high definition in some places (you can see every strand) while there is also a big splodge which is out of focus. Two lots of hair from two different girls I would think. Meanwhile Amelie is wearing her pink top underneath the orange one - you can see the neckline. She was wearing that pink top the day that her Dad had the LP clothes on - may 12th.

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Gerry-McCann-Parents-of-Missing-Child-Madeleine-McCann,-Gerry-and-Kate-McCann---May-12,-2007
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:38 pm

Andrew wrote:
Bampots wrote:I say this only in passing as I don't like photograph threads(we don't need them IMO.) ,but could it be someone has thrown something to plop in the pool. Amelie looks very focused on looking down to the water. JATYK......lol

I didn't think of that Bampots. Could well be... Although I can't fathom what would cause a dozen or so droplets and so close to A as well....

If a tennis ball (for example) was thrown in, then surely that would cause a bigger splash/more droplets.

For the scenario (re: the LP) to work then someone would have to directly stand behind A and forcefully drop something the size of a small pebble in. I would of thought anyway.....

IMO and just purporting probably rubbish as in all honestly I haven't got a clue about photo's etc.

Although do trust my eyes.

And yet....

There's NOT ONE water droplet over Maddie's image. For Gerry and Amelie's eyes only? Was MBM even present for the splash?

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Screen11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:22 pm

Yes Dee Coy I had noticed that myself. Not if I can bring myself to start a debate on another possible "oddity" ! No

As an aside, I think I just heard (or misheard) that Kate McCann will be doing the paper review on BBC News channel!? Or maybe I took too many LP tablets.... Suspect
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:25 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Yes Dee Coy I had noticed that myself. Not if I can bring myself to start a debate on another possible "oddity" ! No

As an aside, I think I just heard (or misheard) that Kate McCann will be doing the paper review on BBC News channel!? Or maybe I took too many LP tablets.... Suspect

I think it may be Kate McCann of the Telegraph TTWO Smile

Kate McCann
Kate McCann is Senior Political Correspondent at The Telegraph. Kate is a keen cyclist and was previously Whitehall Correspondent at The Sun.

Last edited by candyfloss on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:26 pm

Just to clarify things......I don't think photo threads get anywhere,they just frustrate,but that's just my take on it,I'm happy to read what everyone else posts.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:31 pm

http://bit.ly/1mYeFeq

From onlyinamerica,maybe someone can bring it over!

Last edited by Bampots on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:31 pm

candyfloss wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Yes Dee Coy I had noticed that myself. Not if I can bring myself to start a debate on another possible "oddity" ! No

I think it may be Kate McCann of the Telegraph TTWO Smile

Kate McCann
Kate McCann is Senior Political Correspondent at The Telegraph. Kate is a keen cyclist and was previously Whitehall Correspondent at The Sun.

Doh! Why have I never heard of a journalist with the same (infamous) name before? Thanks Candyfloss.. flower
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:35 am

Hellsbells wrote:the hair to the left of M's face (her left) in the LP has very high definition in some places (you can see every strand) while there is also a big splodge which is out of focus. Two lots of hair from two different girls I would think. Meanwhile Amelie is wearing her pink top underneath the orange one - you can see the neckline. She was wearing that pink top the day that her Dad had the LP clothes on - may 12th.

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Gerry-McCann-Parents-of-Missing-Child-Madeleine-McCann,-Gerry-and-Kate-McCann---May-12,-2007

Actually Amelie isn't wearing the pink top underneath the orange one - the trim on the orange one is pink, and the trim on the pink one is orange. There are two different tops and Amelie's been photographed wearing both of them. In the LP, Amelie's either wearing the orange one with the pink trim, or she's wearing the pink one with the orange trim, and with a few simple Photoshop clicks, the colours have been reversed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Thu 25 Feb 2016, 7:15 am

the orange top does have pink trim but it doesn't have a pink neckline.

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Gerry-mccann-and-kate-mccann-take-their-twins-D7M9FW

in the LP there's definitely something pink around A's neck. What is it?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/lastphotohighres2.jpg&target=tlx_picw30p
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Feb 2016, 7:34 am

Hellsbells wrote:the orange top does have pink trim but it doesn't have a pink neckline.

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Gerry-mccann-and-kate-mccann-take-their-twins-D7M9FW

in the LP there's definitely something pink around A's neck. What is it?

I'm looking at the high res copy of the LP and I'm not actually sure there is anything pink around the neckline. Could it be just the orange top, with its neckline in shadow? I can see pink frilly trim around the sleeves and the bottom of the top, and a pink flower on the front....
Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Lastphotohighres2

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Thu 25 Feb 2016, 8:48 am

I would say that either A has the pink top on underneath the orange one OR her head has been pasted onto someone else's body. Maybe we should have a vote after studying the "hi res" LP (link below)!!!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/lastphotohighres2.jpg&target=tlx_picw30p

I was flabbergasted yesterday when some posters admitted they didn't know they had a shadow when it's sunny, now we can't tell the difference between orange and pink!!! The LP is as phoney as could be, it's obvious, but maybe we're all so programmed into believing what we're told that we find it hard to question the obvious. It happens to me too, many times.

I do wonder if so many red herrings and dubious scientific theories around the authenticity of the LP have been posted over the years to distract us away from the 2 big bloomers that were actually made when it was put together - forgetting to give any of the 3 figures ground shadows, and portraying A as wearing 2 tops simultaneously!!!
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:42 am

Bampots wrote:
http://bit.ly/1mYeFeq

From onlyinamerica,maybe someone can bring it over!

Hi Bampots, that link directs you to a single page off the 'David Icke' forum......... Is that what you want bringing over?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:47 am

glad you brought that one over too, Andrew. Just look at that ridiculous tennis balls photo. Squint at it and it's so obviously a face pasted on someone else's body. Perhaps those posters who have been deliberately misleading us all over the years by picking up on and debating the irrelevant stuff, while dismissing the serious analysis would care to own up now? (if they are still here of course)
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:01 am

Hellsbells wrote:I would say that either A has the pink top on underneath the orange one OR her head has been pasted onto someone else's body. Maybe we should have a vote after studying the "hi res" LP (link below)!!!

I was flabbergasted yesterday when some posters admitted they didn't know they had a shadow when it's sunny, now we can't tell the difference between orange and pink!!! The LP is as phoney as could be, it's obvious, but maybe we're all so programmed into believing what we're told that we find it hard to question the obvious. It happens to me too, many times.

I do wonder if so many red herrings and dubious scientific theories around the authenticity of the LP have been posted over the years to distract us away from the 2 big bloomers that were actually made when it was put together - forgetting to give any of the 3 figures ground shadows, and portraying A as wearing 2 tops simultaneously!!!

I don't see 2 tops HB. The neckline of the top is loose and I think what we see is her skin. The line that could be mistaken for a tshirt necklibe is a fold in her skin. Admittedly it does look pink though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:07 am

Three picture at bottom of article with the girls wearing same clothes Andrew if you could. .thanks....Amelie with same clothes as Maddy

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:23 am

Bampots wrote:Three picture at bottom of article with the girls wearing same clothes Andrew if you could. .thanks....Amelie with same clothes as Maddy

Struggling - for some reason it doesn't appear to let me do so.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:26 am

chirpyinsect wrote:I don't see 2 tops HB. The neckline of the top is loose and I think what we see is her skin. The line that could be mistaken for a tshirt necklibe is a fold in her skin. Admittedly it does look pink though.

pink enough to be a top to my eyes, chirpy, but maybe it's someone else's sunburnt neck before A's head took the place of theirs.
don't know which is the more interesting subject at the mo - this one or the one where Andrew and Bampots are hopefully about to demonstrate to the doubters that M's head was pasted onto A's magnified body in tennis balls.
LP and tennis balls, as bad as one another.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:26 am

Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Bigmad10

Ta da.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:34 am

veeeerrrrry handy when your little sis has the same length and colour hair as you do, it helps to blend it in.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:35 am

chirpyinsect wrote:Thoughts on the case from crime expert Pat Brown - Page 9 Bigmad10

Ta da.

Good work, Chirpy.

Not so sure it's M's head on A's body though, Hellsbells. The body shapes are different. Chubbier legs/arms on A.

Also M in that Pic (IMO) is a hell of a lot taller than the 90 inches (i think it was) that she was said to be.

Do you think they have 'stretched' the pic in some way...... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:40 am

oh yes, Andrew, either stretched the body or reshaped the face. takes a few seconds. If you squint at tennis balls it really does become obvious that the very pale face doesnt match the rest of the photo. It kind of leaps out at you and leaves the rest of the pic behind.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:49 am

M's hair is incredibly dark in comparison to the so-called last pic.

McPhotos literally give me a headache.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:49 am

question is,are there any pictures of Amelie with sandals identical to those Madeleine is wearing in tennis picture? Did Kate dress them the same?

thanks Andrew and Chirps for your effort

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next